[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is the end

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: justfuck.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
justfuck.png
29KB, 633x758px
I am from Quebec. I know many of you like us, despite the memes from Canadians trying to shit down on us because they're still upset we cucked them so many times. Quebec/Canada was one of the first attempt at multiculturalism in our modern times. I remember going through the streets of Montreal's and looking at their names. The west was for the anglo's, the east for the franco's and the middle for the Irish. At least, we used to be all white. We had our differences and it sometimes got violent, but never on a national/civil war level. Simple skirmishes going out to beat up some crooked teeth.

Here in Quebec, we have a rich cultural heritage that we used to be proud of, that we used to cherish, a white European culture. Despite the fact the French hates our accent, we've always been proud of our language and defended it up until now.

My grandmother used to fight for that country she called Quebec. She never was a big fan of separatism, but she wanted her culture to flourish in Canada. She taught me nationalism. A few years ago, she started talking about Muslims and how bad they were: going after everything she fought for in her youth. I was a fool not to listen to her back then. It got worst years after years and everytime we talked about it, her thoughts went darker and darker.

A few weeks ago, I chatted with her about it again and apologized for refusing to listen to her before. She then told me she was going to move out of this country. I asked her why she wanted to do such a thing, the woman who taught me nationalism wanted to abandon ship in her last years. Her answer just threw me in an internal fit:

>This isn't the country I used to live in.

Thank you Multiculturalism.
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>61072195
Mudslimes destroyed the person I looked up to when it came to nationalism.
>>
>>61072155
Quebec is a shit hole and I can't wait for its sovereignty
>>
>>61072155
Montreal is proof that the French and Irish are lower than niggers.
>>
Quebec was the province that pushed the mulicult on us in the first place. This is your bed, now lie in it.
>>
Get schlonged Frog.
>>
Probably the most reddit post from a leaf OAT , and theres been
quite a few
>>
>>61072305
>>61072392
>>61072427
>>61072434
So much hate. Can't we just fight off the mudslimes together? I promise I'll vote yes to any sovereignty referendum in return.
>>
>>61072155
>Thank you Multiculturalism.

>>61072301
>Mudslimes destroyed the person I looked up to when it came to nationalism.

Don't worry, buddy. It's just for laughs.
>>
>>61072714
>Destroy the spirit of a woman I love
>Just for laughs
Kill me already, I want off this ride.
>>
File: 1452857384670.png (512KB, 640x609px) Image search: [Google]
1452857384670.png
512KB, 640x609px
>>61072155
>>
File: Keyflagfeature.jpg (19KB, 300x204px) Image search: [Google]
Keyflagfeature.jpg
19KB, 300x204px
hey DUDE WEED LMAOs, rate my leaf flag.
we call it "Burnt weetbix"
>>
>>61072605
This, Canadians spend too much time fighting each other when we have bigger problems sitting in our bedroom right now that we refuse to face.
>>
>>61075434
I mean, I still hate the shit out of you guys, but I'm willing to put that to the side if we get rid of our immigration issues.
>>
>>61075829
Agreed, I can't stand your guts but at least a Frenchman won't make me see mine. As long as there are foreigners for us to face against I will never go against you.
>>
>>61076781
I didn't think I'd say this one day, but I agree with a Canadian on national politics. Dark times these are.
>>
>>61072155
Sad. I had a similar conversation with my grandma a month ago. Iktf
>>
>>61072155
God bless Pierre Troudeau
>>
I support you brother

one day we will prevail
>>
>>61077150
I hope we will see the day again where the biggest issue this country faces is Quebec separatism.
>>
>Here in Quebec, we have a rich cultural heritage

>we wuz king n sheet

jesus, white people.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.