[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't feminists ever go after the refugees?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: heroPolish.jpg (103KB, 910x365px) Image search: [Google]
heroPolish.jpg
103KB, 910x365px
Why don't feminists ever go after the refugees?
>>
Thats a tasty looking sandwich where can I find a feminist to make me one?
>>
>>61060126
Because it stopped being about equality long ago, and has instead been about destroying Western Civilization.
>>
>>61060236
/thread
>>
>>61060181
>Implying the hambeast wouldn't eat it immediately
>>
>>61060126
The refugees are the only men that will touch them.
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 600x900px
>>61060126
Because they don't care about being correct, they care about looking cool. Which is the reason they were feminist in the first place. Really what did you expect?
>>
>>61060126
Because the refugees are being utilized as a weapon to destroy western civilization.
>>
File: aaaaaaa.png (79KB, 650x643px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaa.png
79KB, 650x643px
>>61060126
They do
>>
File: 12510444.jpg (25KB, 600x506px) Image search: [Google]
12510444.jpg
25KB, 600x506px
Rape is power + privilege + white skin, which these refugees (99% of which are women and children, mind you!) don't have.

The only reason why some of them would commit acts that could be misinterpreted as rape is because of racist white people constantly holding them down, forcing them to lash out.

The only solution is to abolish all borders, that'll let them know we care, and will pacify them. Alternatively we could just remove our own white men...
>>
>>61060535
This cant be real

I want off this ride

give source
>>
File: 1371549379089.jpg (54KB, 366x328px) Image search: [Google]
1371549379089.jpg
54KB, 366x328px
>>61060573

habbe eh doo eh dare whitefella hey wat u do up here in dis land hey

you be stealin my land dat my land yustole'em from muhpeeple eh dare whitefella.
>>
Because getting raped by muslim refugees is the only way these hambeasts will ever get any dick.
>>
>>61060583
Cnn
>>
They are at the top of the current Libtard-Pathetic Hierarchy of Social-Sympathy

It goes...

10 points - Migrant
9 points - Terrorist
8 points - Trans
7 points - Fag
6 points - Listerine addict
5 points - Nig
4 points - Spic
3 points - Woman
2 points - PingPong ChingChong
1 point - White
1 point - Straight
1 point - Man

And obviously the more of these things near the top of the list, the more terrible your plight and the more moral capital you can spend, ruining society.

The more points you have, the more you can work towards ruining society before being called out for it. And you get to abuse those with less points. And of course they add up.

Thus a tranny, black, terrorist is aloted more points that xe can use to ruin society before getting call out on it's bullshit.

See?
>>
>>61060583
>woman stands against sand monkeys rape
>you won't protect her
>woman
You faggots are so hopelessly cucked
>>
>>61061024
get sks
go innawoods
>>
>>61061053
> not in front lines
> not shooting as many as you can from border
>>
because the lesbians in denial actually just want sex savants that are dependent on them and their wage because they can't keep a boyfriend because they're terrible people which is why they accept no responsibility and blame men for everything

that's all it is, lonely women crying for dumb males who have no standards
>>
>>61060535
>hundreds have been committed and not reported
100% of feminism is based on the idea of phantom rapes
>>
>>61061101
>lesbians in denial
the only lesbians in denial are those having homosex

there isn't such a thing as a homosexual
>>
>>61061692

Can you say that differently? The way you worded it makes no sense.

>>61061101

This was a good post, underrated.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.