[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cop picks a fight with a fireman, shoots him dead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 55

File: fuckthepolice.gif (6KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
fuckthepolice.gif
6KB, 500x477px
What does /pol/ think about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkpNda4zCE0

You can see the fight starts after the cop throw his body weight onto the man's head using his knee. That had to hurt. Then the fireman starts fighting back.

The second the fireman starts winning the cop pulls his gun and shoots him.

I like the hypocrisy here. The cop feels like he can knee the man in the head with his body weight behind it ON CEMENT, but fears for his life when he's getting punched in the face. Cops are such hypocrites.

I really feel like the cop should've been able to subdue the man without resorting to such excessive force, like kneeing the man in the head. It's obvious the cop lost his cool and was trying to hurt the fireman. I would've liked to see some charges against the officer, but hey that's me.
>>
>>61102021
>DRUNK AS FUCK (3x as the legal limit)
>FIGHTS a cop driver
>guy FIGHTS a policeman
>filmed by a hippie

Bloody murder!!!!
Just legalize it!
Fuck the police!

>oh shit, protect me from niggers
>POLICE, HELP!
>>
File: dreddpose_1024.jpg (88KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
dreddpose_1024.jpg
88KB, 1024x768px
I don't think /pol/ will stop licking boot until the police start shooting babies in their cribs, I mean they think the judges are a good model for police to follow without realizing that they are British Satire for how insane American police are
>>
>>61102595
>licking boot

What is like to be fucked in a prison for a minor offense?
Maybe should have cooperated wit hthe police, my dark friend?
>>
File: 1404396938049.jpg (70KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1404396938049.jpg
70KB, 680x510px
>>61102021
>drunk
>resist arrest
>strike cop repeatedly
>get shot

The cop literally did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1449947003320.webm (2MB, 638x360px) Image search: [Google]
1449947003320.webm
2MB, 638x360px
>>61102738
>>imply American's even make it to prison anymore
>>
>>61102387
>guy FIGHTS a policeman

The fireman was acting in self-defense after the cop dropped his bodyweight onto the man's head using his knee. That was deadly force and waaaay excessive.

The cop should've just kept his knee on the man's back pinning him to the ground until backup arrived. If you put your body weight on someone's back they won't be able to get up off the ground.

The cop lost his cool and lashed out in anger at the fireman. Go figure he was cleared of all charges though. That's how it works in this country. If a cop knees you in the head with his body weight behind it you need to take it like a little bitch, or you're resisting arrest.
>>
>>61103296
At this point the officer is attempting to cause permanent brain damage or death, I think you should be able to fight back at this point
>>
File: YsKJ0M7giuk.webm (361KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
YsKJ0M7giuk.webm
361KB, 720x404px
Our police are getting pretty fucked up

>>get robbed
>>call police to give report
>>police shoot you and your brother
>>
File: 1452866412226.png (127KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
1452866412226.png
127KB, 299x299px
>>61102387
This, fucking americans are so retarded.
>authority is bad
>fuck the law
>fuck the popo
Then when something happens the fat fucks or skinny hippies scream
>COPS HELP US NUH RIGHTS HELP NIGGERS
Fucking faggots the lot.
Oh look another faggot >>61102595
>>
File: Guinness guy reload.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Guinness guy reload.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>61103296
>That was deadly force and waaaay excessive.
and you are an expert on this one

> If you put your body weight on someone's back they won't be able to get up off the ground.
fuck Hickok45, you need to start training policemen!

> he was cleared of all charges
maybe because you make shit up and the courts won't work the way you think they do?

Don't resist arrest after you violently attack people while being butt drunk?
>I know it's weird and magical wild thought but might just work.
>>
>>61103296
>If you put your body weight on someone's back they won't be able to get up off the ground.
HOLY SHIT ANON IS THAT TRUE?????
>>
Cops are nothing more than goons for hire.

I always laugh whenever I hear about one of these thugs getting killed by robbers or beaten up by mobs.

They are barely one notch above niggers to be honest.
>>
File: f96854552.gif (1MB, 371x205px) Image search: [Google]
f96854552.gif
1MB, 371x205px
>>61103614
you forgot
>I pay taxes! Cops work for ME!

and other nice thing.

We could turn this thread into a sovereign citizen thread.
>>
>>61103635
It is state law in most states that stomping or drop kneeing someone in the head on concrete is attempted murder.
It's not a matter of being an expert, it's common knowledge in the US.
2.0 for a 250 pound fire fighter isn't butt drunk at all you teetotaler, and he wasn't attacking the police officer until he got kneed in the head, which is formally recognized as attempted murder in most states by law.
Shit isn't always black and white, the fire fighter shouldn't have been resisting, but that cop should not be on the force.
>>
>>61103296

im 250 pounds and in great shape. i've been arrested a couple times before when i was younger. cops got a huge kick out of handling me rough as shit when i didn't resist or fight back because they were out of shape slobs who i could easily kick the shit out of.

some cops are just fags man. i dont know why people can't just accept it.
>>
I hope all you law-hating hippies get shot. On the day of the rope, people who apologize for those who get drunk and resist arrest - resist all of us and our will to coexist peacefully - will swing like you traitors they are.
>>
File: 55c513d11700002600566f80.jpg (45KB, 488x477px) Image search: [Google]
55c513d11700002600566f80.jpg
45KB, 488x477px
>>61103614
lick that boot
>>
>>61103728

Yeah, I used to be a wrestler.

If you lie on your stomach and I put my entire body weight on your lower back I guarantee you won't be able to push up off the ground.
>>
>>61104059
Being drunk shouldn't result in a death sentence
>>
>>61103999
>Shit isn't always black and white, the fire fighter shouldn't have been resisting,
true

>that cop should not be on the force.
yeah, we should gather a large crowd in Ferguson and protest

With all seriousness, if he didn't attack the cab driver for charging him too much -according to him- than the police wouldn't have been called.

The reported said the Bruno's blood alcohol content was 2.21. The legal limit is 0.08.
>that's what I meant by butt drunk
>>
>>61103999
Nice digits but persisting in resisting arrest is a violent crime. I'm not talking just in the legal sense either. It's like Eric Garner: he used force to be unarrestable. Imagine I just stole a million bucks or beat up some old lady but I don't believe I've acted wrongly for whatever reason. Don't I have the right not to be arrested? Of course I don't. Society as a vote and we vote to put people in a tough job who are willing to do it. Would you want to do that job? Would you be more patient? Of course not. You're a good for nothing anarchist. Sorry you don't get to be a special snowflake while violently resisting those of us who just want to live peacefully.
>>
I feel like american cops are getting more crazy by the year.

There's a difference in "to protect and serve" and "execute everything".

Your god dam police kills more people annually than the rest of sane world combined times ten.
>>
>>61104059
>all of us and our will to coexist peacefully
>our will to coexist peacefully
>coexist peacefully
>day of the rope
>coexist peacefully
>day of the rope
>>
>>61104312
>The reported said the Bruno's blood alcohol content was 2.21. The legal limit is 0.08.

The reporter is a fucking moron. A human being would be dead with a blood alcohol content of 2.21.

He meant 0.221. The legal limit for driving is 0.08.
>>
>>61104282
This. Most of /pol/ is too statist too agree, prepare for 100+ replies with variations of "ids da lahw!" and "dun cal 911 iff u get raepd den!"

>"To the bird born in a cage, flight is an illness."
>>
>>61104282
Fighting the cops shouldn't either but he fought the cop and then kept fighting. That deserves another cop to back him up but since no other cop was there he has to assume the guy is going for his gun. Don't fight the police if you want to live to see another day. Even most hippies know intuitively that the cops protect us. A crime against them is a crime against us.

And if you don't think that cop was in danger just go ahead and look up how many cops are killed every year doing their job.
>>
>>61102595
They're dropping flash bangs into baby cribs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO6AnHp2qkc

You know what is really funny about cops? A lot of them don't think that they're civilians. Unless they are subject to the UCMJ, they are civilians.
>>
>Implying drunk drivers shouldn't be executed on the spot.
>>
>>61104382
> You're a good for nothing anarchist.
Again, fuck off with the black and white bullshit.
I'm a Traditionalist, but I want cops to be held accountable for their actions. Drop kneeing a fire fighter in the head would be attempted murder for anyone else.
I don't hate the idea of police forces at all, I just want quality police work.
This was not quality police work, this was god awful police work.
Resisting arrest shouldn't get you shot dead, or a stomp to the head. That's just fucking stupid.
>>
>>61104510
>3 times the legal limit

Enough to get the cop cleared of all charges.
I shit you not, he will be awarded some certificate and a raise.
>while performing his duty full of dangers on the street
>>
>>61104058

I bet you've been arrested a lot you fucking nigger
>>
I don't like that they have to resort to lethal means so quickly. You'd think by now we'd have a reasonably good non-lethal pacification device better than tazers that could substitute for guns when the situation warrants. They don't think it be like it is but it do.

So don't get into street brawls with cops unless you're ready to die.
>>
>>61104442
>niggers and communists shouldn't swing
This is why your son prefers to be called Julia, cuck.
>>
>>61102595
MAYBE THOSE FUCKING HIPPIE BABIES SHOULDN'T BE BREAKING THE LAW?!

BLUE LIVES MATTER HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>61104590
>And if you don't think that cop was in danger just go ahead and look up how many cops are killed every year doing their job.

Ha, you said this to the wrong person because I actually know the statistics on policing, and it's not a dangerous career at all. More garbage collectors die each year than police officers.

So far in 2016, not a single police officer has died in the line of duty throughout the whole country and including tribal officers, and we're halfway through January.

Their job isn't fucking dangerous at all.
>>
>>61104691
>Resisting arrest shouldn't get you shot dead, or a stomp to the head.

Yeah, they should be able to just continue resisting until they can escape. It's the cop's fault he can't hold on forever.
>>
>>61104691
Resisting arrest means you need to be beaten until you can be cuffed. Otherwise people would just go around walking away from the cops every time they committed a minor crime. That's a terrible precedent and undermines entirely a society built on the rule of law.
>>
>>61102021
Not surprised really, cops and firefighters have a long standing rivalry and cops here think they ARE the law rather than public servants.
>>
File: Gollum what did you say.gif (701KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
Gollum what did you say.gif
701KB, 245x160px
>>61104654
You know what's really funny?

They actually have more rights than you while they are on the job.
>they can order you to cooperate
>to get out of your vehicle
>flash your papers
>stop what you are doing
>take you into custody

and so on...
>>
>>61104713
>implying implications
Pointing out that a post contradicts itself makes me a nigger communist supporting cuckhold with a transgender kid?
>>
>>61104705

not a lot. i was just a kid who got caught drinking underage a couple of times in my youth. it happens.
>>
File: 1452375126912.png (465KB, 498x566px) Image search: [Google]
1452375126912.png
465KB, 498x566px
>cops kill innocent people everyday in america
>the americans are so cucked they do nothing but make twitter posts about it
>>
>>61104841
Cops are not allowed to use deadly force during arrests you fucking idiot.
>>61104852
Cops are not allowed to use deadly force during arrests you fucking idiot.
>>
>>61104990
>sweden talking about anyone being cucked
>>
If it was a random black person robbing that fireman, everyone woulda probably minded their own business.
>>
>>61105013
>make an arrest
>guy tries to kill you
Am I allowed to kill him now?
>>
>>61102021
same as its always been you fucking. retard.

Don't get in a fist fight with someone you know has a gun, unless you have a gun and are prepared to kill them dead.

leave your ranks in the war on common sense that the fucking #BLM started.
>>
>>61105013
They are if they think they might be killed in the process you fucking idiot.

It's up to the cop to judge when that is, so if you're a smart guy, you'd do whatever you can to not cross that threshold.
>>
>resisting arrest and then assaulting a cop

Clearly he dindu nuffin
>>
>>61104990
>>61105058

>m-maybe if I call him names I'll forget I live in a literal third world police state
>>
>>61102595
No one believes this except you, Jamal. And anyone who says "bootlicker" has immediately outted themselves as a kikebook memer and probable redditor user.
>>
>>61105120
Yes.
>>61105133
The guy was playing fucking HANDSIES with the cop before getting drop kneed , you idiot.
>>
90% of officers are fine except for the fact that they cover for the rest that murder and lie on people

anyone remember this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2h7rHgBzTc
>>
>>61102021
Sucks to lose a firefighter but the rule stands, if you fight a cop they can fucking kill you. Let them win, go to court and fight it there.
>>
>>61104510
you're right 2.21 means that 221% of his blood was alcohol
>>
>>61104787
>cherrypicking this hard
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/fbi-number-cops-killed-duty-has-spiked

Have you ever known cops? People are constantly trying to beat them up for street cred and they get in several fights a month. It's only because they roll in teams that they aren't all dead. Go ahead and try to do their job better hippy faggot.
>>
>>61105244
>this

the rest are just edgy teens who didn't know their father and or got busted for something minor and can't handle authority.

/thread
>>
Clean kill.
Don't hit cops kids. Even if they deserve it.
>>
File: 1452781905822.gif (3MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
1452781905822.gif
3MB, 360x203px
>>61102021
Amateur
-couldn't handle his liquor
-couldn't get arrested with out resisting
-not only resisted but went overt

What do you expect?
>>
>>61105323
actually it means, 2.21%
but yeah, you'd still be dead.
>>
>>61105323
kek hey guys wanna get really fucked up come drink some of my piss
>>
Pol thinks Avery is guilty too
>>
>>61102021

Firemen > Cops

Cops are on a power trip these days. In my city a cop shot an unarmed fireman and killed him a few years ago. There is deep animosity.

Police are out of control. I know pol is racist and maybe even rightfully so but that doesn't mean every black person that gets shot by a cop deserves it.

If the other person doesn't have a gun you shouldn't use a gun to stop them unless absolutely necessary.

Cops need people to respect their authority and killing indiscriminately makes people not trust them as much.
>>
>>61105391
What if its the happening and they come to your house demanding your guns and your wife?
>>
File: f150958128.gif (193KB, 480x353px) Image search: [Google]
f150958128.gif
193KB, 480x353px
>>61105424
>>
>>61104787
129 died last year. Seems pretty dangerous.
>>
>>61103233
This was fucking bullshit I fucking hate the police
>>
>>61105515
This. Also cops and firemen were presented as equal victims in the Towers, but actually it was like twenty cops and three hundred firemen.
>>
>>61105515
Firemen get praise all day. Cops get shat on all day by an ungrateful public. "Whatdya mean a red zone! I was only there for three minutes you fucking fascist!"

Which really sounds harder to you?
>>
>>61105515
>If the other person doesn't have a gun you shouldn't use a gun to stop them unless absolutely necessary.
So if they have a knife and the cop has a knife, he should be able to kill them with the knife when it's not necessary? What kind of retarded logic is this?
>>
File: f123880296.gif (930KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
f123880296.gif
930KB, 500x271px
>>61105562
>What if its the happening
I will get into Ron Paul's fucking car, m8!
>>
>>61105562
I lost them all in a boating accident
>wife
>>
>>61105562

>demanding your wife
It depends. Are any of them black?
>>
>>61102021
>You can see the fight starts after the cop throw his body weight onto the man's head using his knee. That had to hurt. Then the fireman starts fighting back.
Are you retarded, The firefighter wouldn't give the cop his hand. I don't know if he was being wrongfully arrested or not but the cop was trying to arrest the man and he resisted. That's how the fight started.
>The second the fireman starts winning the cop pulls his gun and shoots him.
I would shoot someone well before they "started winning" in a street fight and pol would applaud it, especially if it was a nigger, sand nigger, spic, kike, or chink.
>I like the hypocrisy here. The cop feels like he can knee the man in the head with his body weight behind it ON CEMENT, but fears for his life when he's getting punched in the face. Cops are such hypocrites.
Again your retarded, its called pain compliance. He was trying to subdue and arrest him. The force he used wasn't even enough to phase that man, maybe if he used more force the man would still be alive.
>I really feel like the cop should've been able to subdue the man without resorting to such excessive force, like kneeing the man in the head. It's obvious the cop lost his cool and was trying to hurt the fireman. I would've liked to see some charges against the officer, but hey that's me.
I fell like the firefighter should have just given the cop his damn hand and solved the problem he was in like a respectable white person.
>>
>fat police
losing a fight he started, uses a gun and aims to kill
kek
>>
>>61105172
>literal
Fuck off. Isn't there a wall in Santiago to separate the poor fucks from the upper classes, and people get shot for trying to climb said wall?
>>
File: RevolVer_Ocelot.png (39KB, 255x187px) Image search: [Google]
RevolVer_Ocelot.png
39KB, 255x187px
>This is why we need total control! we need to ban humans in general to prevent ANYTHING from happening!
>>
>>61105777
All of them are
>>
This video will trigger pig-huggers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc
>>
File: f122733384.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
f122733384.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>61105833
>ban cars too!
>>
>>61106081
>being this desperate

Watch this
https://youtu.be/H7iuBWkMEn8
>>
>>61105820
Every shot with a gun is a shot to kill you clueless European slave.
>>
>>61103597
>cops were convicted

Post a video which everyone agreed was murder to prove your point about.... what exactly?
>>
>>61105611

Nice try, but again, you are trying to fool someone who is actually knowledgeable on police statistics.

It's true that 129 police officers died from events in the line of duty in 2015.

28 were automobile accidents, 18 were heart attacks, 6 were 9/11 related illnesses, and 4 were motorcycle accidents. That's 56 deaths right there from accidents or medical emergencies that you are counting in your statistic.

Could you guys be any more dishonest on here?
>>
>>61104282
Being drunk isn't a death sentence.

Being drunk and assaulting a taxi-driver, running from the police, resisting arrest and then trying to murder an armed peace officer? That's generally a death sentence.
>>
File: 178346661-1.jpg (102KB, 329x327px) Image search: [Google]
178346661-1.jpg
102KB, 329x327px
>>61104121
The shoeblack's can handle that.
>>
>>61106305
Why do they never go for the taser, pepper sprey or night stick anymore?
>>
>>61106323
no they weren't, they got off and are still on the force, the families sued the shit out of the city and the tax payers not that department flipped the bill
>>
>>61106305
>clueless European slave
tell me more about your proud European heritage, kek
>>
>>61106355
>28 were automobile accidents, 18 were heart attacks, 6 were 9/11 related illnesses, and 4 were motorcycle accidents. That's 56 deaths right there from accidents or medical emergencies that you are counting in your statistic.

The fuck? Most of that proves the job is dangerous.
>>
>>61103853
Sure, I agree, and I ALSO think that they're humans payed to enforce L&O.
Start shit, get hit, nothing to see here.

If you cant help attacking armed men when drunk, perhaps you shouldn't drink so much.
>>
>>61105829

What?

Anyhow, you know I'm right, bootlicker.
>>
>>61106413
Too close of quarters for spray, he'd have gotten it on himself. And as his head's bouncing off payment, it's a potentially life-threatening situation where tasers and night sticks aren't called for.

And really, the latter don't have much of a place in the force anymore. Either your life is at risk in which case you use your firearm, or it's not in which case liberals will piss their pants if you use anything up until the situation escalates to needing to use deadly force.
>>
File: 201502_2126_bhfdc.jpg (34KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
201502_2126_bhfdc.jpg
34KB, 500x282px
>>61106371
No its not, There are only 2 crimes that get you capital punishment in the country murder and treason. Cops are not judge jury and executioner
>>
>>61106081
And this is why police kill so early. This is what happens when you "give the suspects a chance and don't shoot right away". Nice job proving that OP is an idiot.
>>
File: f5971512.gif (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
f5971512.gif
16KB, 200x200px
>>61106601
>not to mentioning attacking a cab driver for showing you the bill...
>>
It's unfortunate that the guy deserved what happened. Circumstances could have been different.
>>
>>61106270
everyone has such nice mustaches.
>>
>>61106598

Every job has some element of danger to it. Personally I work a job that endangers my hands, OSHA requires my employer to provide cut-resistant gloves to me.

Being a police officer is not as dangerous as people make it seem. Any job that puts you on the road is going to have an element of danger to it, that's why more garbage collectors die each year than police officers. Lots of shitty drivers out there.
>>
>>61106598
Less dangerous than being a truck driver
>>
>>61106355
>all this defensiveness
>all this butthurt
>all this sand your vagina
>this obvious as fuck chip on your shoulder
All I did was read the dispute between you two retards and google how many police died. Nothing dishonest about it. But you should really consider killing yourself. Suicide by cop would be fitting.
>>
>>61104127
Do you think that firefighter was a wrestler? I think he was.
>>
>>61102021
punching a cop like that he deserves to die
>>
>>61102021
If a cop tries to kill you be sure you kill him first because he wont hesitate to kill you.
>>
>>61106682
It also shows what should happen to state-sanctioned tyrants that interfere in the lives of others.
>>
>>61106355
Not to mention
>knowledgeable on police statistics.
This is almost fedora tier cringe inducing. Not really sure why. Do you have autism?
>>
File: giphy.gif (644KB, 468x192px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
644KB, 468x192px
>>61106762
https://youtu.be/bBeSi-ODfJk
>>
File: tumblr_nubw87Fu6r1qzsnxyo1_500.png (239KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nubw87Fu6r1qzsnxyo1_500.png
239KB, 500x260px
>>61106270
>>those cars

Christ how old is that video? Pic related
>>
>>61106908
>Hurr I shouldn't be pulled over by "tyrants" for driving nearly 100 mph.

Go fuck yourself nigger
>>
>>61106607
>implying I'm a bootlicker
You retard, I replied to sweden about cucks, do you not get banter?
>>
>>61102021
>Punch a cop
>Get shot

What else were you fucking expecting?
>>
File: 1452288209244.png (158KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1452288209244.png
158KB, 500x359px
>>61104990
>sandniggers and niggers kill Innocent Swedes everyday
>the Swedes are so cucked they do nothing but shit post.
>>
>>61106355
So essentially what you're saying is that police officer accidental deaths should not count toward consideration of how dangerous the job is...
while comparing police deaths to career fields with higher death rates that are purely accidental...

How incredibly honest of you anon!
I guess we should stop classifying fishing jobs as the most dangerous since none of them get shot in the line of duty then right?
>>
>>61104990
>they do nothing but make twitter posts
Unless they're black, they riot
>>
File: 6315841.jpg (99KB, 480x500px) Image search: [Google]
6315841.jpg
99KB, 480x500px
>>61106598
>Ban Auto Accidents, Heart Attacks, 9/11 illnesses and the 4 Motorcycle accidents! Keep our officers safe!

Shouldn't have fucked with a Heart attack...
>>
>>61105244
This,
>try to brawl cop
>gets shot
>he did du nuffin
>>
>>61105699

Holy shit I said "absolutely necessary" for a reason

If someone has a knife and is trying to stab a cop and the gun is the only means of preserving his life then yes he can use it. But it should only be a last resort.
>>
>>61106822

Aaaaand now here come the personal insults.

You claim that I am defensive and have sand in my vagina then tell me to kill myself? Nice hypocrisy there, buddy.

I'll be the bigger person here and refrain from insulting you back. I hope you conduct yourself more maturely in the future.
>>
>>61106822
Sometimes I think all the people exclaiming people should resist police all the time are just trying to clean the gene pool.

>Hyuh, that their internet told me that the cops are all unconstitutional-like, and that I have a right to defend myself if they ever try to arrest me
>Fucking pigs! You can't arrest me for traveling while in a ve-hi-cle! Get your hands off me pig! You asked for it! This is self defense! I have a right to defend myself according to the confederate const- BANG BANG
>>
File: Those-bad-cops.jpg (79KB, 625x800px) Image search: [Google]
Those-bad-cops.jpg
79KB, 625x800px
>>61107013
>>
>>61107013
Your mind goes no further than "hurr ids da law!"

You are a sheep with no free thought.
>>
File: 1446637169548.gif (737KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
1446637169548.gif
737KB, 200x250px
>Try to fight a cop who is clearly trying to restrain you.
>Get fucking killed.

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.
>>
>>61107544
Sheep are at least productive members of society.
You on the other hand are a mere parasite.
>>
mess with the bull

you get the horns
nothing was lost here except people's time. glad the faggot died, hope his wife is miserable and kills herself.
>>
>>61103205
>The cop literally did nothing wrong.

Literally correct. Fight a cop doing his authorized duty, you get shot dead. Black, White, Oriental... shit, nigga! It don' matta! You still get LEGALLY SHOT DEAD.
>>
>>61107205
You called me dishonest for stating a literal fact. So I told you to suicide by cop. Seems reasonable to me tbqh.
>>
>>61107544
And you're a special snowflake in more than one way. You think "I should be able to rise above civilized society and their rules and do whatever I want!" Have fun with that one buddy.
>>
>>61107690
I don't take that which isn't mine.

You're thinking of the police.
>>
>>61103296
>That's how it works in this country. If a cop knees you in the head with his body weight behind it you need to take it like a little bitch, or you're resisting arrest.

Resist arrest, get shot dead. END OF STORY.
>>
>>61107744
>mess with the bull
>get the horns
Hot. Wanna come fuck my wife later, Jamal?
>>
File: dindu_nuffin.jpg (75KB, 635x635px) Image search: [Google]
dindu_nuffin.jpg
75KB, 635x635px
>>61102021
>What's going on in this thr...
>OMG!
>>
>>61102021
This didn't really happen. Cops only kill niggers
>>
File: a34dasf3.jpg (112KB, 1060x404px) Image search: [Google]
a34dasf3.jpg
112KB, 1060x404px
>>61107590
>Gets Pulled over later tonight, gets shot while reaching for his license & registration cuz cop felt his life was in danger.

It happens anon, the game is rigged
>>
>>61107779
I just don't think there should be roving murder squads harassing people into generating revenue for the state.

Sorry you're a literal cuckold.
>>
>>61104949
>it happens.
Yeah, to degenerates.
>>
>>61102021
From kansas city. Thats not what happened. This dude beat up a taxi driver and resisted. Then attacked cop and cop had no choice
>>
>>61107778

I do consider your presentation of that statistic to be so misleading that it qualifies as being dishonest.

You failed to mention that nearly half of those deaths were from accidents or medical emergencies.

Person 1: "The last person to do your job died while he was on the clock."
Person 2: "What?! How?!"
Person 1: "Oh, he was some fat fuck who had a heart attack."

Come on, man. Presenting facts while omitting important details is dishonest.
>>
>>61107544
>he has a thought that disagrees with yours

That can't be independent.
>>
>>61103296
you should do what the firefighter did the world needs one less faggot
>>
Will lol my ass off when cops come for your guns If Hillary or Bernie is elected.

Would you defer to authority as you think every victim of police brutality should do or would you resist?
>>
>>61103233
Did this nigger ever get charged?
>>
>>61106081
Thank you for your service, Mr. Combat Veteran.
>>
>>61102021
Da poalis did dis. He dindu nuffin he wuz a god boi.

Back to reddit nigger.
>>
ITT: retards who have never taken a self defense class in their life

If someone attacks your head with crushing force when there is an obstruction to prevent it from rolling under the blows, you are being attacked by lethal force, and are fully within your rights as an American to fight back to the fullest of your ability.

The cop is a murderer. Boot lickers are just as bad as liberals.
>>
>>61108166
The cop or the dead guy?
>>
>Blackout drunk, fought cab driver.
Strike one.

>Resisted arrest even thought the cop was patient without using force going step by step with him so he doesn't faceplant the floor.
Strike two.

>Fight cop and maul his head repeatedly.
Strike three, you're out.
>>
>>61108107
You're a gypsy, nobody cares about your opinion. Go back to being a Euronigger and leave the discussion to the humans.
>>
>>61103614

You're a good little bitch.

~Officer Friendly.
>>
>>61107205
>Trying to be the "bigger" person on 4chan
Complete faggotry.
>>
>>61108238
Resisting arrest.

You are just as bad as a retard.
>>
>>61108238
That's right. Remember to resist those evil murderers in blue, folks! Don't mind the fact that they have a gun and will use it if you start hitting them!
>>
>>61108150
This. All the pig-huggers would instantly surrender their guns and let the cops rape them and their families because "IDS DA LAW :DDDD"
>>
>>61108238
>Assault the cab driver because you are drunk
>they call the police to restrain you because you are violent
>decide to resist arrest
aaaand when you get hurt it's not your fault

you are literally a nigger lover, Le Redit fag
>>
>>61108040
Funny how pol defends this kind of shit when they would be cheering if it was a nigger that got killed. It's just as bad as feminists desu senpai.
>>
>>61107806
>I don't take that which isn't mine.

Oh sure let's take the parasite's word for it! I mean why would the leach on America's belly lie about being a leach?
>>
>>61108424
If the cop was justified to use lethal force then he should have just shot the guy while he was rolling around on the ground. You do realize that, legally, you NEVER use lethal force outside of with intent to kill, right? Of course you don't, because you're a nigger that doesn't understand basic legal distinctions.
>>
>>61108506
>le pol is one person mamay

AHAHAHA ebin
>>
>>61108460

Why do you have stuff like that saved on your hard drive?
>>
>>61108332
hhahahahahahhahaaaaaaa
>this butthurt

Tell this to the Police!

haahaaaaaaaaaaa
>please tell me, your grand parents were French or you have some German heritage
hahahaaaaaaa
>>
>>61102595
Dude cop or no cop, he was punching him in the head and he had a gun the guy could easily kill him, so he chose to kill him instead, everybody else in the world would do the same thing. Many would not wait that long.
>>
>>61108299
The cop. There's no way he could have taken an "I feared for my life" defence with that video.
>>
The guy that got shot was white?

Well shit, there goes my cops are racist campaign.
>>
File: Russian daredevil hights.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Russian daredevil hights.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>61108651
>to describe your president

There was this one butthurt Finnish guy with Russian military gay porn that he posted all the time.
>I'm fine.
>>
>>61102021

Don't attack the police and they won't shoot you. Simple as that. Being a fire fighter doesn't give you any rights to assault cops.
>>
>>61108630
Start harassing a cab driver.
Cab driver calls police.
Cop arrives tries to arrest you.
You act like a nigger and resist arrest.
Start fighting the cop.
Start hitting the cop in the face.
>Get shoot.

>you're a nigger that doesn't understand basic legal distinctions.

I dont know who is the nigger here m8.
>>
>>61108362

Well this topic is actually being taken somewhat seriously and some people are debating the role of police and their use of force.

It would make me look bad to start throwing around immature insults when I have already made some good points and am invested in a topic.
>>
>>61108818
It was an accident, as evidenced by his quickly holstering his gun, and not reporting the shooting out of fear, until it was discovered by the medics.
>>
>>61108754
If you start a fight you revoke all legal usage of deadly force.
>>
That video was hard to watch.
Not because of the drunken retard committing suicide by cop.
No, it was hard to watch because that guy's voice just dug into my brain. I can imagine what he looks like and I'd bet money that my mental image is spot on.
>>
>>61108440
The guy fucked up when he allowed the cop to shoot him. The moment he had a grip on the face he should have gouged his eyes while restraining the firearm, and attempted to disarm and/or disable him. Instead he mounted and punching because he's an idiot who watches too many movies.

At worst he'd get a manslaughter charge if he killed the cop outright, because the incident was technically started by him breaking an unrelated law. Otherwise he would have been acquitted of all charges even if he physically disabled the officer in self defense.
>>
>>61108097
>accidental deaths don't count
So logically then should we not reevaluate the OSHA statistics considering that they track accidental deaths rather than deliberate homicides?

If accidental deaths don't count why should underwater welder be considered a dangerous job when virtually all underwater welder deaths are accidental?
>>
>>61104282
Howabout beating a cop's face into the sidewalk??
>>
>>61104949
And why the fuck did you resist arrest? Do you like to worsen things nigger?
>>
>>61105829
>a wall to keep Santiagos from cucking my country
ftfy lamebotas
>>
File: 1452716687412.jpg (42KB, 400x370px) Image search: [Google]
1452716687412.jpg
42KB, 400x370px
>>61109009
>>double tap
>>accident
>>
Hypothetically, what would happen if a cop unlawfully drew a gun on you (say they confused you for an armed criminal) and you truly feared for your life so you drew your gun and fired back and shot him? Let's say it was recorded on camera and you had a n approved right to carry a firearm.

Are you allowed to defend your life against the police if you feel that you are being wrongfully targetted? Obviously this only applied to the US because no other Western country has stand your ground laws like they do.
>>
>>61102021
victim is white so his life doesn't matter
>>
It's simple. When you're dealing with a cop, you either submit, run, or prepare for a fight to the death.

I suggest submitting.
>>
>>61102021
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkpNda4zCE0
>raw cell phone video
Where is the FULL video?
>>
>>61109050
They interview him at the end
>>
>>61109273
In principle you can do this legally. In practice, good luck convincing a jury.
>>
>>61108879
Here's how he sees the events
>Take cab
>Get assaulted by evil nazi pig
>Get executed in cold blood

Trying to convince anarchists of anything else is impossible. Their brains are so consumed with bitterness that they can't see it any other way. They often gain that bitterness by getting a minor ticket or something, or a cop acts like a jerk to them.
>>
>>61109273
>they draw their guns
>tell you to get out of the car
>you do
>get arrested
>get released and they will be sorry

You will have the option to sue.

Resisting arrest, shooting at policemen are never good ideas.

They won't shoot you just because. That's some weed smoking hippie thinking.
>>
>>61109009
That was pretty a pretty fucking calm, smooth and calculated response for it to have been an accident.

Did he at least get in shit for trying to cover up that he did it?
>>
>>61109273
i think a few times there was a no knock raid on the wrong house and the guy went free for killing a cop
>>
>>61109273
Apparently there have been a few "no knock" raids where the cops got the wrong house. The residents heard someone busting through their door, saw people charge in with guns drawn, and they (the resident) shot, killing a cop. By poking around on google I saw a couple cases that went both ways. Some convictions, some exonerations.
>>
File: DUDE.jpg (60KB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
DUDE.jpg
60KB, 1152x720px
>>61109050
>>
>>61109348
Oh, I stopped watching after the clip was over and they cut away.
Not quite what I imagined, but he hits a lot of the marks. His comments are retarded though.
>It's the cop's fault because he got himself in a situation he couldn't deal with
Yeah how dare he try to arrest a criminal.
>>
>>61109421
>Trying to convince anarchists of anything else is impossible. Their brains are so consumed with bitterness that they can't see it any other way. They often gain that bitterness by getting a minor ticket or something, or a cop acts like a jerk to them.

What's your rebuttal to my stance in the OP? I claimed that the cop should've been able to subdue the man without using excessive force. He could've just held the man down until backup arrived.

I consider the cop's excessive force to be a crime. In the video the man is resisting arrest without violence, and the cop drops his knee on the man's head with his body weight behind it. That's quite a leap of force there. I would've liked to see the cop get convicted of a crime.
>>
>>61109501
>or you die

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95475
>>
>>61109462
If they mistook you for an armed and dangerous criminal and refused your claims that you were innocent, they could very well shoot you without any real provocation.
>>
>be american
>get shot
>>
>>61109273
It should, but the US has always had a hard time with the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing.
>>
>>61109273
Technically, yes, you are allowed to defend yourself. But it is a safe bet that the DA is going to try to throw the book at you and a lot of juries are biased towards cops.

It boils down to this:

>All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.
~Orwell
>>
>>61106081
>classic feel good video
>>
>>61109749
>they could very well shoot you without any real provocation.

no, actually this is not true

They can communicate with you, you cooperate.
They will arrest you.

>resist arrest
and see the video on the top of the page
>>
Justified kill. You don't strike a police officer. Perp struck first.
>>
>>61108718
Man, webms like that only point out to me just how bias everyone is about ww2. Nazis are painted as being evil in nearly every movie... Saving Private Ryan did an okay job though. Uppum was a sack of shit, and the two surrendering nazis in the beginning were czechs...

Anyway. Fuck shit.
>>
>>61104059

Cops aren't the law and in fact have broken it before as well.
>>
>>61109717
>What's your rebuttal to my stance in the OP? I claimed that the cop should've been able to subdue the man without using excessive force. He could've just held the man down until backup arrived.
He was trying to subdue him. He was not able to.
>I consider the cop's excessive force to be a crime. In the video the man is resisting arrest without violence, and the cop drops his knee on the man's head with his body weight behind it. That's quite a leap of force there. I would've liked to see the cop get convicted of a crime.
I'm sure you would. Good thing criminals and hippies' only weapon is their ebonics/nasally voice.
>>
>>61109993
>Perp struck first.

Did you miss the part where the police officer dropped his knee on the man's head on cement?

That must've felt like a Swedish massage, huh?

The deceased was resisting arrest without violence until the police officer started using lethal force.
>>
>police run out of room in prison
>people want police to keep order
>police kill criminals

what did you expect
>>
>>61106051
Impersonating a police officer is a crime
>>
>>61107779
>I should be able to rise above civilized society and their rules and do whatever I want!
Isn't that exactly what cops do?
>>
>>61110147
Clearly perp assaulted the officer mentally by waving his arms around in a triggering fashion while rolling around on the pavement.
>>
>>61107205
[/:^)}}}

I tip my fedora to you

May i recommend
>>>/r/eddit
?
>>
>>61108881
I'm sorry I called you a faggot.
>>
>>61110147
resisting arrest is grounds of force
>>
>>61106323

damn, you are stupid. no, they weren't convicted of anything retard. they are still on the job. idiot
>>
>>61110147
>The deceased was resisting arrest without violence

That shit you just pulled out of your ass is hilarious. Do you think you are a lawyer now?
haha

https://youtu.be/UhLKg4DRoLo
>>
>>61108097
It isn't dishonest if I type it into google and it literally presents me with the number. You're the kne being dishonest at this point.
>>
If the cops attempt to fight you then you do have the right to self-defense. You probably won't win since then they have justification to shoot you dead and get away with it (and even if it's any other way the media will just lie about it or not even report it), but you do have the right.

The only people that say you don't are absolutely cuckolded by the state and are bootlickers.

There is a lot of shit going down where the cops overstep their bounds and because of "HELP ME POLICE I TRUST YOU!!!!!" they're let off free.

I will never call the police until after any incident has happened and I am always armed in case something does happen. I will not leave myself open or rely on any kind of police intervention if my life is on the line. If a cop picks a fight with me or tries to illegally detain me or any of that other garbage I will defend myself appropriately.

inb4 edgy teenager JUST DON'T BE A DEGENERATE!!! or whatever else retards will say. Anyone that won't defend themselves from FELLOW CITIZENS that want to do them harm is an idiot and a beta.
>>
>>61109970
Nigger, have you not seen the videos of the extremely confrontational cops that are spoiling for a fight?
>>
>>61102021
Typical piglets. That cop should be lynched.
>>
>>61103886

"Sovereign citizens" are part of a government psyop into shaming and dissuading the public (with ridiculousness) to not rebel against said government. It started with the confederate flag business (a symbol of actual rebellion whether slaves were held or not, and what the media doesn't tell you is that slaves were held in the north as well).

It's all just a big thing to keep you in line. Don't forget it.
>>
>>61110586
Not lethal force.
>>
>>61110433
http://www.kctv5.com/story/24106086/pd-officer-killing-firefighter-celebrating-wedding

As Bruno and his new wife prepared to exit the cab, they asked the cab driver about taking Bruno's "very intoxicated" cousin to his Northland home, according to the police report.

The cab driver kept the meter running during the conversation, which apparently enraged Bruno, who punched the cab driver in the head, police say.

"The victim leaned forward to avoid any additional punches, but the suspect also leaned forward from his position and continued striking him in the face with a closed right fist," the report states. "The victim stated that he attempted to exit the vehicle at this time when the suspect opened the driver side sliding door of the vehicle and continued to physically assault him. The victim stated that he was punched in the right side of the torso, neck and face by the suspect."

As this was occurred, Hubbard, who was in uniform and working security at the hotel, ran to the scene. As Bruno fled the scene, Hubbard gave chase, according to the police report.

The cab driver suffered bruising to his face, including his nose area. His face and clothing were bloody, an officer said.

The chase between Hubbard and Bruno ended in the 1300 block of Baltimore Avenue.

"At that location, the suspect began fighting the officer in an assaultive manner. Subsequently to this assault, the officer was seriously injured," Kansas City Police Department spokesman Capt. Tye Grant said. "Fearing for his life, the officer fired his duty-weapon striking the suspect."

Read more: http://www.kctv5.com/story/24106086/pd-officer-killing-firefighter-celebrating-wedding#ixzz3xM6HOJc6
>>
>>61110911
>Mr 911

You asked for my answer. I gave it you.

I can not give you what you want. You just want to hear from someone that is ok to kill cops because they don't know what they are doing.

>they are confrontational
They tell you to get on the floor.
Then you do the dinosaur and when they release you later that day, you take your feelings to court.
>>
>>61106081

Probably should not have tried to shoot the veteran in the back, honestly. Should have just let him go, called it in, and then dealt with it in force after he got shot the first time.
>>
>>61109117
Nice reading comprehension there, tyrone.
>>
>>61102387
Lets think about what the cop could have done.

>Drawn a tazer
>Backed away and tried to get a better choke or hold
>Asked for help from any of the people filming
>Called for fucking backup, as you do in ANY case where a suspect is arresting.

Piggy pig wanted to be a big man and shoot someone that night. Now a man serving his community is in the grave. Glad to know you think a cab fare issue and being intoxicated in public is grounds enough to be executed.
>>
Police are low intelligence, always fuck up their personal relationships because of their obsessive controlling mindset, and most have a chip on their shoulder due to racism/bullied in school etc.

Basically dont fuck with them cuz they will unleash their hatred for themselves onto you.

Dont worry one day theyll be eating my SKS rounds..
>>
>>61111077
>Kansas City Police Department spokesman Capt. Tye Grant said.
wew lad
>>
>>61109009
that's how you saw it?
I saw it like this:
>fat cop mad he had to actually do his job and burn precious calories
>guy climbing out of wreck
>oh fuck, this particular individual is probably going to try and run
>fat cop pulls out his gun and uses his four years military experience to double tap the perp so he doesn't have to give chase
>pauses a minute to make sure the perp is dead before holstering, on the off chance the perp is still alive somehow and tries to fight back.
>fat cop uses lethal force out of laziness
>doesn't say anything to the medic or radio it in because he can't be fucking bothered
>medic asks him
>oh yeah I shot him, feared for my life etc etc

fat people should not be cops. I mean I was rooting for that dumb faggot to die in the car wreck, but still. Cops are not executioners, they're dogs of the legal system.
>>
>>61111473
>>Drawn a tazer
Gambled.
>>Backed away and tried to get a better choke or hold
Let the suspect take off.
>>Asked for help from any of the people filming
Created a massive liability.
>>Called for fucking backup, as you do in ANY case where a suspect is arresting.
Developed magic teleportation powers to teleport backup to the scene immediately.
>>
>>61107590
Rod is that you?
>>
>>61111473
>>Asked for help from any of the people filming
have you seen the hippie filming it??????

>Piggy pig wanted to be a big man and shoot someone that night
that's a lot of mental gymnastic and doesn't sound like you hate policemen at all....

>a cab fare issue and being intoxicated in public is grounds enough to be executed.

assaults cab driver
runs away from paying
gets stopped by the police which he chooses to punch in the face

All this while being fucked up drunk.

>no, you STFU and don't resist arrest

If you think you are harmless and shouldn't be taken seriously then start giving up your rights because you are not an able bodied/minded man.

I like how you laugh about how hard it is to get firearms in Hungary and people are just not as free as their.

But somehow you are an angel for running around drunk, assaulting people and you are not responsible for your actions.

Women who are drunk can not consent. Men who are drunk are not responsible for violence.

Very interesting.

>an of course you are a lawyer with law enforcement training and you KNOW what a policeman should do
>>
File: 1445549189153.png (680KB, 619x480px) Image search: [Google]
1445549189153.png
680KB, 619x480px
On the street at the time of arrest you are in the cop's domain and they can kill you if they like.

Fight in court, at least you have a chance there.
>>
File: 1452844660139.png (177KB, 369x334px) Image search: [Google]
1452844660139.png
177KB, 369x334px
>>61110597
It's because dey boyz was black >>61103597 dey jus look white, because cops lie... !!!
>>
>>61111921
Grabbing the tazer would have been safer than trying to curb stomp the dude and getting immediately overpowered as a result.

Cop was a retard.
>>
>>61111652
Sorry bro I'll post a reputable source

>Bruno waz a good boy he dindu nuffin. He went to church erry day and was turnin' his life around. He waz just offerin' dat cabby financial advice when a po-lice officer came and tackled him and shit. Muh baby Bruno did everything the officer said and even had his hands up! That evil po-lice officer executed him on the spot for no reason!
#Handsupdontshoot
#Takingacabshouldntbeadeathsentence
#Fucklawandorderandshit
>>
>>61112191
>go for tazer
>draw gun instead
>guy is shot and killed
Hmm, I don't see how that changed the outcome.
>>
>>61102021
pussy cop
>>
>>61103597
Obama adopted the russian police model.
>>
File: 1452841592630.jpg (328KB, 1600x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1452841592630.jpg
328KB, 1600x1140px
>>61112191
>tazer
This, every fucking time. A tazer should always be the answer.
>>
>>61112191
Taze the guy while touching him?
>>
>>61109497
No charges will be filed.

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2015/12/california-cop-wont-be-charged-for-shooting-man-after-rollover-accident/
>>
>>61106598
Construction work is more dangerous then being a police officer
>>
>>61105172
>Chile not knowing the definition of "Literal"
>me being surprised

I think you're just angry that you don't have cops in Chile, you just have old ruins that you squat in with some early 90's satellite laptop you took from the carcasses of dead Americans that went vacationing there.
>>
>>61112231
Why are you getting butthurt?
>>
>>61102021

Fireman attacked the police officer, he just have just followed orders instead of resisting arrest. The police officer was right in shooting him just like I would have done if I was in the same situation and someone was on top of me punching me in the face.
>>
>>61111473
>Asked for help from any of the people filming

wew lad, recently immigrated have you?
>>
>>61112362
fug
>>
>>61102021

Fucking pigs. Out skilled but unfortunately not outplayed. If I was any close kin to that fireman, that cop would need to go to the witness protection.
>>
File: f96524608.gif (2MB, 440x366px) Image search: [Google]
f96524608.gif
2MB, 440x366px
>>61112377
We are here to
>construct and work
>>
>>61112327
Tazings are always funnier too.

>>61112331
The cop had a clear window to taze when he got entirely off the perp to curb stomp him. :^)
>>
>>61103296
This. Shame the cop didn't get shot first.
>>
File: 1445534233391.gif (478KB, 500x224px) Image search: [Google]
1445534233391.gif
478KB, 500x224px
>>61102021

Getting drunk in public is degenerate.

The officer feared for his life as the detained was beating his head on top of him, I don't see how you can dispute this, that authorizes deadly force.

The man was resisting arrest as you can clearly see in the video.

I don't know what else I can say. How can you say this is a problem unless you believe that cops shouldn't be allowed to arrest people and shouldn't be allowed to defend their own lives.
>>
I remember when /new/ complained about the police state, rather than licking Obama's boots. Thanks neocons.
>>
>>61103296
No you don't.

http://theantimedia.org/state-makes-it-legal-to-shoot-cops-in-self-defense-if-they-violate-your-rights/
>>
File: talbertobarbosa.png (142KB, 264x258px) Image search: [Google]
talbertobarbosa.png
142KB, 264x258px
>>61102021
>Film officer in confrontation with drunk
>Instead of assisting the officer so he doesnt have to use lethal force, sit there and bitch about how mean the cop is
>Drunk guy keeps fighting the cop
>Dude stop fighting that drunk guy!
>Do I look like I need help?
>I'm going 2 go intervene!
>Nah babe, lets sit here and bitch about this fucking cop
>Cop gets clocked in the face a few times
>Shoots drunk
>Why the fuck did that bitch cop do that? Fucking bitch cops lmbo

If the cop is struggling with some one, and you actually care about live, ask the cop if he wants you to help, and help him.

These fucking people.....
>>
>>61112432

This topic created lots of butthurt. It's funny how people are so willing to defend bad police work and get mad over people telling the truth.

The truth is that the cop could've easily just kept the fireman down on the ground until backup arrived, upon which time the fireman would've easily been overpowered and arrested. That would've been good police work.
>>
>>61112432
You're attempting to say that because the events leading up to the shooting were detailed in the police report, they are therefore false. Your implication is that this man did nothing to show that he was dangerous or violent, prior to the attempted arrest, therefore the officer was not correct in his methods to restrain the man, and the man was right to defend himself from the officer.

I mean I don't even know why I'm talking to you or any other anarchists. Nothing will convince you that you're retarded. Your frothing rage against the police for pulling you over that onetime, or taking away your beer and giving you a ticket for underage drinking, or some other such retardation, is going to cause you and the idiots you convince to do something stupid, which will result in another series of stupid events and possibly deaths.
>>
>>61102387
His blood alcohol was 2.21, legal limit is 0.08.. he was 27x the limit. He got wasted, then got wasted.
>>
>>61112844
Then the rest of the cops shoot you though. Fucking thugs.
>>
>>61113019
>canada education
Something something judge jury executioner something
>>
>>61104282

didn't you know anon? he has a badge and id da luh!
>>
>>61112869

>If the cop is struggling with some one, and you actually care about live, ask the cop if he wants you to help, and help him.

I would advise against this. It's really easy to injure someone if you have to physically subdue them. A lot of people have bad joints or medical ailments. Police departments get sued all the time for hurting people while attempting to arrest them. You would open yourself up to legal liability if you helped a cop subdue someone.

Let the police physically subdue people. They are the ones with the tools and training. Granted, I could see some exceptions where a person's life may be on the line and the suspect is involved with felonies, but generally I would say to leave the subduing to the police.
>>
>>61104282
yes it should

it is verboten in the bible and now you gentiles know why
>>
File: 1450677919637.jpg (204KB, 573x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450677919637.jpg
204KB, 573x960px
>>61102021

Who cares?
>>
>>61113344
>cops have training
then why don't they know the difference between a gun or a wallet?
>>
>>61112906
There's a lot of things he could have done. He could have smacked the back of the perp's head with his pistol or baton from his original position if he decided to use violent restraint. Instead he decided to go full nigger.

Frankly I'm less bothered by the poor arrest than I by how belligerently stupid the cop is. The only thing worse than a dirty cop is a stupid cop.
>>
>>61113432
what verse?

be careful quoting as you're Canadian and quoting the Bible is occasionally a form of hate speech in your shit land
>>
>>61111652
What an easy way to win a debate. Just claim everything the other side says is fake or a lie. Ez peezy
>>
>>61113471

Some cops, like the one in the OP, are incompetent and violate protocol.

Law enforcement is a career with very little accountability. In fact, some cops after racking up too many complaints will simply switch departments. They just go and get hired on somewhere else.

I expect professionalism and competency from police officers, so I would like to see more accountability and transparency in the profession.
>>
>>61102595
What color babies?
>>
>>61113584
It's pretty easy when there's a video on the internet directly debunking said claim.
>>
>>61113584
It's not a reliable source. There's an obvious conflict of interest here.

Why are Americans so retarded?

I'm not even angry your cops shoot you all the time. None of you even deserve to live
>>
>>61109462

> cops wont shoot you in america you stupid hippie
>>
How is it anyone in 2016 continues to believe police are unjustified in killing or beating the shit out of a suspect after a high speed police chase?

This fucker just did over 100mph weaving in and out of traffic through neighborhoods, to try to avoid an officer for a routine traffic stop. He has warrants out for him; he is willing to drive in a way that would kill others to avoid talking to the police; there is every reason to believe that when the chase comes to an end, the suspect has every intention of killing the cop.
>>
>>61113571
You need the bible to tell you that being drunk impairs your judgment? I mean, it does, but how old are you? 12?
>>
>>61113653
If you let your colleagues do that shit you're a bad cop too

How often do cops arrest other cops when they use excessive violence? What do they do to protect the victim? They usually seem to help the bad cop when the victim tries to defend himself.
>>
>>61113787
Your reading comprehension is shit. Go talk to a cop and hope he shoots you.
>>
>>61113703
You're the retard, it's why your country is so irrelevant. It's filled with mouth breathers.

So because the police said something that means it's false? Kill yourself, retarded snownigger. I don't even care that Ahmed is enriching your country. You deserve to be cucked.
>>
File: 1429150565761.jpg (63KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
1429150565761.jpg
63KB, 680x453px
>>61102021

Incident from 2013. Just another slide thread.
>>
>>61113344
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refusing_to_assist_a_police_officer#Alabama

If you get the cop to ask you to help them, arn't you protected?
>>
>>61102021
old as fuck
Fireman was beating his ass so he got shot.
>>
>>61113978
It should be doubted.
>>
>>61113696
Cool story.
>>
>>61114070
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>61102021
I wonder how much you'll hate the police when they save you from a pack of rabid Arabs?
>>
>>61103233
oh drunk driver who ended up killing his wife in that accident?

Yeah he got what he deserved. He was a murder
>>
>>61114036
Everything should be doubted, but it doesn't mean that the opposite is true when it is a source that you don't like. That is thinking with emotion instead of logic.
>>
>>61114121
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
>>
>>61114111
Excellent post, my friend. How are you enjoying your new country? Is it better than Syria or Somalia or wherever you're from?
>>
>>61114121
>I wonder how much you'll hate the police when they save you from a pack of rabid Arabs?

That's... something that happens in your country, limey. Not here in the US.

You deserve it anyway for how you guys oppressed the Irish for centuries. I have no sympathy for you limey fucks when you are beaten up by Arabs.
>>
>>61114179
I never said that. You're literally retarded. Kill yourself.
>>
>>61114270
>implying cool story was a better post
>>
>>61111077
tl;dr Nothing of value was lost.
>>
File: fat pigs.png (313KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
fat pigs.png
313KB, 720x540px
>>61107324
I had this shit happen to me before.

I wasn't wearing my seatbelt, so a cop did an illegal u-turn in the middle of a busy road just to give me a ticket for it.

I would like to see anyone try to justify that shit.
>>
>>61103205
/thread
>>
>>61114305
The guy who first replied to me implied that. You're literally a faggot.
>>
>>61114678
>there's only me and one other guy on 4chan
kek you're literally a fucking joke of a human
>>
>>61112906
The quality of police work is not determined in courts, it is determined by a disciplinary hearing. You cannot attack a police officer for being a dick, you cannot attack a police officer because you believe he violated protocol, the only time you can kill a police officer without spending 30 years in a prison cell shortly after is if you can convince a jury that you would be dead if you did not attack. You sovereign citizen faggots are niggers with light skin, of course police officers have more rights than you, the weight of their responsibility to the community is much greater than yours. If you have a complaint about an officer's conduct, take it up with his superior. If you have a complaint about illegal actions by a police officer, take it to your lawyer. To settle something one-on-one with a police officer suggests you are his equal, which is catagorically untrue and will only serve to get you killed.

I look forward to your speech about how "da police is boolies" and how we should throw away orderly society because a police officer was mean and hurt your arm once
>>
>>61115381
>>61115381

You threw a lot at me there, I'm not sure if you actually want a response or if you just wanted to rant.

You called me a sovereign citizen. Is there anything that I have said in this topic that leads you to believe that I am a sovereign citizen?

I said that I expect professionalism, accountability, and transparency in the field of law enforcement. Do you consider that unreasonable?
>>
File: statism.jpg (68KB, 406x408px) Image search: [Google]
statism.jpg
68KB, 406x408px
>>61102021

the courts and bar members are foreign agents

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnRJ8R7ccy8

cops are their henchmen.
>>
>>61114792
You have a hard time reading I take it. Must be all the refugee semen in your eyes.
>>
>>61115381
You can attack a cop in self-defense
>>
File: w6.jpg (345KB, 1300x522px) Image search: [Google]
w6.jpg
345KB, 1300x522px
>>61105611
Less dangerous than collecting trash

>cops thinking they are heroes and shit
>>
>>61113019
>Bac of 2.21
>Not bullshit
Pick one
>>
>>61116647
The number isn't higher than it is because drunk retards like in the article get shot before they can kill them. So what happened, did a finnish cop arrest you for raping a white woman and now you're butthurtabout it?
>>
>>61116819
Just a while ago it was dangerous. Now it's, no, not really.

You're literally retarded. Is your daddy a cop or something? Hope a nigger kills him.
>>
File: 1452183930636.jpg (12KB, 439x335px) Image search: [Google]
1452183930636.jpg
12KB, 439x335px
>>61116971
>butthurt
>>
>>61106601
>Start shit, get hit, nothing to see here.

Lol it's always the faggots who can't actually fight and rely on their homies that say this shit.

Cops start shit more often than they get fucked with in the US.

Unless someone is suicidal they don't just walk up and fuck with police because you can not just end up in lockup over the weekend, you can have your life ruined.
>>
>>61102021
>those punches to the head

yeah nah, he deserved it
>>
>>61117179
See, you're replying with irrelevant shit again. This is why you should kill yourself. You're of no use to mankind. Your breathing is a very selfish act.
>>
>>61104059
>On the day of the rope

It's always the panty waists that say this shit.

Nigger, the first time one of your "day of the rope" chalky faggots come to my neighborhood you'll get your legs blown off by an EFP.

Or maybe I'll blow your house up with some ANFO.
>>
>>61116971
Why are you even in this thread? You know nothing about our people or police except for what you learn through a criminal-sympathizing media. Go pass out in your sauna or something, you russ-asian rape-spawn.
>>
>>61117371
It was self-defence obviously. The cop jumped on his face. Either willingly, or due to incompetence. Either way, the world would have been a nicer place if the cop had been the one to die.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.