[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bernie might overtake Hillary in the Democratic Primary polls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

Bernie might overtake Hillary in the Democratic Primary polls in the near future. Do you realise what this means?

TRUMP VS SANDERS
TRUMP VS SANDERS
TRUMP VS SANDERS

SHOWDOWN OF THE CENTURY! MAKE IT HAPPEN!
>>
If this happens, it's my personal opinion that it will shape the course of the next 50 years.
>>
>>61060673
Hillary has superdelegates so it would be absolutely hilarious if Bernie won more votes or more states than Hillary but still lost. Reddit and college campuses would collapse under the tears of his fans
>>
>>61061181
It's like the electoral college, superdelegates go with the will of the voters. They would never undermine the democratic process that hard and give such a middle finger to their base. They'd burn the establishment to the ground and guarantee a Republican victory.
>>
>>61061312
>It's like the electoral college, superdelegates go with the will of the voters. They would never undermine the democratic process that hard and give such a middle finger to their base.
>superdelegates go with the will of the voters
>They would never undermine the democratic process
You mean like they did in 2008, even when Hillary got more raw votes than Obama?
>>
>>61061181
Hillary can't be the nominee because she will be in jail.
>>
>>61060856
>This
Its funny, for how huge a deal was made about Obama and he won't even look like a dent compared to the crater on of these candidates are gonna make.
>>
>>61061312
Admittedly I'm not well versed in superdelegate law, but I do know they aren't required to vote alongside voters wishes, look at 2004 for example where they supported Dean and Kerry won with popular vote. The opposite could occur.
>>61061461
I'm conflicted because I hate Hillary to her core and hope she goes to jail, but I also want my college and the rest of them to wake up to democratic corruption by watching their favorite win the popular vote but lose to the establishment. It would be even more glorious if she was indicted after getting chosen as the nominee.
>>
>>61060673
a communist vs a nationalist.. MAKE IT HAPPEN
>>
>>61060673
Just imagine someone that can't even talk down a raucous group of hecklers debating the Trumpster. It'll be glorious
>>
ANGRY
OLD
WHITE
MEN
>>
>>61061650
Oh man, to see the Democratic nominee get arrested would be beyond words.

Unless Obama pardons Hilary
>>
File: Comfy_2.jpg (125KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_2.jpg
125KB, 962x642px
>>61061806
The bricks they would shit trying to find a replacement for her would be hilarious. The DNC trying to apologize to Sanders for literally scamming him out of the nomination. Sanders being a cuck and being the nominee only for another scandal about him peddling money to come out.
>>
>>61061461
Being a felon keeps you from voting but tbf I'm not sure there is an actual provision in the Constitution saying you can't be elected when incarcerated. Then of course you pardon yourself.
>>
Trump vs Sanders would be a win-win situation. Either it's Trump and America is reborn in full glory, or it's Sanders and America gets put out of its misery so we can finally talk about other shit.
>>
File: 1452645551777.jpg (130KB, 1443x510px) Image search: [Google]
1452645551777.jpg
130KB, 1443x510px
>>61061611

It would be one of the biggest displays of democracy ever seen.

As much as /pol/ hates Bernie, a Trump v. Bernie election would be a true Happening.

Everyone needs to realize that the powers that be have decided that the election is going to be Hillary v. Rubio, Hillary wins.

But we see at this moment a real possibility that meme magic exists, and the internet can decide elections.

Vote in the primary you stupid fucks.
>>
>>61062347
We already in a battle with reddit. And just like Sanders, they are pathetic white knighting cucks that will let women walk all over them, and give Hillary the nomination, and let her.
>>
File: rubiotrump.png (45KB, 879x422px) Image search: [Google]
rubiotrump.png
45KB, 879x422px
>>61062347
>Hillary v. Rubio
>Hillary wins
lol no
>>
File: image.jpg (249KB, 1292x748px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249KB, 1292x748px
>>61062347
>>
>>61062565
these are polls of registered voters, does not account for the people trump is gonna turnout
>>
>>61062565

Shut up foreign moron, you understand nothing.

The real test for the US is to decide that elections are not pre-ordained. And this is the opportunity.
>>
File: shrek_face.jpg (27KB, 320x317px) Image search: [Google]
shrek_face.jpg
27KB, 320x317px
>yfw the reddit PC nazis invade /pol/and
>yfw ww3
>>
>>61062347
except every debate about economy Bernie would get mauled to death.
>>
>>61062347
nice meme :)
>>
>>61061752
Truly glorious, I never thought I would ever see a election in my lifetime where two raving old men were shouting crazy thoughts inside a echo chamber.

We went from a young black president, to the oldest whitest presidents ever. Couple of New York cranks lmao what a time to be alive.
>>
>>61063376

Don't ever fucking reply to me again you useless piece of shit.
>>
>>61062347
We will alll feel the Bern.
>>
Two Meme Archwizards face of in a grand battle of Meme Magic.

The 2016 Election is going to be completely polarizing.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.