[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autists sperging out in /lbg/ thread on /tv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1457775973179.png (44KB, 429x122px) Image search: [Google]
1457775973179.png
44KB, 429x122px
Not really sure how to report this, but a few users have recently been filling these threads up with spam, with one Anon posting posters for movies no one has seen and asking if they are art films, while another has filled up the thread with old /lbg/ posts taken from the archives.

Here's the current thread: >>>/tv/80150902
Here's the previous one: >>>/tv/80132186

Posting it here because I'm not really sure what to do. A few anons are determined to fill the threads up with spam, rendering them almost unusable for those who genuinely want to discuss things.
>>
File: SC.jpg (17KB, 229x230px) Image search: [Google]
SC.jpg
17KB, 229x230px
WHO CARES LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>1131755
https://www.rizon.net
Mod chat is there if you can set up an account
>>
Death to generals.
>>
File: 1485310666462.gif (44KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1485310666462.gif
44KB, 499x499px
>>1131759
You do.
>>
>>1131764
So I PM a mod or what? Seems like a good way to get kickbanned.
>>
>>1131839
>Seems like a good way to get kickbanned.
No, it's literally the only way to contact them. If you refuse to go to IRC don't be surprised if this spam continues.

I will say this explains a lot about why those threads always seem to be himasugi-tier. So they're just old posts.
>>
The designated Official 4chan (TM) method of providing feedback to the mods is through the feedback feature.

It is not clear whether this does anything but if you're making threads in /qa/ about it you're clearly scraping the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>1132202
The feedback feature is something we call "pigeonholing" in government. It's something the mods created so that they can give the impression there's a place to send feedback when in reality it's a black void and everything that is sent there is summarily ignored. In other words, it just exists to waste the time of stupid users who don't know any better.

If you want to talk to the mods, you need to go to IRC and talk to the mods.
>>
Emily Jean is amazing <3
>>
It's happening again, the thread is being filled up with old posts from the archive. Maybe I'll try my luck talking to a mod on IRC...
>>
>>1133566
Go for it. Do not talk to Abib or Aerolite, though, as they are notorious for being dicks.
>>
>>1133580
Okay, thanks.
>>
It's really bad and because they look like real posts it's hard for reports to be meaningful

idk why there's isn't a short text box to go with reports
>>
>>1133992
It's called plausible deniability. Without a text box they can do less work and pretend they didn't delete the post because they just didn't know.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.