[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One day after SA bro leaked that CTR= SA goons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Something_Awful_2.jpg (121KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Something_Awful_2.jpg
121KB, 1600x1200px
suddenly we're getting spammed with these "leaks" from CTR chats? Is SA scared their little ruse might have been revealed, so we're getting fresh false flag material to put us back in our box? I find it suspicious.

>>90909603
>>90902853
>>90912407
>>90891088
>>
don't let them slide this, /pol/
>>
As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him.
>>
>>90917684
this is fake

the "leaked chat log" reads like a shitty michael bay movie

something awful is full of no-life neckbeards, they will never be relevant anywhere
>>
>>90917684
Yeah. They're spamming threads trying to push the narrative that the chatroom was real. They think it will deter us, but even if it was true, apparently CTR has never heard of a VPN.
>CTR HACKED
>FAIL!
>LMAO
there's like 4+ threads on this right now. it's pretty obvious.
>>
File: 1474239422428.gif (245KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
1474239422428.gif
245KB, 400x200px
>>90919651
I wish I could read their actual chat logs when scheming this up. They probably thought they were fucking geniuses lmao
>>
SA? Is it still 1999?
>>
I am skeptical but do not see the purpose behind a head fake.

One thing I ask is IF it is a fake they would of had to put this together well in advance and have anticipated the post debate polls going Trump and have this shit ready which is possible.

What would the purpose be of a head fake?
>>
>>90917684
Could be some kind of CTR attempt to throw out a red herring?

Really makes me think, I tell you hwut.
>>
>>90920189

Seriously. That forum ceased being decent and turned to shit like 13 or 12 years ago. Wtf are they gonna do, write a sjw op ed piece about their hurt feelings?? They couldn't doX fucking hangly and KiR and stop them, wtf they gonna do now?

Hilarious PS: ol lowtax voted for bush jr twice. MANGOSTEEN
>>
>>90920199
Well knowing SA goons, they really like to spread false rumors and conspiracy theories so they post screen caps of people falling for it and laugh at them.

So for me it's standard goon MO, just like that they pretend to not care about some thing dispute that they deeply invested time and money into said thing.

>>90920932
Keep in mind that the self proclaimed anti-harassment organization CON is partnered with twitter is was founded by SA goons. And is abusing the fuck out of their position of power. Also I wouldn't be surprised that there are mods/janitors that have loyalties to SA; Goons really like to use entryism as a tactic.
>>
>>90921775
>the self proclaimed anti-harassment organization CON is partnered with twitter is was founded by SA goon
SA goons also worked with Zoe Quinn during goobergate. Wasn't there some talk or post recently about Zoe Quinn having some kindof connection to George Soros? Maybe SA goons have been getting paid to work for Soros, and maybe this rabbit hole goes deeper than we imagined.
>>
>>90922704
Can't confirm the soros connection, but I do know that her IT was a furry goon that asked reddit how to wipe shit or something like that around the time her private server was discovered.
>>
>>90917684

BUMP FOR SAM JAINES!!!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.