[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LEFTIST BILL MAHER ADMITS: 'Democrats are gonna lose'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 26

File: maher_gallery_gavin_bond_a_p.jpg (17KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
maher_gallery_gavin_bond_a_p.jpg
17KB, 300x450px
4:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqHZVqtg1yg

S T U M P E D
B Y
T R U M P

Cologne, Germany discussion. The idea that if they could move to America and fit in is a "fantasy"
>>
File: fewf.jpg (24KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
fewf.jpg
24KB, 600x400px
>>61222303
>>
worried liberals is a great thing to see
>>
>>61222303
This is working out perfectly for Trump, liberals admit they're going to lose and disagree on his current position, but watch as Trump in the general "clarifies" his point to just ban from terror suspect countries and even Maher will be in his corner.
>>
Watching this is disgusting.
These people are fucking disgusting.
Gas them all.

Fuck this planet.
There wasn't anything good about this video.

>muh muslims
>there wasn't even any proof
>guys com'on
>they will fit in eventually
>its only rape lol
>>
>>61222883
Why did they invite this black guy? This is just like Whoopi Goldberg on the View when she got BTFO by the Randlet on assault weapons. They just keep saying "yo im just sayin _____" but whatever they're saying is already well understood by the speakers or totally irrelevant.
>>
>>61222303
While I hate that fucking lefty kike, he always seemed to be pretty on target with Muslims. I'm glad that hasn't changed in the massive media Islam dick sucking campaign that seemed to have started like 6 months ago.
>>
>>61223090
Also this disgusting fucking nigger remind people every 30 seconds.

>oh but some good sum bad guys
>well we can't do that because remember their rich history and tradition!
>think of the brilliant minds!

Why do dumb fuck afro wearing buck tooth niggers suck the cock of islam so much.
They enslaved and castrated niggers longer than anyone on the earth.

What a cucked out race of dumb fuck baffoons.
Alright, I said my peace. I'm out.
>>
>>61223090

Maher will still vote Trump. at a certain point you're in a life or death situation and then you stop messing around

if you choose Hillary or Bernie over Trump it's choosing death over life, at least when it comes to our culture. The Muslim issue is big
>>
>>61222303

>there's no evidence the sand niggers were sand niggers
>>
Honestly it's too fucking annoying for me to watch Bill because of the company he keeps and not because they have opposing view points, but because Bill has to hold their hand and let them take baby steps so they can say "b-but I'm not wacist guise, don't woowin my caweer"

It's like the same feeling you get when you are outside of your car waiting ten years form your girlfriend to finish doing whatever the fuck it is women can't do as you are pulling into the parking lot.

Most annoying shit.

A fucking 5 minute long video to say "We should talk about how in Muslim culture, molesting women and rape is largely not a crime and how that conflicts with western culture" and then shift into WOOO Bernie Sandahs! Lets not talk about it!
>>
>>61222303
Why put a talking monkey there, so irritating. "Revolutionary Christian":DDD Fuck off
>>
>>61223159
>I just sayin not all cryme in da wirld is commited by muslims I jus won make dat cleer
Thank you for that brilliant input, wise black man.
>>
>>61223159
Why can´t even black intellectuals express themselves properly? His gestures and way of speaking reminds me of some weird old drunkard who just won´t stop telling you some bs you never wanted to hear in the first place.
>>
>>61223758

I've never met a Christian like that guy on the right who's a Christcuck, every Christian I know is fiercely anti Muslim. turns out /pol/ was right and they do exist, huh.

Guy on the left makes his money on Black Lives Mater Bernie gibsmedats, he has to clarify I AINT RACIST DO when Maher starts his Muslim talk.

Woman in the middle is fine. No problem with her.
>>
>>61222303

>obama brings muslims to america
>they start raping american women
>conceal carriers kill muslims
>???
>profit
>>
>>61223159
He's a recurring guest on Bill's panel, he's been on probably dozens of times. I don't know why, I stopped watching Real Time 5 years ago and this "brother cornell" was around then.

Token "wise black man".

The whole panel is pretty goofy for the subject matter to begin with.
>>
I wonder how many liberals will end up voting for Trump.
>>
>>61223989
She obviously knew the details about cologne but they all bit their tongues
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWJT0egzAy0
>>
>>61224435

Isn't that Michelle Bachmann? Looks an awful lot like her.
>>
>>61223839
>>61223277

Keep in mind that this is a supposed "smart one."
>>
File: 1452636371263.jpg (16KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1452636371263.jpg
16KB, 300x250px
>>61222303
>muh soggy knees

Daily reminder that some of the only female heads of states currently in power are in Bangladesh, Kosovo, Senegal, Germany and Northern Cyprus which are all Muslim.
>>
>>61224435
>>61224482

woman in the middle is some Republican who's a panelist on Morning Joe. used to work for George W. I think.
>>
>>61223159
isn't cornel west some kind of important intellectual that even got invited to the white house by obama?
>>
>>61223989
I haven't watched much of Bill lately, but Ben Afleck (I don't know how often he appears) is even worse, he throw a shit fit at the drop of hat and starts sweating. Each of his guest triesto initiate a circle jerk mid conversation to promote their copyrighted le' unique edgy view on the subject and sell their book or whatever. I don't know if he needs to give them each time to shamelessly plug their shit in the beginning or what.

Can you imagine if liberals where put in charge of fixing a bridge? They'd have to stop every 5 seconds to remind everyone and to "make it clear" or "make sure everyone knows or is aware of" the fact that not all bridges are structurally damaged or flawed. "Hold on guys, just to be clear we are fixing the support struts, but not all support struts are bent, that's important to know", "Practically no bridges are broken and whay are we even talking about this? Lets fix the sigh for the bridge instead"
>>
>>61222883
What are you, 8 years old? Barely a few years ago it was the evangelical Republicans faggots getting triggered and trying to ban everything. The leftist Religion of Feelings we have today didn't exist.
>>
>>61224889
>They'd have to stop every 5 seconds to remind everyone and to "make it clear" or "make sure everyone knows or is aware of" the fact that not all bridges are structurally damaged or flawed

that's why most guys in the military are Republicans or at least right leaning.
>>
>>61223178
He's an anti-theist but he hates all religions equally unlike Athiesm (+) which has a deep respect for Islam and hates Christianity with a passion. He's the late 90s "Non-Conformist Politically Incorrect" News comedian which is at odds with the new left leaving him in a very awkward position.
>>
>>61224934
This.
The problem is the parties don't represent intelligent application of right or left wing ideologies.
>>
>>61222750
They seem to be getting increasingly nervous.
>>
Bill is pretty redpilled. He's anti political correctness in general and recently said that Caitlyn Jenner is no Rosa Parks.

Even the GOP strategist in that panel was walking on glass with usual PC "not all Muslims" jargon. You guys should appreciate Bill Maher.
>>
>>61222883

Politically incorrect means different things to left wingers and right wingers.

For all the number of times Republicans mention political correctness killing the country they sure do get triggered when you suggest that the US isn't a Christian nation created by Jesus 6000 years ago for people to escape the persecution of avowed atheist and communist King George III.
>>
>>61225305
He's economically left but he's anti SJW.
>>
I'm conflicted on Maher

He's a filthy liberal in many regards, but he has hated Mudslimes since day 1.

Will he actually vote Trump?
>>
>>61224654
Taiwan just elected a woman
>>
Cornell West makes me so angry every time he opens his mouth.

Maher has always made liberals uncomfortable in that he's not a typical all-loving, PC liberal. Although he's still extremely annoying and a standard leftist besides his non-PC attitude and not believing the Muslim BS.
>>
>>61225245
>>61225305
/thread
Bill Maher is smug as fuck but he has his moments.
>>
>>61225263
Yes but Jesus freaks pearl clutching is par for the course. College "liberals" however it is not how this haplens
>>
>>61225402

yes he will because trump is going to go after democrats hard in the general and since he's a nyc businessman he knows what turns them on.
>>
>>61223178
is he a leftist really? Iv seen him bash political correctness cancer and mudslides
>>
>>61222303
Maher is ready to jump ship, but he can't. I fucking love it.

Oh, and fuck cornell west.
>>
>>61222731

Operator as fuck
>>
>>61222303
goddam cornell west is a stupid nigger.
>>
>>61225387
it was painful the way he tried to stump Ann Coulter. He actually made he look silly, which sucks because sometimes the hard truths need time to explain and you can't get it out right with a hostile audience. I wish Bill would help fight for the right things more often
>>
>>61225575
He still toes the line except when he doesn't. Climate change is and PETA for example but you really can't agree with everyone on everything.
>>
File: 1450615660728.jpg (55KB, 496x635px) Image search: [Google]
1450615660728.jpg
55KB, 496x635px
>that dumpy old nog
>its da bran new uns
pls
>>
>>61225575
He is on some stances, but he's non-negotiable about the SJW and muslim scourge

I actually kind of respect that. There's a debate to be had on economics, etc.

I still want to punch him in the face for the """""""""""intellectuals"""""""" he brings on. Maybe he just has no say over that part though.
>>
>>61224654

I see what you did there >;^)
>>
File: wBKZkhQ.jpg (64KB, 736x673px) Image search: [Google]
wBKZkhQ.jpg
64KB, 736x673px
>>61222303

Bill Marher is a redpilled liberal which is why I have the upmost respect for him.
>>
>>61225575
Maher is a proud Jew and staunch Zionist who guards the edges of expressible opinion with limited hangout. He offends the Tumblrinas and gives the chads the sense that freedom of speech is both alive and refreshingly convenient, but can be counted on to have the right opinion at the right time, using his meaningless red-painted pills as credibility for reassuringly bromide blue devils.
>>
>>61224934

So you're clearly to young to remember Tipper Gore vs. Dee Snider.
>>
>>61222303
I wonder how they would conduct the TV show without using memes like bigot, demagogue, and racist.
>>
>>61222303
Expect more and more liberals to say things like this. They're defeatists.
>>
>>61222731
The most punchable face in the universe
>>
>>61222303

What the fuck, Bill Maher is making more sense that a GOP tool? Why the fuck is this GOP cuck defending Muslim rapists? I don't agree with Bill on everything but he's right here, Muslims do not fit in with the West.
>>
File: is this conservacuck serious.jpg (83KB, 1154x1011px) Image search: [Google]
is this conservacuck serious.jpg
83KB, 1154x1011px
>>61226007
I like Bill, just not when it comes to tech issues. He plays this crotchety old man routine when it comes to tech and it pisses me the fuck off so bad.
>>
>>61222303
This faggots a pro-Israeli anti-muslim faggot who was given his tv show so he can shill for the Zionists running the media.

His opinion is null and void.
>>
these people are so spineless and naive, it makes me sick
>>
>>61225453
I honestly think that's why they brought in Oliver, they want to make him the conformist liberal pundit with Mahers audacity since Maher is drawing heat from the new left and may potentially lose an audience for it.
>>
>>61223552
What the fuck are you talking about nigger? More people drown in pools in this country, on a yearly basis, than are killed by muslims.

Stop fueling the prepubescent neo-nazis, retard.
>>
>>61223910
>black
>intellectual
>pick one
FFS you're talking about an entire race of people who don't even have inside voices, whose idea of "debate" is "he who is loudest, is correct."

You're expecting too much/giving credit where it's not due to call any of their number an "intellectual."

Human life began in Africa, and all the pioneers, inventors, conquerors, dreamers and explorers long since left that land behind. When you see a black, you're looking at the inheritor of a legacy of wasted potential. Thousands upon thousands of years and not a single member of that bloodline wanted to see past the horizon.

Expecting them to grasp civilization, let alone philosophy, is folly.
>>
>>61226043
You don't think all the rock musicians who fought against censorship were liberals? Tipper Gore was an evangelical who happened to be a democrat. The point is when Maher had his show Politically Incorrect, the things that were politically incorrect were different.
>>
>>61225943
Wow, Britbong. You sure are perceptive.
>>
>>61226355
so you're saying we should increase the number killed by muslims and it's ok?
>>
>>61222883
Right wingers have their share of political correctness.
>criticism of Christianity
>criticism of veterans (in absolute form)
>comparing people's struggles to veterans' struggles (which is much like saying "there are starving kids in Africa")
>saying terrorism has something to do with our involvement in the Middle East
>>
>>61222303
Is that dumbass Don King? Hes fucking annoying
>>
>>61226491
But it isn't increasing and it shows no sign that it will increase. We don't have the same shit here as they do in Europe and no one has suggested bringing in more than a trivial number of refugees.
>>
>>61226567
Political correctness is the modern form of cultic state-worship made possible by doubting reality. It isn't the same thing as being easily offended.
>>
>>61224752

He's an affirmative action intellectual.

> America is always bad, Howard Zinn says so and so does Noam Chomsky
> ooga booga bixnood mufugga

We chair of Ivy League Department now!
>>
>>61226727
But he's right. Remember when Trump said that McCain wasn't a hero? All of the fucking right lost it and tried to destroy Trump's candidacy. The right worships veterans and it really is their equivalent of political correctness.
>>
>>61226727
It's condemning an idea because it is offensive, not because it is incorrect. You don't need to make it more complicated than that.
>>
File: 1452907955196.png (52KB, 228x220px) Image search: [Google]
1452907955196.png
52KB, 228x220px
>>61222303
Jims on our side

Feels good.
>>
>>61222883

ever heard of the pendulum effect?

Liberal wasn't always = establishment. and based on my calculations, 5 years from now liberalism will be counter culture once again.
>>
>>61226491
Thats what the liberals want. I mean come on its 2016 everyone should know that at this point.
>>
>>61226727
No it's not, idiot. Political correctness isn't modern, it's just whatever goes against the current cultural zeitgeist. Obama had to say he didn't support gay marriage in 2008 to get elected, that's how quickly things change.
>>
>>61226818

But Trump counter by being most pro-Veteran candidate so far.

So it work out for you.
>>
>>61222750
They're in the Depression stage.
>>
>>61223910
He wasn't a black intellectual. It's fucking dumb, there are definitely smarter blacks they could have chosen. It's not even a "they're making blacks look bad" thing, it's just unpleasant viewing to hear him ramble on.
>>
>>61223989
>every Christian I know is fiercely anti Muslim
checking in
>>
File: thinking about muhammad.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thinking about muhammad.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>61226584
Thats Cornel West
>>
>>61226818
He called out McCain and his poll numbers went through the roof
>>
File: Kim Davis.jpg (13KB, 234x234px) Image search: [Google]
Kim Davis.jpg
13KB, 234x234px
>>61226818
Veterans, Wall Street bankers and Born Again Evangelicals are immune to criticism from the Right's echo-chamber, no matter how loathsome or wrong-headed they might be.

The GOP are worse ideologues than the Dems at this point, the Dems let the Leftists have a voice but don't let them drive the bus. The GOP has been completely subverted by their shrillest idiots.
>>
>>61227235

well I'm a Christian as well so I can only speak to my own friends and church but where are these Christcucks like OP guy coming from?

He looks like one of those TV Christians so is he perhaps from one of those arena megachurches?
>>
>>61224654
kek

Also Liberals don't know about the common practice of Muslim politicians to place their multiple wives on board and councils to use them as puppets and how women are the main enforcers of Sharia against other woemn.
>>
Fuck this video. The "smart" nigger, the cuckservative, and then Maher himself.

Niggers never have anything interesting to add to a conversation. Always the most obvious shit and they think they're smart for saying it. Then there's this fucking cuckold saying there's no proof Muslims were involved in the rapes. Is this a fucking joke? I guess it's to be expected as that is the line of bullshit they're trying to run to sweep the whole event under the rug.

I used to be a fan of Maher due to his stance on Muslims and religion in general but I can't support his commie views.
>>
File: Breddygud.jpg (77KB, 540x332px) Image search: [Google]
Breddygud.jpg
77KB, 540x332px
>>61227268
That's because The Right's leadership is no longer on the same page as the base that has supported them.

The base is honestly tired of John "I'm a Maverick no wait I was never a Maverick let's start some more big wars" McCain.

He's never been the base's Chuck Norris, that's just the brand the GOP leadership tries to apply to him. He's now thought of as the angry old coot who got shellacked badly in debates with Obama.
>>
>>61226423
>evangelical
>democrat

pick one
>>
File: stephen.hawking.jpg (79KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stephen.hawking.jpg
79KB, 1440x1080px
>>61227061
>2016
>liberals

granpa pls
>>
>>61227240
I died the first time I saw this.
>>
>>61223178
I fucking hate the guy, but, he's all fucking in on my A number 1 issue, immigration and specifically MUSLIMS

His answer: Fuck em

So for right now, I'm good with him. If the Muslim problem dies wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down, I'll worry about all the other shit.
>>
File: Liberals.png (51KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Liberals.png
51KB, 1152x648px
>>61226355
>you
>>
>>61222883
He brings on right wingers and lets them state their points, he is a left winger, this creates conflict in an atmosphere where there is no political correctness.

bill does not tow the line, he is not pro immigrant, he calls democrats out on their bullshit too, he just happens to lean left more than right.

saying that his show is bad for american politics or a waste of time is ultimately self defeating
>>
>>61227240
Hes thinking about putting muhammeds dick on his mouth isn't he.
>>
>>61227087
>>61227268

I said they tried to destroy him, I didn't say they succeeded. All of the other Republican candidates went "OH MY GOD HOW COULD HE SAY THAT, HOW COULD WE NOT KISS THE GROUND VETERANS WALK ON"
>>
>>61227430
>Christcucks like OP guy coming from

Black Liberation Theology

Its a Godless communist strain of "theology" that presents Jesus as a SJW.

It is rooted in an interpretation of the bible that sees Jesus mission as "showing us the right way to live" & "standing up for the oppressed"

As opposed to what he was really doing, redeeming a sinful people.
>>
>>61222303
i've read the books the "nigger" wrote on marxism.

he doesn't know shit about marxian theory. he's a fucking idiot.

"i'm a revolutionary christian!" what a crock of shit. he's a dipshit.
>>
>>61222883

/pol/ would have loved that show but most of them are way too young

he was one of the original redpills
>>
File: Orwellian.jpg (81KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Orwellian.jpg
81KB, 1024x1024px
>>61227881
This.
>>61227909
The quality of his work has declined for the last 20 years too, so...
>>
>>61227532
Maybe he is the silent hero we need to get more people to vote Trump. He presenters himself as just enough of a cuck to baby step, (just like he does with his guests), to get them comfortable enough to maybe think there naughty thoughts out-loud.

He's not the Trump we want, he's the cuck we need right now.
>>
>>61222883
Hey his show was fucking awesome.
>>
>>61223552
He is in love with Hilary. Not so much Bernie but there is no real way I can see him vote republican in this political climate we have here in the US today
>>
>>61222303
No evidence they where mudslimes. Ya ok.
>>
>>61226355
He's not saying that you'll necessarily be killed my muslims. What he's saying is that they'll be allowed to swarm into the US in droves like has been happening in Europe.
Having millions of unskilled, welfare-bludging, government housed, Islamic fundamentalist parasites overrun your country is obviously an undesirable scenario.

Not to mention they breed like rats and indoctrinate their children with their shitty fundamentalist Islam culture that turned their homeland into a dystopian shithole.
It's a form of passive takeover. They outbreed whites, indoctrinate their offspring, and overrun western society. The day they become the majority in a western country is the day they push for said country to become an Islamic theocracy.
>>
>>61228062
They are teaching people to hate Science and Discovery in College and they'll be surprised when there worlds collapse
>>
>>61222303
Maher is the coolest dude in the american left wing. You need to turn your left wing into people like him and you can still have a democracy. The ever growing divide between the two sides is not sustainable.
>>
I love the
>The problem is that you are indicting none of them

You can tell how that faggot actually got upset by Bill's response
>>
>there is no prove they are devout muslims
It really triggered me that bill dind't adress this, he knows the numbers.
A syrian from muslim backround (which basically all syria refugees are) is practically always a devout muslim. Aphostasy even in the third generation isn't a notable development.
And what went through the heads of these people when they touched those woman and tore their clothes off or put their dirty brown fingers in their pussies(which liberals normally consider rape) they were thibking those are kaffirn woman, they are whores without covering, i'm not commiting a crime.
That's how it is and we should make that very clear.
>>
>>61226239
bill wont lose audience

if anything he is going to grow in viewship because moderates on both sides of the isle are fucken sick and tired of the new pc left.
>>
File: dog skydive.gif (697KB, 240x132px) Image search: [Google]
dog skydive.gif
697KB, 240x132px
>>61226355
>>61226491
Just playing Devil's Advocate, I made a post earlier stating just how much I want to Final Solution all Muslims.

This is actually a kind of an interesting argument.

>more people drown in pools than are killed by X
>oh so we should increase death by X and it's ok?
Replace X with some shitty radical ideology called Islam. Now replace X with guns.

I just want to see how this plays out.
>>
>>61228062

I would walk the fuck out if I was in class and someone was unironically trying to teach this shit.
>>
>>61226567
Yet, even at the height of Right Wing political correctness:

>criticism of Christianity did have you fired
>criticism of veterans was not illegal
>comparing people's struggles to veterans' struggles did not get you character assassinated in the media
>saying terrorism has something to do with our involvement in the middle east was a common talking point in politics

Meanwhile, in today's liberal paradise:

>the state forces Christians to preform labor for gays, even though they do not agree with it and it is their business and profession
>criticism of transsexuals can actually get you brought up on charges in Washington
state, doxed and fired anywhere else
>comparing Bruce Jenner's struggle to mental illness gets you fucking blacklisted from your industry and character assassinated in the media
>imply Islam is not a religion of peace and you are forever a racist without a job; maybe brought up on charges if yuropoor or Canadian
>>
>>61226686
>But it isn't increasing and it shows no sign that it will increase.

ahh yes, another "we have to exclude 9/11 because that doesnt count statistically".

>literal retard-nigger tier grasp on statistics with this shitskin
>>
>>61228062
This image explains the "blue pill's" weakness for lack of a better word well. It has to be fed like this on a drip feed to keep the patient sedated and it need to be cultured in a small isolated group of peers. This is because individualistic people do not tend toward leftism. Once the redpill goes down the body has about a month to reject it. If it doesn't it stays in the system like herpes. It can be suppressed by constant feeding of blue material, like in the teacher pretension or the pretense that everyone around the patient agrees with her and so stay silent, but after it's swallowed it is now part of the patients DNA.
>>
>>61228062
>words have meaning
toplel
>>
File: bill maher.jpg (108KB, 960x709px) Image search: [Google]
bill maher.jpg
108KB, 960x709px
Bill Maher has always hated Muslims and rightly so. He is a true bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVTK_XffAvk
>>
>>61228573
Gun-ownership increasing has correlated with a decrease in gun crime statistically for the last 50 or so years. This doesn't mean it is the sole and only direct cause, but it does rule out gun ownership as an increaser of violence.

You would be operating on a false pretense.
>>
File: parental_advisory_sticker.jpg (18KB, 353x238px) Image search: [Google]
parental_advisory_sticker.jpg
18KB, 353x238px
>>61226423
>Tipper Gore was an evangelical who happened to be a democrat.

More like a concerned soccer mom.

Her fight with the music industry in the 80s came more from being an overprotective parent than her Christian faith. She formed the PMRC with both republicans and democrats. It was a bipartisan attack on the music industry from "concerned parents".

Their goal was not to ban music but simply to create a parental advisory label for music, similar to what already existed at the time for films.

In the end they only made music (especially hip hop) stronger because their shiny new warning labels actually helped the music industry sell more album. The advisory warning caught the attention of young people and made them want it even more.
>>
File: Milo Moire Triggered.jpg (276KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Milo Moire Triggered.jpg
276KB, 1280x853px
>>61228498
The problem here is that these people believe Marxism is just about destroying Capitalism even if that means ignoring Islamism. Their arguments are so shitty they literally have to redefine words and make counterarguments too "triggering" to say.
>>
>>61224654

Croatia has a female head of state Canadabro.
>>
>>61222303
DUH

democrat leaders are totally out of touch
>>
>>61223277
Stockholm syndrome?
>>
>>61228943
>correlated
I'm not dealing with correlation.

Both the practice of Islam and ownership of firearms are protected by the Constitution of these United States, by the First Amendment and the Second Amendment, respectively.

Now I realize that immigration, by whatever criteria of the people in question, has always been a legitimate regulation. Didn't bring the Japs during WWII, basically didn't bring in any brown people until 1965, etc. If you were some libfaggot, could you make the argument for importing firearms? Concerning home manufacturing, you cannot regulate either firearms or radical sandniggers, according to the Constitution. As far as I know.
>>
File: Swedish Cover Up.jpg (243KB, 483x525px) Image search: [Google]
Swedish Cover Up.jpg
243KB, 483x525px
>>61229278
That's even worse than you could possibly imagine. pic related
>>
>>61222303
HE'S A BIGOT AND DEMOGOGUE AND I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH HIM BUT I'M NOT A BIGOT OR A DEMAGOGUE

Acrobatic feat of doublethink there, Mr. Maher.
>>
>>61223910
>Black intellectuals
>>
>>61223910
That's not an intellectual Germany, that's a crackpot
>>
File: mqdefault[1].jpg (22KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault[1].jpg
22KB, 320x180px
Maher needs to get Angry Foreigner on his show. Even if it just as the first guest and by video conference. The things that Bosnian could tell a larger and more main stream American liberal audience.
>>
>>61227731

>>61229291
For some reason I thought you had quoted this image. Disregard what I said, I am not sleeping well and my brain is shit after midnight.
>>
>>61222303
As a Democrat, I think we're going to lose because of the identity politics PC culture that the SJWs have brought into the party. And we deserve to lose. We didn't have to let them take over the party but we did. Fuck, we invited them in and gave them the best seat in the house.
>>
Oh I get it!

He didn't mention UK being ruled by a queen
>>
File: Chloe Stare.jpg (2MB, 3504x2336px) Image search: [Google]
Chloe Stare.jpg
2MB, 3504x2336px
>>61229612
Are you ok, bud?
>>
cmon guys everyone knows you have to slowly maneuver politically

unless theres another 911 bill cant just come out and say
>FUCK ALL MUDSLIMES EMPEROR TRUMP FOR LIFE NIGGERS

so he has to do it slowly

this week he drops the line: "thats why the democrats are going to lose"

other weeks he has repeatedly said: "this is what i like about trump!"

he is slowly redpilling his audience
>>
>>61229749
this
the anti white, pro rapefugee, sjws liberals aka the "regressive left" I hate that they are suppose to be on my side. They are anything but progressive. If the corrupt DNC wrongfully gives the nomination to shillary I hope Trump wins and does every thing to make the regressive left cry
>>
Why was Jim there? He didn't even talk the whole time. Is he promoting a movie or something?
I heard he got really swole for a role.
>>
>>61222303
thank you based jew of political incorrectness
>>
>>61229749
Democrats are too tribal. They spent decades dividing and conquering to get a voter base of single issue voters. Now they have reached critical mass. Some of their tribes have conflicting interests. /lgbt/ is opposed to muslims for obvious reasons.

they are going to lose votes over guns too.
>>
File: 1450560754486.jpg (247KB, 835x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1450560754486.jpg
247KB, 835x1204px
>>61229797
>>
>>61222303
God, Ralph Reed is such a slime bag. The best god gun money can buy.
>>
>>61227240
he was so coked up
>>
>>61229749
They're your neocons and no one has quite come to grips with it
>>
>>61222303
>Cornell West
>have a PH.D in Philosophy
>see my brother
> hey brother
>he says hey brother back to me
> I say so brother where is your brother?
>He says you mean my brother?
>Yeah, brother, wheres your brother
> he says my brother is in the hospital. He was mugged by some Neo-Nazis
> I say oh brother lets get one thing straight. Not every neo-nazi is a bad brother, brother. Only slices.
> he tells me to get fucked
> I keep repeating the word brother until the police arrest me and have me committed.
brother
>>
>>61228489

it's beneath him. Of course they are. even liberals know they are.
>>
It's kinda funny watching Bill try and explain classical liberalism to Neo-Liberals.

Kinda wish he'd make that final leap, give up Classical Liberalism and make the final step to being Right Wing.
>>
>>61229395

lol ik, it's fucking awesome.

Can't wait to see his mind turn into a pretzel over this election cycle of Hillary defending muslims literally every day from Trump.

and the moment he realizes that the Democratic party has abandoned him.
>>
>>61230499
being a nigger philosopher sounds so fun and relaxing
>>
File: labels.jpg (574KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
labels.jpg
574KB, 800x800px
>>61230037
We didn't used to be this way. We used to be the party where everyone didn't agree but we could agree to disagree. The term RINO came into existence long before DINO did. The Republicans have always been better at keeping a tight party line while the Democrats let things hang loose. That meant sometimes (ok, often) we had to let things go that we didn't agree with but could accept in the name of pragmatism. But that's gone now. For Democrats and the left in general, you must now accept every single freaky idea that anyone in the party has. It's a race to see who can get the most oppression labels to wear. It's a terrible disease and most of the party can't even see that it's happening. We need to lose badly to serve as a wake up call but I think losing once won't be enough. We need to spend a good decade out in the cold until we take a good long hard look at why we became so insular and as you said, tribal. Hopefully the Republicans won't fuck things up too much while we're out wandering around pulling our head out of our ass.
>>
>>61229997

He was promoting his Benghazi movie.

it's not really smart for him to comment on the refugee situation, he's already got balls for being in a movie which 99% of Hollywood wish didn't exist and makes Hillary look like the devil.
>>
>>61230661
hey brother, he basically has a doctorate in bullshit....

...brother
>>
>>61230627

he would fit in fine with the libertarian republicans, it's not even that. He just has this Republican=enemy thing going in his head. My dad's the same way. He calls himself a Democrat and yet when we listen to the debates (Especially whatever Bernie says) he literally laughs at them. it's just a complete joke
>>
>>61230661
>Nigger Philosophy 101
>What came first, the fried chicken or the egg?
>>
>>61230838
Identity is a powerful thing. Zell Miller was a Democrat that gave a speech at the Republican National Convention but could never bring himself to not be a Democrat since he had been one all his life.
>>
>>61230983
Old Southern Democrats, I pity them. The party was hijacked by the northest, chicago and san francisco. Leaving them orphaned and forced to convert to Republican or leave politics.

I meet Zell and had my picture taken with him once. I went to one of the colleges he attended.
>>
File: brother-xwl9ix.jpg (18KB, 620x264px) Image search: [Google]
brother-xwl9ix.jpg
18KB, 620x264px
>>61230892
God created Fried chicken first, brother. Then he created the egg so he could share the glory of Fired Chicken with humanity, brother.

>Source: I am a Revolutionary Christian, Brother.
>>
>>61223159
Dr Cornel West is a great speaker and intellectual.

I actually paid to see him speak when he toured Australia lol.
>>
Dindus in berlin raped a girl from a russian family:
http://lenta.ru/news/2016/01/17/horror/

Looks like it's time to start carpet bomb berlin again.
>>
>>61231230
>a great speaker and intellectual.

of what

never heard him say an interesting idea

just "dindu nuffin" on TV
>>
>>61222883
I've been on /pol/ since its inception and old /new/ before that. Still atheist, liberal, etc. It's atheists like bill maher and banana man who are the only ones speaking out against islam
>>
>>61227594
Who was Woodrow Wilson?
>>
Bill "fuck all muslims to death" maher
>>
>>61231325
Worst President in history.
>>
File: Sowell.png (81KB, 800x509px) Image search: [Google]
Sowell.png
81KB, 800x509px
>>61223910
Sowell is based
>>
Bill has always hated muslims.
>>
>>61227012
I expect this too. 4chan will always be on the cutting edge of edge, now the hip cool thing to be on the internet is right wing
>>
>>61223910
Because they are all emulating Civil Rights era figures. Who were preachers. Except these new black men lack the passion and sincerity. So they just come of as crackpots.
>>
fun fact: most of Turkey are huge Maher fans
>>
>>61231403
>>61231403
>Woodrow Wilson
>worst President

Based Wilson was one of the best
>>
>>61226567
Don't forget getting #Triggered by gays signing marriage contracts with each other
>>
>>61229538
yes bill maher the big shot is going to invite some satan worshiping nazi to his show... right
>>
>>61231484

Bet you could find him shilling for them pre-9/11 but yeah, he's been a champion on the issue.

I hate to prop these liberal atheists up too much for standing up to Islam because right wing Christians often say the same and point out the same things, but it is significant that they're willing to defy their left wing groupthink
>>
>>61231303
He's entertaining to listen to but when it's over, you really haven't learned much. He's the lecturer version of empty calories.
>>
>>61232351
This.
He's interesting to hear, but has nothing to say.
>>
>>61226423
and don't forget Joe Lieberman (D) with the vidya games
>>
>>61222303

Huge liberal here. I agree with Maher.

It's not necessarily for the worst. I think far right opinions are important to a balanced political public discourse. Just like far left opinions.
>>
>>61231403

Was he really? Why do you day that?

From outside, he seems pretty important
>>
>>61226090
Well, he is kinda old, turning 60. He likes to go nuts on twitter from time to time.
>>
>>61226007
like some faggot posting that image knows anything about redpilled.
>>
>>61222731

He was invited to the discussion just to sho me this face
>>
>>61230083

With Trump at this point I'm more or less like,

"Let's get this over with, even if he doesn't win he'll be back again and again. Just let the retard do his thing."
>>
>>61233959
>>61231804
For one thing, he created the IRS and began taxing income. He's the reason why we have the federal reserve.
>>
>>61226049

Are you a nigger? You must be. Low impulse control scum of the Earth.
>>
File: 1451261306218.jpg (87KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451261306218.jpg
87KB, 540x720px
>>61222303
The view from their ivory towers must be spectacular. It's especially interesting that they really believe these low-brow, effortless memes about Islam being harmless and great and worthy of admiration. "bad apples", "blame them all for a few", all these transparent, weak rationalizations, and it never ONCE occurs to them that:
>"shit, I really am apologizing my ass off for something I don't actually know anything about, I'm just repeating suspiciously positive excuses for a religion I'm told is exactly like my own, it just uses different words for the same things and stuff -- all religions preach the same thing, literally!"
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.