[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coup when?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: kanzlerin_merkel_.jpg (103KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
kanzlerin_merkel_.jpg
103KB, 1280x853px
When is someone going to blow this cunts brains out?

Is it inevitable?
>>
God she is looking worse and worse with every shit decision she makes
>>
>>61089203
>>61089258
Why are you obsessed with Merkel-chan?
Does it make Obama look less aweful?
>>
>killing a democratically elected politician

you made your bed now lie in it
>>
>>61089340
>assuming I support Obama.
Good work fuck nut
>>
>>61089382
>a democratically elected politician

>implying the entire election process wasn't rigged by the marxist/communists who seek to destroy Germany.

I wouldn't put it past them to NOT rig an election in Germany.

Merkel clearly has handlers and she's clearly following someone's marching orders. No sane nor patriotic politicians would willingly destroy their own country with 3rd world "immigration" and then use the state sponsored media to promote their lies and propaganda.
>>
It is inevitable, unless she puts someone else in charge and runs off somewhere else to hide.
>>
File: image.png (320KB, 501x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
320KB, 501x475px
One more barrage from the Farrage.
>>
She will be gone after the next vote, but replaced with some other lobby tool.
>>
>>61089792

women are caring and sensitive. thats why they make awful leaders, she's doing this on her own accord.
>>
>>61090773

>caring and sensitive
>rape apologist

Merkel probably just hates good looking young women because she was never good looking herself.
>>
>>61090293
Linke?
>>
>>61091194
Die Linke will never be elected. They are clueless contrarians.
>>
>>61089792
>Sane
>Woman
You know the rest
>>
File: 1_large.jpg (20KB, 460x308px) Image search: [Google]
1_large.jpg
20KB, 460x308px
Remember that the dirty uteri of muslim women are the biggest terrorist threat to the West.
>>
>>61089203

Nothing would change. She is just a puppet and would simply be replaced by another puppet.
>>
>>61090293
This unfortunately. It's the current way of politics.
Bring back the monarchy. They know if the people aren't happy, they won't be voted away but beheaded. A much better system.
>>
>>61089203
White europeans are completely disarmed and would probably faint at the mere thought. Brown-skin migrants aren't going to off their benefactor.
>>
File: WlHOCzS.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
WlHOCzS.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>61089258
>>
>>61089203
I've been wondering when she'll blow her own brains out.
>>
How does Germany's system even work? How long before they can vote Merkel out?
>>
>>61089203
The Jews will just put another muppet in her shoes thou.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.