[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when a thread you have enjoyed posting in for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1408995769979.png (483KB, 529x470px) Image search: [Google]
1408995769979.png
483KB, 529x470px
What do you do when a thread you have enjoyed posting in for years starts getting people creating Steam and Discord groups to "supplement" discussion?
>>
let go
>>
>>1412990
You either abandon thread or crash it with no survivors.
>>
keep minority spirit
>>
>>1412999
The correct answer.
Though people are missusing 4chan.

The lack of trying to control Discord and Steamgroups is ultimately going to mean a much less loyal group of 4chan posters, which I guess makes sense since the site is basically reddit.
>>
Care to show...?
>>
>>1412990
I sing till my mouth bleeds and my eyes are red from the huge afflux of blood. I then proceed to smile for several hours while crying a little bit on the inside, sitting on a chair tied to my soul handcuffed to my life chained in my cage like an animal ready to be processed to make the sandwich you are eating right now.
>>
Posting on Ghost is no better than a steam or discord group. Both ways try to "supplement" discussion
>>
Stop browsing generals, you retard.
>>
Ridicule the people who leave for the Discord. Double down on your intention to stay in the thread because you prefer anonymity. There will be people who agree with you. If there aren't, you can just agree with yourself.
>>
Once you're in a general thread I really don't think Discord is going to be any worse. It might even be better.
>>
>>1413876
Just because you don't use /vg/ doesn't mean you should scorn those that do, anon.
>>
File: 1497910800946.jpg (207KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497910800946.jpg
207KB, 900x1200px
>>
browse discord
>>
>>1413858
You really can't compare them at all.

>>1413876
This is also true.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.