[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we being spammed again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Are we being spammed again?
>>
Stop avatarfagging or I'll try to get you banned.
>>
>>1401485
>we
You are the spam.
>>
No, seriously, what's with the influx of shitposters recently? Everything was nice and normal a few months ago, but since about 6 months ago the board has gone straight to shit. Not even "Night time /qa/" is safe now.

Are we getting raided? I don't want to believe that /qa/ has fallen this low. The post in this thread and many others look like something out of fucking Facebook.

I'm actually convinced 95% of the post in this thread are being posted by some IRC chat trying to troll us. It's fucking impossible that there are so many retards actively posting in this board. It's insane.
You waltz in, completely disregard the established board culture, do whatever the fuck you want, call whomever you disagree with "kids," and you say you are not being selfish? Just kill yourself. The human race can do without people like you.
>>
>>1401494
what is happening? You have got to be kidding me, Our board was never this bad Until the fucking Raving memes got Motherfucking bad. can someone even explain the Origin of their Meme? i can't pin point When it came about In this website. alright, Look if you some of you guys want to be Lame pieces of shits about it, then Do it but It will not make this board anymore Endearing. are the mods even Informed of those Nasty little memes? i Have no idea why they let it Evolve to the point where it's Raping threads, it honestly Sounds Like they're not doing an Effective or Efficient job here for the Population of /v/, i'm hoping TONIGHT the mods will be wide awake to monitor this suspicious activity. IF YOU DON'T REPLY to the fucking meme, it will go away.
>>
>>1401494
see
>>1375242
This is the only "raid" going on.
>>
>>1401489
>avatarfagging
No such thing
>>
>>1401494
I have no clue.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.