[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you done your part and linked somewhere else to /qa/ today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1474076081299.png (167KB, 1080x899px) Image search: [Google]
1474076081299.png
167KB, 1080x899px
Have you done your part and linked somewhere else to /qa/ today?

Remember, this board is always in need of new blood so that things don't get stale. Spread the word and invite more people!
>>
I wonder if people said the same about /b/ back in 2004?
>>
>>1191622
I don't care, this board is fucking shit and I want new people to drive out you idiots who treat this as your "home". One thing's for fucking sure, the moronic concept of "homeboard" didn't exist in 2004.
>>
>>1191630
You seem angry about something. Why?
And why do you think you can expel the population of /qa/ when several people tried and failed?
>>
>>1191634
Reason why /qa/ is addicting because there is no generals and reading meta threads are entertaining
>>
I ran out of invitations for /qa/ lads. Do you have some spare ones?
>>
>>1191630
>One thing's for fucking sure, the moronic concept of "homeboard" didn't exist in 2004.

That's has probably something to do with the fact that the entirety of the small userbase at that point consisted of like minded anime fans.
>>
>>1191620
I think this time slot needs more people if only because it's occupied trolled by people who think this board is political.
>>
Don't go out inviting random people or you're going to end up with /vpol9k/.
Invite GOOD posters, not simply anyone. In other words, you can't invite 99% of 4chan users, but do feel free to invite people from other imageboards (save 8gag)
>>
>>1192459
I invited >>>/tg/ .
>>
>>1192487
Yeah, /tg/ seems fine.
>>
>>1191630
>One thing's for fucking sure, the moronic concept of "homeboard" didn't exist in 2004.
that is because /b/ was the home board
>>
I like the thinking of OP but I have no idea which board should be invited. Most seem like centers for the spreading of mental diseases, infestations, or philistine and normie caves.
>>
sooo... never been to qa but this is what i see. im leaving now
>>
>>1192489
I'm from /tg/... you might want to rethink that statement. or at least dont mention

elves/D&D/anime/skub/races
>>
>>1192555
>>
HEY what other unlisted boards are there!
>>
File: 52297150_p76.jpg (106KB, 650x919px) Image search: [Google]
52297150_p76.jpg
106KB, 650x919px
/tg/ - Tuff Guys

welcome!
>>
>>1192569
Feel the Zangrief
>>
im gonna go invite /d/ we wanted blood right?
>>
>>1192574
/d/ has too much blogging and underage for my tastes.
>>
Go invite outside 4chan and not within it, goddamn.
>>
>>1192582
>implying people outside of 4chan are willing to dredge through the toxic waste that is this site
>>
>>1192585
Wayq?
This is fucking /qa/.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.