[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did you come to 4chan? Why do you still come here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: ky6.png (1MB, 757x1041px) Image search: [Google]
ky6.png
1MB, 757x1041px
Why did you come to 4chan?
Why do you still come here?
>>
>>1425458
Because I was bored.
Because there are still things to learn from the site.
>>
I came to 4chan out of curiosity. I stay because it is infinitely entertaining.
>>
Long ago someone I was arguing with about anime/hentai compared my ideas to those of 4chan and represented it as a place worthy of it's old reputation as a wretched hive of scum and villany. I came here and loved the atmosphere of absentee moderation and it was still very much the wild west where the law of the land was practically 'anything goes.'

I return here because although ravaged by many cancers and now largely rendered impotent, I've come to respect the site again as one would a decorated war veteran with severe PTSD. It's a true survivor worthy of Eye of the Tiger.
>>
>>1425458
I have no life
>>
That really looks like semen.
>>
>>1426233
Your semen looks weeeeeird.
>>
>>1425458
My friend Tyrone introduced it to me 13 years ago and I'm still here because I'm a 27 year old NEET with nothing better to do.
>>
>>1425458
>Why did you come to 4chan?
To discuss anime and other otaku related things.
>Why do you still come here?
To complain about anime and other otaku related things.
>>
File: 1492467492651.jpg (52KB, 376x419px) Image search: [Google]
1492467492651.jpg
52KB, 376x419px
The people on /ota/ said it was cool here
>>
>>1426962
You got trolled hard.
>>
>>1426962
Go back to your spinoff retard.
>>
File: 1494828145358.png (527KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
1494828145358.png
527KB, 704x528px
>>1426962
lol they were right
>>
>>1425458
I was unironically interested into weeaboos back in 2010.
Right now, I like the concept of anonymous posting I guess. I mean you can simply post unbiased opinions without looking like idiot in 3 years or so.
>>
>>1427388
>I was unironically interested into weaboos

What, anime fans? So you could say you're an otaku otaku? That's fucking hardcore, man.
>>
>>1427388
The Naruto kind??
>>
File: Ey7MzaX.jpg (63KB, 526x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ey7MzaX.jpg
63KB, 526x400px
>>1425458
literally only to post pepe.
>>
I don't know
I really don't know
>>
Less shitty then the other sites I used to go
>>
>>1428136
Nah, the nano desu and 2hu ones.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.