[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks, Murica

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 4974623456_065dd43c2f.jpg (56KB, 306x280px) Image search: [Google]
4974623456_065dd43c2f.jpg
56KB, 306x280px
Thanks Murica! Friend going to die of Congenital heart failure because they can't afford treatment and clearly free healthcare is the worst thing to ever exist!

Best country 10/10! Would get cancer there!
>>
He was weak, he deserves to die.
>>
>>61085335
Yeah and I was born short, aint nobody giving me free shit. Go fuck yourself.
>>
Your friend is weak and has thus been weeded out.
>>
>>61085335

Pay for it then, nigger.
>>
>>61085335

do you have any idea how many people die in Canada, UK, Australia, etc while waiting on the list? If they could afford to pay for treatment to skip ahead on the line, shouldn't they?
>>
Tough shit
>>
Get a job that provides healthcare then
>>
>>61085802
>>61085682
>>61085425
>>61085561

But she's fuckin aryan! Pale skin, blue eyes, blonde hair! This is a life that must be saved if you value whites over spics, niggers and mudslimes
>>
>>61086066
Sorry bro. For every 1 aryan you have hordes of shit people raping the free healthcare system shamelessly.
>>
>>61086066
Maybe start a charity and I would donate to her, but fuck "free" healthcare.
>>
you realize that all prices are artificially increased by the hospital/insurance monopoly right?

Just haggle with them until they decrease it.

The problem has never been healthcare, it's always been the insurance companies.
>>
>>61085335

this is COMPLETE horseshit. i don't know if you were misinformed, or if you are making shit up out of whole cloth.

NO ONE in this country is denied treatment due to lack of funds. that's why we have overflowing emergency rooms with people using it as their primary care physician. not even in organ transplant is someone denied due to lack of money. they may be denied for other reasons, such as a belief that they are unlikely to conform to treatment (chronic alcoholic denied liver transplant because he won't stop drinking, for instance), but not solely because of their ability to pay.
>>
>>61085335
Good thing I don't have to pay for a waste of life
>>
>>61085335
>Congenital heart failure

that's a birth defect. your friend is defective and needs to be weeded out of the gene pool. you Godless lefties should know this most of all.
>>
>>61085335

You dont fix heart failure at best they give you pills to make your heart beat harder and keep you going awhile.

You might get some restoration is you are young (30s). But it is your body healing itself not anything the doctor does.

Also your dumb ass should have insurance and youll be ok.
>>
>>61086066
Maybe she shouldn't be out of shape and actually be proactive with her health rather than reactive.
>>
>>61085335
>Ozzie shitposter

go back to your fosters and 4X
>>
>>61086066
>implying she isn't being railed by niggers 24/7
>>
>>61086999

I am pretty sure you cannot get on the organ transplant list without having money down anon. Enough to cover the medication for a year which is 10k minimum.

They wont waste an organ on you if you wont be able to get the medication to stop it from rejecting it.
>>
>>61086999
>but not SOLELY because of their ability to pay.
yes, but it is a HUGE factor in getting quality and timely treatment.

Dude, I had a friend die because he couldn't get top tier treatment. Unfortunately, our country does deny certain surgical procedures to people who are not wealthy or do not have influence. Europe does have the best health system in the world because it is completely free for its citizens, but some people still do die waiting for treatment in some european countries even. A bigger problem is doctors that don't give a shit and lie to patients because they are in it for the money.
>>
>>61087450
THIS IS TRUE
>>
>>61085335
>Be aussie beta shitposter
>meat american "girl" online
>"she" tells him she will die without surgery
>mean old government wont pay for it
>other assorted drama
>Aussie beta actually believes this bullshit
>Goes full whiteknight

If she is poor then she can get medicaid (and likely other forms of disability welfare if she actually has a congenital defect) that will pay for all her shit. She is just milking the Aussie for attention.
>>
>>61087567
>Dude, I had a friend die because he couldn't get top tier treatment

Fuck off. Now you're demanding everyone have top-tier doctors? Are you really this economically illiterate or do you simply advocate for 5 year waits for doctors?
>>
>>61086730
That and if healthcare is "free", healthcare prices will soar the same way college tuition has soared with easy student loans.

If the government says they will pay any cost to give people the ability to buy your product, will you scrimp and run your business efficiently? And if you do will you pass the savings onto the government? No. You'll raise prices and suck down the easy profits.

Even if the government ran hospitals directly, they will suck down the extra money for side pork projects.
>>
Haha your friend is stupid. Protip dont have heart failure if you cant afford it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.