[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is your daily reminder that Muslims are the scum of the earth.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: yup.jpg (343KB, 760x473px) Image search: [Google]
yup.jpg
343KB, 760x473px
This is your daily reminder that Muslims are the scum of the earth.
>>
Dogs are white mans best friend. At least full size dogs. I see more and more faggy men with smaller dogs under 10-15 pounds.
>>
>>61059740
they're in a 1st place tie with the kikes
>>
File: DOGS-ARE-HARAM.jpg (198KB, 1009x647px) Image search: [Google]
DOGS-ARE-HARAM.jpg
198KB, 1009x647px
>>
>>61059740
fuck muslims
>>
>>61059740
Why would I need a reminder? That's like needing to be reminded to breathe.
>>
File: free me.jpg (31KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
free me.jpg
31KB, 448x336px
>take animal
>chop off his balls
>chain him up several hours a day
>pull him by his neck
>take him outside only when you want to go outside
>pull him by his neck
>make him to embarrassing things

White people justify this.
>>
>>61059809
What the fuck did you expect from a guy named CAT STEVENS?
Literal shill name.
>>61059740
Stop with this meme. Arabs dont really hate Dogs. Its considered "unclean" to pray after letting one salivate over you.

Plus if hating dogs was an indicator of filth (it should be, desu) then Chinks and Gooks would be more subhuman than Arabs. The only part of a Dog they like are the loins.
>>
File: 1384761605951.jpg (495KB, 1826x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1384761605951.jpg
495KB, 1826x2400px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog#Religion_and_culture

>In Islam, dogs are viewed as unclean because they are viewed as scavengers. In 2015 city councillor Hasan Küçük of The Hague called for dog ownership to be made illegal in that city. Islamic activists in Lérida, Spain, lobbied for dogs to be kept out of Muslim neighborhoods, saying their presence violated Muslims' religious freedom. In Britain, police sniffer dogs are carefully used, and are not permitted to contact passengers, only their luggage. They are required to wear leather dog booties when searching mosques or Muslim homes.
JUST
>>
File: Muslims in Star Trek.jpg (44KB, 720x579px) Image search: [Google]
Muslims in Star Trek.jpg
44KB, 720x579px
>>61059740
>>
>>61060924
>ensure species propagation long after earth is swallowed by sun
>>
>>61060924
I never neuter my animals and never chain them up. They've always been inside dogs where I let them outside in the back when they want to go. I even have a bell that I trained them to ring when they want to go out since I don't use doggy doors.
=
>>
>>61060924
> who is Michael Vick
Shut up coon you wore a collar with your owners name not too long ago
>>
>>61059740
The guys in that photo are jews. Guy yelling is a rabbi.
>>
>>61061931

Nice try moohammud
>>
>>61062059
Naw that one is actually true.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.