[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1451573934024.png (214KB, 663x820px) Image search: [Google]
1451573934024.png
214KB, 663x820px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>61075315
I mean if he wants to leave, he can
>>
>>61075315
>Sundeen
>>
>>61075315

I thought us Germans and Austrians were embarrassed of our past.

This guy hates himself more, than the grandson of Göring.

What gives yo? Is this beta/white knight the average leftie US American from New England/California?
>>
Click bait
You clicked
Mission complete
You're a retard
>>
>>61075315
"To shoot down a European is to kill two birds with one stone, to destroy an oppressor and the man he oppresses at the same time: there remains a dead man and a free man"

- Sartre
>>
>>61075386
does not sound jewish
>>
File: 1448232619720.png (205KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1448232619720.png
205KB, 505x431px
He wants to deport himself?

??
>>
>deport whites back to their white homelands
Serve the racists right.
>deport everyone else back to their homelands
So racist, ugh!
>>
>>61075467
Yes.

They also recently have a habit of parroting the phrase 'A Modest Proposal' because they heard it was a really good satire from their high school English teacher who has never actually read it, or anything that wasn't written by Harper Lee and/or Maya Angelou, but they knew the gist of the essay 20 years ago so they can pretend at intellectualism.
>>
>>61075315
>Salon
>>
>>61075764
"White male" is a euphemism for "anyone to the political right of me".

He doesn't want to deport himself. He's not even thinking about himself. He just wants to piss off Trump voters and insufficiently compliant centrists.
>>
he wants a plane ticket and citizenship to some place else provided by the government

i think he is trolling.
>>
File: REPORT GARBAGE SHITPOSTS.png (315KB, 1295x931px) Image search: [Google]
REPORT GARBAGE SHITPOSTS.png
315KB, 1295x931px
>>61075315

He meant this is the second shitpost youve made and youre the same OP as the "no one is illegal" thread with 2 more replies than this one.

Report the OP, hes sliding posts off the board.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.