[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling all Northern Irish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: _20160105_032932.jpg (30KB, 1073x585px) Image search: [Google]
_20160105_032932.jpg
30KB, 1073x585px
Look lads, our country is fucked. We NEED a new party because exactly zero of them has our best interests at heart. How do we get an unbiased (neither pro UI or anti UI) into the public eye? Unionist, loyalist, nationalist and Republican is irrelevant. We need something that will keep our borders safe and encourage leaving the EU. One that lowers taxes, cuts welfare and creates jobs.
Suggestions are welcome, our country will fall if we don't get real leadership.
>>
File: pirate.png (262KB, 359x365px) Image search: [Google]
pirate.png
262KB, 359x365px
I agree. But nobody will be interested, old fossils will be around for a while. And what would this party be? You can't expect to do all those things at once btw, it just ain't possible.
>>
>>61009446
Something that resembles Independent Ireland desu
>>
>>61010435
Independence is a possibility but not economic independence.
>>
>>61008129
fuckin taig
>>
>>61010583
Agreed but too many local jobs are being lost because international companies are packing their bags and there isn't any local capital to replace them. We waste too much on welfare and taxes that just go right over to England and aren't seen again
>>
>>61010869
Yeah, but I doubt people want to invest here at the moment. The best thing would to try and get Belfast and the rest of NI self sufficient which would take forever since people just aren't interested.

>>61010713
Up yours Cuckland.
>>
>>61010713
C
U
C
K
>>
>>61011204
People only vote on whether or not that party is the right kind of Catholic or Protestant it's retarded
>>
File: Captain Jack.jpg (51KB, 288x357px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Jack.jpg
51KB, 288x357px
>>61011324
I know. But you can't teach an old dog new tricks here in NI, it's just insane.

Pic unrelated.
>>
UUP are the obvious choice if you're not a commie or taig. I would vote for UKIP, but they will never win seats because that U doesn't stand for Unionist
>>
>>61011752
No matter how good their policies are people like me won't vote for them because they'll put to the bottom of the list and give Protestant the best of everything. That's why we need a neutral party with good economic policies
>>
>>61011873
>give protestant the best of everything
You think UKIP are interested in gerrymandering??
>>
>>61012031
I was referring to UUP, I support UKIP
>>
>>61012104
Ah sorry I'm tired. However I'm not seeing how UUP could possibly discriminate against catholics
>>
We'd be okay if the DUP learned how to run a political party.

Let gay people marry, let women have abortions and be less overtly religious about everything.
>>
>>61012320
They'll do more or less the same thing that happened in the 80s and everything before that. Fund and empower the councils of Protestant areas while the Catholics get the scraps. I'm torn on this because I love Ireland and don't want our culture to be taken over by a British one. But on the other hand Protestants are more conservative than Catholics and this could save us all from mudslimes. As a redpilles Catholic, I just can't win because Catholics are majority left rn
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.