[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRUMPTRUMPTRUJMP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: 1980.jpg (72KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
1980.jpg
72KB, 600x386px
Alright /pol/, I want to visualize for you what the general election will look like in November.

Imagine your cuckmaster Reagan's electoral college map from 1980 (luckily you don't have to imagine because I provided a picture for you :)), not imagine the colors FLIPPED.

That's the 2016 general election.

>Trumpfaggots still think they can win.

poor guys :(
>>
>>61013004

now* lol
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 1136x640px
This is what will happen deluded berncuck.
>>
>>61013342
I want this to happen, imagine all the butthurt Texans and the memes that could be siphoned from that.
>>
File: sadlife.jpg (44KB, 712x528px) Image search: [Google]
sadlife.jpg
44KB, 712x528px
>>61013004
>tfw I live in minnesota
>>
>>61013004
OP must be that one liberal from a few days back gloating about how his sexual reassignment surgery was going to be paid for by the taxpayers once Hillary wins.

Have you decided to take /pol/s advice and just kill yourself instead of blowing truckers at the truck stop for rent money?

Anyways, you're as delusional as ever and may want to cut back on the gold spray paint, what few brain cells you have are showing signs of distress.
>>
This is what will happen. Just accept it now.
>>
>>61013004
>$0.32 has been added to your checkings account by the Bernie Sanders campaign.
>>
>>61014044
>Indiana
>Nebraska
>Blue

'no'
>>
>First female president
Trumpfags will never be able to fight this meme.
>>
>>
Op is retarded. WV would literally vote for Satan over a democrat for president after obama.
>>
File: race.png (89KB, 829x626px) Image search: [Google]
race.png
89KB, 829x626px
>Trump and Sanders both secure the nominations for their respective parties
>establishment gets nervous
>Jim Webb announces his candidacy as independent, takes establishment money
>Webb runs a campaign as the voice of reason and the only candidate for moderates
>Only wins his homestate Virginia and Kentucky but that's enough to turn the election to Congress
>Webb easily gets the support of most Blue Dogs, New democrats, and main street republicans, rest of congress slowly grows to support him
>January 3, 2017 President Webb is sworn in as the 45th president
>>
File: Pepe - Confederate Frog.png (110KB, 390x477px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe - Confederate Frog.png
110KB, 390x477px
>>61015498
>mfw
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.