[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are you planning to watch this summer anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 1483855724336.jpg (3MB, 1608x2823px) Image search: [Google]
1483855724336.jpg
3MB, 1608x2823px
what are you planning to watch this summer anon?
>>
So far it's Made in Abyss, Owarimonogatari, Ballroom e Youkoso and New Game.
>>
>he watches cartoons
>>
>>1418745
Jigoku Shoujo was interesting. I don't know if it'll be any good but I'll be checking it out.
>>
Whatever shitty kino the airplane service is providing. I rarely watch things anymore.
>>
another three months to work on my backlog
>>
Action heroine cheer fruits
Gamers!
Hajimete no Gal
Isekai Shokudou
Isekai wa Smartphone to tomo ni.
Konbini kareshi
Nana Maru san batsu
New game!!
Owarimongatari(Ge)
Tenshi no 3P!
>>
>>1418745
Made in Abyss
>>
Jikan no Shihaisha seems kind of interesting
>>
Princess principle looks fun, also gonna watch symphogear.
>>
>>1418759
Pathetic huh?
>>
Wait kakegurui is getting an anime adaption?
I'll probably check that out and New game!!
>>
Watch
>Gamers!
>Hajimete no Gal
>Kakegurui
>Koi to Uso
>Made in Abyss
>New Game
>Owaraimemegatari
>Tsurezure Children
>Aho Girl
>NTR

Maybe
>18if it's good
>Ballroom
>the smartphone anime
>Keppeki Danshi
>Vatican
>Clione no Akari

Let's hope that I drop most of those.
>>
>>1418745
The Vatican thing is the only that seems interesting from the description itself.
>>
>>1418745
>>
>>1418745
>>
>>1418745
>>
>>1418745
Haven't watched anything to completion since NNB 2. Nothing but garbage season after season.
>>
>>1418759
This thread has nothing to do with them, so what are you talking about?
>>
>>1425713
>Nothing but garbage season after season.
It's not that anime is garbage, it's that you don't like anime and don't have the faculties to understand it.
>>
Maybe isekai shokudou.
This season is a pile of shit, poor copies and moe.
>>
>>1425876
Why can't you people stop attempting to watch anime and just go away?
>>
This is a stupid question but is it possible to own all of anime of all seasons in CD, and I don't mean in a pirate it and write it on CD, I mean, are there official CDs with entire anime on them, and yes how does one get it.
>>
What a trash season. The past few years I have only found 1 or 2 anime to be watchable per season but this one might make me quit anime forever. Nothing but low budget shounen/fujoshi/harem light novel and manga adaptions made by third rate staff and studios
Sickening
>>
>>1425891
All anime of all seasons? Even if somehow it was possible to create such a release (it's not), you'd need a datacenter to hold all the data. It would probably be hundreds of terabytes.

>>1425893
>What a trash season.
Yeah yeah yeah. You people always say this. And then you say something like:
>I have only found 1 or 2 anime to be watchable per season
You don't actually like anime. You don't get anime. You should stop trying to force the issue and just quit. Or at least stop whining about it.

>Nothing but low budget shounen/fujoshi/harem light novel and manga adaptions made by third rate staff and studios
Nice memes.
>>
>>1425898
I like good animé. Animation is a very unique medium and it really pains me to see it not used to it's full potential. Don't get me wrong I have seen hundreds of titles I would consider good but seasonally it's really poor
>>
>>1425951
Making things that appeal to narrow-minded, familiar, misguided, casual mainstream Western preferences does not mean using animation to its full potential, nor is it the only correct way to make animation.
>>
>>1425966
I didn't imply western inspired titles were better. Though, ironically, some quality titles are more popular with western audiences than Japanese.
>>
>>1425951
>animé
Shut the fuck up, idiot.
>>
>>1425996
I wasn't talking about Western titles, I was talking about your expectations.
>>
18if
Clione no Akari
Fate/Apocrypha
Isekai Shokudou
Jigoku Shoujo
Jikan no Shihaisha
Kakegurui
Katsugeki Touken Ranbu
Knight's & Magic
Made in Abyss
Nana Maru San Batsu
New Game!!
Shoukoku no Altair
Vatican Kiseki Chousakan

I'll pick up these for starters, I usually watch a few episodes and then put it on the back burner to marathon at the end of the season if I enjoyed it. I didn't know Shoukoku no Altair was getting an anime so I'm looking forward to that.
>>
>>1418745
Nothing because watching anime reminds me of unpleasent encounters I've had on /a/.
>>
>>1425893
You sound like a fun guy
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.