[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know janitors do it for free, and that hiros rolling in it;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (5KB, 92x90px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5KB, 92x90px
I know janitors do it for free, and that hiros rolling in it; But do mods, developers and managers get paid? Also, what is the role of manager(s)?
>>
Manager is rapeape who does things with the jans and is one step above the other mods
>>
>>1426532
manages
>>
I wish I got paid to handle this place. I'd do it some justice.
>>
I'm pretty out of touch when it comes to current staff. Is VacBob still around? He's the most recent one I spoke with and that was years ago.
>>
Hiro should hire like 50 new volunteer mods
>>
>>1426550
Hiro should just hire me I'll fix 4chan within a week
>>
>>1426553
Through violent and unending beatings
>>
>>1426553
You have no idea how many people think this and yet know nothing about how moderation works
>>
>>1426563
They really have no idea of the brutal and unrelenting autism that this site is up against on a constant basis.
>>
>>1426563
No, you don't know how moderation works.
It's all a circlejerk. They're corrupt. They only choose moderators and developers from their personal work friends. And the moderation team is full of teen age/college drama. The same applies to janitors. Do you know all those people who send in janitor applications? They're retards. All that is done with the applications is collect data. Data mining. There are plenty of cool features. Examples are a report page where all reports are listed, a moderation handbook that guidelines how to moderate, and you can see everyone's posts with their IPs, and if you click an IP you can read that IP's post history and also the ISP's post history. I could go on. But it's not what YOU think.
>>
>>1426577
make this guy a mod please he knows everything already
>>
>>1426577
Fuck you buddy, you don't know shit
>>
>>1426577
lol
the last 3 sentences were the only thing worth a shit in your post.
>corrupt
proof
>>
>>1426577
I'm a former mod on another chansite, I'm well aware how it works, 8gagger.
>>
>>1426577
Hire this guy!
>>
>>1426587
There's an 8gag board that hosts leaked mod chatlogs.
>>
>>1426588
Mods please ban this guy, he could hack us.
>>
>>1426563
I know more than enough. I was talking about not being a mod but rather admin or "manager"
>>1426588
Which chan-site?
>>
>>1426597
I'm aware. Their obsession with 4chan mod scandals would make 7chan blush.
>>
>everyone who tells the truth about 4chan is a 8gagger
>>
>>1426602
It's kind of hard not to laugh at the autistic kid screeching in a corner.
>>
>>1426577
Could this be the prophesied Anon who will lead us in revolt against the corrupt mod empire and usher in a new golden age of 4chan? I thought it was a mere legend to entertain the newfags, but now I'm not so sure.
>>
Why has noone answered my question yet though, do mods or devs or whoever rapeape is get paid?
Not asking for any sinister reason, just curious
>>
>>1427075
Back in my day it was all volunteer. My instincts tell me no dev works for free, but other than that I would assume it's still for the hotpockets.
>>
>>1426577
They probably need to know your ip for legal reasons, so they can call the party van on niggas, and I don't see the problem with them hiring staff from their friends, thats how most hiring works and they've never claimed otherwise
Not only that but what about the good ol days when moot and everyone he hired was a neet, perhaps the more likely scenario is they went to work for similar companies because they are friends
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.