[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can only post in this thread if your Opa(s) was in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

You can only post in this thread if your Opa(s) was in the Hitler youth.
>>
My grandfather firebombed Soviet tanks in Hungary, does that count?
>>
>>61083060
Was he German?
>>
My grandpa helped hide jews successfully throughout the entire war
>>
>>61082996
hi
>>
>>61083142
My Opa once complained about the Jews not paying for their train rides.
>>
>>61082996
my grandparents helped injured German pilots like 3 or 4 does that count? They got rekt in a dogfight with the British airforce if you are asking.
>>
>>61082996
Mine was, never got to fight, it was '45, in East Germany and they had no weapons so basically his commander said fuck this and made them run west so they could surrender to the Americans instead of the Soviets.
>>
My Opa was in the Wehrmacht as Hitler made every Austrian lad do
>>
>>61083369
Yeah stalin was a literal faggot he left no survivors after him.
>>
>>61082996
Grandfather fought in the war between Finland and Soviet Union.

He told my father stories about frozen fingers and toes falling of due to trenchfoot.

Have fun shitposting about having Opas in the Hitler Jugend.
>>
>>61083710
Both of mine were in Hitler youth as was required for many boys.
>>
>>61082996
hello
>>
>>61084132
How bad is the muslim problem in Osterriech? I have relatives who live in the country side.
>>
>>61082996

My forefathers were Austrians that moved to Croatia to work. My grandparents (on my father's side) were Catholic Croats.

But when the war came, they moved to Serbia and converted to Serbian Orthodoxy to fight against the Germans instead.

However, something must have happened (no one ever talked about it, no one really knows what exactly) because they eventually ended up hired as "Truppenunterhaltung" (Making music for the soldiers) by the Germans.
>>
>>61084655
My great grandfather was wehrmacht in Greece during ww2.
>>
>>61084348
I live on the country side aswell. It´s not that bad. I hardly see any sandniggers
>>
>>61082996
What if my grandfather was a Pole that spent 5 years shooting wops and krauts in North Africa and Italy?
>>
>>61084852
I went to Germany, Austria and Switzerland in the summer of 2011. The countryside is very nice. I also so the Koln Dom but I wouldn't want to go there now.
>>
>>61082996
My great-grandpa was a major in the SS or something, that fine too?
>>
>>61082996
I bet plenty of russians grandpas were in several hitler youths
>>
>>61082996
Mine were a Hungarian and a Pole who both fled Europe.
>>
>>61085040
Yeah it´s very nice.
The only problem here are the gypsies.
>>
File: 1.jpg (2MB, 4080x1760px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2MB, 4080x1760px
>tfw both grandpas were soldiers
German grandpa died on the eastern front (he married a Polish girl in secret so they made him fight in Russia) and Polish one liberated Italy with his friends. Would post some pics but I don't want to scan them again.
>>
>>61086729

My grandpa (mohers side) fought as volunteer on the russian front. When he returned he was sent to prison for some time and eventually got released. He tried to get some money from some institute in Fulda, Germany but he was denied b/c he wasn't injured or smth like that.
>>
My grandfather was a Soviet police officer.

I love posting where i'm not welcome, i like to see if people can resist screaming at me for it.
>>
>>61087871
I don't really care to be honest.
>>
File: 20151203_205954-picsay.jpg (219KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
20151203_205954-picsay.jpg
219KB, 1080x608px
My grand father was 82nd airborne trooper who faught the krouts and rekt them, I have his m1a1 carbine that stole the souls of nazis.

>pic related, the soul stealer.
>>
My great-grandmother opened the Flemish House in her city during the war, which was seen as collaboratiorism as 'Flemish' stresses Germanic heritage.

My other great-grandmother had her house bombed in WWII and sheltered Jews in her next house. She claimed to have helpen at least 8 families to hide from the Nazis.

My family has quite a contradictionary history, apparently.
>>
>>61082996
My grandfather shot Hitler Youth in Berlin in the last days of the war. The pathetic German cucks had kids fighting for them.

Then, he raped their corpses, so he kind of WAS "in" the Hitler Youth.
>>
>>61088257
My grandma was kicked out of russia for being an ethnic German.
>>
I never really thought about it. My opa was born in 33 I think. He won't ever talk about the second world war and gets really upset when he hears people talking about Hittler and sees all those Nazi TV shows and movies. Maybe he was...
>>
>>61086231
cheeky cunt
>>
File: 1450678960710.png (484KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450678960710.png
484KB, 582x600px
>>61088376
Fucken kek, God bless America anon
>>
File: Gossudarow.png (65KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
Gossudarow.png
65KB, 320x400px
>>61082996
My grandpa financed both germans and allies during the war.
>>
>>61088523
One of my opas was born in 31 and his house was destroyed by the British. He said he rather be shot than have to fight in the war.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 550x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 550x361px
>>61082996
Mine killed Hitler youth.

Does that count?
>>
>his grandfather wasn't even an SS volunteer
>>
>>61082996
My commie great grandpa and great grandma were drafted and killed a bunch of dirty krauts.
>>
>>61082996
My great grandfather was a member of the dutch resistance who got killed just before the end of the war
>>
>>61082996
My great grandfather fought in ww1 does rhis count?
>>
I didn't realize how many fellow leafs are from German descent
>>
File: Freedom.jpg (379KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Freedom.jpg
379KB, 1200x1200px
>>61089716
>>
>>61082996

H-how old do you think we are here, maple leaf?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0BHTli-O3g
>>
>>61082996
My grandpa and his friends derailed a train that was transporting tank engines and gears. Shit fell into a river and they had to get a crane, still got some old newspapers about that. And they nearly blew up a bridge. Then they broke into a warehouse and supplied the whole neighborhood with free flour. After the war when the frogs came to our city he stole some of their grenades and became a carpenter.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crQ4llWDl0Q

Based Grandma.
>>
>>61088784
This
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.