[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/qa/ discussion thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

File: 1496957829494.png (402KB, 588x598px) Image search: [Google]
1496957829494.png
402KB, 588x598px
Use this thread for questions and discussion that don't warrant a full thread
Previous thread: >>1382237
>>
First
>>
>>1410397
>>1410401
These threads are useless, dumb weebposters. Just use the happening thread.
>>
File: 1490242014161.jpg (13KB, 331x309px) Image search: [Google]
1490242014161.jpg
13KB, 331x309px
>>
File: 1427416163419.jpg (21KB, 234x342px) Image search: [Google]
1427416163419.jpg
21KB, 234x342px
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy.
>>
>>1410405
The point is to keep the happenings thread free of tangential discussion and to keep that thread as on topic as possible. It will help make the general "good" as off topic discussion and heated debates can be directed to this thread.
>>
File: 1493907377669.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493907377669.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>1410413
BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS
>>
Daily reminder concernbro bumps his threads with responses like these >>1410333 and never responds to actual questions.
>>
>>1410413
Wrong. The point is to put yet another useless thread in the catalog with an anime girl avatar OP pic so it kicks a 3D post out of the catalog. The secondary point is so that if any newfags ask questions in here they will get the weeb revisionist history answer about how this is a 2DRandom board on an anime website.

>>1410421
Daily reminder this faggot calls at least 6 different people 'concernbro'. inb4 he accuses everyone he doesn't like of being horsefuckers from 8gag.
>>
>>1410421
Reminder that concernbro uses tactics from the CONTELPRO handbook.
>>
>>1410427
lol you are too easy to spot
>>
>>1410431
It's called COINTELPRO and that just stands for Counter Intelligence Program. It's a generic term, not a specific government agency.

>>1410436
Fuck off back to Waruso with the rest of your kind.
>>
>>1410438
No shit. Maybe it's because this is my home board you ass.
>>
Everyone in this thread is gay
>>
>>1410444
8. Invoke authority. Claim for yourself or associate yourself with authority and present your argument with enough 'jargon' and 'minutia' to illustrate you are 'one who knows', and simply say it isn't so without discussing issues or demonstrating concretely why or citing sources.
>>
>>1410451
*suggests boat name to be "LaSharkus*
>I got it!: LaSharkus!
>>
>>1410439
>Muh CI
Get out of here, you hasbara shit.
>>
>>1410427
>inb4 he accuses everyone he doesn't like of being horsefuckers from 8gag.
Aren't you the one accusing everyone you don't like of being from /jp/, /ota/, warosu, /hima/ and about a dozen other sites?
>>
>>1410444
You share a home board with asukaspammer and for a time barneyfag as well as a myriad of tripfags, does that also make their opinions as valid as yours?
>>
>>1410451
Nobody likes a tinfoilfag, Anon. You're already as bad as /mlp/, are you trying to get to /pol/'s level as well?

>>1410454
NO U and the JIDF meme has been dead for years, Anon.

>>1410456
>the one accusing everyone
>he thinks they don't brag about being from /ota/ /hima/, /nen/, etc.
>he thinks I'm the only one who wants them to stop trying to turn this into their personal 2Drandom board
Are you serious?
>>
>>1410460
I never said that. Please answer my question, if you need to quote me then you can simply copy and paste things that I actually wrote.
>>
>>1410460
> 2. Become incredulous and indignant. Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used show the topic as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme. This is also known as the 'How dare you!' gambit.
>>
>>1410457
>does that also make their opinions
Not if they get banned it isn't, which they do.

You share a board with at least 10 other people who don't even like or watch anime and resent it when you fill up the catalog with 2Dshit. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>1410466
>>>/x/
>>
>>1410468
>>1410469
> 17. Change the subject. Usually in connection with one of the other ploys listed here, find a way to side-track the discussion with abrasive or controversial comments in hopes of turning attention to a new, more manageable topic. This works especially well with companions who can 'argue' with you over the new topic and polarize the discussion arena in order to avoid discussing more key issues.
>>
>>1410421
I'm one of the four or five "concernbros" out there and I respond to everything you've ever said. The one who runs off or resorts to filling the thread with mechanical spam is usually you.
>>
>>1410471
>>>/x/
>>
>>1410472
Thank you, fellow concernbro.
>>
>>1410472
I can also increase the IP count and pretend to be another person.
>>
>>1410474
5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger' ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs', 'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics', 'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.
>>
>>1410472
I can also increase the IP count and pretend to be another person.
>>
>>1410480
>>1410481
>>1410484
>>>/x/
>>
>>1410480
I don't have to pretend to be another person. You've talked with me at length about /jp/ for ages and promptly moved for the door when it was revealed that you never had any fucking idea what you were talking about.
>>
>>1410486
I've never talked to you about /jp/ I am merely against this unwarranted concern.
>>
>>1410486
I keep seeing this happen to me too. I always guessed it's because some of them are from spinoffs and they haven't been to 4chan's /jp/ in years if ever.
>>
>>1410486
>17:24:40
>17:26:08
hmm...
>>
>>1410498
You are either a conspiracy theorizing retard or a shitposter.
>>
>>1410503
He doesn't believe the shit he's spewing. He's just trying to throw things and see what sticks.
>>
>>1410503
>either
>or
hmm...
>>
>>1410460
>>1410485
>>1410503
> 3. Create rumor mongers. Avoid discussing issues by describing all charges, regardless of venue or evidence, as mere rumors and wild accusations. Other derogatory terms mutually exclusive of truth may work as well. This method which works especially well with a silent press, because the only way the public can learn of the facts are through such 'arguable rumors'. If you can associate the material with the Internet, use this fact to certify it a 'wild rumor' from a 'bunch of kids on the Internet' which can have no basis in fact.
>>
>>1410503
>>1410516
You two can fuck off.
>>
YEET Archive is back
Boards Archived: /g/, /k/, /qa/ and /s4s/
Links
Home Page: https://yeet.net/
Main Archive: https://archive.yeet.net/
Bui's (/b/): https://bui.yeet.net/
>>
>>1410553
That's pretty cool
>>
Anyone else noticing how people are using oldfag as in terms of their age instead of how long they've been on this site?
>>
Listen brothers.

The earth is not a ball to which we are glued by the mystical force of "gravity", no.

The earth is flat, just as the ancient peoples believed. Heaven is above you, hell is below you.

The devil first spread the idea of a ball earth revolving around a ball sun in the ancient Babylonian and Egyptian mystery schools. These teachings were passed down to Pythagoras. They were handed down the ages to the occult mystery schools of the European Renaissance, who adopted them as their own. Then the occultists Copernicus, Kepler, Bruno, Newton, published the idea and started the "Copernican revolution".

The ancient Hermetic principle is "As Above, So Below". This has many applications. One of them is this: what people believe about the heavens above them, well determine what they believe about the earth below them. In other words, how they interpret the sky will correspond with how they interpret their own lives. Our materialist society would be impossible without a materialist cosmology to justify it. A mechanistic Newtonian cosmology justifies a mechanistic view of human life, a mechanistic politics, sociology, and economics. It sounds like a joke, but the idea that the stars are giant balls of gas reflects the modern obsession with fossil fuels / material goods in general. Copernicus wasn't going for a mechanistic religion, by the way; he was a Pythagorean and Heliolator, and hoped that the belief that the sun was at the center of the universe would usher in a return to a sun-worshipping priesthood like those of ancient societies.

The reason why the Devil spreads the idea of the ball earth is that it totally overturns mans relationship to the world. Instead of man being a spiritual being with heaven above him and hell below him; instead he stands on a ball where there are infinitely many ups and downs, where heaven isn't "above" but only "outside" the earth - moral and epistemological relativism, infinitely many points of view.
>>
>>1410466
>>1410471
>>1410481
>>1410516
bumping for this ownage
>>
Concernbro got owned in this thread
>>
>>1411754
1 of 6 concernbros here. Owned by what?
>>
File: 1488580225181.jpg (659KB, 695x982px) Image search: [Google]
1488580225181.jpg
659KB, 695x982px
alright, how do we get /qa/ deleted now? the board is fucking boring after the warosubros left.
>>
Dude this guy above me is steamed
>>
/qa/ is fun!
>>
Get in here bros:
https://archive.yeet.net/qa/thread/1410397/
>>
How many times y'all take a dump on a chicken nugget?
>>
How was your day /qa/?
>>
>>1411829
So far it's okay.
>>
Andy no.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1PfRumjvNGZ
>>
>>1411829
It was alright. How about you?
>>
Has all discussion been exhausted?
>>
bumpu~
>>
>>1411893
Andy sounds like a faggot
>>
>>1411759
Just spam so much CP they won't want to spend time moderating it anymore.
>>
File: _qa_2017_06_22_100228.jpg (60KB, 711x270px) Image search: [Google]
_qa_2017_06_22_100228.jpg
60KB, 711x270px
>>1413305
>>1411759
Screencapped in case it ever actually happens mods will know who to blame
>>
>>1413312
i'm sure the mods are very grateful for your help and that screencap will definitely come in handy
>>
>>1413312
More like who to thank for all the free CP.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.