[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just marathoned the first and last 3 femtoseconds of this fliqué,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1470751389828.jpg (102KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470751389828.jpg
102KB, 400x600px
Just marathoned the first and last 3 femtoseconds of this fliqué, what did I think of it /qa/?
>>
>>>/tv/

fuck off
>>
>>1424662
kino
>>
>>1424665
Why would I post a thread addressed to /qa/ in /tv/? You're making no sense anon
>>
>>1424662
Obviously you thought it was god-tier
>>
>>1424671
because you're only posting this garbage here to spam
>>
>>1424675
This is my first thread on /qa/ in about 2 days, and I wasn't planning to make another one. Anything else I can help you with sir?
>>
>>1424677
yeah, get the fuck outta here. either post 2D or something meta that isn't /q/ whining.
>>
>>1424679
I believe most images are 2D unless you have a 3D monitor, even then its just depth mapping
Will that be all or can I get you some sudocrem for that hurty wurty bummy wummy?
>>
scenes women will NEVER EVER EVER UNDERSTAND
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyvzfyqYm_s
>>
>>1424683
post stuff related to japanese culture then
>>
>>1424690
I don't want too though, I want to post about things I like, and there is no rule against that
sorry hater!!!
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (69KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
69KB, 500x496px
>>1424679
Does this count as 2D?
>>
>>1424692
enjoy getting your threads shit on then. no rule against that either.
>>
File: 1472499277743.jpg (59KB, 573x430px) Image search: [Google]
1472499277743.jpg
59KB, 573x430px
>>1424693
Yes anon! Yes it does!
>>
>>1424695
>if you don't post what I want i'll contribute to the thread
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1424698
i wouldn't call doing what i do to threads i don't like 'contributing'. i already derailed your thread just by talking about this, if i want to shit it up even further it won't be fun for you.
>>
>>1424700
Derailed it how? It never really had a purpose, not only that but you haven't saged a single time, if anything i've derailed you from posting in other threads
I'm extremely curious to see what internet badassery you have in store for delinquents like me :)
>>
>>1424662
I've never seen it, but I guess you thought it was pretty good and definitely worth watching again at some point in the future.

>>1424700
There's not enough people replying to call it derailed.
>>
>>1424704
strange that you sound very unnatural while we're having this conversation. go back to spamming your frogs, buddy. i won't let you have any 'legitimate' threads here if you keep being a faggot.
>>
>>1424727
I might sound unnatural because i'm trying to hide how much better I am than you at practically everything, for your own sake
Would you like to bump my non-anime thread again?
>>
>>1424749
no, i do not mind that you bump it. as you said it yourself, i wasn't saging it before because i didn't think you were one of the spammers. i guess i was wrong.
>>
>>1424759
Once again my dear anon, I haven't spammed anything on this board in my life, neither am I a pepeposter - I am not colluding with any intra-4chan raids, so what is the problem? Why are you so aggressive towards me?
>>
>>1424765
well, why do you sound so unnatural about this then?
>>
>>1424765
This board has a lot of paranoid faggots, just don't bother.
>>
>>1424768
I don't think I sound unnatural, the only reason I would, as I said, is because i'm a better person than you and as such have to talk down to you
Anything else?
>>
>>1424662
>>
>>1424662
>>
just skillet heated some leftover pizza, i thought it was a meme but holy shit is it good
turned my dominos piece of crud into a stonebaked artisan masterpiece
>>
>>1424662
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.