[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on the European Migrant Crisis.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: migrantcrisis.jpg (16KB, 294x172px) Image search: [Google]
migrantcrisis.jpg
16KB, 294x172px
Red pill me on the European Migrant Crisis.
>>
>>61085311
*European Rape Crisis
>>
>>61085311
Islamic invasion.
>>
caused by the USA and allies
>>
>>61085311
WE DO THIS EVERYDAY

Just read the other threads, fool.
>>
>>61085311
Shit's fucked up yo
>>
>>61085311
the eternal goatfucker
>>
War in Syria refugees everywhere.
>>
""refugees""
Syrian roadtrip crisis
ficki ficki
>>
The refugees are 59% men, 17% women, 100% gibsmedat-tier garbage
>>
>>61085713
>War in Syria refugees from everywhere
Fixed
>>
>>61085822
haha good one
>>
>>
>>61085822
kek
>>
In Europe the 18-30 demographic was already coming to be minority European due to immigration before the migrant crisis. Now with millions of African/Arab/various muslim refugees who are mostly young men, this balance will change even further.

Take Germany for an example. Germany is still majority German by most numbers. But if you look at youth, 18-30 Germans are rapidly becoming an even smaller minority. Consider as well the sex balance. While the Germans in this age group are roughly 50/50 male/female, the incoming populations are mostly male.

This creates a myriad of problems. First, culture. There simply aren't enough young Germans to set the trends and force assimilation by outnumbering the incoming populations, instead those populations will dictate change to the Germans.

Vitality. This age group is the future of society, quite literally. They will soon be in government, business and other institutions. They are the ones capable of physical conflict, they are the ones who are fertile, they are the ones who demand change and can be swayed in great numbers politically.

Young invaders are literally coming to take the resources and fuck the women. It's an invasion that will leave Europe forever changed if it isn't stopped. Before butthurt, we have the same problem in the U.S but with different incoming populations.
>>
File: redpill.jpg (15KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
15KB, 520x390px
>>61085311
The insanity of the current system and a simple proposal on how to fix it explained in 3 minutes.

http://ebpforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8457&sid=c268120a3602625a4367c662150e203c
>>
>>61085949
B A N T E R
A
N
T
E
R
>>
>>61085311
caused by your shit country to weaken our economies
>>
File: 1452274073434.gif (232KB, 456x388px) Image search: [Google]
1452274073434.gif
232KB, 456x388px
>>61085311
If you aren't yet, you're hopeless.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.