[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in Yokai?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1488616183936.jpg (2MB, 2375x3584px) Image search: [Google]
1488616183936.jpg
2MB, 2375x3584px
Do you believe in Yokai?
>>
>>1428801
i have no idea what that is. Should I?
>>
>>1428802
It's essentially the belief that the world is also inhabited by spirits and apparitions tied to Japanese folklore, it's pretty interesting so you should read about it.
And to answer OP's question, not a chance, although I kind of wish they did.
>>
File: obk.jpg (197KB, 1193x1272px) Image search: [Google]
obk.jpg
197KB, 1193x1272px
That reminds me of a dream I experienced last night, almost completely forgot I had. There was a moment in where I accepted the existence of Obake. It was a cold air spirit that literally *blocked my path* as it insisted on keeping me in my old life routine. I felt partial paralysis while standing, and the presence of its aura that emanated it's personality was partially visible. It didn't like the changes I was going through, I'm assuming. I don't know if it cared about me or wanted to control me, there wasn't time for us to talk it out. But I knew it knew a lot about me.
>>
I don't believe in any particular myths or creatures, but I do think the possibility of other things existing is more likely than not. Discarding the entire concept of creatures, being, or other such entities that are of a foreign nature to humans is just stupid.
>>
>>1428882
The last time I dreamed I saw myself picking up a shekel (a literal shekel from Israel) and a pair of euros

wish I wasn't so materialistic
>>
>>1428801
The yokai are in your head.
>>
>>1428801
Not really.
>>
>>1432495
We all have yokai in our head but it's up to us when to show those yokaai and when we want to hide them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.