[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to play this for the first time What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

I'm about to play this for the first time
What am I in for?
>>
don't go hanako route unless you like scat
>>
also misha is a lesbian enjoy
>>
The Kisugi sisters are rather bald-faced liars, but one has to give them credit for the carelessness and phenomenally bad judgment that would instantly direct any sentient being, much less a savvy cop, to exactly where the blame belongs.
>>
Fortunately for the sisters Toshio Utsumi, the detective in charge of defeating Cat's Eye (the art thieves) is not only NOT savvy, he seems only semi-sentient most of the time.
>>
And those ladies are so interested they want to ask him even more! They'll even straighten his tie for him (and include a bugging device on it for no extra charge!) They DO play the guy for a fool- though the middle sister, Hitomi, begins to develop some actual feelings toward him- and while they (almost) always get their targets, they sometimes throw the worse felons they encounter into Toshio's lap, so he won't get replaced too fast.
>>
After all, they NEED a man like him.
>>
My first acquaintance with this show (I THINK) is from the sendup of it in Girls Bravo.
>>
Now, being parodied by the likes of Girls Bravo is kind of a disgrace that this show really doesn't deserve- not quite- for despite Cat's Eye's many inanities and plot flaws, which will be described in lurid detail here, the show nevertheless has its charms, and on balance they make the show far superior to the likes of Girls Bravo, in any case.
>>
So I'll rant about those inanities a bit.
>>
Let's just say that resonated with me here.
>>
And there's the thing with the cards.
>>
Cat's Eye always announces their next target in advance using cards, apparently so Toshio can blab/brag to them about the exact arrangements being made to protect the target from this announced threat.
>>
The cards must be laminated like crazy- they stick in walls, and the ladies use them like ninja stars in combat.
>>
I thought they must be metal, but they DO burn.
>>
And yet for some reason, nobody thinks to check the cards for fingerprints, even though we see the sisters handling them with bare hands.
>>
Apparently even Asatani doesn't think of that.
>>
>>1412060
In case you genuinely look for an answer, I'll try to make it spoiler free.
Feels, feels again, good morals on crippled people. Deaf girl's route is kinda lackluster.
Play the Alpha if you have time. You won't regret it. Ask /ksg/ on /vg/.
>>
>>1412060
I thought old man in the back with his gray hair and beard was wearing bright red lipstick at first, lol
>>
>>1412060
Decisions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttSnYY3vj1c

>>1412062
That'd be the Emi route.
>>
>>1412060
I still need to play this one day. I never gave it a chance and the generals at the beginning turned me off of it.
>>
>>1412060
Cripples are disgusting.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.