[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANN COULTER LOSES IT ON NIKKI HALEY! 'BIMBO' ..'DEPORT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

File: Ann_Coulter_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (2MB, 1832x2224px) Image search: [Google]
Ann_Coulter_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
2MB, 1832x2224px
this is so messed up

What did Nikki Haley even do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv1jDEamLA0
>>
>>61007956

Women hate other women when there is no men around to hate.
>>
>>61007956
based
>>
>What did Nikki Haley even do?

Haley is an establishment stooge that shit talked Trump during the Republican State of the Union reply.

These rats need to be driven out. Good for Ann.
>>
>>61007956
lol this radio host is a fucking cuck
>>
fuck Nikki Haley
what did that bitch do?
she took down the flag of our heritage
in south Carolina. I hope that bitch chokes to death on a small nigger dick.
she doesn't ever deserve a big dick
>>
>>61007956
Haley gave literally the best SotU response speech of all time, manning up to the Republican side of congress's bullshit, and pointing out that guys like Trump aren't going to fix shit.

It's pretty amazing to see this progressive transformation happening to the Republican party. If they could somehow breed out the lunatics and just have an intelligent moderate party who still has fiscal conservative beliefs, then I might finally be able to vote for them in good conscience.
>>
File: 1441157206237.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1441157206237.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>61011009
Why do we need an intelligent moderate party who suck democrat cock 24/7? The republican party should exist to, at the very least, keep those crazy cucks in check. It's not like we don't know what happens when there's no right-wing presence, and its not pretty you fag.
>>
>>61007956

Haley's response to Obama's State of the Union was to attack the GOP frontrunner.

She can choke on a dick.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 390x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 390x564px
My god!
>>
>>61012469
>Le Red Skin of "Let History Repeat Itself"

Fag.
>>
>>61007956

>never married
>no children
>bitches about politics all day

neckbeard woman
>>
File: 1414923647633.jpg (8KB, 229x223px) Image search: [Google]
1414923647633.jpg
8KB, 229x223px
>tfw Ann will never peg you
>>
>>61012469

>have millions of years to yourselves to build a civilization

>literally just a few tents that a European child can destroy.

Not our fault.
>>
>>61013854
she called out the jews with her name attached

she's more of a man than you'll ever be
>>
>>61012469
I love that meme, because it proves that white people are being overrun in the nation's that we built and that we loved in for millennia.
>>
>>61012469
Why is this even considered a legitimate argument?

Yes, exactly - DON'T FUCKING DO WHAT THE NATIVE AMERICANS DID BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL DEAD NOW.
>>
>>61011002
Fuck you and your flag!
It is a symbol of treason!
There was no noble struggle.
The war was just the dems fighting for the right of rich dems to own other Humans.
>>
That host is john Gibson
I call him all the time
I and others converted him to being a trump fan
His producer Christine is hot
>>
>>61007956
she reveals her true face. Lol the typical Trump supproter.
>>
>>61007956
This guy is a radio host? Christ he sounds like he's running an underground radio show out of his basement. Ann yet again schooling some cuck.
>>
>>61011922
The point is that by having an intelligent, conservative (but not extremely conservative) party that is inclusive, the dems become a less polarising choice and people will actually look at policy differences.
I.e. the dems will lose a lot of steam cause a lot of moderates are actually conservative, and are just mad at the far right.
>>
"Nikki" Haley
"Bobby" Jindal
"Ted" Cruz

See the trend.
>>
tfw no bimbo fashy indian gf
>>
>>61009371
Ann can be a nut but she is correct here - Nikki was elected because she's a young foreign female. She has done nothing good for our state.

>>61011002
Plz be bait. I love the flag but there's no reason to continue flying the symbol of a military disaster that set us back 50 years.
>>
On a more important note
https://youtu.be/lXSBR047MMk
>>
>>61015018
Quotation marks?
>>
>>61015591

Nimrata Randhawa "Nikki" Haley
Piyush "Bobby" Jindal
Rafael Edward "Ted" Cruz

They are just like Jews. Fake names to blend in. Don't be fooled.
>>
>>61007956
I fail to see how she said anything that is untrue.
>>
>>61012469

shiny beads
>>
>>61015018
look up nikki haley's real name, pre-marriage.
>>
>>61016076
Also Jeb! and Mitt Romney
>>
File: NikkiHaley111210.jpg (11KB, 318x296px) Image search: [Google]
NikkiHaley111210.jpg
11KB, 318x296px
>>
>>61007956
Ann Coulter is so awesome. Words can't describe.
>>
>>61017416
They're not trying to hide anything with their nicknames m8.

Know the difference.
>>
Why deport her though? I don't get it.

I thought Republicans only wanted to deport ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

r r r right?....
>>
File: Frederick_Trump.png (213KB, 1078x599px) Image search: [Google]
Frederick_Trump.png
213KB, 1078x599px
>>61016076
Yeah because Europeans immigrants didn't anglicize their names to blend in right?
Pic related: Trump's grandpa. He also claimed to be Swedish.
>>
>>61017836
To be perfectly honest iwouldntmind seei g some kf those legal immigrants of dubious backgrounds get the boot.
>>
>>61018132
Goddamn I hate tablets
>>
>>61018086
That snarky tone doesn't belong here m8.
>>
>>61018349
do the world a favor and drink bleach pls
>>
>>61018086
I'm okay with European immigrants.
>>
>>61009006
She's a man
>>
File: 147590705171.gif (977KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
147590705171.gif
977KB, 499x281px
>>61018472
someone is cranky
>>
>>61018086
it's the same name though,just spelled differently
>>
YES GOP! MORE INFIGHTING PLEASE. SINK YOUR OWN SHIP.
>>
>>61017836
It's a joke

Ann is snarky as fug
>>
>>61011922
Grow up already.

You can't honestly believe that the conservative party, as it exists today, can survive in the 21st century. It's literally on its death knell. It's run by a bunch of racist old rich men who don't understand technology or the world today. It's filled with idiots who still argue that climate change isn't real despite the GOP's own official stance being in agreement with it. It's filled with bible thumpers who consistently fight all science and advancement because MUH BIBLE.

So basically, what any intelligent young male has to choose from, is a very left-leaning party that sucks nigger dick by thinking we should apologize for slavery, give reparations, legalize drugs, release a bunch of niggers from prison, allow niggers to riot in the streets, continue to enforce affirmative action, and give more people welfare.

Or, alternatively, we support a bunch of stupid old cucks who are drinking oil at tea time, still going on about birth certificates and death panels, shut the government down at every opportunity to the point that our credit rating drops, and being literally fucking retarded motherfuckers who are arrested for corruption on an almost bi-annual basis.

We need a moderate conservative party, one that's not based around retarded bullshit and false science, that won't bankrupt us and let niggers run wild, while also not dragging us back to the 18th century.
>>
>>61014160
>millions
pls educate yourself people imigrated to north america like 14000 years ago and no im not saying thats an excuse but you still look like a retard.
>>
>>61018756
>it's the same name though,just spelled differently
https://youtu.be/nxxSIX3fmmo?t=24s
>>
>>61017836

Ann Coulter knows she can't be deported. She is being smug, like /pol/. We say deport Ted Cruz and Governor Poo-In-Loo, though we know it won't ever happen.
>>
>>61014328
Link?
>>
>>61019128
All he did was literally turn a "c" into a "k" that's hardly the same.
>>
>>61019304
>Ann Coulter knows she can't be deported. She is being smug, like /pol/.
She's pretty based. She says things like this to bait the media and retarded liberals
>>
>>61012469
Oh I see, so we deserve this
>>
>>61014447
Wrong, they're mostly drunks and niggers
>>
>>61018990
Are you trying to top the record of strawmen per word in this message?
>>
This SC turncoat was shit once she took down the Confederate flag and pandered to the dindus...and I'm not even southern!

This bitch needs to go, and be used as an example as to why women should not be elected into office.
>>
MANDELA EFFECT CONFIRMED
>>
"loses it"

yoga pants tier mental gymnastics
>>
>>61011009
We need a Nationalistic Technocratic party you dumb shit. No more fucking lawyers and career politicians whose only life and professional experience is being dishonest cunts willing to trade the rest of the nation's prosperity for some votes or campaign dollars.

We need people who look at the tax code and say 'this is a clusterfuck, we're fixing it this month everyone grab some coffee'. We need people who know that best thing we can do for ourselves and the world is to actually be the 'nation of tomorrow' and be a beacon for the rest of the world to strive for.
>>
>>61007956
Ann Coulter is a clown and nothing more. Nobody cares what she says besides truly lost Neo-cons
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.