[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made a dream where i had created a thread on /g/ with a frog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 17

File: DAwG7riUAAEE_gR.jpg (48KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
DAwG7riUAAEE_gR.jpg
48KB, 700x393px
I made a dream where i had created a thread on /g/ with a frog picture and anons scolded me for it
What do you dream about?
>>
Not much, mostly my impending doom
>>
I had a dream that I would constantly refresh the catalog and find threads to report. They got deleted, but somehow they never stopped creating new ones.
>>
>>1430177
Irritating.
>>
File: 1486878525974s.jpg (3KB, 107x125px) Image search: [Google]
1486878525974s.jpg
3KB, 107x125px
>>1430122
I dream of a bunch of stuff, but I had a special dream last night... Last night, I made a a "Frog post", where I drew a girl laying with a frog (may have been the night before, but these days I just don't even care to keep track of time), and, for some reason, I felt comfy... Something interesting happend, I wake up for the part-time job in the nick of time (since the alarm didn't go off.), and I made it just in time. That night, I dreamt of pepe, and woke up in time for work. The whole day, I felt... Comfy, at home, warm, whatever you may call it... I now, unironically, look at a meme as something truly positive in my life. I hate myself, yet wonder at the true power of memes...
>>
I had a dream /qa/ was taken over by various warring factions, mainly disenfranchised people from /jp/ and /pol/, and it reduced all creative content the regulars from the board used to post to a halt
I also had a dream where I saged this thread
>>
File: 1494064359400.jpg (118KB, 900x641px) Image search: [Google]
1494064359400.jpg
118KB, 900x641px
>>1430122
dumb frogposter
>>
File: 1487486766106s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1487486766106s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>1430306
Tell us more, Anon! We would all love to see your grand conclusion!
>>
i made a dream but it was too edgy so i wont say
>>
File: This Whole Anime time.jpg (44KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
This Whole Anime time.jpg
44KB, 500x492px
>>1430311
>>
>dream about 4chan
seriously, seek medical help
>>
>>>/g/61151304
>>
>>1430320
>Not having a dream about 4chan

Seriously, Think about where you are.
>>
>>1430312
I said, it reduced all creative content to a halt, then I woke up
>>
>>1430327
What creative content would you like too see, Anon?
>>
>>1430339
Out of curiosity, which chan did this happen to be?
>>
>>1430329
I don't know, probably stuff like this >>1234028
But my dream didn't specify what creative content stopped, just that it all stopped
>>
>>1430350
I, on behalf of \qa\, Will try my best to make sure your creative content stays on a board such as this, even if, in this war, I die doing so...
>>
>>1430354
Thanks, can you stop namefagging now?
>>
>>1430355
No.
>>
>>1430355
Holy shit, I didn't even know that was fucking happening... I need to stop...
>>
>>1430301
you are a strange person
>>
File: 1461650094223.png (434KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1461650094223.png
434KB, 707x1000px
I dreamt that i was out in the garden, shaving my legs in a very gayly manner and my dad watched me doing so
It was very embarassing
>>
>>1430396
I'd love to watch you shave your cute legs, anon.
>>
File: 1481762476091.jpg (31KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
1481762476091.jpg
31KB, 500x564px
>>1430422
>>
>>1430400
I-i'll think about it
>>
Last night I had a dream that wasn't eventful but it was a bit longer than usual, I was walking through a place I've never seen before but felt familiar in a weird way, I was wearing a t-shirt but my cock and arse were hanging out because I had no bottoms. As for the scenery, all around me it just looked black and endless, there were a lot of short bridges leading to small floating platforms which had bridges leading to other platforms, the bridges had safety railings on them but the platforms didn't, after a bit of walking I made it to a rather large platform and started walking up a fucking huge set of steps where I couldn't see the end, I'd guess about 30 steps up I was circled by people who were just staring at me, there was this half caste black girl with long hair, she was a bit closer than everyone else and started talking to me but I couldn't hear what she was saying, then I woke up.
>>
>>1430177
You just reminded me I had a dream tonight about having recurring dreams. I never had a recurring dream but I dreamt that I did.
>>
File: tunnel.png (45KB, 1506x240px) Image search: [Google]
tunnel.png
45KB, 1506x240px
i dreamt of a giant water park that would take hours to complete, in the middle of it the people going through had to split into two groups and one had to do the water tunnel activity where they were meant to hold their breath and swim through to the next air pocket for multiple segments, but people spent too much time in the pockets so the swimmers behind them panicked and drowned

to get to the air and survive, you had to push someone else through into the underwater tangled messes of bodies where they will drown, and to save someone else you had to push yourself into the water and drown, it was impossible to survive without intentionally drowning others (and most people were drowning their family members)

then in the second part of the dream it was the week before exam week, however there was a forensics class i never attended and had to finish a semester project in the day all of the math homework i hadn't started was due, also the same day i had to study for exams, but i couldn't get anything done because my bones were too weak and i could only walk 1mph unless there was a railing to hold onto, and i accidentally smoked a blunt and became too high to work

in the third part of the dream, i traded rooms with my brother for his psychological health, who in this dream belonged in an asylum, his room was 100x times messier than it is in real life and i spent 10 hours moving junk out of it and trying to get the lights to work or the curtains to move so there would be light, had to use a flashlight the entire time, there was also an outdoor area outside the side of the house his room was on which was covered in thousands of pieces of litter complete with dead cats and the bloated corpses of giant mutated seals (which were alive in a dream weeks ago) that i had to rake and drag out for hours until the house burned down
>>
>>1430614
>i accidentally smoked a blunt
whoops!

Isn't this just three dreams though?
>>
>>1430392
Ya, I was coming down from a pretty strong drunk, went on a bit of a shit posting spree, and now I am nursing myself back to health and regretting my decisions...
>>
>>1430623
I forgive you!
>>
File: 1487011978942s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1487011978942s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>1430634
Thanks, Anon.
>>
I wish I remembered my dreams more often.
>>
i keep having dreams where i'm in a short, kinda skimpy black dress and i'm walking around my town where people from my past and a lot more strangers are looking at me and several people are trying to look up the skirt of the dress kinda like the pic related

i've only ever crosdressed in private but I do own the dress in question. the dream doesnt make me feel shame from people I know seeing me in a dress and it kinda arouses me actually, but them looking up the skirt made me very embarrassed
>>
>>1431316
It wasn't a dream.
>>
>>1430614
I'm afraid to tell you this but you might be a closet homosexual.
>>
>>1431316
Post pics of you in a skirt
>>
>>1430122
I recently created a frog thread on /g/ and it turned out pretty good.
>>
I hate all of you people.
>>
>>1432181
end your llife
>>
>>1432223
But I'm already dead
>>
>>1431311
Usually when I remember it's about exploring some vaguely familiar building or place. Those are the good ones. Or occasionally there's the work I need to do or the test I missed in some class I had been forgetting about even though I haven't been taking classes for years.
>>
File: yukari.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
yukari.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Ok i'm going to post my dream please read it, is VERY interesting:
I was watching an anime in my computer about a girl who was getting bullied throught episodes 1-11, and at the end of episode 11 she was crying in her bed at night but then she started laughing and said IN ENGLISH ¨I'm going to make Columbine look like a fucking joke¨ that caught me off-guard because I was watching it subbed like a good boy, the next and final episode (12) was her shotting up the school while she was crying and SKY JOURNEY (a song by Aqours) was playing in the background. The girl looked a this girl from Girls und panzer (I haven't watched it yet).

thoughts?
>>
>>1433601
I think that Yukari-chan would never do such a thing, and that you should watch GuP!
>>
>>1433605
I'll do it this summer! i'm planning to stop watching seasonal anime and watch good shows that I missed, like GuP and K-On!, also Yukari was pretty cute when she was getting bullied, the last episode was a surprise for me.
>>
>>1430122
>>
Bumping this because I like reading weird dreams
>>
>>1431311
I recently dream about checking my email, this might be part of why I don't remember my dreams.
>>
File: 1488202023177.gif (494KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
1488202023177.gif
494KB, 646x466px
I already posted a dream >>1430301 (A shit-post that was actually true), but I do have a dream that stand's out - I'm at work, It's a night-shift, working with a guy named Steve (There is no Steve at my work, I don't know how this Steve slipped into my dream, but whatever) and I was talking with the manager over the phone. The manager was shit-talking about Steve to me, and wanted to fire him. While we talked I was just kind of dozing off, looking out a window (Where there is no window - in fact, most of the anatomy of my actual work place was completely fucked in my dream), and looking out at the moon.

I'm just staring at this moon, and I notice something in the left corner of my vision, I honestly remember the distinct feeling of being hit with shock when I saw it - Another moon. I started to get scared, almost for no reason, but I start trying to talk to my boss, and getting more frightened by the fact he wasn't responding. I started to panic more and more, until I noticed something in the right corner of my vision - A third, fucking, moon. I went full on "Fucking ass hats" spooked. I told Steve I had to leave, and left through the back door. For some reason, my work place is out in the middle of the woods. At some point, my work place disappears and I'm left alone in these dark scary woods, all the while looking up at the sky.

Of course, like a flash of lighting - The whole sky is filled with moons, almost completely taking over any vision I had of the sky. I bolted to this cabin, and the whole time I felt like something was watching me, sprinting after me. I got inside the cabin and looked around. There was a flashlight, and once I picked it up, I felt this intuition telling me that this decision saved my life today. I also took this "Lantern Stereo" with me as well (Basically a stereo with lights on it that can serve as the most kick ass lantern ever invented.) I went out to the woods, and... (To Be continued...)
>>
File: 436805_deathink_piper-ultra.jpg (888KB, 864x1224px) Image search: [Google]
436805_deathink_piper-ultra.jpg
888KB, 864x1224px
(Right Now...), I started running, and I felt like I was going to tackle the thing in the woods, when - BAM!!!

I woke the fuck up, and was spooked out of my fuckin' mind. I told this story to a co-worker, and he thought it was hilarious, and I laughed with him. In those moments, however, I was not laughing, I was honestly scared. Anyways, that was a story about one of my scariest dreams, hope you enjoyed. Also, don't turn around.
>>
>>1430122
i had the exact same dream but i was the one screaming at the frogposter
>>
i haven't slept cuz im binging on amphetamiens
>>
>>1430311
The pot calling the kettle black.
>>
>>1430154
... and then I went to sleep.
>>
I had a dream that zombies and giant monsters like Godzilla were attacking some generic city that I happened to be in. It was after the attack had occurred so everything was abandon or partially destroyed; also count douku was there and led the zombies. He wasn't a zombie but he led them.
The survivors I was with were mostly young adults with some teens and tweens and some of my cousins. We were trying to do something, I forget what but I woke up from the dream while calmly walking from one of the buildings we were scavenging at to the place we hid at.
>>
File: 1489770534622.jpg (32KB, 503x450px) Image search: [Google]
1489770534622.jpg
32KB, 503x450px
>>1436826
that random count dooku was kinda fun
you have amusing dreams!
>>
File: rina hide.jpg (183KB, 1378x2000px) Image search: [Google]
rina hide.jpg
183KB, 1378x2000px
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.