[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please keep /vint/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

File: 1.png (401KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
401KB, 500x489px
It was a good board experience. It helps keeps people from impersonating countries and starting bad threads. It also had lots of chill general threads that are about actual video game discussion, along with less (annoying) shitposting. Please keep it.
>>
I'm for it. If not flags then at least IDs.
>>
>>1204121
>less shitposting
The board is nothing but shitposting
>>
Also, keep the flags on /a/. Being able to tell apart posters by their country of origin is so much fun.
>>
>>1204177
people like you are why /v/ is as bad as it is and why people love /vint/
>>
I liked it, /cock/, /mo/ /fitlit/ and /can/.
Spent a good amount of time on these and it was honestly fun.
>>
>>1204177
yeah, but it had more vidya related posting than an average thread in /v/
>>
>>1204121
Flags are great
Can't help but feel it was just a massive inconvenience for /int/ though
>>
it was a nice experience for a day, but we wouldn't be able to talk about videogames (not that that happens anyway I guess) with every insecure nationalist trying to start shit to feel better about their crappy country and it would just turn into /int/ 2.0, and we already have /int/ to be /int/
>>
>Brazil containment threads
>Filter canadians and australians so shitposting decreases by 90%
>Whenever a burger posts you can instantly disconsider it
There, i fixed /v/.
>>
>>1204121
i liked it

it should be an unlisted board however.
>>
>>1204215

That'd also work.
>>
Throwing my hat in and agreeing with OP, or at least flags
>>
the idea of a /v/ with flags could spice things up, and a lot of people actually got quite attached to the idea of having flags, in fact aside form the leaf/aussies memes a lot of people got quite friendly and for once a lot felt like ina community for once.
>>
Yes flags are great for reducing shitposting, please use them everywhere.
No more
>POLACK SHILLS
Type shit on /v/ or canadians fucking up everything with their crap.
>>
it was absolutely terrible. The board was filled with manchildren americans and underaged latinos

at least it made me appreciate the native burgers on /int/
>>
>>1204196

/int/ has its problems but it's better than /v/ imo at least from my experience
>>
>>1204265
Opposed to Americans not littering crap?
>>
once the honeymoon phase is over you'll see that keeping flags on /v/ is a bad idea.
>>
>>1204301
I would prefer that instead of adding flags on /v/ that Hiro just make /vint/ its own thing, it would be preferable for both parties in the end.
>>
I'm all for it, even if it's unlisted
>>
>>1204353
The reaction was pretty mild from /int/ there's just very little overlap
/v/ is just really keen on flags they're literally still taking about it whereas /int/ is completely back to normal

/v/ wants flags not /vint/
>>
>>1204121
I too would like it if /vint/ stayed as a hidden board or something.

At the very least, keep the flags on /v/ or make it a toggle option.
>>
>>1204270
This. Just add flags to /v/ and enjoy yourselves.
>>
>>1204121
flags on /v/ is a great idea
>>
Signed for flags on /v/
>>
>>1204396
A toggle option would be great, this way it's not forced, and isn't yet another /v/ deviated board like /vg/, /vp/, and /vr/ which would likely not have a huge population of posters, or would take away from the actual video game related discussions on /v/ while having no specific purpose for the deviation in relation to video games.
>>
>>1204380
The opinions regarding flags in /v/ are very divided actually.

There is still people that want to post anonymously without the need of show their nationaliy like they always did.

Best we can do is to see which idead can get more support of both sides, if to add flags or keep /vint/.
>>
Fuck /v/. You retards all want flags and IDs and names? Go to fucking reddit. That's what you actually want.
>>
>>1204121
There was /v/ and /int/ merge? I missed it
>>
>>1204549
>>>/vint/
Seems like /v/ really liked it and /int/ was generally apathetic towards the whole thing.
>>
Yes, pls, do it
>>
>>1204121

Hiro, we must keep these precious children boards safe... behind the veil of secrecy, just like us!
>>
the board is already dead. I wish we had flags on /v/ so we could call out leafs for shitposting
>>
>>1204121
This please.
/vint/ to make /int/ not upset
>>
>>1204177
>The board is nothing but shitposting
I'd call it funposting.
/v/ is just
>MUH SHILLS
>CHECK IT OUT MY GAME GOT AN X/100 WHILE YOUR GAME GOT X/100
>BRAAAAAP
>[insert latest negative buzzword for Nintendo and Sony fans]
>[insert twitter screencap of literally who saying literally what]
>[insert today's latest e-celeb drama]

/vint/'s 'shitposting' is at least funny and having it as a permanently hidden board would be good too. It's not going to be forgotten or left alone by shitposters but at the same time it's not going to be crowded by it 24/7
>>
just add flags to /v/ for fucks sake its /pol/ .5 anyways
>>
Yes please!
>>
>/int/ without shitty generals and with videogames
Sign me the fuck up.
>>
>>1204136
Hang yourself retard, this isn't reddit
>>
Just keep /vint/ up, there's already a sort of community developing around that board.

I don't want to see /v/ going full civil war just because the additions of flags would annoy some people.
>>
>>1204535
>implying people wanting not to show their flag arent being cowards
Yeah fuck leafs and hues tho, I want them outed, signed for /vint/ staying
>>
Please keep it up
>>
>>1205377
It would only be upsetting to the people who are doing the shitposting like
>>1205192
>>1204539

It seems people who actually want video game discussion want the flags. Why should we have to suffer through wave after wave of shitposting to protect a few less mature countries from being exposed for what they are?
>>
>>1204121
Or just give /v/ an ID just like /pol/ and /soc/ have.
>>
We need to just range ban every one not from America. That would lead to less shitposting and less third worlders
>>
>>1205593
>implying Americans aren't part of the problems.
>>
>>1205593
Americans were the worst posters along with Canadians and Mexicans.
>>
>>1205830
>>1205855
t.hues
>>
>>1205830
>>1205855
t. jungle niggers
>>
File: 1489189008757.png (6KB, 396x371px) Image search: [Google]
1489189008757.png
6KB, 396x371px
>>
File: 4u.gif (142KB, 351x293px) Image search: [Google]
4u.gif
142KB, 351x293px
>>
>>1204380
/v/ only wants flags so they have more excuses to shitpost
this whole "leaf" thing that's overtaken the board is a huge indication of that
>>
File: feelbetes.jpg (17KB, 320x382px) Image search: [Google]
feelbetes.jpg
17KB, 320x382px
>>1204121
I've never felt so much hatred towards me because of my flag. Even /pol/lacks treat me with more dignity. Fuck this board.
>>
>>1206964
Which country ?
>>
>>1206966
Brazil.
>>
File: 1472143861595.png (176KB, 355x392px) Image search: [Google]
1472143861595.png
176KB, 355x392px
>>1206199
>>
>>1204121
Its terrible and destroys the purpose of this site. If you wanted ID's, you'd go to reddit
>>
>>1205028
It a not funny because it's a white supremacist board like /pol/
>>
rip
>>
bumpan up amongst the /mlpol/sters
>>
>>1206987
There is literally no downsides to ID's in threads that are temporary. You won't be able to name one at the very least.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.