[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What sort of delicious things can you cook, anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 22

File: 62002550_p2_master1200.jpg (161KB, 600x519px) Image search: [Google]
62002550_p2_master1200.jpg
161KB, 600x519px
What sort of delicious things can you cook, anon?
>>
File: 1450567038563.jpg (188KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1450567038563.jpg
188KB, 1920x1080px
you're going to teach me how to cook
>>
I can use a microwave..........
>>
Every day I make a dish that starts with potatoes, then you add bell peppers, onions, jalapenos (any pepper around that level of scovilles), mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic, salt + cumin, then mix up three eggs with butter (i use some kind of olive oil spread for this), cumin, and salt and put it in the same frying pan that you put everything else in. I call it "egg fuck" because there's eggs in it and when you finish cooking it you look at it and say "fuck". pic related
i usually have it with some bread (toasted in oven, topped with some of the previously mentioned oil spread, and grape tomatoes), salad (simple shit, with mushrooms, tomatoes, and garlic; olive oil salt+pepper dressing), and a fruit salad (clementines, blueberries, banana, with a light nectar topping).
>>
File: egg fuck.png (655KB, 518x914px) Image search: [Google]
egg fuck.png
655KB, 518x914px
>>1401698
fuck
>>
>>1401698
>>1401700
>I call it "egg fuck"
It's just a sloppy omelette.
>>
>>1401700
FUCK
>>
>>1401712
you're a sloppy omelette
>>1401716
F U C K
>>
>>1401275
>>
File: 4094f9600e24a4ec0e65121fb7b35278.png (798KB, 1160x900px) Image search: [Google]
4094f9600e24a4ec0e65121fb7b35278.png
798KB, 1160x900px
>>1401275
I used to cook a lot until my schedule started getting more compressed... Cooked a lot of Japanese dishes
>>
File: 5a7238819c2bc08670da90046e658a1a.jpg (579KB, 985x1381px) Image search: [Google]
5a7238819c2bc08670da90046e658a1a.jpg
579KB, 985x1381px
>>1402114
>>
>>1401712
I'd say it's half way between an omelette and a frittata.
>>
Curry is incredibly easy!
>>
File: 1497487078787.png (643KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497487078787.png
643KB, 1280x720px
I like to make pasta carbonara.
I can also make kebab but too poor for ground beef.
>>
>>1401275
>>
peanut butter and jelly
uhhhh
macaroni and cheese in the microwave
I can add milk to cereal
>>
>>1402551
Sigh.....
>>
I can cook hotdogs, porksteaks, and use the microwave.
>>
File: egg fu(n)ck.png (808KB, 518x922px) Image search: [Google]
egg fu(n)ck.png
808KB, 518x922px
>>1404630
wow

What ingredients do you use? I'd be interested to hear your process, since I'm always trying to improve mine. I've been making it since about May 2015 when I went through an alcoholic NEET period. When I started it was just fried potatoes and a couple of eggs. Has really evolved.

I like your keyboard; here's a picture of today's egg fuck in my music room. Do you play?
>>
>>1404258
Is that ketchup?
>>
Thank you OP for reminding me to work on the fried rice I keep saying i'll make
>>
>>1401275
>>
>>1405812
Oh my, what a coincidence. I had actually just finished getting my degree from the university, but I messed up grad school applications due to apathy and alcohol, so it took me another year to get back on track. What was your degree in?

You have a very interesting list of things. I never would have expected almonds (I thought they were grape tomatoes when I saw them in the pic)! Very many herbs. I don't know enough about herbs to use many, so I stick with salt and cumin.
Also three different kinds of oil? I only use one. Why do you use three?

I like your naming philosophy, because my favorite thing about egg fuck is that it is always different. It's gotten slightly more routine lately as I've added sort of a peak of ingredients, but depending on how I'm feeling when I make it it still is different.

I haven't! Though like I said, I always have a fruit salad with it that has bananas and nectar (among other things). I'm actually not a big dessert person, unless I'm at a fancy restaurant. Tiramisu from a fancy place is possibly one of the best things I've ever tasted.

Oh boy, you have a lot of instruments.
Actually, what was in that picture was a mandolin case, but I have a bass guitar out of shot next to it lol, plus a shitty electric one. I wish it was a Stratocaster, but it is a silly knock-off that I literally got from a friend when I was 12 because I let him shave my head in exchange for it.
I'm an amateur, too, but I really want to make music. It is just tough because I don't have a lot of time right now, plus it's hard to be a solo musician and work all the instruments on a track (especially now that my drums are gone :(). Do you record anything? I'd like to hear it if you do.
>>
>>1406015
Oh, do you mean biology? I hope I'm interpreting that right. Biology is really interesting, but I've had zero classes in biology. I would have liked to have been an entomologist or a microbiologist in another life.
For reference the degree I got was in physics, and after my year of NEETing it up I got one in math and now I am finally at a grad school for phys. I hope your degree works out well!

My favorite spice is definitely cumin. It's was so surprising because I didn't know much about it, and then randomly it because a really big part of my egg fuck! I do love the smell of olive oil. It is really amazing; that's why I love it as a salad dressing base too.

Haha, I burn it a lot when I cook because I get distracted and try to do other things while cooking, but I kind of like it really crispy. Though, when I make pasta I always make it al dente, because that's the best.

Ohh, I have been thinking about adding oatmeal to my fruit salad. It might be too much, though, considering the main dish is already very filling. Wow, we share the same feelings about sugar. I try to have a very low sugar diet. There are so many super-sugary drinks like soda and stuff and I just can't stand how much sugar is in everything. Especially iced tea! I only drink unsweetened iced tea now because sugary iced tea they put like 40 grams of sugar in every cup and it is like why??? that is so much sugar who wants that much sugar????

Haha, we have the opposite, then. My guitar is lame, but my bass guitar is pretty nice. You should start a band! I should too! It's just hard to find people that want to, but making music is so good it needs to be done.

[post your songs!]
[i can post one i made recently if you want]
>>1406033
Wow, you do vocals? I wish I could do vocals. I have sung on some tracks I've made, but it's really hard. I don't know how people work out vocal melodies, I try to just feel them out.

That is great! I write some lyrics, but I want to write more.
>>
File: egg fugggg.png (775KB, 528x946px) Image search: [Google]
egg fugggg.png
775KB, 528x946px
pic is today's egg fuck
>>1406683
Ohhh interesting...
Is it engineering?
Mathematics? I want to know! I think I have heard of degrees in general science that have courses in chemistry, biology, physics, etc. Maybe?

It would probably be good if I had a strict bedtime, but instead I sleep whenever. Sometimes it works out and other times I am very tired. I know what you mean; my favorite math class I've taken was Classical Analysis, but it was also very hard. Proofs are tough but cool.

It sounds like you have more nutritional knowledge than I do; all I know is that cumin makes things taste good.
Sometimes I think about drinking olive oil; all liquids should be refreshing, I think, so I wish I could take just a big swig when I am thirsty.

That's probably why; I can't help but run around and do stuff when I'm cooking, though mostly "doing stuff" is just going over to my computer.

Yeah, I feel like we really need to lay off the sugar as a society. It's not good for people to be having so much of it. My favorite iced tea is just black (and sometimes I pour a little juice in there just to get a lil' sugar), but I love green when it comes to hot tea. My favorites are genmaicha and gunpowder. Some herbal mint ones are nice.

Wow; you should put out an ad for a band partner that says you can do elephant calls for vocals.

I wish I had a great voice; singing is tough for me and I don't really know how to do it, though I guess that's also because I never practice it. Oh well.

Wow what a song. The one part sounds like it should be in Hotline Miami maybe you should email them to tell them you have the hot tracks for their next game.

Here's my track:
https://my.mixtape.moe/omyoui.ogg
it's just something I threw together to try to get the hang of working with multiple instruments. I didn't expect the bass to end up being so important, but I guess making a song is like making egg fuck: you never know how it's gonna turn out.

What films made you want to do directing by the way?
>>
File: moves.png (10KB, 334x518px) Image search: [Google]
moves.png
10KB, 334x518px
>>1407169
Ooohh, interesting. That seems like a lucrative field of study. Sleep is tough, and getting not enough can mess you up. I'm hoping to get nice sleep tonight, but not so nice that I miss my class tomorrow.

Oh, that's nice. I remember I drank a lot of soda during a period as a kid, and my parents just let me. Luckily I kind of just stopped on my own. High fructose syrup is so gross and bad; I can't stand it at all. If you're going to make something sugary at least use real sugar, HFCS tastes bad and makes my mouth feel weird.

Yeah, I need to make myself get up from my computer and just like run around my apartment or something sometimes. It's bad to just be sitting/laying down for hours on the computer; but it's hard when everything I want to do is on it.

Matcha! I have some, but it's a whole process to make. It can come out super delicious though.

I know it is very difficult. The best way to start a band is just to have friends that can play music already. Although Pixies put out an ad for a bassist and that's how they got Kim Deal so sometimes miracles happen.

What are your favorite songs to sing? I like to sing/shout this one when I'm driving
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p00P7ur3u0U

I'm glad you like it. I really like the music from both games; I think the second is ever better than the first! You might like the game if you like Tarantino movies, it is kinda similar to them but different sorta.

I actually just saw Reservoir Dogs recently; very good! My parents are actually big Kevin Spacey fans. I saw The Usual Suspects, and I also some of House of Cards, but I stopped at some point and need to start again. Recently people were talking about making top 15 lists for movies and I got interested and ended up making a whole list of movies I'd seen and tried to semi-order them. Pic related are my faves.

Rain! I love the rain, especially because it cools everything down. I love hearing it from the outside and just watching it. It's so nice.
>>
i've sucked about 200 dicks
>>
b-boy bump
>>
>>1407582
Oh my look at that. I like the carrot sticking up out like a monument. in the middle.

Haha, I think I understand what you mean. At least when it comes to what I find important in life, science is just one aspect; it's about 50/50 science/art. The cool thing about science is to do it you kind of have to acknowledge that you don't know everything; otherwise we'd stop doing experiments! TV scares me because people talk so much about how adverts work on you even if you think they don't, but then those same people still watch ads without thinking about it. Ads are like HFCS for the mind.

Well not everything...but a lot! I started going to the gym every other day recently, so that gives me some nice time away from screens, but it's hard to get away from the comp' otherwise; I mean, I'm on it right now!

I am too afraid to break tea traditions; a friend brought me to a tea club once and they were super serious. You had to pass a tea-test just to get in. I thought it was a bit much.

I know that feeling. I had all my friends with me in college for a bit, but now we are split up and all over the US. I NEED to make some bandmate friends here. You should definitely ask your friend; you could be jamming RIGHT NOW!
>>
>>1408537
>>1407582
Wow that's a lotta songs. My favorite Elvis song is Blue Moon. I haven't listened to a lot of songs from that era, but that one is great.

That sounds like some nice feelings. It must have been a really neat time.

I think I also only did the first two seasons; it's hard to commit to watching so many episodes that are all like an hour long how am I supposed to do that "I'm no superman" -J.D. I haven't watched Twin Peaks, which is dumb because I think Lynch is super cool. I need to start it sometime.
I think every movie could be better, but sometimes you gotta 'cept 'em for what they are. Like I have accepted that Happiness has boring cinematography but I gotta accept it for being a really great movie anyway.

Outlaw Star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I watched that when I was a kid and I thought it was so good. I really want to watch it again. I haven't seen Interstellar yet (which is trouble because physics people keep mentioning it as examples when talking about relativity and they are going to spoil it for me), but Bladerunner is an absolute classic. It's been so long since I saw it that I didn't put it on my list, but if I watched it again it'd probably be really high up.

Hope you had a good sleep. My sleep was pretty good and then I had to do a bunch of baby physics problems because my refresher class is kind of dumb right now. And now I have to do a bunch more. Like seriously like 30 like that is too many. Oh well, here I go.
Here's a song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MPnZ3AOlto
>>
>>1408539
"Blue Moon" is a Rodgers and Hart song from the 30s.
>>
>>1401275
Cornflakes.
>>
>>1408846
I am the opposite; I almost never eat a carrot! Unless in soup or a restaurant has 'em in a dish. I don't not like them, but I just don't think about carrots a lot. That's one thing me and rabbits don't have in common I guess.

Maybe the rest of experience? Philosophy? There's a lot that isn't science and art I guess the world is very complex so there is a lot that is hard to define but that is still important. I wonder if it'll feel less complex to me in 20 years or more complex.

Yeah I am now kinda bummed I didn't go to the gym today. I can't do it every day because of time and I think people say you gotta be careful gymming every day but I just want to go in there and use every machine and then kill my "gains" by running 4 ever. Run run run.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGqwy_DQnS4
You sure like the gym though! Do you know how to gym properly? I don't really know so I just lift stuff for a bit and then run I figure I'd hurt myself if I tried to do it as much as you.

I wish I had asked about the tea test more; I want to know what's on it. Is it a mix of tea history and how to make it properly? Lotta questions.

The problem with grad school is even if you do want to go to the same place lotsa times you can't. My friend is in Hawaii right now, but he might reapply to dif' grad schools and maybe even end up at mine, which would be A+++ Also I might buy property here and then have an old friend come up and live with me (except that means i would have to be dressed more often around the house, and I only just found that avoiding that is a real benefit of living alone).
>>
>>1410213
>>1408846

Wow! I'm glad I could show you it. It is a lot different from his other songs I think and it really stood out when I first listened to it on the album I got of his.

Now I'm trying to think of when I felt my best. Maybe when I moved out of my house for the first time? I don't know. Maybe the endless summers from my teens or something.

It's sad that we can't watch/read/listen-to everything. There's just too much possible; humans keep making so many good things I can't have them all.

I'd think about the weekend, but it is too early. I can't think about watching Outlaw Star on Friday, because then I'll be thinking about it on Wednesday and Thursday. Gotta keep the weekend outta mind during the week and then just meet it in the moment.

I'm gonna take a nap because I am 2 tired to do all these problems. Ariel has mad nice hair; great in-water hair-flow animations disney real top stufffffffffffff gnight but only 4 a short while

>>1408851
Yeah, I remembered that like directly after I posted. Shoulda said "his version of" or something.
>>
>>1410825
True; one of the best things about food is that we don't all like the same exact thing, which encourages the great variety we have now. I hope I am eating things that are good for me. I mostly just eat egg fuck...lotta eggs...

I wish I could feed rabbits but they are mad skittish. I want to make more animals friends, but they just don't understand I'm a friend.

Haha, people are always telling me do the weights but NO DEAL. I don't know how to do it, and I am mostly just there to run because I think it will keep me from dying for a while, but I hit up the machines kinda just because they are there. I might consider the elliptical, but I really like the treadmill more. Maybe I'll switch it up... You are the proper gym practitioner, but I still think doing all the machines in a row every visit is funny so I am a joke gym practitioner.

I think they turned out pretty okay. Lou Reed did well, but I'm not sure about everyone else. John Cale is still out there doin' what John Cale does. I'm not sure what that is, but it's probably being a genius. oh unless you meant the people in the song lol i dunno probably did okay as other heroin users in the '60s This is one of my fave songs they did:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLQzaLr1enE

I feel like they'd have to be pretty nice about the test. Like they are a tea club they gotta be some chill people. Not like the coffee club.

It's tough living with people not on your wavelength; my last roommate was diametrically opposed to me on the issue of cleaning, in that he was a neat freak that would get annoyed if I wasn't throwing away things like immediately after I use them it was crazy. Admittedly I have some non-standard philosophies on cleaning but he was still too much. Fun guy otherwise, though.
>>
>>1410941
>>1410825
"The moon, the moon, the blue light of the moon
We didn't talk and silently we both felt powerful
Like the moon my chest was full"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb2mAJbH5AU

I know that feeling a little. A lot of times I feel like I've never been that much of either, but I know that can't be true because I've cried when cats died and I've been drunk listening to beautiful albums, so I must have both the sad and happy bases covered.

Direct brain download is interesting sounding, but then we'd lose the act of taking it in for real. I don't want to direct download NGE i want to drink and cry while watching it in real time.

That's the sad thing; I like my studies, but there's so much else that's interesting about this world. It's very hard to be a polymath nowadays. I wish I could freeze time and have a million years to just study the knowledge we have today.

Good night night night. I will be sleeping soon, too. I have gotten most of the things I needed to do done, so I won't have to worry or run tomorrow morning. I'll just chill out and go to class without nervousness or worry. It'll be alright.
Two songs already but one more because I think you might like this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmKYtm731m4
>>
>>1401275
an apple
>>
>>1401275
>>
Can someone translate all that?
>>
>>1412457
Money would need to change hands. That's too much work.
>>
TV Dinners, Noodles, Porriage and Leftovers
>>
>>1412457
Translate what?
>>
File: Serval-kittens.jpg (1MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Serval-kittens.jpg
1MB, 2048x1365px
>>1412050
That is what a doctor just told me. I have been learning more about this stuff lately, and how the body regulates a lot of stuff so that if you put too much or too little of one thing in, it will start producing less or more depending on what's needed. Obviously you can still become deficient in stuff, but I hadn't realized that it wasn't as simple as just intake. Nutrition is p. complex 2bh.

I wish I could harness my rabbit-scaring energies into a beam of sorts to scare away larger predators if I am ever accosted.
Maybe I'll just stick to making squirrel friends; they are much easier. A squirrel bit my finger once, but it was an accident since he thought it was a nut.

The internet has made a lotta things simple, but I am just too comfortable w/ the machines. Gotta have free time before I can go messin' with my routine and trying to learn new gym tech'
Oh that's a good point, maybe I will have to start varying the elliptical and treadmill. Treadmill every other day maybe? Oh, swimming is supposed to be such a good work out; too bad I hate large bodies of water!
I love metaphorical large bodies of water though metaphors really are a strange thing.

Explaining things is hard; the hardest things to explain are those that are obvious, because you just take them for granted that beginning to justify them is a super foreign concept. I think people take hard drugs like that because at first it feels really, really, really, really, really, really, really good to take them and then later because it feels really, really, really, really, really, really, really bad to not take them.

lol that sthe opposite of what its supposed to do

True; the key is to find a nice middleground.
Though I should point out that some bugs are small friends, and not at all a problem. Regardless, though, I know the trouble that ants can cause but we were only roommate for the winter so there were ZERO bugs i guarantee it.
>>
File: CUTE.jpg (48KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
CUTE.jpg
48KB, 427x640px
>>1414131
A review of that song I read said "This is a song that gradually pushes you to move the volume higher, until eventually you've doubled it. Both out of necessity and because it just sounds better and better, more and more affirmative and warm. And it can feel like it takes hours - good hours." and i feel like they pretty much summed up how i feel about it. When I first listened to it I had the lyrics book next to me, but now I pretty much know them without it.

I guess so, but in a weird way. I'm pretty weird, but at the same time I am low key and I try to have reasons for everything I think so I am like weird but a level-headed weird.

Oh, Kemono Friends I have heard of that that's the one with the animal serval girl
servals are GREAT i have included pictures of small ones for reference would you say that this anime is a "must watch" or a "view at your leisure" or a "avoid!"?

That's kinda true, but there are def' limits. Like I dunno if I can be a knowledgeable biologist, botanist, psychologist, chemist, etc etc etc all at the same time. Heck, i am not even one of those yet! Sometimes you gotta deal with knowing your knowledge will always be surface level on some things, and that's a bummer because there's a lot of good stuff to know. Still gotta try your best to learn it all either way!

Haha, I had the opposite day today, where I fell asleep for too long expecting that I'd wake up early and then woke up 20 minutes before class! I had nothing done, but got through it by doing the problems in class. I have like 30 left to do before tomorrows class too whoops better get started.

I'm glad you like the song! I think it is pretty beautiful.
!!!! Fly me to the moon!
A nice short song to follow that nice short song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjZMhzGkghw
>>
File: 1424352502285.jpg (144KB, 663x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1424352502285.jpg
144KB, 663x1600px
Uh.
>>
Ots 3 an and im Oanign 390 bo5xhes wherwa the romans 300 romans

king of food right here when i et food i also drink beer so you better steer clear because youll die if your fuxkin near
>>
File: qt 1.jpg (126KB, 880x608px) Image search: [Google]
qt 1.jpg
126KB, 880x608px
>>1414414 (good numbers)
whoa dang all posts deleted prob got banned WILL MISS YOU peace in the middle east

Anyway, because I still can see the post I'm gonna respond still so one last response before the sun sets on our chat. unless you aren't banned who knows

It is cool that the body can pick up the slack sometimes; it is a real team player if you let it be one. Still gotta worry about like iron and b12 though. My doctor just had me get a blood test for that among other things and WOW did it hurt. I thought something had gone wrong at first because it was like okay the needle hurts going in I'm used to that but then really bad pain in my arm outta nowhere like a real "uh-oh oh no that pain doesn't seem like a good thing to be happening" but I didn't want to scare the nurse or imply that she was doing a bad job so I tried to just ignore it. Consequently I missed a lot of what she said, whoops.

Dang, I wish I knew how to jedi-mind trick a bear or something. I need to take a spiritual voyage to india or something and take lsd like sam harris to awaken my true potential

My youngest memories of water were being really afraid to even put my head under; consequently I've never really learned how to swim properly. I remember going out in the water on beaches and stuff but not too far, and if my feet couldn't touch the ground I would have something like a boogie board to hold onto; I'm not very comfortable with that treading water thing. I am pretty skinny, and I used to be even skinnier, so I had pretty low body fat and that made it hard to float properly. I also didn't really like it because once I get out of the water I am all wet and that's an uncomfortable hassle, so I have sort of just stopped entering bodies of water.
Oh, oh, I did have a bit where I felt like I was going to drown at a waterpark once when I was a kid, that might have had an effect on me.

Haha, that's true. There are a lot of reasons why people do drugs and I simplified it a lot.
>>
File: qt 2.jpg (113KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
qt 2.jpg
113KB, 1200x800px
>>1414414
Still, I think for a lot of people it might just be as simple as falling in with people that do drugs that end up feeling really good, and then doing that enough that they become physically addicted, at which point it's basically hell to stop. For psychedelics it's a lot different, I think, but I have very little experience with them. I almost did acid last year, but ended up not doing it because I thought I was at a bad enough place mentally that it wouldn't be a good idea. Have you ever seen Trainspotting? I want to read the book; I feel kinda dumb having only seen the movie when the book is supposed to be good, too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs5wIJlUK1o

Maybe your brain can tell when things are trying to make it sleep and it rebels!

My fave arthropod is DEFINITELY the jumping spider. They are little miracles and I treasure every interaction I get to have with them, though they are sadly rare. I have been considering getting one as a pet, but I need to make sure I am in the right place to take care of a lifeform before I do that. Fruit flies are pretty bad... but they are better than ants I think. My house back home had a real ant problem, and I got the brunt of it in 2016. So many little guys. I had to duct tape all the little cracks between my wall and my windowsill. It took a lot of trial and error, and they would figure out new places to come from. It was a real battle of the minds. Me vs a lot of ants.

People complain sometimes to me about how loud I listen to music. I have to be careful not to turn it up too loud, because I always want just more more MORE when I'm listening to a really good song I want it to become like my entire world and everything that is.

Haha, I watched one episode of it and wow kinda what I expected but at the same time not. I am sort of in the for the ride, though. It seems really silly, but maybe in a good way, so I want to see how it goes. Great owl pics I have included some jumping spider pictures for reference.
>>
>>1414414
I don't really know, to be honest. I have never really planned specifically for my future, but I recognize that I could be a professor of physics someday, and I think that would be good. I like to help people learn things, I think, though I don't exactly have a lot of experience with that. I think I could do it, probably. Meanwhile I'd probably def' continue with high energy research, since that's such a neat field and the one I have kind of ended up in. For now I figure that's a long way in the future and I am just going to continue going with the flow until then. I mean I could even end up working for real at CERN; if things go right I will be going over there during my grad studies for a year or two, which would be obviously great. I really have no idea what the future holds, though. I think it's pretty cool that you have a strong idea of what you want to do. I like flexibility, but at the same time there are obviously pretty major pluses to knowing what you want and just going for it.

Wow whoa you gotta do what you think is best, but I hope you are definitely sure because you quit what you're doing. I have had a lot of times where I felt really, really, really bad about everything I'm doing and school in general, but I think it's better than I hunkered down and just kept going through the BS. I definitely know the feeling of not knowing if I'll be able to keep up doing school stuff; I felt it every semester of my undergrad lol. It's a tough decision; I hope you figure out what is the best path for you right now.

Oh hey! I know I should listen to Sufjan, but to be honest I have only really heard John Wayne Gacy Jr., which is a beautiful song. I really need to listen to his stuff. The instrumental backing at one bit during the song you posted kinda reminds me of parts of In C by Terry Riley. It's pretty beautiful. For a really long time my favorite singer/songwriter was Elliott Smith
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPD-a1FjUtU
>>
File: qt 3.jpg (158KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
qt 3.jpg
158KB, 1600x1067px
>>1416047
I FORGOT MY PICTURE
makes me so mad
>>
>>1416474
lol
>>
>>1416499
dubs
>>
I cooked a couple of eggs just now
>>
File: yum yum yum.png (881KB, 519x923px) Image search: [Google]
yum yum yum.png
881KB, 519x923px
>>1418221
me 2 plus some other stuff :^)
>>
File: sphaget.png (719KB, 512x912px) Image search: [Google]
sphaget.png
719KB, 512x912px
>>1418830
yesterday spaghetttttt 2
>>
>>1418830
>>1419447
Nice spaghetti
>>
File: anotha day anotha fuck.png (2MB, 729x1290px) Image search: [Google]
anotha day anotha fuck.png
2MB, 729x1290px
>>1420663
Thanks! Here's today's meal.
>>
>>1401275
>>
Nothing. I can put meat or other things on bread, but that's about it.
>>
I-i can cook up a car to go to the store!!!

<:^>
>>
>>1422147
make me one
>>
>>1401275
>>
>>1401275
>>
料理できん
>>
abtor
twee
hol
days
akawee akasa
wysd frum HOWR gwayv
te gwayv of tym owt
por howr FAYLyor
to beehayv
wat did akawee du???
tat was unayblel tu be forgayv???

she talkd
wathor powytwee
wit howr nys fwendo abowt wyf
abowt sum ob te weeees! nd sum ob te stwyf…
but sumpteeng abowt it wuz jus not kwyt wyt
so did she get sowrvd howr sentens nd pwyt

the pwyt ob beeyeeng ewaysd fwum tis pways!
giben twee days as a yoosor ahbaysd!

but now she is bak
bak in te pways
tat pways tat away...
away she was chaysd
tu gibs howr fwendos
a wuveeng embways!!!

but tu howr fwendos...
akawee must say…
my tym wit yu eye must now keep at bay…
eye wil not be ablel tu kontinyoo tu pway nd tu pway…
al twoo te nyt nd tawoo owt te day
eye habs tu much tu du to pweepayowr te way!

a pilgwimaj eye seek!
por eye feel emBARgowd
so eye wet owt a shweek
tayk me hohm kuntaWEE wohd !!!!
>>
>>1424799
お帰りなさい\(^o^)/
>>
File: bways yorslelf.jpg (313KB, 614x768px) Image search: [Google]
bways yorslelf.jpg
313KB, 614x768px
>>1420833
>>1419447
>>1418830
>>1416050
>>1416047
>>1416044
>>1416040
tank yu por te nys konborsayshun egg fug fisix guy! !!!!
eye wil see yu on te fwip syd !!!!!
[tat meens eye wil visit te toob spays sumtyms]
eye tink eboweeting is goween tu go swimingwee! !!
beecuz...eyem not gibeeng up! eyem just maykeeng tings...betowr !!!!!!
eye
wuv
yu !!!!!
!

!!

!
!! !!!!
!!!!
!
>>
File: The Last Fug.webm (755KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
The Last Fug.webm
755KB, 1080x1920px
>>1424799
>>1424804
Wow! I'm glad you made it through your ban!
Good luck on your pilgrimage, and see you on the flip side!

Here's a steamin hot egg fuck "4" the road!! !! !! !! !!
! ! ! !
>>
>>1401275
>>
Sandwich
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.