[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/qa/-tan thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: qatan-colored.jpg (116KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
qatan-colored.jpg
116KB, 800x600px
/qa/-tan thread.
>>
Best tan I've ever seen
>>
>>1429469
>>1429480
>>1429481
t. Butthurt spic
>>
EPIC EPIC SO GOD DAMN FUCKING EPIC SO FUCKING EPIC EPIC EPIC

---DANK AS FUCK ALERT DANK AS FUCK ALERT DANK AS FUCK ALERT---

>WEE OOO WEE OOO WEE OOO
MEME POLICE!! STOP RIGHT THERE AND HAVE A TALK WITH US
~~ARE HERE TO GIVE YOU A FUCKING MEDAL~~
~~EXCUSE ME SIR DID YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING BASED YOU WERE JUST NOW?~~
YES I DID OFFICER CUZ I BANTZ IT EVERY FUCKING DAY WITH MY DEVIANTARTBROS
~~JUST CHECKING DUDE KEEP THOSE MEMES COMING~~

---DANK AS FUCK ALERT DANK AS FUCK ALERT DANK AS FUCK ALERT---

VISIT US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
WWW.REDDIT/R_DEVIANTART
[FACEBOOK]: ARTSY2016
[TWITTER] PAINTMEMEBOT
[YOUTUBE] XxVEGETAMEGAPAINTERxX
WE'RE NOW ON STEAM! DEVIANTART_GAMES
LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE AND GET YOUR LOLZ AT DEVIANTART.COM
>>
Gross!
>>
>>1429469
Did you have a question?
>>
Stop replying to this thread or else
>>
File: 1498582598607.jpg (286KB, 766x770px) Image search: [Google]
1498582598607.jpg
286KB, 766x770px
fuck this thread
>>
File: blah.png (182KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
blah.png
182KB, 800x720px
>>1429469
>>
>>1429870
>butthurt spic makes shitty art
What a surprise
>>
>>1429974
Sometimes I wonder how much pain you feel being you, the Fredditor poster, the complainer, the one who's never happy with fun. May god, or any other being you believe in, help you on your quest to feel human.
>>
>>1429493
What the fuck, man
why would you alter my kopipe. 'deviartartbros" doesn't make any sense at all.
>>
>>1430246
elaborate
>>
File: 1481318821663.png (7KB, 592x490px) Image search: [Google]
1481318821663.png
7KB, 592x490px
>>
>>1429525
OOOOOO SUGOI
>>
>>1430249
I come here to fuck around, have fun, and you know what, I like a lot of the people who post here. I love just shooting the shit, and feeling like I can finally belong in a community. I only make draw posts if I feel like it could contribute something funny and chuckle worthy. I want people to feel comfortable with themselves when they come to \qa\, not feel alienated. To me, this a community where I can finally feel like "Hey, I feel like I can be happy here" when life keeps shitting on me.

Maybe that's why I shit on things that seem to damper anyone's mood, because I want to protect a place that seems to welcome people that are so fucked, they don't think anyone or anything can pick them up. I love \qa\, because it has the potential to be the best place I have ever visited, the place I can just be who I am. I don't like seeing anyone getting fucked over for something as stupid as a frog post, because I think, in my mind, who I'm I to know what they've gone through.

We all try to find a place where we can escape a ruthless world that constantly pressures us, and I feel \qa\ is that place for me. We all have shit that fuck's us up, and when we find a place that let's us feel joy, and forget about those things. A place we can finally feel like a person. I love this place, and a lot of the people in it, and whether that's a weird thing or not, I don't care. This is somewhere where, for once, I can be me, and have some fun.

Even if it's you, Anon you called me a butt hurt spic (Whatever the fuck that means), I hope you have a good day too. I don't care how much you shit on me, this is \qa\, and on \qa\, it's get fucked, forget about the world, and have fun. So, have fun, Anon, have fun.
>>
>>1430262
tldr, can someone give me a quick rundown on this post?
>>
>>1430262
you're a cool guy
>>
>>1430267
You're cool too base, hope we run into each other again :)
>>
>>1430262
You came here for the frog threads and only draw for them and other similarly antagonistic threads like this one. You have a strange way of showing appreciation towards a board. Stay in /bant/ or whatever other cesspit you crawled out from.
>>
>>1430274
just kidding you sound like queer
>>
Unfortunately, you can't show compassion to these guys because they think it's fun to step on another's sand castle.

Any effort you spend communicating with them is wasted.
>>
>>1430280
sorry i didn't mean it
>>
No matter what you try to do they'll always twist it to make themselves seem morally superior.
>>
>>1430286
Yeah, true. Meta discussion is the Achilles heel of /qa/, though.
>>
>>1430287
it was just banter y'know
>>
>>1429469
It'll never replace the og /qa/tan in my heart
>>
>>1430286
The problem this gives rise to is that when the noise level of those people is allowed to continue unabated it only reinforces and perpetuates it, giving the impression that it's either desirable or the only option. Fatigue is a big factor.
>>
>>1430292
What can you do, but to love the shitpost...
>>
>>1430295
Which is why you suppress them.
Communication implies two sided dialogue.
>>
>>1430298
you sound like you love the cocks
faggot
>>
>>1430330
You seem to be a man of communication - How do we stop these shit posters?
>>
File: 1497898713268.jpg (60KB, 414x336px) Image search: [Google]
1497898713268.jpg
60KB, 414x336px
>>1430346
My, what an ingenious response! Do you have any other striking words in your vocabulary?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.