[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on the 4chan c,up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Jp_logo.png (202KB, 443x510px) Image search: [Google]
Jp_logo.png
202KB, 443x510px
>>
not very important
>>
File: 1398642453253.png (774KB, 1041x617px) Image search: [Google]
1398642453253.png
774KB, 1041x617px
>>1417639
/jp/'s team sucks
>>
>>1417708
/jp/'s team has been improving lately, but I'm not to deep in that business to know for sure. I'm happy our team won the babby cup through.
>>
File: 1474215831426.png (335KB, 1000x552px) Image search: [Google]
1474215831426.png
335KB, 1000x552px
I don't really hear much about it, haven't followed it in a few years.
>>
For redditors.
>>
go back there
>>
It's shit. The jews behind it killed /out/, /p/, /adv/ and /t/ teams merely to save more popular teams, /a/, /pol/ and /mlp/ from having to play in the shittiest tier of the cup.
>>
>>1418031
How and why?
>>
/f/ is the only team worth rooting for.
>>
>>1418052
The four first mentioned were deemed as having no fans, due to supposed lack of interest of the boards. That is true, but /out/ and /t/ done well on last babby cup (some kind of second division) and were fucked up by this, losing not only the promotion, but the team.

On the other side is the fetus. The fetus is a qualifier to the babbies. If a team have to play fetus (qualifiers) it means they fucked up really bad, like /a/ and /pol/ has been doing since autumn 2016. However /pol/ is even worse and could not handle even the third tier teams. On last cup /mlp/ joined the ranks of the shittiest teams, by losing all their matches and ending 31th in the cup (only /k/ done worse). However with the killing of some teams, there are no need for qualifier tournaments, securing the big boards at least in the babby cup and preventing them from fucking up even more.
>>
It's pretty fun, although so many teams in it are from boards that don't really care for it or have an interesting team. Something like '/v/ vs. /a/' is fun for everyone, but then there's stuff like '/hr/ vs. /wg/' and it's just so dull. I apologize if you like those teams, but for the rest of us there's nothing interesting there.
>>
Now that the thread was bumped, are there any teams in particular that you want to do well and any that you want to be relegated?
>>
>>1417708
>/jp/'s team sucks

Says as he posts a team that got last place on a fetus
>>
>>1419027
>any teams in particular that you want to do well
/a/, /c/, /jp/, /vr/
>any that you want to be relegated
/co/, /lgbt/, /pol/, /r9k/, /v/
>>
>>1419027
I hope with all my heart that /jp/ wins the summer cup.
>>
Cancer shit that infects other boards. If people think anime is autistic, they have not seen this fictional autistic "cup".
>>
I can't wait for /pol/eague
>>
>>1419966
What would /pol/eague consist of?
>>
>>1419967
https://implyingrigged.info/wiki//pol/eague
>>
>>1419967
/sg/
/ptg/
brit/pol/
eire/pol/
/fsg/
/mlpol/
And some two or three others I'm not familiar with
>>
>>1417639
The people who push it are annoying... I'm glad they don't spam their shit around the boards now.
>>
>>1419966
/pol/ has its own league too? Didn't knew. I was watching the /vg/ league today. Who are the good guys there? (>implying)
>>
>>1417639
>>
>>1421348
>>
>>1417639
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.