[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to /qa/!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1491472640940.png (146KB, 562x857px) Image search: [Google]
1491472640940.png
146KB, 562x857px
/qa/ is a place where the 4chan community can discuss the site amongst themselves and with moderators, developers, and the administrator (not me).

I plan to hold regular Q&A sessions and try to clarify rules, solicit feedback, etc. We haven't had a board like this in quite some time (with the exception of >>>/img/ which still doesn't exist and thus is more or less unused), so we're still trying to get a better idea of how it should work. Super-oldfags will remember our IRC townhalls from 2004-2005, /q/, and /sug/. Those proved to be extremely productive and we're hoping this will be the same.

Any criticism should be constructive and related to 4chan. Do not attack other users. Spamming of any kind is not allowed, nor is trolling.

Unless we are explicitly accepting board suggestions in a stickied thread, board requests will be ignored.
Do not request bans for users, these will also be ignored and removed. If a user is breaking a rule, report their posts. If a user is a known ban evader, report their posts.

A few things:

-You can write a subject to start a thread.
-Post timers are standard to encourage spam/one user creating a ton of threads.
-Forced anonymous and display ID aren't on.
-When saging, you will not receive an ID instead of Heaven. sage will also not appear in the e-mail field.

-You need to post an image to start a thread.
-Threads that have received a reply/answer from a moderator or the administrator may be locked.
>>
moot...
>>
sticky this
>>
>>1411218
is this a Reddit chan? I think I am about to lose it.
>>
>>1411457
>capitalizing reddit
>>
this is nice board
>>
>>1411427
unironically this
>>
>>1411218
>Do not request bans for users, these will also be ignored and removed.
This part is wrong, it should be
>Do not request bans for users, these will also be ignored but not removed unless you call the mods child molesters, encourage abuse of the report system, or are Barneyfag.
>>
>>1411218
>>
>>1412350
ban this retard you pedo mods, fuck barney and report everything you see
>>
bump for pseudosticky
>>
to the top with you sir
>>
>>1413469
can't be bumped enough
>>
>>1413967
can it tho?
>>
It's no use, swaggot got all of his useful idiots from s4s to spam the board with anime
>>
>>1411218
>>
>>1413967
>>
https://discord.gg/EVgAG
/qa/ official server
>>
>>1415354
bookmark
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.