[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, this american girl got killed in Florence - She was cheating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: ASHley.jpg (96KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
ASHley.jpg
96KB, 660x660px
So, this american girl got killed in Florence -
She was cheating her boyfriend with a nigger, and he killed her . Instant karma you'd say.

Interesting news :

-The nig is 6'5

-They had cocaine together in a club

-Her friends said ''don't go with him'' - but later they didn't called the police

-The nig is now saying ''I didn't killed her - she punched me very hard that i hit the cupboard, i had to punch back''

-Seems that from her phone someone was calling 112 (italian 911) but after that someone removed the card from the inside (the nig)

So :
They met in taxi
They had cocaine together in the club
Her friends told her not trust him
She went home with him and had cocaine
They had consensual sex
She told him ''Go out now my boyfriend is coming''
He goes full nig, probably punches here
He chokes her
She tries to call 911
He picks the phone, change the card, and leave her dying

Why are american girls so dumb /pol/?

Anyway, the nig did us a favor, one less coalburner in the world
>>
Point is what?
>>
>>61061527

We've been talking about this for the past 2 days.
>>
niggers start nigging and you pizza merchants spam it 24/7

you're irrelevant of fuck so just knock it off Luigi
>>
>>61061527
>be indoctrinated to crave black cock
>get killed by a nigger

P O T T E R Y
>>
THIS IS PROOF WHITE WOMEN PREFER BLACK COCK
>>
>>61061527
Got what she deserved. Good riddance.
>>
>>61061527

So basically a gril whose parents never took the time to read her a fable or parable. That's pretty sad.
>>
She was from a beach town a few miles from me. Goes halfway around the world to go fuck some dirtbag nig nog and do blow?

I don't want to believe it but damn it sure seems that all white girls will fuck niggers for either sport or drugs.
>>
>tfw you will never be culturally appropriated by the italian caliphate
>>
>burn coal
>pay toll
>>
>>61061579
>>61061596
>>61061608
The new DETAILS

Seems that the brother of the nig, is quite popular in Florence, he's banging american exchange students every night (And he was accused of rape 2 times, always by american students)

American women love african cock so much it seems
>>
To be honest the American chicks abroad all act like sluts.
>>
I live in Florence, and I basically bang only tourists - foreigners. American girls are the sluttiest ever - they always ask me to fuck without a condom both holes, lol
>>
File: 1434317300963.jpg (223KB, 456x600px) Image search: [Google]
1434317300963.jpg
223KB, 456x600px
>>61062045
>>61062093
They've been raised on the electric jew, what do you expect? Ever since the early 90s everything they've seen on tv or heard on the radio is "white people are lame, black people are cool, kim kardashian is the coolest person ever, here, watch her fuck this nigger, that's why she's famous, oy vey Madison McKenzie, don't you want to be cool and famous just like Kim?!"
>>
>>61062475
Sure they do Vincenzo. Add some garlic to mine btw
>>
>>61061527
Deserved death
>>
Nigs can't handle drugs especially not stimulants. Why would anyone give one coke?
>>
>>61061527

she looks like a blonde version of my ex

K E K
E
K
>>
>>61061527
burn the coal, pay the toll
>>
File: The_Nightman_Cometh.jpg (16KB, 217x303px) Image search: [Google]
The_Nightman_Cometh.jpg
16KB, 217x303px
burn the coal
pay the toll
>>
>>61062715
Right now in America it's becoming a problem for famous nigger athletes losing their minds after they take synthetic marijuana, which they do because our sports leagues have all these anti drugs policies including real marijuana. A top college football player jumped through a plate glass window from the 2nd story of a building and fucked himself up, and just last weekend one of the New England Patriots was rambling incoherently, shirtless, after driving himself to the police station he was so out of his mind.

Niggers are so addicted to the idea of weed at this point that they seem to believe they cannot function without it. That's what happens when their whole nonsensical rap culture glorifies it.
>>
When I read about this like 2 weeks ago I already knew it was gonna be like this.

haha never trust a cunt. Got what she deserved.
>>
>>61061527
She probably mentioned having a boyfriend to try to shift all the guilt onto him, because women think it's totally a mans responsibility to not fuck a girl who's already fucking some random guy on the other side of the world
>>
>>61063069
And they probably got into it about this and he ended up killing her out of rage of her stupidity

He doesn't even sound that dumb, taking the SIM card out
>>
File: 17506846.jpg (183KB, 656x425px) Image search: [Google]
17506846.jpg
183KB, 656x425px
Burn coal, pay the toll.
>>
I feel sorry for these women.

Really, the fault ultimately lies with us men - Before you castigate me, think about it. You can't have it both ways, you say women are incapable of responsibility and so on, but then you go on to blame them rather than the men who allowed them to behave like this.
>>
>>61062045
>he's banging american exchange students every night

Says who?
>>
>>61063754
>its mens fault that women can't use logic or common sense
dude seriously. I understand that we let them get away with too much, but honestly women should know by now the real world isn't a safe space, and black men don't fuck around with that "sorry honey" bullshit, I'd understand if she was young, but the bitch is a full grown adult, fuck her she got what was coming. Also she revealed to them that she was cheating, making him look like an idiot, as well as her boyfriend, and he was HIGH. that's the perfect mix for assault, but in this case it was murder
>>
File: 1452063399326.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1452063399326.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
All the trashy White woman goes with White and Black men.

Only top quality intelligent ones go with Asian men.
>>
>>61061527
Jesus can you cucks please stop making threads about this!!

She pay toll....yes yes
Coalburner dead, nigger in jail
We all know now, its been like 3 threads at the time for days now

Unless there is some anazing new twist we dont need to know, and NO!! Info about what color shoes the nigger had does not mean you have to make a new thread telling us about it
>>
>>61064690
We need to reach as many people as possible, this is an example of what happens going around with nigs
>>
>>61061527
Burn the coal, pay the toll.
No sympathy from me.
>>
>>61064418
>asian santa

Triggered 2bh
>>
>>61061527
>Her friends told her not trust him
Fucking racists.
>>
Who was that other American in Italy again? The one that had a threesome with some nig and then they chopped up their roommate. Creepy stuff, lads.
>>
What kind of woman snorts cocaine with a random nigger who just met in taxi?
>>
>>61064325

I'm with the Bong on this one. Women, like niggers, are essentially large children. Eventually hating on them gets dull because you realize they literally can't help what they are. We only have ourselves to blame for letting them off the leash.

Even women intelligent enough to work in highly paid professions make the most retarded choices when it comes to personal shit.
>>
File: 2016-01-03_21-48-02.jpg (71KB, 521x585px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-03_21-48-02.jpg
71KB, 521x585px
>>61062515
true
and Ive been saying this since the disgusting parishilton rise to fame - all the small girls see on the media is "be a slut = get fame and money!" and its only getting worse
new generations are fucked beyond repair, even Allah cant save them
>>
File: louis the cuck king.jpg (494KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
louis the cuck king.jpg
494KB, 1600x1067px
>>61065223
White women anon

>>61065408
Fuck off Louis
>>
Where's the fucking Mafia when you need them?
>>
>>61061527
>in Florence
this is the saddest part. nigs with no appreciation of history shitting up some of the greatest parts of the world.
>>61064418
>intelligent
>that fucking couch
>>
>>61061527
Burn the coal, pay the toll.
Nothing to see here, move along.
>>
>>61066147

What, does Loius "The Half Mexican Heeb" call women retarded children? Never listened to him.
>>
>>61061527
I'm so glad this story had such an happy ending! A cheating coalburner getting killed by the nigh that just fucked her? This is truly the best outcome we could have hoped for such a slut :^)
Too bad it wasn't a threeway, nig could have killed another dumb american slut and i'd have gotten there and shook his hand. He's doing god's work by removing coalburners.
>>
>>61061527
Who cares? Is this the only white girl to be killed by an African?
>>
>>61063011
Lol that stuff fucked over a bunch of people here too, its banned now and weed heads still seek it out over actual cannibis
>>
File: afa.jpg (8KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
afa.jpg
8KB, 260x194px
>>61066654
Your being a whiteknight saying its mens fault, when its obvious here that she fucked up, I know its bad that the nigger murdered her, but seriously what more could you expect from them, and its her fault for being a degenerate whore.
>Some liberal degenerate hag cheats on boyfriend
>She does drugs with the nigger and reveals to him afterwards she's in a relationship
>the high nig nog is offended that she would toss him aside like a dog, and even worse that she is with another man
>he kills the whore
Honestly this is the best story of bitches getting whats coming to them, and niggers going to jail for chimping out
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.