[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will it take for these bronies to get banned this time...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1477549295200.jpg (56KB, 530x405px) Image search: [Google]
1477549295200.jpg
56KB, 530x405px
What will it take for these bronies to get banned this time... the mods don't seem to give a shit anymore. And nobody is even trying to clean the mess up anymore.
>>
based instigator
>>
>>1423188
They would ban you for 2D shitposting first.
>>
File: 1421424126009.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1421424126009.gif
3MB, 400x225px
Off-topic discussion is normal for /qa/. Mods don't lurk here anymore and questions & answers / meta discussion has not been the norm for a while.

As a result, /qa/ has become another random board where people can post threads on whatever interests them, be it anime, 2hus, Pepe etc. And even though all of this is technically off-topic discussion, it's highly unlikely anyone will ever get banned for it or have their threads deleted, as mods don't lurk here anymore.

Just take it easy and have fun! Try not to lose your head.
>>
>>1423203
based discordbro
>>
>>1423203
>meta discussion has not been the norm for a while.
Oh bullshit, you guys just get mad every time you see it and try to tell the people to fuck off. That one poor repeating /tv/ crossposter is a good example.
>>
>>1423208
no one will buy your pretend fight. /qa/ knows that guy is a raider
>>
File: 1446528410231.gif (888KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1446528410231.gif
888KB, 500x281px
>>1423207
Th-there's a discord...?

I wasn't invited!

>>1423208
I can assure you that I don't tell anyone to fuck off. I try not to be rude in general. If /qa/ returned to meta discussion, I would be happy about it.

In the meantime, I just use it to funpost.
>>
>>1423188
Soon, /mlp/ will be deleted and the pony show will just be another general on /co/. That will be the day when Lee Goldson kills himself.
>>
The only people that are plaguing /qa/ right now are the people who can't stop talking about these now non existent raiders and their bullshit war, and the bumpbot that's motivating people to bump shit threads and try to claim the first few pages with them. I am the authority on this.
>>
>>1423238
Nah, the bumpbot is doing a great job. If you don't have any moderation tools at your disposal, the next best thing you can do is to simply force them to spend every single waking hour frantically filling captchas on a board they hate.
>>
>>1423224
It's instigator posters like >>1423214 who keep the fight going
>>
>>1423238
If the bumpbot was turned off, would spammers stop bumping shit threads? No, they were doing that before the bumpbot existed. They would instead try to wipe all substantive discussion off the catalog.
>>
I reported some of their threads but some faggot mod is probably going to ban me for it.
>>
Touhoufags are the bronies
>>
>>1423710
no u
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.