[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /pol/, what do you think about the KKK? They seem to be almost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: kkk.jpg (256KB, 935x887px) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
256KB, 935x887px
Hey /pol/, what do you think about the KKK? They seem to be almost completely irrelevant in modern stormfag discussions.
>>
>>61030940
what's there to think about? they lynched some niggers back in the day and now they're an fbi honeypot
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-14-19-12-56.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-14-19-12-56.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>61031807

This. And look at my pic related, its how they get is labeled a hate group when we arent.
>>
That's because they are irrelevant. I live in the deep south and grew up here. Plenty of people still have racist viewpoints, but they're more nuanced if they're in positions of power (most of the time). Everyone still involved in the Klan are literal cousin-fucking white trash or FBI infiltrators.
>>
>>61030940
they are and always were a bunch of jackass punks, them and their sympathizers
>>
Mostly we'll intentioned hicks. They're just muscle though, like the SA
>>
>>61032704
>>61035003

This is interesting. stormfags disliking the KKK. Why do you dislike them, besides the whole FBI thing?
>>
>>61030940
They're a bunch nobodies by today standards
>>
>>61035342
because you don't need to be in a special group to be a racist. especially if that group is full of inbred hicks and FBI agents. what exactly do you not get about people on /pol/ not wanting to join groups to tell them how to think. well, except for the catholic shills.
>>
>>61035342
I'm not a stormfag. I don't even agree with most of the /pol/-mind's shit. I just like coming here because it's entertaining and sometimes, outside of the shitposting, you get legitimate, unfiltered political discussion.
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 716x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 716x960px
>>61030940
I would rather have a hairy man shit on my baby.
>>
>>61030940
They never really mattered.

In their whole history, they killed fewer blacks than black-on-black gang violence kills in a single year.

Now, they're a joke. Half redneck cosplayers and half federal agents.
>>
>>61035342
i am not a stormfag

they and their sympathizers are the worst of the south and ruined what could have been an extremely prosperous region of the usa.
>>
>>61030940
They don't exist outside of two dozen federal agents desperately fishing.
>>
File: images(2).jpg (15KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
15KB, 196x257px
>>61030940
Original incarnation were master rusemen.
They used to dress up like forest animals and ride to people's houses and pretend to be ghosts. They'd go up to a home and ask for water. When given water, they'd say something like

>Mmm, this water is so cold and refreshing. I haven't had water this good since I DIED IN THE CIVIL WAR

Then they'd run away. They truly were mad men
>>
File: 2.jpg (121KB, 517x819px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
121KB, 517x819px
>>
>>61035342

Not a stormfag.

And the KKK is violent and their way doesnt work.

I just don't like that when I was a child this country was wholesome and now its a cesspool of degeneration.
>>
bunch of cousin fucking hicks now a days back then they had some muscle now they are a bunch of fucking losers mixed with fbi honeypots
>>
>>61030940
http://guardianlv.com/2014/04/ku-klux-klan-leader-busted-having-sex-with-black-male-prostitute/
>>
>>61030940
Their best days are behind them
>>
>>61037896

How old are you, anon?
>>
>>61030940
The kkk can Fuck off
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.