[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ban Appeal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 847192374124.png (36KB, 112x122px) Image search: [Google]
847192374124.png
36KB, 112x122px
Do ban appeals actually work? Is there any person who ever had their appeal approved?
>>
Yes, it happens all the time.
>>
Yes.
>>
File: Capture.png (27KB, 538x251px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
27KB, 538x251px
Yes and it's usually pretty quick
>>
>>1419639
>>1419640
>know a dude that was banned for 30 days for ban evasion, on a 4chan pass no less
>appealed the ban, they changed it to permanent,
>he appealed that in Feeback (that he was ranged banned hence could not have evaded bans, hence did not deserve a change from a 30 day ban to a permanent ban)
>then they changed it to 90 days with range ban still in full effect
>he keeps bugging me if he should just wait it out or appeal, because maybe if he appeals the mods might permanently ban him again

I really pity the dude, spent 20 bucks to bypass a range ban only to get banned right after, and not only that, was banned permanently
>>
>>1419636
I once got banned for ban evasion when I posted a pic of expired ban so I appealed it
>>
>>1419636
It takes a bit of doing but yes. Write a well-thought-out appeal and don't include your email. Make a note of the average wait time and come back after said time. If your ban hasn't been lifted, go to the IRC and try to find a mod who isn't a complete asshole. (Protip: you can't!) Then, message him saying you need unbanned, along with your IP and how long you've waited. He will probably take about 20 minutes to compose his response: "lolno get fucked faggot". So you must argue with him. Explain why you deserve to be unbanned. Always be friendly, no matter how nasty he gets. Eventually, after a couple hours of arguing, he will relent and rightfully remove your ban. Check that it's removed before disconnecting from IRC, and if it is, make sure to thank the mod.
>>
Never.
>>
>>1419636
>>
>>1419820
I wrote a pretty half-assed ban appeal and I also included my e-mail, yet my ban was lifted regardless.
>>
>>1419636
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.