[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dutch ex-commando arrested for removing kebab

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: Jitse.jpg (14KB, 600x213px) Image search: [Google]
Jitse.jpg
14KB, 600x213px
Dutch ex-commando Jitse Akse has been arrested for removing kebab alongside the Kurdish rebels. His passport has been taken and charges against murder are being pressed.

source:http://www.nu.nl/binnenland/4198500/nederlandse-man-aangehouden-doden-strijders.html

video when he was fightin in Syria (no subtitles though):http://buitenland.eenvandaag.nl/index.php/tv-items/64109/nederlandse_oud_commando_vecht_voor_koerden_syri_
>>
>>61083263
bump
>>
>>61083263
That's what he gets for fighting in a war that isn't his, at least he wasn't fighting with the Syrian ''rebels''.
>>
>>61083628
kinda strange though they took his passport without effort, but when they tried to take the passports of those fighting for IS it couldn't be done
>>
>>61083263
http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-dutch-arrest-idUKKCN0UT1S1

English version
>>
>>61084097
How in the hell do you prosecute someone for killing combatants thousands of miles away?
>>
>>61083263
I thought that the Danes were based. They have been one of the few Western European countries fighting the invasion.

What happened in this case?
>>
>>61084413
He used to be dutch-bat in srebrenica and now he wanted to help the Kurdish rebels because he hates IS. When he came back to the netherlands the police arrested him.
>>
>helping the kurdroaches

he had that coming
>>
>>61084274
>"Dutch fighters against IS fall under normal Dutch criminal law and can be prosecuted if they commit crimes," prosecutors said in a statement. "Killing IS fighters can lead to a criminal prosecution for murder."
>>
>>61084524
This.

May based Assad kill ISIS and Kurdroaches
>>
>>61084508
Is it against the law there to fight as a mercenary in a foreign army? Did your law specifically prohibit him from fighting with the KLA?
>>
>>61083263
>Removes kebab
>Will get removed himself
>>
>>61084658
>>61084524
I think he only cared for destroying IS. The kurds were the fasted route for him to get there. He is fighting alongside other foreigners including americans
>>
>>61083718
>>61084605

HOLY FUCKING......KANKER

>KILLING THE ENEMY IS A CRIME

mfw >imploded
>>
>>61083263
WHY THE FUCK THEY ARRESTED HIM KURDS ARE KILLING TURKROACHES BECAUSE THEY ATTACK KILLS AND RAPES KURDISH VILLAGES FOR NO REASON.
>>
>>61084711
I'm not sure how the law works exactly, but what upsets me most is the fact that the dutch government told us that they couldn't take the passports of the people who fought WITH IS and now they just took the passport of the one men with confirmed kills fighting AGAINST IS
>>
How are they even gonna prove it lol, all he has to say is that he didn't do anything
>>
>>61084929
Why are arab muslims so rapey egyptbro?
>>
>>61084850
It's unacceptable for sure.
>>
>>61084941
The ride never ends
>>
>>61085103
No idea rape rate here is very low even with harassment is medium/medhigh probably because they don't execute rapist and pedos like we do just kill one of those rapists in your country and the rest will flee like rats.
>>
But it was okay in Srebrenica Right? Fucking Hollanders.
>>
>>61085498
The guy actually served in Srebrenica
>>
>>61085722
He killed white mudshits there and it was OK because they were white?
>>
>>61085873
>not knowing what happened in Srebrenica
>>
>>61085926
Guy who was arrested was there in the past?
>>
>>61086059
Yeah part of dutchbat who were supposed to protect muslims against the serbs but failed in doing that resulting in a genocide. The dutch fought as part of a NATO coaliton
>>
>>61086183
>NATO coaliton
Weren't they in the UN?
>>
>>61086357
yeah UN you're right, made a mistake
>>
>>61086423
Google is easy you know.
>>
File: 1445564548920.gif (514KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1445564548920.gif
514KB, 400x400px
>Muslims leave Europe to go to Syria
>Join ISIS
>Behead people, kill innocents
>Come back to Europe, get a free home, free money

>Actual European travels to Syria to stop ISIS
>Gets arrested
>Passport seized
>Tried for murder

Europe, buddy, sort your fucking life out.
>>
File: LA noire.jpg (34KB, 461x439px) Image search: [Google]
LA noire.jpg
34KB, 461x439px
>>61083263
learn to read:
>Nederlandse militairen die Iraakse en Koerdische strijdkrachten, waaronder de Peshmerga, trainen
He was also training Iraqi's and Kurds (including Peshmerga).
>>
>>61084850
Welcome to the BRAVE and STUNNING new world..
>>
Christian bale could play him in the movie
>>
>>61086689
He wasn't you need to learn how to read.
>>
>>61083628
It's ever white man's right to remove Kebab.
>>
Wtf? Hes a soldier in war.
>>
>>61087246
EX commando though
>>
>>61087246
Not employed by a Dutch army which makes him a criminal.
>>
>>61086603
I'm so happy there's an ocean between us and that shithole
>>
>>61088104
Still room for a hard working toothpastebro?
>>
>>61084605
No I get that the law exists. I mean how is there any justification for it? That's pure insanity. It's not even on Dutch soil.

That's like an American drunk driving in Canada and getting prosecuted months later at home after telling the story on kikebook.
>>
dit is kanker...
>>
>>61084605
I fucking hate this country sometimes.

This man is a fucking hero. Give him a medal, not a fucking lawsuit. Fucking fuck.
>>
>>61088290
You don't have to tell me, it's fucked up over here but the people here don't mind they think it's all juuuust fine.
>>61088404
Amen brother
>>
>>61088404
The man is a criminal, he broke the law knowing he'd probably get a prison sentence. He should get one, otherwise it is impossible to justify locking up proven jihadis.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.