[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liberal SJW /berniefag/ here. Can someone explain to me why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (30KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 460x259px
Liberal SJW /berniefag/ here.

Can someone explain to me why the fuck this morally bankrupt bitch is guaranteed to win other than "muhhh first woman president"?
>>
>>61061021

Establishment candidate...
>>
>>61061120
This. She's tied in with all the right people. And Americans have fond memories of her husband's presidency and think she will bring that era back. The last time most Americans over 40 felt life was carefree was under slick willy.
>>
>>61061283
>fond memories of Clinton
JESUSFUCKINGCHRISTOS
>>
>>61061021
you claim that you are sjw and you are wondering why she is guaranteed to win because "muhhh first woman president".

lol.

That is how social justice works.
>>
>>61061021

Bernie is too ideologically extreme and he's too weak. look what BLM did to him

forget /pol/ for a second. the country is far, far more conservative than what you read on Slate or HuffPo. those are fringe outlets. Journalism is a fringe field. The majority of the country does not think like the degenerates on the left and east coasts

also, muh vagina is enough for some women.

welcome to democracy

ps. "morally bankrupt" is modern liberalism - killing babies, families breaking apart, promoting sexual deviancy, etc. YOU are the problem you're complaining about

fuck you, sage
>>
>>61061021

It's not cause of you, stupid sjws. You guys do nothing, except whine and moan. It's because most of the electorate is behind her. Bernie is and always was, a meme.
>>
>>61061021

The democrats have it so that establishment picks get a starting percentage of votes regardless of what the constituents like. Hilary basically got all of the establishment vote so Bernie has to get a ridiculous percentage, like 2/3's or something, to win. So HIlary won.
>>
File: aed.jpg (30KB, 506x395px) Image search: [Google]
aed.jpg
30KB, 506x395px
>>61061021

Welcome, once your JQ has been established you can assume full membership
>>
>>61061438

Elaborate more, anon. You seem to have an amazingly optimistic view of how great Americans are. I'm not an America, but I am a westerner, and westerners are very degenerate. You know this, and so do I. So please explain and justify your views.
>>
>>61061021

Left has been hijacked by suicidal nutters
>>
File: USA.jpg (9KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
USA.jpg
9KB, 318x159px
>>61061021

Bernie is weak, pathetic and a communist.

The day some one like him is elected, is the day America dies.

>inb4 muh portuguese

you know I'm right, shut the fuck up.
>>
>Liberal SJW /berniefag/
>says "bitch"

you have been reported to the UN
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.