[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do when you don't know any other secret boards?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: wife.png (772KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wife.png
772KB, 1920x1080px
What to do when you don't know any other secret boards?
>>
If you need secret boards in order to feel at home then image boards were never meant for you in the first place.
Discord and other social IM programs are better suited to you.
>>
Consult with a physician to see if posting is right for you.
>>
>>1408561
I don't like having a name attached to me though.
Also I can't into real time conversations.
>>
>>1408561
Not him but please elaborate.
>>
>>1408582
Imageboards thrive on spontaneity and dynamic change. What was true yesterday will be false tomorrow.
Textboards/Reddit thrive on static communities. Lets insure everything is ordered.
Discord is for people who want to have small community groups to talk about their lives
or discuss plans together.

The concept of a hidden/secret image board is a paradox since you're misusing it's intended format as a place where you're constantly cycling in and out new members.
>>
lol i'll get banned for sharing the secret vip board but idk theye a bunch of asshats https://boards.4chan.org/.vipper

you need the password of the week but they changed it on me
>>
>>1408587
dude DONT post that delete this
>>
>>1408585
Though, that's not to say you're not allowed to misuse the formats.
>>
>>1408585
>The concept of a hidden/secret image board is a paradox since you're misusing it's intended format
But that's utterly false, Anon, Futaba was the genesis for imageboards and imageboard culture, and it has plenty of hidden boards.
>>
>>1408587
What
>>
>>1408586
>>1408587
how do you access all these
>>
>>1410080
>>1410078
>>1408589
what was it? /j/?
>>
>>1410093
It was /....../
>>
>>1410078
>>1410080
what was it?
>>
>>1410118
it was /....../
>>
>>1410093
https://archived.moe/qa/thread/1408559/#1408587
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.