[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm here to bust the "illegal immigrants don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images[1].jpg (8KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
8KB, 286x176px
I'm here to bust the "illegal immigrants don't get benefits due to lack of citizenship myth" (for the state of Texas)

first thing the spics do is come here and pop out their anchor babies. we pay for this through chip perinatal. citizens get medicaid - pregnant women but non citizens cant so they get chip - perinatal which only covers child birth and pregnancy related things vs all health matters.

next they pop out their little turd anchor babies. these little shits get social security numbers cuz they are born here. why is this important? even though the parents dont have socials the parents are still getting Childrens Medicaid, TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) and SNAP (supplemental nutrition assistance program aka food stamps) PER CHILD.

these benefits are determined on a person by person basis so the 2 parents with 5 children get SNAP and other benefits for the 5 children and the 2 parents get nothing due to lack of socials. THEY ARE LITERALLY ROBBING US AND THE TEXAS HHSC (health and human services commission ) is turning a blind eye to it. they have these thieves with no socials in their systems and IGNORE IT!

we must put a stop to this or these savages will never cease invading our lands!
>>
>invading our lands
These are our lands John, now get the fuck out
>>
Texas is a godless shit hole anyhow

Just look at Austin Texas to see how far the state has fallen to degeneracy
>>
>>61044347
Ok mr hernandez from spain.
>>
>>61044347
I seem to recall someone selling their land for shiny beads

>>61044415
>austin
>being texan anymore than geographically

i went to there once and i hated it the second i got there

all these bike lanes and hipster architecture, theyre practically commiefornia.
>>
>>61044171
Karma is a bitch ain't she Billy Bob?
>>
>>61044347
and seriously just cuz u people walked over from russia a long ass time ago doesnt mean you arent immigrants

injuns are immigrants
>>
>>61044415
>Have competent right wing leadership
>economy soars
>overpopulated leftist states fall apart because of shitty policies and leadership
>all move to the states which were doing well to get jobs
>ruin the successful right wing states

Californians and Jew Yorkers should be banned from moving more than 150 miles from their home states. Make your bed and fucking lay in it
>>
>>61044732
i dont remember a time americans have gone to mexico and exploited your nation for its wealth?
>>
Lel
>>
>>61044837
The original Texans were invited in by the Mexican government, declared independence, and then joined the U.S.
>>
>>61044642
I'm Mexican you faggot
>>
>>61044758
See
>>61046049
>>
>>61046049
are you here legally?

cool im down to be bros

here to steal from us via all them freebies?

get the fuck out
>>
>>61046635
My family has been here for 5 generations
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.