[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donald Trump Won Thursday’s GOP Debate. Really.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: zzJyHhD.jpg (115KB, 390x450px) Image search: [Google]
zzJyHhD.jpg
115KB, 390x450px
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/01/14/donald_trump_won_the_gop_debate_by_beating_up_on_ted_cruz.html
>>
>>61051649
Where was Cruz during 9/11?
>>
>>61051689
Flying the planes.
>>
>>61051689

Probably in cuba or canada
>>
File: anchor_baby.jpg (152KB, 599x837px) Image search: [Google]
anchor_baby.jpg
152KB, 599x837px
>>61051689
Celebrating with the other Muslims in New Jersey.
>>
>>61051649
bloomberg agrees oddly
>>
Did you see the look on his face when Trump bitch slapped him with 9/11 guilt? He looked down in shame!
>>
>>61051689
In Canada slurping on syrup
>>
>>61051786
And I'm pretty sure Trump said something similar on TV this morning.

And they rip on Trump for watching the shows lmao. Get it together, Ted!
>>
>>61051689
celebrating in Jersey City
>>
File: DaleCarnegie-2Books.jpg (32KB, 360x180px) Image search: [Google]
DaleCarnegie-2Books.jpg
32KB, 360x180px
>>61051649
Cruz lacks finesse so he comes off as disingenuous most of the time. When Trump wanted to get word out that Cruz was born in Canada, he posed it as something the Democrats will exploit so it should be cleared up. Basically, concern trolling. Ted on the other hand has the nuance of a nuclear bomb. He's in the South and wants to win points by calling Trump a Yankee so you just blurts out "NEW YORK" over and over again. It's obvious pandering and he ended up getting fucked for it.

I'm not sure why he has a reputation as a master debater. He's so incredibly transparent in his pandering that he ends up being incredibly unlikable. Connection with people emotionally is important. Cruz comes off as the loud mouth who would shout out answers in class for questions he wasn't even asked. He needs to go read a Dale Carnegie book to get a refresher on how to connect with humans.
>>
Who would you be more likely to vote for, Trump/Cruz or Cruz/Trump ?
>>
>>61051649
A Canadian is trying to divide and conquer us
>>
Honestly every politican pulled the 9/11 card at some point in their careers and usually you can see past it cause they're full of shit but trump was able to use it perfectly and I actually felt compassion on his part. Kudos to trump.
>>
Marco tore Cruz a new one about that whole vote-flipping thing (which Cruz never addressed). He's a slippery eel. He looks creepy, he talks in a carefully calculated, controlled way.

Trump just wanted an opportunity for fisticuffs with Cruz. He just needed to engage so that he'd have an excuse to go all out on him. Because up until recently he's been forced to be polite, and it's helped Cruz out tremendously.

I think Trump was playing America like a fiddle tonight. Remember, most of the message is the presentation
>>
>>61051649
Feels fucking amazing. MAGA!
>>
>>61052320

TRUMP/CARSON
>>
The biggest thing was getting Cruz to concede the point by making him clap

But yeah, 9/11 is a fucking cheap shot. I got Giuliani flashbacks
>>
>>61052320
Dude...Cruz is FINISHED.

He won't be part of the ticket in any scenario.
>>
>>61051649
Trump is fucking undefeated.
REINING DEFENDING UNDISPUTED GOD EMPEROR OF THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD
>>
>>61052698
I hope so but aren't polls saying Cruz is leading in Iowa now?
>>
>ppl youtube Trump and 911
>Actually videos of him at the rubble site helping out

He won, and he will literally win even more after tonight.

Dudes a genius
>>
>>61052431
That's probably because trump was there when it happened, he had 250 people working on the cleanup and he was down there on ground zero at day 1.

There's an interview link of him around here, from 2001, I forgot the link.
>>
>>61051649
When trump turned 'new york values' on Cruz, he may have slammed the gavel so hard, Cruz will be behind Bush and on the kiddie table.

Holy fuck.
>>
>>61052809
The last 3 polls showed Trump ahead by a few points in Iowa.

I suspect Trump's lead will continue to rise after this Debate.

Cruz fucked up big league with the NY comment.
>>
>>61052828
Holy shit no way???

DUDE POST THAT SHIT UP!!!
>>
>>61052809
That's irrelevant. Cruz got raped by Trump, but he got annihilated by Rubio. And that point Rubio brought up about flipping the vote to pander to Iowa voters won't sit well. Cruz was the last obstacle for a clean sweep into the nom, and now he's done.
>>
>>61052775

Paco, if you help build that wall then migrate legally over here, I'll have a job waiting for you.
>>
>>61052809
The gap has been closing but Iowa picked Huckabee and Santorum the last two times so it's not much of a bellwether.
>>
>>61052590
>But yeah, 9/11 is a fucking cheap shot.

Its relevant because he was insulting New York -as a state-, shades of Romney's 47%. It doesn't matter that in both cases the statement was essentially true, its still fucked up and shows contempt.
>>
>>61052956
>>61052775
indeed, we have another wall in the north we need to build up to prevent the neocons from coming back in
>>
>>61052828
Doesn't exist.
>>
I cant believe how much Cruz got raped
>>
>>61053007
Doesn't help that lots of people who don't live in New York at one time did and still identify as New Yorkers or have family and friends in New York. It was a weird unforced error to make.
>>
>>61053007
and you never want to go full Romney
>>
File: Comfytrump.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
Comfytrump.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
Trump's just now getting comfy in the political realm and so am I family.
>>
>>61051649
Fuck ted cruz and his kike wife and every kike shekel AIPAC pays him to sell out america to israel and the kikes.
>>
>le great debater meme

Was everyone off of crap about Cruz?
>>
>>61052941
>>61053097
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
>>
Cruz could easily have preempted the 9/11 card by using it himself to differentiate between the "common" New Yorker and the "liberal" establishment. Instead, he insults the entirety of the state.

How fucking stupid is Cruz and his staff? Trump already used the 9/11 card in earlier interviews in response to Cruz's statement, and Trump just delivered one of the best, most sincere rebuttals (even if it sidestepped Cruz's point) in television history.
>>
>>61051746

Mark Halperin and John Heilmann are the only pundits i respect. They actually don't give a fuck about politics, so they aren't invested, so they call it as they see it. They've been above average as far as respecting Trump for months now because they know he is the probable nominee and want him on their show.

Also Trump showed his power level with that answer. The visceral description of the SMELL was godtier and Cruz is now stumped.
>>
>>61051649
#NewYorkValues

is hilarious
>>
>>61053503

Yeah i brought that up last thread. I legitimately have no idea how Cruz fucked that one up, pure slimey hubris I guess.
>>
>>61051649
I'm getting worried by this new tactic the media has adopted where they praise Trump.
>>
>>61052192
Spot on.

Cruz never shows how being from NYC is actually negative. He just vaguely uses it as an indication Trump may not be that conservative.

When Trump criticizes someone he always shows how it would make them a weak candidate.

Cruz just manages to sound like an asshole for 30 seconds.
>>
>>61052459
Rubio should have brought up Audit the Fed too. People including Cruz complained that Rubio was skipping votes, but in the case of Audit the Fed it was Cruz, not Rubio, that skipped the vote.
>>
>>61053871

Beginning to think Cruz is diving for Trump in exchange for a USSC appointment. But then I remember how obvious it is their hatred is authentic.
>>
>>61051807
Wtf no
>>
File: eat shit ted.png (13KB, 583x82px) Image search: [Google]
eat shit ted.png
13KB, 583x82px
Best comment on the YouTube video of Cruz and Trump debating "New York values".
>>
>>61053261
Wow this is great. Why isn't this more famous? We need to spread this.
>>
I honestly didn't even watch tonights debate. I'm so sick of the Republican party and all of their bullshit. Rand should have been on that stage
>>
>>61053261
Two days after the attacks and halfway across Manhattan is a far cry from >Actually videos of him at the rubble site helping out
>>
>>61054942
No, Rand was rightly cut from the big boy stage. The problem is Kasich and Yeb should have been cut as well.
>>
>>61055086
Yeah, I don't like using the 9/11 trump card for personal gain. Trump sounds like he's just defending NYC, which works brilliantly. He can't overdo though.
>>
>>61055465
Yeah they were squirming like bitches. It was a distraction.
>>
>>61055465
Krispy too. Hopefully the next debate has a national 5% threshold. A man can dream, at least.
>>
File: CYvhAZ1WQAAUO6J.jpg (133KB, 600x775px) Image search: [Google]
CYvhAZ1WQAAUO6J.jpg
133KB, 600x775px
cruz is toast
>>
>>61056110
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/lupica-ted-cruz-new-york-city-values-9-11-heroes-article-1.2497009
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.