[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Salsa Verde™

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: doritos-salsa-verde.png (203KB, 334x483px) Image search: [Google]
doritos-salsa-verde.png
203KB, 334x483px
I sometimes wonder why Salsa Verde isn't a more popular flavor of Doritos™.

Whenever I go to the store and request Salsa Verde Flavored Doritos™, it always seems as if they have every flavor in stock except for Salsa Verde Flavor™. It vexes me.

Probably my favorite thing in the world to do is to eat an entire bag of Salsa™ Verde™ Flavored™ Doritos™ and then, when my fingers are covered with spicy crumbs, rub them sensuously around my nipples, coating them with delicious Salsa Verde™ Flavour™™. My mother caught me doing this once, and it was shortly thereafter that she installed a partition between our sleeping areas.

The next time you are at the store, please ask the management to keep Salsa Verde™ Flavored Doritos™ in regular stock. I feel that if enough people request them, they will be sure to begin stocking them in most areas, and my local corner store will begin to carry them as well. One time my dog licked the Salsa Verde Crumbs™ off of my nipples and it gave him heartburn. He later died.
>>
I haven't seen those in a while, you're right. They were pretty good.
>>
I've been surviving on Salsa Verde Flavored Doritos for the past 2 weeks. Normally I cook chicken nuggets in my oven but I can't right now. So Salsa Verde saved my life.

This big ass rat got into my oven and made it it's home. It won't fucking leave. I've been waiting for it to starve and die in there but it keeps eating the burnt shit at the bottom of the oven so instead of starving it's thriving.

I really dont know what to do about it. I called my parents and they sighed and told me not to bother with stupid crap like this and grow the fuck up. I tried to turn the heat up on it in there but the last time I did that it started going berserk and slamming into the walls of the oven and the room started to smell like burnt rat hair. I'm probably just going to move apartments.
>>
>>1427046
Aaaaand saved. This'll be a good copypasta with some edits.
>>
>>1427133
Newfag.
>>
>>1427182
Don't ever fucking call me that again. You have no idea who you're dealing with.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.