[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was in another thread on a different board and it totally got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 60

File: image.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
I was in another thread on a different board and it totally got derailed about the legitimacy of abbos. Holy fuck are these things ugly. Are they really as bad as everyone is saying they are? I have no idea what the text in this image means, first image that popped up when I searched it. Maybe someone can clarify.

Post abbos stories so I too can fully understand.
>>
Anyone?
>>
Last ditch effort
>>
>>61133678
Yeah a lot are fucked but the ones that have half integrated into society would take any white cunt on, these people have no fear
>>
>>61133678
And the text means she got 4cents off a litre for petrol, the proper fucked up aboriginals out in fucked up communities sniff fuel to get high, kids do it in the cities but it isn't as popular or as fucked up as some communities. I respect these people because the governments attempts to genocide them have no been 100% successful, and in the fight against tyranny any aboriginal standing by my side is my brother. You should read a book called, 'The Red Chief'. There is more to these people than first meets the eye.
>>
They can keep to themselves and usually fight/drink among themselves, occasionally they target whitedogs to which you are better off striking them first and saying he swung at you.
>>
>>61133678
They aren't as much of a drain on Australia as blacks are to America. There are too few of them and they're too spread out to riot every time one of them is justly killed.

They do tend to commit robberies, assaults, etc, and the vast majority of them are unemployed, they walk around begging for "bus money" while standing outside bottle shops, or cigarettes. There are some train stations you just don't get off at, at night, because they'll just mug you. Thats about it.

I haven't got any real stories beyond seeing them sleep on the sidewalk. They do also sleep on the road, so often that the NT stat government had to release an advertisement on telling them not to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

Oh, and petrol had to be changed to a different composition so the didgeridindus would stop sniffing it.
>>
>dated this girl in high school
>her friend who is fucking thick as pig shit wants to have a little party on the weekend at her million dollar house while her parents are gone
>I'm there with my gf, shes there, 2 other couples are there and its just a few quiet drinks, talking about maybe watching a movie or something.
>The retarded friend says she invited this guy she met the other night and a few of his friends
>This guy named Jarood
>This group of full blooded abbos turn up and I instantly clench up my asshole in anticipation of shit going down.
>Grab my phone, wallet and keys from kitchen counter and put them all in my pockets, I have all my shit together
>Tell my girlfriend she should do the same "Just in case"
>She gives me a real shitty look, like "Really dude? wow"
>One of them is a pretty cool guy, we talk for about half an hour and he just seems like an alright guy.
>They all leave for another party, say we should catch up some time
>Everyone who left their wallets in the kitchen have now lost them
>Same with their phones
>Digital cameras stolen from bedrooms
>Laptops missing
>piggy banks sitting there busted open
>They didn't leave anything unturned and I couldn't help but feel proud of myself for my unwavering attitude towards abbos and I'm not a fucking dumb ass like my gf and her mates who were like NOTHINWRONGWITHTHEM
>Honestly they must of been dropping the laptops out of windows and shit they took so much shit I personally can't believe I didn't notice it on them as they walked out the door.

Really, never trust them once, they have this mentality that if they steal something off a white fella it doesn't matter because white people are obviously millionaires so who gives a shit.
>>
>>61136489

I remember hearing they wanted to do it so they wouldn't get high off sniffing it but didn't for fears they would just start drinking it.
>>
>>61136822
>they have this mentality that if they steal something off a white fella it doesn't matter because white people are obviously millionaires so who gives a shit.

It's not white people. for a lot of the tribes, being able to steal or take something gave you right to it. It was the fault of the person you took it off for not being able to keep it. To them, stealing just straight up isn't wrong.
>>
I don't bash abos because they're just sad

I mean...they can't even sing, dance, or chimpout like niggers

They just...exist
>>
>on the way to uni on a bus
>abos sitting at the very back
>where they belong
>They start arguing
>the argument was about who was going to get the fridge and who was going to get the couch.
>they both wanted the fridge

I have alot of bad experiences on the bus with abos. One of the worse was when some abo guy got his face spit open by his Gf and their was a pool of blood on the bus.
>>
File: desire to know more intensifies.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
desire to know more intensifies.gif
940KB, 627x502px
they're like a missing link that was left in australia when the ice age ended and sea levels rose, they genetically adapted to a land similar to klendathu with vigor, no time for tea, who knows where they came from, maybe silk suit clad, who knows, then became as close to feral as one can get, i'm assuming they rode out whatever great cataclysm was going on at the time, eating kangaroos and running around naked, fighting off pterodactyls in a largely inhospitable place. 10,000 years later, huffing gas because its easy stimulation.
>>
>>61136822
Thats funny as fuck I would've been laughing so hard when everyone realized their shit got jacked
>>
File: boong.jpg (49KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
boong.jpg
49KB, 500x374px
>>61133678
We wuz people n shiit
>>
>>61133678
Sadly, they are now widely regarded as merely a minor pest on the fringes of society.

Even SJWs don't devote much time to them.

It's rare for me to even see one. However, there seem to be a disproportionately large number of people who claim to be 1/x aboriginal.
>>
i like them desu. they arent that bad. had to bash one of them one night though. my dad told me he bashed a couple in highschool too
>>
>>61137351
Do they get benefits like our natives if they're determined to be 1/32 or 1/64th aboriginal?

Here, they get free college, don't have to pay taxes, and can hunt whatever they want with whatever weapons they want.
>>
>>61136822
>steal an entire content and brutalize the native population
>wonder why they steal

typical Auzzie faggot logic
>>
>>61136489

>every time one of them is justly killed

Aren't the all justly killed? They are fauna bro. It's like hunting.
>>
>>61137220
if africa was cut off from the rest of the world the same way australia was they'd have been in the exact same position

black people are just different
>>
>>61137465
Your feathers are showing, treenigger.
>>
File: kek.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>61136489
>digerindinu
>>
Last ditch effort
>>
>>61137465

I don't know much about Canada but I've heard your native population are just as fucking bad.
>>
Abbo facts

>average iq between 60 and 70. One study says 62.
You didn't misread that.

>the adult males castrate the young boys by biting off their testicles
You didn't misread that either

That's two things, I guess.

They are very incredible in that they are dumber than most retarded folk, and even educated primates (the ones that we teach language to). It makes me curious what would happen if we provided free education to actual chimps and gorillas and put them against abbos.

Anyway, they have embarrassingly low intelligence, and no moral standards (which correlate with intelligence)
>>
>Buy some grog from my local bottleo
>3 nig nog abos sitting out the front throwing shit at eachother
>come out with beer
>''ayy brus got spare 2 dolla''
>say no, they start pushing me
>i give them 50 cent they start celebrating
>>
File: cree.jpg (88KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
cree.jpg
88KB, 500x750px
>>61137706
Kind of. They only sniff petrol way up in the North though. Down in cities like Winnipeg they drink hand sanitizer and Boxer beer.

At least they're not as ugly.
>>
>>61137723
>they have embarrassingly low intelligence, and no moral standards (which correlate with intelligence)
>has american flag

how do you know m8. have you ever even met or seen an aboriginal?
>>
>>61137842

I'll give you that, Aboriginals are the ,most disgusting looking race bar none.
>>
>>61137465
Oh fuck off. Why have Canadians been such faggots lately? It isn't even funny trolling anymore.
>>
>>61137303
Holy shit that... Thing is hideous. WOW
>>
>>61137723

I haven't heard the castrate one but I know for a fact aboriginals used to grab stones from the ground and smash themselves over the head until they bled/got a concussion/passed out when they were mourning to let the "Sad spirits" out.
>>
>>61137442
They used to. Massive rort.
>>
>>61137400
Dad sounds like a bro
>>
>>61137303
>>61138060

He looks like when you leave dark BBQ sauce in a big blob on a plate or something and it sits there for so long it congeals and goes hard.
>>
File: 1377556409001.png (295KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1377556409001.png
295KB, 550x550px
>>61137723
>the adult males castrate the young boys by biting off their testicles
What? Why?
>>
>>61137863
Yes. I actually have.

It's worse than talking to the average retard. (Your mother told me this shameful gossip about you in between fellates).

That, and it has been documented and studied.
>>
>>61138155
It looks way worse than what you're describing. That face is just straight up ghoulish. Almost not human.
>>
>>61138155
Surprised, everyone else has thought it was a female. You're the only one I've ever talked to who noticed the mustache.
>>
File: 1452920393756.png (433KB, 7823x4248px) Image search: [Google]
1452920393756.png
433KB, 7823x4248px
>>61136822
Most whites are STEM workers who actually do make around 1million annually, so maybe you should fuck off and leave abos alone.
>>
>>61137465
In the latter half of 20th century we tried to give them every opportunity to move forward... and for the most part, they did nothing.
>>
>>61137465
Go rape, murder and hide the body of another of your women and blame whites, Brushcoon.
>>
>>61137825
>>i give them 50 cent they start celebrating
Top kek
>>
>>61138338

You fukin wot?

>>61138313

I've seen a lot of weird Abbos, even their children look fucked.
>>
>>61138503
>even giving .50

Got cucked real proper
>>
>>61138313
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a female with a mustache.
>>
What percent of abbos have jobs and pay taxes?

How do these things sustain themselves?
>>
File: 43572682682.jpg (751KB, 1663x2122px) Image search: [Google]
43572682682.jpg
751KB, 1663x2122px
>>61136489
>didgeridindus
>>
>>61137723
Their bloodline can be improved through interbreeding.

That way their genes stay in the gene pool, and they don't have to suffer in poverty forever
>>
>>61136489
I live in Alice springs theres fucking thousands of full blood coons here.
Ive been here 2 years and I have never, not once seen a full blood abo working.

I never ust to hate them I just thought they were funny but recently I changed my mind.
My friend was broken into last weekend.
They cane through the garage door loaded his car up with his electrics then crept into his room stole his phone and car keys then brove away in his car.

Also centerlink pays these cave men a full pay check for ever alias they have some coons have 4 different aliases thus receiving 4 full coon welfare checks.
>>
>>61133678
They have a huge alcohol problem in our country. The sober ones within an actual community are some of the nicest people you will meet. The ones that are alcoholics however are some the worst scum you will meet. My gf is from Korea and when she came to Australia the first time the very first abo she met robbed her and took her phone.
>>
Can someone post that petrol sniffing PSA?
>>
>>61138565
That is terrifying.

Looks like one of those reconstructions of an ancient ape fossil or something.

You could very easily convince me that is a wax statue in some paleontology museum.
>>
>>61137522
i don't follow what you're trying to say, they're like or dislike africans? i dunno man africa is sort of fucked in a similar way, i don't think as bad as abbos since they have motivations for self improvement in most cases, but even sub-saharans weren't as isolated, people just seldom went there, africa was no missing continent.

>>61137706
uhhh nobody cares, some dudes think its cool to kill and or rape (in that order) native women, they have a rigid form of native nationalism, tribal identity or whatever,
which comes in handy when people buy your clay somehow from the province without it being sovereign and legal, which causes a lot of friction. Unemployment is really high, suicide rates and teen pregnancy too, way too often the government's idea to actually do something is throw money at clan chieftains which quickly disappears or dries up in a stagnant economic zone. stereotype is substance use, "we give them thousands a month in subsidies" etc. which is sort of true, unemployed inuits receive like 35k a year or something, but a shit tier frozen pizza is 18$, a fresh tomato is like 8$, my numbers are off, but that's the main feel of it because of shipping coast markups and price gauging.

personally i dont have any real bone to pick about them one way or the other.
>>
>>61138740
No fuckin way. Where was your friend? You do that in America and the chances are very high that you get killed by the home owner.

When I was 15 a group of illegal immigrant broke into my fathers work trailer to steal his tools and 2 didn't make it to the getaway car.
>>
>>61138694
I don't know if even the most staunchly white-guilted woman would mate with one, unless it had an exceptional IQ of 80, or something crazy like 90.

You can't even fake attraction with something as stupid as the average abbo.
>>
File: 1397000358467.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1397000358467.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>all these city folk pretending that they come in contact with the indigenous population of australia

rofl what a joke

you dont fuck with them where i come from, otherwise several car loads turn up and ruin your day. the majority of them are a fucking pain however theres a few families that seem to function somewhat normally. they suffer from the worst herd mentality ever

what irritates me the most is that no matter how retarded something is, if it has something to do with their own kind and/or culture they will diligently defend it no matter what. its usually the people who are 1/8 or 1/16 aboriginal who perpetuate this shit, alot pure black or half casts dont care as much, if anything they laugh at it
>>
>>61137150
Same here. I wish them the best really. Good thing there are very few of them though, or else i'd imagine them being burdensome enough to be needin' a good lickin' like in the 'ol days.
>>
>>61137150
Don't be rascust

They can sing good
>>
>>61138790
How else would you like the government to give Natives money though?

If they spend it directly on infrastructure and shit, the chiefs get really pissed off, because it's supposed to be the chief who decides everything.

I met some real nice natives in detox, they were generally nice, smart and pretty cool. I'm fairly certain none of them stayed sober, unfortunately.
>>
>>61138694
>>61138960
Seriously. Is there such thing as a full blooded attractive abbo? Male or female? These creatures are almost not of this earth.
>>
>>61139063
Don' be racis' nao!!!
>>
>>61139063
Nope. Searched google far and wide one night, there were some attractive half aborigines but not full blooded ones.
>>
One of my old room mates is part aborginal and is actually embarrassed by it and doesn't bring it up because of how fucked they are.

He is also one of the stupidest people I've ever met.

>Got into an argument with him once about way North was, he said that North was straight ahead of him when that was actually East, when I tried to explain to him he corrected me by saying 'HEY RETARD, I'M FACING THIS WAY THIS IS MY NORTH IT'S NOT THE SAME AS YOUR NORTH"

>HEY ANON, WHATS THE DEAL WITH NORTH KOREA AND SOUTH KOREA?
>well abby, they were one nation a while ago when yadda yadda etc etc...
>OH OKAY, WHICH ONES ARE THE JAPS AGAIN?

>Watching the news about Egypt
>MAN THOSE PYRAMIDS ARE COOL CASTLES BUT LIKE HOW YA SUPPOSED TO DEFEND THEM THEY GOT NO WALLS

>WHO IS THE PRESIDENT OF TASMANIA AGAIN?

>One time walked in on him and his mum arguing about what a marsupial is, he said it was a flying insect and she said it was an ancient human ape or something, he told her to fuck off
>>
File: 1450605082508.jpg (24KB, 300x383px) Image search: [Google]
1450605082508.jpg
24KB, 300x383px
>>61138604
We're nice people, you cunt.
>>
File: incrediblelaughing.jpg (145KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
incrediblelaughing.jpg
145KB, 1111x597px
>>61139266
>>
>>61139285
How can Australian men even compete?
>>
>>61138694
Abbo genes are very recessive, they literally disappear after a few generations of race mixing
>>
>>61139326
That's an Australian man.
We have a bunch of kangaroos shitposting on /pol/.
>>
File: wat.jpg (442KB, 575x384px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
442KB, 575x384px
>>61139043
honestly man i really don't know, i've never given it really in depth thought and attention, just some anecdotal this and that, they probably do drugs cause they have shit internet speeds and alcohol is generally illegal so its done in a blackmarket fetish type setting where responsible drinking isn't learned behavior because most people have nothing to look forward to the next day... sound bleak as fuck now that i mention it.

>>61139266
WAT.
>>
>>61139348
Problem is, who's going to take one for the team and interbreed with abbo's?
>>
>>61139348
That's fine. But keeping genetic diversity in the gene pool is very important.

Mutations take thousands of years to develop. Nobody knows what combination of genes will produce the best result. It's better for the species to have the widest possible distribution.

Even if the genes are not expressed (recessive), it's still better to have them in the gene pool somewhere
>>
>>61139198
Realky? Lmao
>>
>>61133678

>Literally Subhuman
>>
>>61136489
>Didgeridindus
I litterally cannot handle how good that shit is right now
>>
>>61139266
That's fucking hilarious
>>
>>61139475
They exist

Called Jin jockeys
>>
Friend works in a hospital in Townsville.

>When aboriginals come in you usually have to be in full protection gear because they more often then not have scabies and other contagious shit

>Not allowed to look them in the eye as it's considered rude

>Call them brudda, speak on their terms

>If they're not wearing shoes, take off your shoes

>If they sit on the floor, sit on the floor with them

>Most importantly, never ask them "Do you understand?" this is seen as degrading and insulting and will most likely lead to an altercation. My friend has a huge gripe with this because YOU NEED to make sure they understand they have fucking diabetes or if they don't take their medicine at specific times they can get even sicker but you're not allowed to actually say DO YOU UNDERSTAND.
>>
>>61139606
I kek'd so hard
>>
File: skulls.jpg (41KB, 600x369px) Image search: [Google]
skulls.jpg
41KB, 600x369px
>>61139570
wait... this means caucasoids are closer to africans? ahhh the disonance
>>
>>61139475
Like one anon said above, I too don't even know if the lowest form of white trash would want to integrate with one. It's borderline zoophila. That being said, I don't even know if a zoophiliac would do such a thing.
>>
>>61139407
All jokes aside, I do know a couple of 50% aborigines who are great people. The environment that you grow up in makes a huge difference.
>>
>>61139652
So what the hell does he sat to them?

>be shoeless doctor sitting on floor with diabetic abbo
>"Do you get me brudda? No meds. No feet."
>>
File: 1410003032348.jpg (108KB, 800x479px) Image search: [Google]
1410003032348.jpg
108KB, 800x479px
>>
File: fas2.png (402KB, 582x628px) Image search: [Google]
fas2.png
402KB, 582x628px
>>61139652

Someone replace bernie with an abbo scum
>>
File: 1427326127731.jpg (2MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1427326127731.jpg
2MB, 2000x1333px
>>
>>61139475
Very lonely drovers.

Also Dutch sailors bred with them before they got culturally enriched by England.
>>
File: 1452801448444.gif (1MB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1452801448444.gif
1MB, 207x207px
>>61139841
>>
>>61136401
"Fight against tyranny" - ha, ha, ha!
>>
>>61136489
Type - you meant "unjustly killed". Of course.
>>
>>61139652
>in their culture, making eye contact is rude

Is this not proof they aren't human?
>>
>>61137465
Yeah, there is that.
>>
>>61140335
No, but your comment may prove that YOU are sub-human.
>>
>>61139851
what the fuck are these things? They look more apish than niggers.
>>
>>61140335

As much as these things seem 4 evolutionary steps behind most people.

You're a retard.
>>
File: trump.png (211KB, 407x411px) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
211KB, 407x411px
>>61139266
>HOW YA SUPPOSED TO DEFEND THEM THEY GOT NO WALLS

He's not wrong
>>
I'll bet they like rap music
>>
>>61133678
Average Iq of 60, aus government has to put out ads telling them to not sleep on roads, the ones in the northern territory desert hundreds of km from the nrarest police station are literal cannibals that try to stop and ambush trucks mad max style.

If you ever talk to a full blood abo, you will understand
>>
>>61140564
>4 evolutionary steps behind
>'are you a retard'

So I guess dogs foxes and wolves are all wolves now.

Learn something new every day i guess
>>
>>61139851
Honest question: would any of you do a gang bang with all these hotties (oral included) for 5 hours for 1 million cash?
>>
>>61140635

And yet Pyramids are still around today.

Because they aren't castles.

Man fuck I can't tell if you're baiting or not.
>>
Can you Aussies post the most "abbo" video you can find on YouTube?
>>
>>61140564

yeah agreed with >>61140743 that really is the stupidest fucking this you could say.
>>
>>61140779
Apparently some Aussies fucked the for free, otherwise there wouldn't be any half-breeds.
>>
>>61140779
For a million bucks I'd do damn near anything for 5 hours
>>
>>61140335

Met a guy from the Fuji islands once. He said making eye contact and smiling in his culture is an act of aggression and he was constantly in fear in the USA.
>>
>>61139549
That is an argument for segregation, not miscegenation.
>>
>>61140882
/watch?v=p09-papi0M0
>>
>>61140882
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yFJCDNq8Ws

Fun really starts at 1:50, avert your eyes at 2:35.
>>
>>61141658
Post full link
>>
>>61140882
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p09-papi0M0

probably not the most abo but these are some of the classics
>>
>>61141068
That's how it is for most non-human mammals.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 443x332px
As a Carnival Engineer, let me tell you there is nothing these aboriginals cannot do in the field of ghost repairs. I have a Spooktron Delta 1840 that had a misaligned temporal haunt-phase, and the abbo that lives outide the local abalone race track re-threaded the spectral dynamics like he was shooting onions in a vaudevillian asthma kiosk!

Good Times!
>>
File: 45688335683.jpg (34KB, 630x465px) Image search: [Google]
45688335683.jpg
34KB, 630x465px
>>61140882
Has anyone got the Victoria's Secret video this came from?
>>
>>61139266

I remember meeting a native PNG dude who had immigrated to straya, asked if he was an abo, he went ballistic like I'd just called his mum a cheap syphilitic whore...or worse, he was incredibly offended. He proceeded to go off on an incredibly racist anti-abo rant that lasted about 10 minutes. All right in front of my mega liberal anti-racist faggot work mate.
>>
File: Sorry[1].jpg (69KB, 668x436px) Image search: [Google]
Sorry[1].jpg
69KB, 668x436px
>>61133678
There's aboriginal people, and then there's abbos. Just like there's black people, and then there's niggers.

I'm part aboriginal with a heap of relatives. Some are trash spending everything on booze, most live middle-low income lifestyles and have shitty homes, etc, but don't get into trouble, and about a quarter have actually struck out for themselves. I'm an officer in the RAAF, I have a cousin who's a model, another who's a lawyer, an aunt who ran a radio station (but is now retired), another who's a rail engineer, etc.

Biggest reason for abbos is the stolen generation - indigenous children were taken from their parents and put into Christian / white-run homes (akin to orphanages) to aid in integrating them. A lot of these homes were run by abusive people with limited oversight (you talk about what happens and you'll get beaten later that night). From there it's pretty much the normal cycle for people that grow up in shitty abusive homes; there's rebellion, low confidence, turning to alcohol and drugs (this was the 60s, 70s, etc). Some escaped that hole, but others didn't, committing suicide, or just wasting their life away, etc.
>>
>>61142429
Lmao @ that second video. They really got sued for that video? If anything like that went viral in the states the people who made the video would get crucified.
>>
>>61142986
I won't believe a word you just said until I see a picture of you and some proof of the other shit you mentioned.
>>
File: 20160116_174413.jpg (350KB, 2390x1677px) Image search: [Google]
20160116_174413.jpg
350KB, 2390x1677px
>>61143228
I'm not showing my face, but:
>>
>>61141929

Sounds like a bunch monkeys mindlessly chattering
>>
>>61143470
Show from your nose down

Then get to proving rest of everything you said.
>>
>>61143470
no pinchin any jet fuel ok dardy
>>
>>61143228
Anglo invader here. Essentially confirming the above.

I have a 50% aboriginal friend who's an officer in the army, another who's a software engineer. Both totally based, awesome people.

You can find heaps of material on the 'stolen generation' online in news and government sites. Offhand I dont have stats on the % of children removed from their homes back in the day.

Does it explain everything? No. In many cases the world just changed too quickly and many people/communities got left behind.
>>
>>61144262
i can believe this.
>>
>>61142429
OMG LOL rolling on the ground for the second
>>
Who /scaredinperth/ here
>>
>>61137442
They get huge cheques from mining companies who set up shop on their traditional land. I shit you not, like $1000 a week just for existing. The Government used to give them brand new toyota 4x4 to help them get around and find work. They would drive them until they ran out of feul then just abandon them. People would find a brand new 4x4 abandoned on a dirt track, score.

They're not much of a burden on society, there's too few of them. I feel pity for them, they'll never adapt to modern life, they're far too primitive. It would've been more merciful to simply wipe them out, now they exist in this limbo state between their old world and the new one.
>>
File: laughing_frog.jpg (45KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_frog.jpg
45KB, 400x386px
>>61139841
>>
File: 20131111.png (323KB, 684x2267px) Image search: [Google]
20131111.png
323KB, 684x2267px
>>61141068
>>61142532
Isn't smiling something programmed into all humans?
Do their culture overwrite that, or they don't have this "smiling instinct"?

Pic kinda related.
>>
>>61139063
Can confirm. I have never seen a full blooded abbo that would be considered attractive. I too spent one night looking it up on google and came up empty.
>>
>>61146030
It just means we're some sadistic fucks.
>>
>>61147075
How so?
>>
>>61147114
The show of enjoyment at seeing cute animals by showing our teeth had to come about somehow.
>>
>>61136401
If your government really wanted to genocide them, they'd have gone after them with guns instead of taking the mudshit approach and trying to breed them out of existence.
>>
File: 65_wat.jpg (20KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
65_wat.jpg
20KB, 567x567px
>>61147250
???
People show their teeth to a cute animal just like they show them to everything that makes them smile, not because they want to scare it (especially since most people don't even know that it's scary to them).
>>
File: kiaSjA4.jpg (272KB, 1440x1310px) Image search: [Google]
kiaSjA4.jpg
272KB, 1440x1310px
>>61133678
>>
>>61147417
Thanks for letting me know. I'm sure I can apply this new found knowledge some day.
>>
>>61147692
I wasn't letting you know anything. I was just repeating in different words what has already been said in the previous posts and the image that I posted.

I don't understand what you're trying to say Anon.
>>
>>61133678

Check out this video. This is how abbo communities typically are.

https://youtu.be/Zt1DeKVmasM
>>
File: ayy dard.jpg (212KB, 780x831px) Image search: [Google]
ayy dard.jpg
212KB, 780x831px
>>
>>61133678
Mate I wouldn't know where to start with the abo stories. In some capital cities (perth, Darwin) they are absolute wretches of society. Recently a 12 year old used rope along a major cbd rope at night to clothes line a motorcyclist, then glasses him with an empty bourbon bottle when he took his helmet off .. his abo parents were so ashamed that they didn't bail him out and he spent Xmas in juvenile lock up
>>
>>61148483
*major cbd road
>>
>>61148483
Holy shit.
>>
>>61148483
The worst part was the motorbike rider, after getting clotheslined and bottled by the little shits, wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, just kids being kids.

Fuck off mate, that knock on the noggin must of been a hard one.
>>
>>61137150

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7cbkxn4G8U
>>
>>61148568
http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/perth-man-clotheslined-with-rope-on-wellington-street-before-being-glassed-20151218-glqp6b.html

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-13/boy-charged-over-motorcycle-trap-lawson-mills/7085398

I was so angry when this happened. I ride my bike down that road late at night and see the gangs of rabble, too young to be out at night and too feral to be there for any other reason apart from trouble.

I used to work across from Wellington Square in east perth and walk through the squares park. They would have month long congregations there, passed out on scraps of mattress and rubbish, drink and fight constantly amongst each other. Sometimes it got really depressing too, walking through there to my cushy job in a nice office. Seeing the failures and/or fallout of british colonisation so forsaken.

Not so bad in other larger cities i've lived in like Brisbane or Sydney. Must be the heat of Perth, drives them to drink and get really violent.
>>
>>61148656
yeah i couldnt understand either. Maybe he was too SJW and didn't want the rough scrappy cunt abos to live up to the their stereotype or something.
>>
>>61137150

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZEodxUx2ME
>>
Aboriginals seem destined to get obscenely wasted and make scenes on public transport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tatl1PBYim4

I've even been on the free transit CBD bus when a small group of 3 drunk aboriginals on the bus and one was so pissed he punched an office cbd worker on his lunch break in the side of the face!

This used to be the train line i'd get on to for work. Very colourful to say the least!
https://youtu.be/ZEMiUEtpWd4
>>
>>61148656
No way. What a bitch.

>>61148780
When I wake up I'm going to destroy some stranger traveling on his bike. What the fuck is wrong with some "people"
>>
>>61148780
I just read it again. "Oh man, they could be killed me by beheading... Oh well. They're just children after all..." How big of a fucking cuck do you have to be? Disgraceful. He looks like a faggot too.
>>
>>61148684
>>61148981
Not bad tbqh
>>
I don't understand why Australians hate Aboriginals. Not only did you steal their country, but they literally bother no one but themselves.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u2qlj8k7XY

Wellington Square, east perth
>>
File: aboqts2.jpg (106KB, 653x880px) Image search: [Google]
aboqts2.jpg
106KB, 653x880px
>>61149012
Truly a majestic people. Yeee-Yeeeaaa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lglOY-jehPE
>>
>>61149677
if only that was true. It's at a semi-crisis point in Perth
You are likely to get assaulted in Perth CBD at certain times of the night, by an aboriginal. Read my news article links.
They have a chip on their shoulder and are no longer linked to their land with their lives. So they go full feral and call you a fucking white dog cunt right in the middle of the city.
>>
>>61149900

POST MOAR SEXY ABORIGINAL WOMEN!

Cultural enrichment ftw
>>
>>61149683
That reporter is sexy.
>>
>>61149677

It was you limey bastards that dropped the Aussies off there.
>>
File: abo.png (37KB, 261x197px) Image search: [Google]
abo.png
37KB, 261x197px
>>61149900
Holy kek that profile is cartoonish.
>>
they can grow up in a culture of violence and are taught it as children because of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yRlj42QOHI

https://youtu.be/464akoLUGvA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEAfEK57qO8

https://youtu.be/n_9G0oa61Bw
>>
>>61149900

Jesus christ that one on the left. I'd literally prefer being born with some horrible disfigurement then have to endure being an abbo. Atleast then I can give motivational speeches and get pity sex.
>>
>>61149900
just leave them to fucking rot
>>
>>61138338
>owning million dollar house
>has to be earning over a million anually

LOL HOW INTO ECONOMICS?
>flag
Shows
>>
>>61149900
>>
>>61136401
>in the fight against tyranny any aboriginal standing by my side is my brother
What fucking tyranny you day-parade Marxist?
>>
sigh i could go all day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSW4jks_e78

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gakuwkcbYrA

welcome to australia, this is why i shitpost

to ease the pain
>>
>>61150374
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pccs_HSOuy4
I'LL FUCKEN SMASH YA

WHITE DOG
O
G
>>
>>61137465
Yeah that entire continent should have just been left alone huh? No development or anything, just left for a bunch of savages to sing about lines and rainbow serpents, who set fire to shit
>>
>>61138313
Their women have moustaches too. I'm pretty sure that's a female.
>>
File: 14523297198990.jpg (20KB, 310x500px) Image search: [Google]
14523297198990.jpg
20KB, 310x500px
>>61140635
shiiiiieeeet
>>
File: 1452920318697.jpg (84KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1452920318697.jpg
84KB, 500x374px
>>
>>61138661
They get insane amounts of government benefits because the evil white man tried to elevate them to something resembling humanity and subsequently destroyed their 'culture'.
>>
File: absyndrome.jpg (82KB, 538x718px) Image search: [Google]
absyndrome.jpg
82KB, 538x718px
Got a dolla' cuz? Spent all muh mining royalties.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-04/groote-eylandt-trust-fund-what-happened/6905600
>>
Million dollar houses are uncommon in Australia? I thought you guys were pretty rich over there.
>>
File: image.png (200KB, 617x1404px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
200KB, 617x1404px
Wew lad
>>
>>61150684
>>61150308
Meant for you
>>
File: straykini.jpg (80KB, 560x748px) Image search: [Google]
straykini.jpg
80KB, 560x748px
>>61150706
YES THANK YOU! I've been searching for this for a while.
>>
>>61146030
>implying dogs and wolves don't bare teeth in a number of different ways
>they can even chatter them as a submissive gesture
>or playfully bare them
>they can also read human facial expressions and interpret our "tooth bearing" smiles as just that, smiles, indications of friendliness and happiness
>>
>>61140779
>Would you take this gun and shoot yourself in the head for $1m?
>>
>>61150020
Those specimens in the picture are the abo versions of trannies. They call them 'sistergirls'
>>
>>61150374

Now that the shitposting continent is out of the picture I guess ill be migrating to Antarctica after shit hits the fan.
>>
Why did the abos turn out so fucked up while the Maoris of New Zealand didn't?
Or are the Maoris fucked up, I don't know.
>>
>>61150684
Not as much as you'd think. Our wages are high, but everything is taxed to oblivion and super expensive so the money doesn't go far, you'll not find a house in Sydney under a million, except for the Leb dominated rape suburbs. Bring that up next time one of your McDonald's dindus wants a raise.
>>
>>61151000
The Maoris are incredibly fucked up. Not as dumb as abos, but far more violent. And there are massive populations of them here too.
>>
>>61150679
How does down syndrome work for abbos? Is he a genius compared to them? I mean it is Australia everything is backwards
>>
File: image.png (718KB, 684x2462px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
718KB, 684x2462px
>>61146030
These comics, thought REAL nerdy, sometimes are funny as FUCK

Also never met an Abo.
>>
File: 1426396499449.jpg (170KB, 770x500px) Image search: [Google]
1426396499449.jpg
170KB, 770x500px
>>61133678
Here's a domestic "abbo" story for you;

I lived in a town in WA for a while as a contract worker (despite being savages, the Indians pay really good, go figure, they need a white man to tell them how to do shit and they pay the white man with fed subsidies, lel)

I went there and at first of course it was the standard native message to the masses "we are of the earth, we respect nature, we love tradition, we are a cool people"

>a yea........mon........couple of weeks passes

These people are just brutal, they hate everyone including themselves, if you want to see the most disheveled garbage dumping ground of drugs and degeneracy in the world, head to a res. They are given everything and they fucking blow it.

This is the worst single story I have of my time there.

>every month "Tom" and "Sherry" the native couple got a check from their casino

>3 kids (real young all <8

>start to notice all three kids would be outside of their shack just after the first of the month, sleeping and the such in the gutter

>wtf?

>the couple got a check at the start of the month and would literally buy a stock pile of heroin

>bender off for a while and go on mad pass out binges

>fucking leave their children outside to sleep in the gutter

It was such a depressing place, I'm glad to work somewhere else for the white man (state govt) now, fucking natives are trash.
>>
Australia is something like 92% white, 7% Asian and 1% aboriginal/other.

Not bad but I'd like to see that figure at 100.
>>
>>61150941

Yes my gaydar was showing anomalies in the picture since these two weigh half as much as a normal woman ( at least according to pics i could find)

So my question is; What about the real aboriginal women? are they all obese mustache wearing toothless snub-nosed petrol huffing branch of evolution or do they have anything worth breeding with?
>>
File: Bane maymay.jpg (2KB, 97x124px) Image search: [Google]
Bane maymay.jpg
2KB, 97x124px
>>61149677
>Pommie accusing us of killing the coons
>>
>>61151258
Abos are up to 3% now. We started feeding them so they're breeding more.
>>
File: whatcunt.jpg (99KB, 633x549px) Image search: [Google]
whatcunt.jpg
99KB, 633x549px
>>61151123
No idea mate I just decided to name it that.

Don't think he has the downs, just an ugly cunt. Well.. more so then normal anyway.

Never heard of or seen one with it, now I'm very curious.
>>
>>61139348

...but why should we be obligated to race mix with them? This whole thing about us being obligated to race mix with anyone is fucking infuraiting.
>>
>>61151258
Are you going to accept European refugees? (white only)
>>
>>61140779
Fuck, I'd pay ANYTHING to nail those hot broads.
>>
>>61151440

What the fuck. Why? They're literally less evolved.
>>
File: 1446382752227.jpg (62KB, 1024x770px) Image search: [Google]
1446382752227.jpg
62KB, 1024x770px
>>61140779
If they would be verified STD free, absolutely.

I have no shame.
>>
>>61151782

But would you do it for the Jew or because of your sick perverted mind? (don't feel offended everyone has one)
>>
>>61151669
Please, just think about it for a minute, we do it all the time.

Subsidizing minorities is as old as air and you can think about it two ways:

1) You basically pay them jussssssst enough to keep them from chimping ALL the time and to stay on their side of the train tracks, keeping their niggerdom to a minimum. (this is an alternative to extermination)

2) White guilt
>>
>>61150706
Disgusting
>>
>>61151845
Turbo jew, I do have a sick mind although it tends more towards the degradation of fat white women (no nigger)
>>
>one of our families friends moves to NT
>Asks us to drive his FWD up to him
>Brother and i get ready to start driving
>Friend tells us when we get to NT to NEVER stop
>keep driving
>only stop for fuel at defended fuel sites
>Take the piss
>didn't realise we were living in real life mad max
>tells us we will know when we see them
>talking as were driving up
>petrol stations literally surrounded by barb wire fences with a house or 2 inside for the white workers
>driving along
>burnt out cars everywhere
>trashed cars not even on rims all along the road
>Coons on the side of the road waiting to jump out and get hit so we have to stop
>car in front of us clips one
>doesn't stop keeps going
>pull up to the next cop shop and report it with them
The cops don't even give a shit if you hit the fuckers, because if you stop you're a deadman and they will steal your shit and trash your car.

Just keep driving and report it to the next cop shop, because when ever you see one hitch hiking there is about 32 of the fuckers in the bush with a hardon ready to rape you.
>>
File: 1452743241824.gif (4KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452743241824.gif
4KB, 650x400px
>>61150706
This is like some German fetish porn shit

>A horrible disgusting group of uncivilized people
>I must live with them!
>>
>>61151500
Um what do you mean? Let a bunch of european cucks into Australia? What makes them any different from the shitskins that cucked them?

Fuck that.
Anyway I'll gladly trade my citizenship for a U.S one so I can go live in Alaska.
>>
>>61152029

you got any media coverage, or other proof to back this up

or are you just on a shitposting field trip?
>>
>>61152029
This sounds absolutely riveting

How bad is the Aussie no guns shit? Like how hard is it for you to get a gun and carry it in your truck for self defense?

I live WAYYYYYY the fuck out in nowhere (alaska bush) and this sounds like us but with moose and brown bear,lol
>>
>>61152085

Alaska is a dump dude. Only like one decent city in the whole state. The rest is methheads. I'd recommend you to somewhere like Bozeman MT, or Duluth MN
>>
>>61152109
Fuck off, this is common knowledge. The cunts lay logs and all sorts of shit over the road in the NT. You stop and you will get raped and murdered for your smokes and petrol.
>>
File: chinook.jpg (123KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
chinook.jpg
123KB, 800x533px
>>61152085
Hmm, yea good point. I live about 25 miles outside of Soldotna, AK, it's great IF you're like addicted to nature.

I'm a fisheries biologist and it doesn't take much to excite me.

>go to mouth of Kenai River
>watch thousands of 50+ pound Chinook come home
>just sit in the camp chair and sip some beer watching them jump

Literally all it takes for me to be happy.
>>
>>61152109
Ask any Australian, there is no media coverage to back this up otherwise everyone would spurt racism. the government gives them houses and cars just for them to trash and burn to get new ones. Hell in the NT bottle-os ( liquor shops) are only open for 2 hours a day and you can't buy more than 2 bottles and if you are black you cant buy any hard liquor.
>>
>>61152180
>AK is a dump

Only if you relegate yourself to druggy native shit holes
>>
>>61152180
I don't want to live in the cities though.
>>61152164
You can't carry a gun for self defense, it's illegal to even have pepper spray for self defence. You can get a license to shoot at a range or get a property owner to sign a form saying you will use your license for hunting pest on his property. The range of guns is very very limited though.
>>
>>61152280
Damn dude gay, what about keeping a gun for hunting on your own land? Is that highly regulated?
>>
File: JZ56.jpg (156KB, 994x425px) Image search: [Google]
JZ56.jpg
156KB, 994x425px
>>61139851
GARTHIM!

>Literally every time I see a picture of these freaks of nature.
>>
>>61152233

nice dubledubs but you cant say common knowedge to someone who is 15.000km away and completely ignorant of your continent's culture.

I am not falling for hear-say and dogmas, therefore I must invoke the old internet rule; "Pics or it didn't happen."
>>
>>61152029

Truth. Outback cunt reporting in. Out here, we have white fella towns and black fella towns. If you're driving, make sure you have enough fuel to make it to the next whitefella town.

also

> muh mabo
>>
>>61152233
Even in big cities they setup roadblocks with wheelie bins and shit and rob cunts
>>
>>61152164
Our gun laws aren't as bad as people make them out to be, however it isnt as easy as say America.

For example to get a rifle you have to say why you "Need" it which can be any old reason like,hunting,target shooting,clearing land from vermin and so on. For something like a hand gun it is a little harder for example you have to pass the generic gun test + a hand gun test follow by not being allowed to buy a gun for 8 months you have to attend a minimum of 8 hand gun comps during that 7 months while using a shooting range hand gun after that you are allowed to buy your own.

While we aren't allowed to CC or OC i did read an article a while back after the shooting in Sydney that Abbot was pushing to allow people to OC however i am not sure what happened to that since he got kicked out.
>>
>>61137943
D U D E

U

D

E

W E E D

E

E

D

L M A O

M

A

O
>>
>>61152376

Yep when you apply for a gun license you have to provide proof that you own a property of a certain size (i.e hectares) and need to pest control. Thats about the only way you can be granted a license.
>>
Imagine if all the Abos and Kangaroos just swapped bodies forever.
>>
>>61142986
showuz ya dik, kunt
>>
>>61140635
Pyramids are like four giant walls that are angled to converge on each other overhead to prevent air strikes.
>>
>>61152541
Man, going to AK to Australia sounds like it would be a hell of a culture shock lol
>>
>>61152553
Nah when you apply for a gun you can get a permit " to shoot on crown land" costs about $20 and you don't need to have any land and you never have to go to a shooting range
>>
>>61140635
Who'd bother attacking something used to store grain, anyway?
>>
>>61152455
Ok then how about I just say fuck off? does that work for you?

>>61152376
You can own a gun, it must remain locked in a safe and your ammo must be stored seperately. Yes you can use this as a excuse to own a bolt action rifle, or maybe a pistol but there are restrictions on barrel length etc
.>>61152245
I am truly jealous, sounds like an amazing life. I just feel at home in the wilderness of snowy regions. I am sick of this bloody heat. Many years ago I dated an American girl for 3 years ( I was 20 ) and we nearly got married, I nearly fucking had it mate. I am a fitter & machnist by trade so I can't really come over without a degree and they'll just hire locals to do machine shop work or machinery repairs.
Personally I'd love to have my own little gunsmith job and make money this way.

>>61152541
You are allowed to CC for certain purposes, there is a license for it.
>>
>>61152455
Literally all Australians in all threads about this say the same. I know we're master shitposters but this would coordinated lying on an unprecedented scale.
>>
>>61139063
There looks are horrible but the smell is 10x worse.
They never shower and they dont change there fucking clothes.
>>
>>61152685
It's not as bad as people make it out to be, just don't go to the NT,WA or Adelaide those are Boong paradise. Just stick to the eastern coast and you are golden.
>>
>>61152720
Oh i know you can CC however from what i understand it is only for security guards and Police, I don't think you can do it unless you have the security license.
>>
>>61133678
quick one
>be on tram
>coon yelling at nice white people to get out her country
>white people polite
>coon starts yelling at me.
>get off tram and walk last couple of stops.
> see coon ahead
>coon sniffed too much petrol doesn't remember calling me a white cunt 2 mins ago
>coon mcsaggytits asks me for money.
>comon help a cuz out ey mate
>some other digies in the background look like they're going to kill each other.
>head down power on.
>>
btw this is my most current ex-gf, she is half abo half white. She had no brains and was alcoholic by the time she was 18 (in rehabs). Amazing little fuck though
>>
>>61137465
This is the type of cvck that is pro-palestine. Die faggot
>>
>>61152934
>akamaihd.net
>>
File: 1448978914314.jpg (9KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1448978914314.jpg
9KB, 267x323px
>>61152943
Shouldn't you be off shooting some poor kid or calling someone an anti-semite? Unless you are a Kike solider then shouldn't you be changing your Diaper in case you get into a fire fight?
>>
>>61152934
>half abo
yeah ok buddy
>>
>>61138964
yep just annoying in cities. worst i saw was up between darwin and broome somewhere when i got chased by a tribe of them. climbed some barb wire fences to escape..
>>
File: moneyshot2.jpg (35KB, 815x815px) Image search: [Google]
moneyshot2.jpg
35KB, 815x815px
>>61152993
(You)
>>
>>61152934
bullshit
>>
>>61136401
What a fucking faggot
>>
>>61142986
fuck off "stolen generation" are the good ones.
>>
File: unnamed (18).jpg (49KB, 1227x815px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (18).jpg
49KB, 1227x815px
>>61153154
>>61153052
Trust me fellas, I saw her tribal certificate papers and met her dad many times who was as black as the ace of spades. Accent and all. Alot of her magic is in the makeup.
>>
File: 7Vo04qs.png (67KB, 1147x886px) Image search: [Google]
7Vo04qs.png
67KB, 1147x886px
>>
Why didn't you just genocide them? Serious question. They did it on Tasmania right?
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 790x517px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 790x517px
>>61137863
>>
>>61152720

Yes you may tell me to fuck off. That works just fine for me, since it shows the intellectual level you reside in.

I for one, as a foreigner, have no more knowledge of Australia than my education has given me and what I can read from various sources (i.e. news, shitposts etc).

I am interested in broadening of my horizons, getting a wider understanding and a clearer view into the functioning of the world. I tend to gather knowledge, call it my hobby.

But as you may or may not know, knowledge demands it's constant questioning, testing, revising, updating - growth.
A basic guideline for the escape from any kind of religious dogmas, the nonchalant tramplers of real knowledge, is therefore the need and demand to doubt everything and seek evidence that confirms or denies the validity of such gathered knowledge.

So yes my Australian friend, you may tell me to fuck off, loudly yell; STRAYA, FUCK YEAH! and proceed with the shitposting throughout this esteemed community or be an enlightened gentleman and procure the backings of your hateful, yet somehow comforting statements.

Best regards,
Anon
>>
>>61152795

>JIDF?
>>
>>61139266
man, my sides will never recover from that
>>
>>61152911
I'm really ready for the day when that type of niggerdom is met with lethal force.

I am not stupid enough to think it will happen in my lifetime, but, human population crash is inevitable and if it comes due to overpopulation and underproduction, it's going to get brutal and nigs like that will be dealt with swiftly.
>>
>>61152943
I will always side with the lesser of the two Semitic evils, kill those muzzie kids Jew, KILL EM
>>
>>61153360
FUCK YEAH,STRAYA CUNT.

But in all seriousness there is very little Media attention that hurts the aborigine much like the whole Muslim thing in Sweden or England ever since one of our PM made a "Sorry day" Biggest mistake in our history was saying sorry to a bunch of people who weren't even alive to be insulted.
>>
>>61152109
i lived in NT for a year. this is real, or at least was 15 years ago
>>
>>61153360
How big of an autist are you really?
If you want to learn about aboriginals in the NT then simply google it. That's what I would have had to do, google sources and post them.
Lets just cut out the middle man and you go do it yourself.
If you don't want to take the word of many on the topic, people who live in the country and experience these things or have family members who have..what is the point? You're not interested unless it's come from some whitewhashed liberal media? Because that's what you'll get.

Just fuck off you autist.
>>
>>61153296
This sounds like the musings of an abo that's just smart enough to steal a laptop and type on it
>>
File: 1452232242762.gif (875KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1452232242762.gif
875KB, 500x281px
>>61139841
>>
>>61153296
That post is a load of shit. Abos made their own booze before Australia was settled.
>>
>>61153321
yeah there was a lot of genocide. enough that most of the time they aren't a problem.
>>
>>61140779
yeah if i could have a blindfold on sure
>>
>>61153390
Yeh cunt, look at the flag...clearly I am

>autist?
>>
Get red-pilled on abbos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsZ11VVdP_M
>>
>>61153296
that's an interesting take on the history of colonisation and the indigenous. I never really thought about it to that extent, say 100 years ago. It makes sense. Things can work itself out in the beginning but it does goes to shit in the end.

I love the story of Yagan, encapsulates a lot about white settlement by the Queen's crown.
>>
>>61153605
source?
>>
Here you go.
A great song about an aboriginal family living next door to a billionaire (allan bond) and how they did it with government assistance.

https://youtu.be/x1Zuo2JtTdY
>>
>>61153759
I am sure if you drink enough Kangaroo and Possum piss you will eventually feel the effects of "walk-a-bouts" and stumble back to your cave.
>>
>>61153563

Now now hold on to your hormones, nobody here will be handing out tampons so listen up.

Statements were made that media is covering shit up to prevent the outspread of violent racist conflicts, therefore I was asking for individual anon vids, pics and possibly even copies of police reports of such incidents. Some tangible
evidence. Remember I am halfway round the world form you and the last time I heard about Australia in my news was
when the Lindt caffe happening occurred.

>If you don't want to take the word of many on the topic, people who live in the country and experience these things or have family members who have..

I do take your word, yet as I've stated earlier it is all hear-say. I cannot talk to my peers on the topic if I am not going
to be able to produce a single shred of evidence. It would all be seen as racial bigotry, slander and hate speech.

I must have struck the core of aussie shitposting complex since i triggered the lot of you fuckers.
>>
I've been looking through pictures but I cannot find one attractive non-mixed aboriginal woman. Does one such unicorn exist?
>>
>>61149677
>they literally bother no one but themselves.

You need to stop listening to cunts in the city saying this shit, go ask any one from a rural area about abos and the crime they get up to.
>>
>>61153725

I was referring to the lying on a massive scale.

>"I know we're master shitposters but this would coordinated lying on an unprecedented scale."

hence the reference to an organized group of shitposters
>>
>>61153923
You imply that being racist is wrong?
Fuck off mehmet.
>>
File: 1417273473437.jpg (1MB, 617x1404px) Image search: [Google]
1417273473437.jpg
1MB, 617x1404px
>>61153923
Ignore that cunt.

The info here might be a good place to start.
>>
>>61153998
fair cop, sorry bout that cobber
>>
>>61154032
That has nothing to do with what we were discussing and it's already been posted.
>>
>>61154094
My bad, so it has.

The version I posted I updated so it has the current working url.
>>
>>61136822
Did you gf get redpilled that night?
>>
>>61154144
All good. We're talking about abbos ambushing people in the NT by causing them to stop and exit their vehicles or other abo related crime like that.
>>
>>61154198
Oh that.

There was an article not long ago about it wasn't there? I think it was on the BAKA site or something like that.
>>
File: scared pepe.png (96KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
scared pepe.png
96KB, 241x228px
>>61154032

How long ago did they do this?
>>
>>61154002

Every educated person must be a racist, since
races are an established scientific fact.

Just like dog breeds.

The hate that is sometimes involved is a different topic.
>>
>>61154277
Uhgg fucking filter. I meant Sydney Morning Herald
>>
>>61154075
No problem m8.
>>
File: 1452872919051.jpg (42KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1452872919051.jpg
42KB, 621x502px
>>61139266
>One time walked in on him and his mum arguing about what a marsupial is, he said it was a flying insect and she said it was an ancient human ape or something, he told her to fuck off

Mfw they don't even know what the things they've hunted for thousand of years are called.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDocGfvYmBM

MY NAME
>>
File: 1282380478946.jpg (325KB, 942x1412px) Image search: [Google]
1282380478946.jpg
325KB, 942x1412px
>>61154282
The abuse and rape of children still happens in massive numbers.

Alcohol and pornography are illegal in many remote communities because they get pissed out of their minds and or horny and rape anything they can get their hands on. Including their own children.
>>
>>61149900

jesus christ
>>
>>61154293
I hate aboriginals.
http://www.inquirysaac.nt.gov.au/pdf/bipacsa_final_report.pdf
Have a read and tell me what you think.
>>
>>61153296
ive heard from alot of the older population that a large portion of this is true, aboriginals were some of the best farmers, best sportsman (didnt we have an all-aboriginal cricket team?) and genuine hard workers. really fucking good traditional hunters too

the australian equivalent of an apartheid seemed to work quite well. oh well.
>>
>>61154429

WHAT THE FUCK
A
T

T
H
E

F
U
C
K
>>
>>61154657
Believe us yet? or still think we're shit posting?
>>
>>61142791
JEN JENSEN SHITPOSTING ON /pol/

Why this reminds me of the time a young Drow named Adofff H'Tler managed to round up the poor rich upper class rulers of the subterreraniunin some kind of workers revolution. Of course we survived it with some good old gnomish hand washing. But boy did we need a turnip!
>>
File: kk.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>>61139266
>>One time walked in on him and his mum arguing about what a marsupial is, he said it was a flying insect and she said it was an ancient human ape or something, he told her to fuck off
>>
>>61154702

You've made my day and I thank you for your contribution.
>>
Why do they sleep in the road?
>>
>>61155124
Nice and warm
>>
>>61139841
My fucking sides
>>
File: fun.jpg (55KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
fun.jpg
55KB, 991x902px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsZ11VVdP_M

Seriously, watch this shit. Lynn's answer to the question of what a person with an IQ that low can do is hilarious. The Swedish! journalist can't even help it.
>>
File: 1450186886507.jpg (33KB, 493x386px) Image search: [Google]
1450186886507.jpg
33KB, 493x386px
>>61155669
>>
>>61133678
This can't be human. I'm not advocating for killing or even isolating this...being, but the obvious needs to be said.
>>
File: 1251238353891.jpg (82KB, 486x409px) Image search: [Google]
1251238353891.jpg
82KB, 486x409px
>>61155669
>that sinister music
>"I enter the heart of darkness"
>"Lynn is politically right-wing, but could his figures be correct?"
>>
>>61155669
He's actually Norwegian. This video is part of a serie of documentaries by him.

He made a great one about gender, feminism, etc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70
>>
>>61154293
If humans are like dog breeds, this is a hyena.
>>
>>61137150

>cant sing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkmnDScYEdo
>>
>>61157472
kek
>>
>>61157472
jesus christ i had a friend in high school that would get this legless and sounds like this old fella. He was white (but a ranga)
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.