[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://globalnews.ca/news/2455654/v ancouver-police-looking-for-individ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 12

File: capture1.png (410KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
capture1.png
410KB, 720x480px
http://globalnews.ca/news/2455654/vancouver-police-looking-for-individuals-who-took-video-of-pacific-centre/

Vancouver Police are trying to identify several men who were taking video of exits and entrances in Pacific Centre Mall this week.

It happened on January 12 at around 6:30 p.m. Three or four men entered the building and took video of the mall and various exits and entrances, focusing in particular on the Dunsmuir Street exit.

Security at the mall “tried locating [the] males but were unsuccessful,” according to a internal memo by Vancouver Police.

What do you guys think of this?
>>
They look like members of Canada's parliament.
>>
dam they are effay as fuck
>>
File: oh_interesting.jpg (27KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
oh_interesting.jpg
27KB, 377x377px
>>61055307
Dumb fucker should have made it look like they where taking a group photo. I swear mudslime radicals can't even case properly.
>>
>>61055390
I would laugh harder if it wasn't 100% true
>>
>>61055307

It should be illegal for muslims to have beards.

It's the equivalent to running around with a black ski-mask, black shirt, and satchel over your shoulder. Obvious "bad guy" regalia.

Just conceal carry when you go to the mall. When they strike, be sure to shoot them in the guts and then the hands so they can't kill themselves.

Then force feed them pork and upload it to youtube.
>>
>>61055307
how hard could this be with facebook?
>>
File: ziYvNCy.jpg (87KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
ziYvNCy.jpg
87KB, 539x960px
if this country was sweden the pics would be cencored and there would be no report.

God im so glad we are not as cu.cked as sweden yet
>>
>>61055801
Canada properly vetted all refugees and the Canadian humanitarianism has won their hearts and minds. ^.^
>>
I am going to cyberbully weedman so hard if these sandniggers blow something up. He had fair fucking warning and he still imported a bunch of these fucking savages anyway because IT'S CURRENT YEAR I MEAN COME ON. He's going to be made aware that any blood they shed is on his hands.
>>
OF FUCKING COURSE IT'S A BEARDED SHITSKIN

keep importing them into your countries, you'll be fine
>>
Are you fucking kidding me? This is blatantly racist.

These men did nothing but take pictures in public and because they are Middle Eastern people assume the worst. That's racist as shit.

There is nothing wrong with taking pictures in public.
>>
File: 1443732989810.jpg (84KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
1443732989810.jpg
84KB, 700x714px
>>61055390
i was gonna laugh but then...
>>
>>61055307
Woah look at those asian guys taking pictures. I bet it has nothing to do with islam, they're asian after all.
>>
>young muslim men making sure the shopping centre meets the safety standards they expect for themselves and their loved ones.
>racist canadians think they must be plotting something.

For shame. ITS 2016 PEOPLE!
>>
>>61055307
Good eye on the security.
>>
>>61055952
To be fair its ultimately still Merkels fault
>>
Lmao Canada, you elect a drama teacher as PM, your currency is devaluing to Shit, your PM let's in thousands of mudslimes, and now you have to look over your shoulder constantly. I'm literally lmao'ing @ your life
>>
File: 1447802194810.jpg (276KB, 666x618px) Image search: [Google]
1447802194810.jpg
276KB, 666x618px
>>61055307
Par for the course truedoo
>>
>>61055307
WHY ARE THEY RACIALLY PROFILING THESE POOR MUSLIM MEN? SOMEONE TELL TRUDEAU
>>
File: jewquestion.jpg (8KB, 209x242px) Image search: [Google]
jewquestion.jpg
8KB, 209x242px
>>61055307
smells like mossad to me
>>
>>61055700
this must be done for great justice
>>
>>61055307
2 more high profile terrorists attacks and Muslims are fucking finished. Even their apologists and """"""""moderates"""""""" will have to turn against them.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 294x442px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 294x442px
>>61055307
>Vancouver

Bunch of chinks die and we finally get the spark we need to deal with the Muslim problem once and for all, also we get to watch weedman squirm
>>
>>61055307
canada cant even catch terrorists plotting attacks, great fucking job!
>>
>>61056257
Did they arrest them? No. Did they try to get them fired? No.

If it turns out they're architecture students, or autistic fucks or making an art project that needs exit signs, I'm sure they'll be glad to tell us everything about their sign collection.
>>
>>61057240
They'll never turn, but those of us who tolerate their existence because they haven't done anything near us yet might take action.
>>
>>61056715
No, he doesn't get any excuses. He decided we needed these sub-humans. After Paris, he decided we still needed them. After San Bernardino, he decided we still needed them. He's a weak-willed moron too obsessed with being hip and progressive to protect his fucking country. I'm afraid of what will happen if Trump wins the election because Trudeau wouldn't be able to stand up to him in any sort of negotiations. Say Trump decides he wants a trade agreement that's a bad deal for us. There's no way that Trudeau will stand up to him. He's a pussy.
>>
>>61057482

They put their pictures out in the media and said that the police need help identifying them.

That will cause them a loss of reputation.

Again, they didn't even do anything illegal either. They took pictures in public. They recorded public activity.

Man, people must be terrified as fuck of Muslims for something like this to make the NEWS.
>>
>>61055307

If I was scoping out a place, I assure you that security would not take notice of me. I can't imagine being that incompetent.

But I've also seen a whole lot of dumbfucks get away with shit because the people who were supposed to be watching had no clue.

Honestly, the vast majority of shit that ISIL has been doing is retarded 10-year old tier. Very little imagination or intelligence, just dumbfuck brute force horror show. So, I can also see how this might be a legit operation. It will be interesting to see if Canukaduh can into anti-terrorism before they actually start pulling trigger and pushing buttons on their suicide vests.

Dubbs for happening, tripps it An Happening.
>>
Fucking slims
>>
File: 1451782687631.png (638KB, 692x413px) Image search: [Google]
1451782687631.png
638KB, 692x413px
>>61055808
>yet
That's the key word here. We're here waiting at the bottom of the slippery slope that you've just started sliding down.
>>
>>61057663

Dammit. 666 would have been a sick get for that.

Guess you're safe for a little while longer. Make good use of it.
>>
>>61057566
honestly if Canada willingly lets in ISIS terrorists like these people and then they easily hop over the border into the US its bordering on act of war territory, given that Canada literally places tolerance and diversity over the dead americans that will follow from weedmans fairytale actions
>>
>>61057663
case in point the bungled debacle of a Paris imitation attack in Jakarta that happened yesterday
Bombs exploded, gunshots were fired with 7 people died

5 of those 7 dead were the attackers, mfw
>>
>>61055808
please tell me this pic is shopped. I find it hard to believe the majority of the candidates are female muslims
>>
>>61055952
Weedman needs to be dragged out of parliament on his ass if that happens and they can get that Sikh in there to remove the kebabs from this country.
>>
>>61055307
How racist of Canada to assume these fine POC followers of Mohammad(PBUH) are planning nefarious terrorist activities :^)
>>
>>61055307
nah, just weed dude. it's 2016
>>
>>61057737
yeah that is definitely act of war territory, and in no way hyperbolic to describe it as such. Without a doubt the USA has no responsibility for its own border security against this Canadian borne scourge of hipster arab photographers
>>
>>61057881

Indonesia, and especially Jakarta, also had a fucking tight response. Really fucking amazing, actually.

5 terrorists show up without warning and anti-terrorism SWAT squads are on top of them and contain them in something like 15 minutes.

I'll grant there was some luck involved, but they had a shitload of police on scene almost instantly. Top tier professional.

And, yeah, the terrorists don't seem to have been top tier or had a top tier plan, either.

And, yeah. Also. Jakarta is more or less a police state. Not a town I want to live in, or even visit for any length of time.
>>
guys, something's weird about this

it doesn't sound real. the van police of all people wouldn't do any kind of racial profiling like this, but its spreading like wildfire on facebook

is this some ploy to try to "expose" citizens for being racist when these guys end up being just "tourists"?
>>
>>61057978
ITS 2016! don't be racist
>>61057979
Sadly it will probably take a few attacks before that
>>
>>61057663
If they had an imagination, creativity or intelligence what they would be doing is get together about 100 of their guys in Europe and have them sack small European towns, just take out the entire population then go back to the cities and blend in with the migrants, no way a small European town has the fire power to stop an organized attack if you take out their small police force first, then when people dial 911 when the coming through murdering everything there is nobody to help, the cities are too far away to help by the time they hear about it, that's how you properly inflict terror, wiping whole towns off the map. We're lucky they're just stupid savages.
>>
>>61057561
I don't know. You can kind of gauge public opinion at large by what people are saying on the internet and after the San Bernardino shooting and Cologne the #notallmuslims rhetoric kind of cooled down.

If attacks keep on happening eventually Muslims won't be able to play the Islamophobia card and will have to actively hate terrorists to avoid being hated themselves.
>>
>>61058184
The Vancouver Police would be more likely to do so than another police force or the RCMP. But I see your point
>>
>>61055307
They dindu nuffin, trying to get their photography skills back together
>>
File: SmugCanuck.png (174KB, 982x379px) Image search: [Google]
SmugCanuck.png
174KB, 982x379px
Open the borders its 2016, I mean, terrorist cells are what make this country great.

I hope they also took note of the transgender bathrooms. Sons of bitches.... we should let in everyone and just let the jihadists stay in the combat zones as if they'd wanna come here!!!

I can't wait to pay my taxes this year especially as a small business owner! Trudeau YES! I support uneducated and unskilled lazy immigrants; 2016.

Fuck Harper. What a prick. Bad haircut, low halal.
>>
>>61057978

Not shopped. Our immigrants here sometimes congregate in their own large communities and create nearly entirely immigrant areas. That's probably one of them and they could be a 80%+ brown area.
>>
>>61058184
Who cares? y'all niggers act like being called a racist is a fate worse than death. worse case scenario your life sucks for a month. Then you fix whatever damage has been done .
>>
>>61058509
>>61055808
>gov.uk
>>
>>61055937
Thats what happens when you put John Mcallum in a Ministerial position. Hes a fucking do nothing faggot drunk now, just as he was under Paul "Lets sell Canada to my business partners at Haliburton" Martin.

Every fucking Liberal should be hung for treason.
>>
>>61055307
*siiigh* just because they're brown and taking pictures it means they're terrorists? How come the police never try to arrest white people for taking pictures?

For goodness sake it's 2016 people. Racial profiling isn't cool.
>>
>>61058502
I didn't realize this guy was a small business owner, break out the party favours for this hard working hard playing patriot.
>>
>>61055307
That's racist, Canada, I thought you were better than that, it is 2016
>>
>>61057618
If they don't get identified, then no reputation loss.

If they DO get identified, and it's bogus, they can ride the guilt circus and actually improve their reputation.
>>
I'm just mad in general dude. You don't understand the term. I run a crew of 4-5 masons. I am sick and tired of a cuck liberal gov ruining the western economy.

Cry more you live on the east coast and are mad because MAMA alberta kicked you off the nipple. Admit it.
>>
>>61055307
Same shit happened in Alberta with West Edmonton Mall.

Cops and CSIS will monitor the situation.
Nothing will happen.
Muslims will make it look like they are trying to help stop Terrorism.
Islam wins.

This is just a ploy to help force Canadians to accept these rapefugees.
>>
>>61057881
>>61058180
They were in the open, on a street, and on foot

I'm sure there would be more casualties if they did it in a mall

I think that explosion was a suicide bomber, basically killed his fellow terrorists
>>
File: 1452841912730.jpg (185KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
1452841912730.jpg
185KB, 750x563px
these men are clearly just dazzled by our opulent Western shopping malls, anon

nothing to get worried about, just sending some pics to their friends on twitter to show how amazing Canada is
>>
>>61059048
LOL there is still a fucking perma cop van parked by Simons.

Faggot Edmonton Cops. I was just at the horse races with a former chief who recommended me to go to Calgary. We literally hire WEM mall cops onto our force, it's a feeder program.
>>
>>61058509
holy shit that's scary. Oh wait, I'm already living in one hahaha
>>
File: earthquake scale 9.png (249KB, 442x375px) Image search: [Google]
earthquake scale 9.png
249KB, 442x375px
>reminder that Islam extremism is a red herring
>crazy muslims are statistically irrelevant to Canadian life (they recently killed... two people)
>the eventual scale 9 earthquake will kill over ten million people
>this will literally destroy Vancouver's housing bubble
>millions of foreigners, canadians, and natives will die and get sucked into the Earth's crust
>the mixed up canaducks, plankton, algae, and other shit will melt together into usable petroleum thousands of years in the future

If you live near the fault line, you are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>61059008
I assumed you were a landscaper making a point of how the lazy and unskilled immigrants don't work when they do, in fact large swaths of employment are filled with unskilled labour driving down the value while people bitch about unfair min wages raises that really benefit people who are shipped in to fill labour gaps that shouldn't exist anyway. Because that's who I usually hear trumping up their status of a downtrodden small business man, but suppose erbody can be pissy about something
Cod fisheries ain't what they were, b'y
>>
>>61059576
>tfw living in vancouver
>>
>>61059066
exactly I was pointing out that sometimes these terrorists are dumb as fuck, I mean they already believe that blowing up themselves earns 72 virgins in the afterlife.
SO, having terrorists in Vancouver scoping out escape routes for terror attacks and doing it without any cover like retards is certainly not out of the question
>>
>>61059691
Yeah. Though will Canada even act on it
>>
>>61059576

How will an earthquake kill the housing bubble?

It will make it awesome for everyone left. Houses are insured, the will get destroyed. And the housing industry will be back in golden years with all the new buildings that will be required.

The only one fucked is the dead people, insurances, and people who did not insure against earthquakes.
>>
>>61059612
Man I actually support the TFW program because where I live they can't get people to make coffee at Tim's. I pay journeyman wages to 3 employees and bust my ass 7 days a week quoting jobs and negotiating it takes up most of my week.

Sure there are Turks that will offer $19.00/sq Ft but on a $10m house they will hire me 100%of the time because I will actually do a good job and not a fast one.

I hire ANYONE as labor. If they like it i'll put them through school same as my mentor did. This is coming from a guy who could cash out and live like a jew his whole life. I want to make all of Canada as great as Alberta.
>>
File: haiti 2010.jpg (72KB, 485x365px) Image search: [Google]
haiti 2010.jpg
72KB, 485x365px
>>61059771
>magnitude 7 earthquake
>officially 316,000 dead

Fear nature anons. Men are not the masters of this world.
>>
>>61060071
Haiti is a shithole though. You make it sound like we don't make buildings capable of withstanding earthquakes
>>
>>61059576
Dozens of miles from San Andreas fault, bring it on
>>
>>61060071

Magnitude 7, eventual scale 9... what scales are you talking about here, that is the question.

You realize a european scale 7 earthquake is described as:Most people are frightened and run outdoors. Furniture is shifted and many objects fall from shelves. Many buildings suffer slight to moderate damage. Cracks in walls; partial collapse of chimneys.
>>
>>61060199
Chinese make those buildings? Maintain them?
>>
>>61059958
TFW is good insofar as a lot of businesses aren't viable and can't afford the labour to operate, like farms (I'm a grower). 90% of labour is shipped in because people won't do the job for the wage offered. In a free market you would have to raise the wage or shut down, but I suppose trying to fit a regulated economic system into a free market scope is presumptuous, and having foreigners do it is a more humane system than massive shutdown of agriculture.
Also the townies seem to treat the mexicans like shit, despite them spending 1/3 of their wages there, but I guess you can't please everyone.
>>
>>61055307
Looks suspicious
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.