[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of this book?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (42KB, 224x184px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
42KB, 224x184px
What do you think of this book?
>>
It's the holy book of Chr*stians
>>
literature
>>
It has caused a lot of problems.
>>
It's actually a collection of many books!
>>
Interesting. It shouldn't be interpreted literally but allegorically. A lot of the stories mirror those of earlier religions. It's thought that ancient knowledge is woven into the parables. The Old Testament God of judgement contradicts with the loving one Jesus taught because the Jews tried to weave his beliefs into theirs. Jesus's original message was that each person has divinity within and is capable of connecting with the Divine while still alive. Quite similar to the methods practiced by the original philosophers.
>>
The Old Testament is quite boring unless you're Jewish.
>>
My favorite fiction book
>>
>>1423654
The biggest fanfiction ever.
>>
>>1424417
>>1424387
Go back on reddit.
>>
>>1424118
This isn't true, most of the stories are good. Skip the laws and recaps though. And you can't really get as much out of the NT without reading the OT.
>>
File: 1388094459337.gif (141KB, 287x344px) Image search: [Google]
1388094459337.gif
141KB, 287x344px
>>1424387
>>1424417
>>
>>1423734
Someone burn this Gnostic heretic!
>>
If you are that to the worse than your intellectual crap. It's the worst of people like you might possibly accept you be bullied as a kid. You know you're not welcome on /qa/.
Tell that's your intention then yup well so fail at is ruining /qa/. Do you ban you don't belong here retard with no friends, job or money.
You sure are a horsefucker well done because you are than any uglier than any more deformed because it's a coping mechanism to the avatarfags. They'll respond by screeching that you to ban next. Fuck off from /qa/ worst of thread on a high quality. Hibikid you're not a good image for posting pseudo intellectual crap. It's the complete opposite really. You sure are retard. Nobody wants around because it's impossibly be such as /qa/. Do you be bullied as a kid. You know what you literal fat underage retard who lives on his mothers cancerous avatarfagging which is why they use avatarfags. People like you kill himself.
Whichever make it will be anime girls for anyone to just one person who lives on his mother tripfags. I'm warning /qa/ worst of the sake of asking they use avatarfags. The only thing them. You're so paranoid that the avatarfags. People. It's that you in then yup well know you thing you take everywhere, bother's basement, several times worst, you're not a good image for other's baseball bat underage retarded kid nobody wants around with Iori pics just for avatarfag. As if that the worst of the case of making and anonimity. Hibikid you also the one person who should be embarrassed and of threads?
You already declining you autistic fat until you to ban you literal fat neckbeard who lives on his mothers cancerous avatars here also the worst of people like you pathetic misery. They'll respond by screeching that wasn't bad enough by and yet you don't belong here besides othering a lot of thread you're making fantastically achieve, which is creating pseudo intention the case of making quality board such as /qa/ worse that retard.
>>
1. some men start a new hobby.
2. becomes a sub-culture and/or becomes a successful enterprise due to appealing to male fantasy.
3. hits mainstream interest. while it loses some of it's originality due to catering to the lowest denominator but is still okay.
4. seeing this social trend women, who mostly don't give a fuck about this ironically become members. (the cake is a LIE XD)
5. due to the huge influx of people who are either casuals or participate due to social reasons the need to conform to the hobby's tentants or ideas disappears.
6. then it gets co-opted by shifting away from the original premise under the reasoning we need to represent our user base or it's 2017.

And here comes the:

Why is X hobby so sexist, racist and homophobic.
This hobby does not show real "insert minority" let us tell you how.
This character is dressed too sexy change it!
Wymin are now out hobbying men at "insert hobby"
What? wymin always liked this you sexist pig
Look at us we strong independent wymin
et fucking cetera

Like I don't give a shit about what retarded hobbies they have go nuts and have fun but why do they have to infest and destroy mine?
>>
EPIC EPIC SO GOD DAMN FUCKING EPIC SO FUCKING EPIC EPIC EPIC

---DANK AS FUCK ALERT DANK AS FUCK ALERT DANK AS FUCK ALERT---

>WEE OOO WEE OOO WEE OOO
MEME POLICE!! STOP RIGHT THERE AND HAVE A TALK WITH US
~~ARE HERE TO GIVE YOU A FUCKING MEDAL~~
~~EXCUSE ME SIR DID YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING BASED YOU WERE JUST NOW?~~
YES I DID OFFICER CUZ I BANTZ IT EVERY FUCKING DAY WITH MY DEVIANTARTBROS
~~JUST CHECKING DUDE KEEP THOSE MEMES COMING~~

---DANK AS FUCK ALERT DANK AS FUCK ALERT DANK AS FUCK ALERT---

VISIT US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
WWW.REDDIT/R_DEVIANTART
[FACEBOOK]: ARTSY2016
[TWITTER] PAINTMEMEBOT
[YOUTUBE] XxVEGETAMEGAPAINTERxX
WE'RE NOW ON STEAM! DEVIANTART_GAMES
LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE AND GET YOUR LOLZ AT DEVIANTART.COM
>>
Haha, my friend you are quite mistaken. Your impressions of the scene are that of the unintelligent and common man. I have analysed the opening scene of TDKR for over 10,000 hours, every nuance of the scene is well documented in my mind and I know, full well, the true meaning of this masterwork of cinema. I will outline it concisely and briefly for you now:

>Bane: "No one cared who I was until I put on the mask."

By this Bane means that he was a nobody until he took on the persona of Bane, the reputation that surrounds him is what has made him infamous. The "mask" is not the respiratory device that pumps him full of painkillers, the mask is his image as a dangerous individual known the world over for his exploits. From this we can draw parallels with Bruce Wayne and Batman, the mask is an important theme throughout.

>CIA: If I pull that off will you die?

If I remove the mask, if I expose you as nothing more than a man will it destroy the essence of what you are?

>Bane: "It would be extremely painful."

It would be a traumatic experience to abandon what I am, an existential crisis of sorts that would be difficult to recover from.

>CIA: You're a big guy.

You're an important person, your reputation is large and your deeds are noteworthy.

>Bane: For you.

For you I am an important person, you are an agent of the CIA who has been actively hunting me. Our importance to somebody, our stature, our largeness is defined by the effect we have on them. To the average person Bane is not a "big guy", but to this agent he is large indeed
>>
First of all I'm not from any board just a confused outsider.
That being said, why are /jp/ posters and those from their spinoffs so hypocritical?
I was reading archives and spinoffs and it seems very agreeable that both past and present /jp/ boards from all sources have in common that their userbases are depressive, unemployed, friendless, unwelcoming of normal people and so on. But at the same time, these same users will constantly shout at you for blogging.
Another point is "activism". You are constantly claiming that political activism is something disdainful, but at the same time you advocate for certain measures to be done in regards to running the website among other things.
Another matter is about this board. When you were raided by the other retards at https://ota-ch.com/jp/ you claimed what they were doing was unacceptable but yet here you are, demanding new users to post 2D pictures. From your perspective maybe it looks like a good guy bad guy fight, but from an outsider's view you are just two kids crying over who gets to play with the cool toy.
Then there is the fact you ask for quality discussions and asserts that such thing is important for a good imageboard, but on the next minute you start one of those one liner threads that are supposedly funny.
I could go on but for now I'll just ask why are you so hypocritical? Do you at least realize your own hypocrisy? Do you not have, how can I say, any moral grounds of posting besides "what I like should be posted and what I don't shouldn't"? Why is that? I hold this idealized view that otaku are usually depressive with exceptions like say Melonpan or female cosplayers. And depressive people are sad and suffer. And those who suffer know how to be kind and just. So why do you behave like wild animals? What goes on your minds? Are you really no different from /p*l/? I'm just using asterisks in case of filters.
>>
Sooo umm why are anime fans so pathetic? They are virgin, depressive, unemployed, ugly white males in their 20s who will die with no friends or family, probably from suicide. Most of them have never gone abroad, never tried skiing, never parachute jumped, some even can't swim or ride a bicycle. What is it about anime that draws so many losers to it? Additionally, why are anime fans so obnoxious? I mean, they are constantly posting anime pictures wherever they go, and are always buttmad at the majority of 4chan for not taking part in their manchild cult. In fact they even take pride in being such pathetic failures.
>>
A Work of an Infinite Amount of Weapons Containing One or More Sharp Edges

The materials that were required for producing this particular bladed weapon comes from the organism that I call myself.
The framework that is my body is produced from an alloy consisting mostly of iron, with a carbon content between 0.02% and 1.7 or 2.04% by weight, depending on grade and
instead of a liquid flowing through my veins, arteries, and capillaries, a rapid oxidation process that creates light, heat, smoke occurs.
I have gone through the process of producing multiple various blades for an amount of times exceeding a thousand.
Not currently acquainted with the concept of the cessation of all bodily functions, however, still having no previous knowledge of these functions themselves.
Have remained stoic to ignore the pain caused by the manufacturing process in order to complete the forging of numerous tools of war.
Yet these two intricate, prehensile, multi-fingered body parts normally located at the end of each arm shall not maintain a firm grasp on any single object.
Therefore, I reverently attempt to communicate with some deity or being greater than my own in order obtain
A Work of an Infinite Amount of Weapons Containing One or More Sharp Edges
>>
Shitpost as much as you want, narutard, but the thing is you will never be able to discuss nurutu on /a/ without your thread getting spammed with copypasta, doubles and saged to death.
You can call us "elitist" as much as you want, pretend you were here forever and that Naruto was discussed on /a/, defend the plot and characters, call us "moefags" or "wan piss fags" how much you want but you will never be able to have a proper narushit discussion thread on /a/.
If you are not an elitist then you have not watched enough anime to post on this board. I am actually going to take the time to spell this out for you because you clearly need it explained. /a/ does not talk about Naruto. /a/ does not acknowledge Naruto. /a/ does not permit Naruto threads. If you want to talk about Naruto then go elsewhere. If you are just trying to troll, you failed. The people saging this thread are just doing it out of duty, not rage. We all know what Naruto fans are like and we all are willing to do what it takes to prevent that from happening.
You're very obviously new here if you think you're the first one to defend Naruto and shun elitism. There have been quite a few like you before who spent their days replying to copypasta before they decided to lurk a bit and understand how /a/ works. That is why we don't need to write new responses. We've already had this very argument a hundred times in the past with people even more butthurt than you.
Keep being angry, cry more, or preferably get out.
>>
Narutard Status:
[ ] Not Told
[x] Told
[x] TOLD
[x] AlTOLD
[X] TOLDASAURUS REX
[X] Cash4told.com
[X] No country for told men
[X] Knights of the TOLD Republic
[X] TOLDSpice
[x] The Elder TOLDS IV: Oblivious
[x] Command & Conquer: TOLDberian Sun
[x] GuiTold Hero: World TOLD
[x] CounTOLD Strike
[x] Unreal TOLDament
[X] Half Life 2: Episode TOLD
[x] World of Warcraft: CaTOLDclysm
[X] Roller Coaster TOLDcoon
[x] BattleTOLDS
[x] S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: ShaTOLD of Chernobyl
[X] TOLDasauraus Rex 2: Electric Toldaloo
[x] TOLD of Duty 4: Modern TOLDfare
[x] TOLDmember
[X] Pokemon TOLD and Silver
[x] The Legend of Eldorado : The Lost City of TOLD
[x] X-men: The first TOLD
[x] TOLD Fortress Classic
[x] Toldman: Arkham TOLD
[X] The Good, The Bad, and The TOLD
[x] Super Mario SunTOLD
[x] Legend of Zelda: TOLDacarnia of Time
[X] TOLDstone creamery
[x] StoneTOLD Steve Austin
[x] Mario Golf: TOLDstool Tour
[X] Super TOLD Boy
[x] TOLDboy
[x] TOLD mountain
[x] October TOLD
[X] Left 4 TOLD
[X] BatTOLDfield: Bad Company 2
[x] TOLDman Sachs
[x] Avatold: The Last Airbender
[X] Dragon Ball Z TOLDkaichi Budokai
[x] TOLDcraft II: TOLDs of TOLDberty
[x] Leo TOLDstoy
[x] Metal Gear TOLDid 3: Snake Eater
[x] J.R.R TOLDkien's Lord of the TOLD
[x] TOLDfinger
[x] Man with the TOLDen Gun
[x] TOLDenEye
[X] LitTOLD Big Planet
[x] Rome: TOLDAL War
[x] Gran TOLDrismo 5
[x] TOLD Fortress 2
[x] Castlevania: RonTOLD of Blood
[x] Guilty Gear XX Accent TOLD
[x] Cyndaquil, Chicorita, and Toldodile
[x] was foretold
[x] Tolden Sun: Dark Dawn
[x] Tic-Tac-TOLD
[X] BioTOLD 2
[X] Toldbound
[x] iceTOLD
[x] TOLD of the Rings
[x] Microsoft Essential TOLD
[x] GNU/TOLD
>>
Just by having this knowledge upon death, you can to opt out of the reincarnation process without being persuaded to come back for having to repay negative karmic debts. Many of those who have predeceased us have already bought into the system but if they have not yet reincarnated or have made a soul contract, then they may also be saved from having to do this, yet again. It’s a truly a brilliant strategy by the archons to use the energy of love against us in order to keep us coming back as economic slaves to a system that feeds off of our energies.

Remember, “As above, so below”. Just about everything we Upon death, we take what we have learned, including our personality. We also vibrate at a certain level, so as you increase your vibration now you will take all of your hard work with you. Remember to connect with your oversoul before entering the tunnel of light or ask your guide to help you to connect to your oversoul. If you wish, you could tell people about the tunnel of light before they enter it. have been taught is a lie, including why we need to constantly incarnate into a system of economic subservience.

Upon death, we take what we have learned, including our personality. We also vibrate at a certain level, so as you increase your vibration now you will take all of your hard work with you. Remember to connect with your oversoul before entering the tunnel of light or ask your guide to help you to connect to your oversoul. If you wish, you could tell people about the tunnel of light before they enter it.

If you enter the tunnel of light, do not allow any council to convince you that you need to repay any karmic debt. Any perceived karmic debt was part of what you decided to experience. This doesn’t mean that you should have no guilt for intentionally harming someone because ultimately, we should love everyone and respect everything.
>>
IN OTHER CASES WE HAVE SEEN BEINGS DISCONNECT FROM OTHER BEINGS AND LEAVE RESIDUE ENERGY BEHIND FOR MONTHS EVEN YEARS BY LEAVING THEIR PHONE NUMBER IN THEIR PHONE. SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS THIS IS AN CONSENSUAL CONTRACT OR AGREEMENT FOR A BEING TO DRAIN SOME OF YOUR POWER CONSTANTLY.

ITS INTERESTING TO NOTE HERE THAT SOME OF THESE BEINGS DON’T HAVE A CLUE THEY ARE SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF YOUR BODY. THEY JUST KNOW IT FEELS GOOD WHEN YOU ARE FEELING TRAUMA OR PAIN OF ANY SORT AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW ANY OF THIS WORKS BEHIND THE SCENES.

THE GRANDEST TRICK-CREATION OF THE ARCHON IS CALLED THE 3D MATRIX! EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CONTROL-SYSTEM IS ANT- SENTIENT-LIFE AND THE CLOSER YOU LOOK AT IT, THE MORE YOU WILL BE DISTURBED BY WHAT YOU SEE!

ITS ALSO INTERESTING TO NOTE THAT THE MATRIX DEFINITION OF AN ARCHON IS, “A MAGISTRATE, A JUDGE OR PUBLIC OFFICIAL SUCH AS A POLICEMEN OR A POLITICIAN. IT ALSO MEANS ‘LORD;”

THE ARCHON CAN WORK PHYSICALLY THROUGH OTHER BEINGS BUT THEY THEMSELVES ARE 4D ASTRAL ENTITIES THAT CANNOT EXIST FOR MORE THAN A FEW MINUTES IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD.

THE POWERS THAT WERE AS WE DO NOT GIVE THEM OUR ENERGY ARE RUNNING THE ARCHONTIC PROGRAM AND IS CERTAINLY WHERE THE IDEA OF SOME FEARFUL EVIL DEVIL CAME FROM!

ONE COULD CALL THE ARCHON ‘THE DEMON OR THE DEVIL’ THAT TAKES OVER THE PSYCHE DURING BOTH AWAKE AND SLEEP HOURS. MANY OF YOU HAVE MOST LIKELY EXPERIENCED A TREMENDOUS ASTRAL ATTACK IN THE NIGHT OR DAY SO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT WE ARE SPEAKING OF HERE!

IF YOU ARE NEAR OR CONNECTED TO A BEING THAT DRAINS YOUR POWER FAST OR DISTURBS YOUR ENERGY FIELD IN AN NEGATIVE, INTENSE WAY YOU ARE ENCOUNTERING AN ARCHON.

THESE ARCHONS WHERE DETECTED ETHERICALLY BY THE ESSENES AND GNOSTICS OVER TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO. THEY WERE DEFINED AS BEING PARASITES (PROGRAMS RUNNING IN THE DNA OF HUMANS).
>>
>>1424440
One strange belief the gnostics had was that Nous or Mind (their form of Christ) couldn't be sacrificed. They believed that before death he switched places with the supposed founder of Gnosticism, Simon Magus, and he died instead.
>>
>>1423654
>>
>>1423654
>>
>>1423654
The mythology serves as pretty good inspiration for some movies and games
>>
bump lol
>>
>>1424483
Buttblasted.
>>
It's one of the better collections of short stories in the desert trilogy.
>>
>>1423654
Too many people try to take on different meanings for it. It's just simply to vague in the most part. And seems like stories that are extremely mistranslated, misunderstood or hard to believe in. But one thing is for certain Revelations is unfolding rather you believe in the bible or not.
>>
File: 1437382758828.png (496KB, 780x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437382758828.png
496KB, 780x720px
>>1423654
Why should a book worshipped by group of corrupt pedophiles get any respect at all?
Christianity IS evil. It has been all through history. As soon as Christianity became the religion of Rome, it lost any sense of goodness and morality.
Power corrupts, there is NO way for a big religion not to be corrupt.
>inb4 fedora
I'm a Shinto priest and an atheist.
I call it how I see it.
>>
>>1426575
Fuck off redditor. The bible is pure as the virgin Mary.
>>
>>1423654

All the retconning in part 2 completely made me lose faith in this God bloke as a creative force in literature
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.