[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a place for people generally interested in internet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: 1472774505483.jpg (21KB, 255x234px) Image search: [Google]
1472774505483.jpg
21KB, 255x234px
Is there a place for people generally interested in internet culture to discuss internet culture?
In return for your answers, I give you an interesting page: j.vyrd.net
>>
>>1418862
You mean like >>>/g/ - technology ?
>>
virus
>>
KnowYourMeme
>>
I don't know if I should trust a coked up smurf to actually learn culture, but I will say I've seen a fair amount of people with similar interest either drop by this board or link related sites here. I don't remember any specifics but comb through the archives or just stick around and I'm sure you'll find something. Also fuck smurfs and mary suelliman
>>
>>1418869
Not really
>>1418871
?
>>1418874
I want to discuss it with people as smart, cool and handsome as me
>>
Depends on what kind of internet culture. Imageboard stuff and IRC and so on gets talked about here on /qa/ pretty often, but stuff like facebook and twitter is best left for /b/ or /pol/. That's really not a culture anyone wants to discuss here.
>>
>>1418862
Sadly, you're on it. If you expect a scholarly discussion, they're scattered and obscure.
>>
>>1419259
Oh...
>>
>>1418862
i'm sure most anons have seen that archive already
anyhow, its really never in a site's best interests to have a meta discussion place, because after a while, there's always those shit flingers that pop up to just stir up trouble or talk about unrelated shit and then get their posts wiped and its "waaaah, mod abuse!" after that,
pretty much just bad vibes after that point trying to defend anyone in that convo, but they do pop up on smaller chans once in a while as i've seen, you just gotta get lucky to be there before the shit hits the fan
otherwise all you can really do is read up on shit that's already been said
>>
>>1418862
>>>/s4s/
>>
KYM
ED
>>
Probably on Reddit.
>>
>>1418862
Have you ever heard of metafilter?
>>
>>1421153
no
>>
>>1421217
It's like ycombinator for book nerds instead of tech nerds
>>
>>1419258
>That's really not a culture.
Fixed that for you
>>
>>1421450
hackernews
>>
reddit.com/r/theoryofreddit
>>
bumpu~
>>
>>1418862
>>
>>1422217
>>1422423
>>1422443
why did you bump my thread, just out of interest, it seems like the kind of thread people wouldnt bump on /qa/?
>>
>>1422592
They are trying to slide some specific threads.
>>
>>1422680
i see
>>
>>1422592
Why wouldn't I bump this thread?
>>
>>1422691
Clearly you didn't think it was good enough to warrant an actual response, an answer, but you did think it was good enough to warrant being returned to page 1? This seems a contradiction, making your bump fairly pointless
>>
>>1422738
That has nothing to do with you saying "I didn't think you'd bump my thread".
Why didn't you think /qa/ would bump your thread?
>>
>>1422740
I have low self confidence in making threads
>>
>>1422879
Well, please don't feel that way. /qa/ needs good threads and good posters and don't let any raiders convince you otherwise. Your thread is bumped because it fits on /qa/.
>>
>>1422885
I am neither a good thread nor a good poster, that's why I spend most of my time finding rare chans and communities and lurking on them
>>
>>1418862
>>
Bumping for meta
>>
>In return for your answers, I give you an interesting page: j.vyrd.net
I already know about that site, so it looks like you won't be getting any answers out of me. Too bad, because I know the perfect site for you.

btw one time I posted that site in a moot thread and moot warned me. Or maybe he just deleted my post, I can't remember.
>>
/www/ - Internet
>>
>>1423553
"Heres a chocolate bar, can you tell me something about this topic?"
"I've already eaten a chocolate bar before, so you won't be getting any answers from me"
>>
>>1423571
A chocolate bar is a material thing; having more chocolate bars is better (in some ways) than having fewer. Having more links to the same site is useless. I was joking anyway.

This probably would have been my answer if the board wasn't locked years ago: http://wakaba.c3.cx/soc/
>>
>>1418862
>>
>>1418862
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.