[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are SJWs/leftists obsessed with Islam? It's like they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 19

File: 1452687000349.png (852KB, 508x945px) Image search: [Google]
1452687000349.png
852KB, 508x945px
Why are SJWs/leftists obsessed with Islam? It's like they see it as trendy, like wearing clothes that are perceived as in style. Do leftists think it's hip to like Islam? 99% of these idiots seem to have no idea why they suck Muslim cock so much, they just do. Someone explain?

>pic related
>>
Anyone?
>>
they don't have an identity and want to feel special somehow this muslim stuff is a fad fueled by the lefts typical ignorance/arrogance/stupidity
>>
They feel hated/ostracized/put out of society and are desperately reaching out for some other demographic in the same situation in order to form a kind of trauma bond.

Unfortunately, the black widow eats her mate.
>>
They aren't because cultural appropriation is racist.
>>
>>61005619

it isn't here in the US, at least
>>
File: 1440005276496.jpg (97KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1440005276496.jpg
97KB, 1024x768px
>>61005619
They're dumb as fuck and it gets them attention
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-02.jpg (55KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-02.jpg
55KB, 991x902px
>>61008278
>>
>>61008541
Unfortunately, the black widow eats her mate.
>>
>>61007974
THIS!!! exactly. They have no personality or anything to offer so they go to something where they think they can bum goats...or be raped...
>>
>>61008520
another good point.
>>
They've finally admitted to something they've suspected in their hearts: progressive leftism of the west is ultimately empty, and they want an alternative. They can't go back to their Christian, nationalist roots because it's been so poisoned for them from their lifetime of falling for Jewish tricks.
>>
>>61005619
because islam is a real tangible alternative, not like the meme alt right movement
>>
File: 1408772102482.png (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1408772102482.png
61KB, 500x375px
>>61005619
Post-Colonialism is framed entirely around the idea that whites/males/western/christians are the source of all social ills in the world, preventing leftists from framing any social conflict in a way that doesn't have White/Male/Christians as the problem. The left has also conflated being anti-Islam with being racist, thus making Islam a race instead of an ideology. There is nothing worse for a white guilter than to be called a racist, thus making them unwilling to criticize Islam or Muslims. This encourages leftists to perceive Islam in a very sanitized way and not as an oppressive ideology fundamentally opposed to feminism and gay rights which is where this weird protective instinct towards Islam comes from by progressives.

My theory beyond that is that people who spend all of their time attacking the culture/faith their homeland belongs to may find a seemingly stronger culture appealing if they are searching for purpose in life. Islam can provide this.
>>
>>61005619
It's simple.

> white women have romanticized view of Islam

They think it means more respect and honor for them as women

> reality is oppression and status add second class citizens
>>
Hmm let's see.
You're raised your entire life on leftwing anti-white anti-christian snark (at best) and propaganda at worst.
Mix that with the usual dopey notion that eastern belief systems are noble and in-tune with mother earth or the moon god or stupid shit like that.
Since the soviet union died, communism is no longer the sexy revolutionary game in town. Islam is hot-blooded and exciting.

To sum it all up, converting to Islam is like saying "fuck you DAD!" (Replace Dad with "Society" when appropriate.)

Leftists and SJWs converting to Islam are the stupidest motherfuckers on the planet.
>>
>>61009089
Kek, an alternative to what? Not being a sub-human devil-worshipping sand nigger?

Alt Right may not be popular but at least they're not Muslimes.
>>
>>61009663
actually islam is just a more alpha version of Christianity and is anti racist, so liberals tend towards it because they want traditional roles and multiculturalism, which is not possible in white christian society
>>
>>61005619
Because they hate their fathers and have been told time and time again that European culture and Christianity is evil. So the latch on to foreign cultures/men, convinced that they'll treat them better even the guy is littealy beating the shit out of them every night.

It's a deeply rooted cognitive dissonce that cannot be addressed unless you have some sort of capacity for metacognition. The problem is the self styled "intellectuals" that fall prey to leftist ideologies are generally gullible and completely lacking in self awareness (even if they are otherwise intelligent)
>>
>>61005619
Lower on the progressive stack than atheism/christianity.
>>
File: LIBERALS HAHA.png (387KB, 585x591px) Image search: [Google]
LIBERALS HAHA.png
387KB, 585x591px
>>
File: 1450173134071.jpg (138KB, 678x706px) Image search: [Google]
1450173134071.jpg
138KB, 678x706px
>>
If you're over 25 years old you remember the "healing crystals" (etc) ladies which used to be a big thing. This is just a new incarnation of that. It's "self-fulfillment" for a segment of white women that is monumentally naive and low IQ in everything but the emotional.
>>
>>61005619
If I remember correctly someone posted a similar thread to this some months ago, and there was someone else who provided statistics showing that most of those converts convert back within a few years or something.

It's quite literally women who are ''finding themselves'' and other such nonsense, who find something cool and exotic, convert, when they learn about all the horrible shit they thought racists made up, flee from Islam.
>>
>>61005619
Nah, they just want to make themselves look good and honorable by feeling sorry for sandniggers and calling everyone who actually know anything about Islam racist.
>>
>>61005619
Because it's about as "anti-western, white culture" as you can get.
>>
>>61012066
>forced and/or brainwashed into covering yourself with a cloak in fear that Allah will send you to Hell otherwise

Literally the opposite of empowered.
>>
>>61008520

Luls at that pic. I wonder if they photo shopped the different colors or if they actually painted him black looked through the camera and went we fucked up.
>>
>>61009152
>>61009620
Around here this strange adoration for Islam amongst certain leftists is also deeply rooted in an anti-US attitude.
>>
>>61010954
What rubbish. Arabs are as racist as anyone else, and there is nothing uniquely racist about Christianity
>>
Because Vatican 2 council screwed things up for the west. Catholic conversions were up to 100k a year in the US alone until the bastardized new mass came along, and with it homosexual priests, feminization of the churches, etc.

Embrace traditional Catholicism, it's the only cure to this mess.
>>
>>61005619
mashallah
they have chosen the right way
>>
>>61005619
>Why are SJWs/leftists obsessed with Islam?

I literally have no fucking idea. I think they just have a fetish for degeneracy
>>
>>61014209
>embrace traditional catholicism
It's called orthodox christianity
>>
I saw this go down with an old boss I had. She was one of these lefty fairy ladies (mid 50s) who'd been married before. Nice as could be, but dumber than a block of cheese and no sense of the real world.
She meets some dude (either Syrian or Lebanese or Jordanian) who wants a white trophy, and tells her he can't marry her till she converts to islam. She goes through the motions (omg I'm so enlightened, look at me aren't I edgy, etc).

After marriage, due proceeds to beat the fuck out of her for the next two and a half years. It was tough, man, watching her come into work with black eyes and shit. She divorces, ditches the oil rags and is now into wiccanism or something equally idiotic.
>>
>>61014575

That's a funny way of saying "schismatics whose ecumenical patriarch is literally installed by turks."

Come home, Christian man.
>>
>>61005619
Counter culture that's why
>>
>>61005619
Because no other group in the world right now is going through as much hardship. Islam is violently self-imploding, Muslim countries are destabilized and destroyed every other year, and it is on the precipice of a real historic change. I doubt anything as momentous is going to occur within their lifetimes. They want to be part of history since they missed out on civil rights and shit
>>
I think that Liberals have a constant need to be the contrarian. It gives them some kind of self-worth to appears as though they support "the little guy". Since the majority of people are now hating Muslims for the savages that they are, Liberals will no doubt flock to their aid. Not because they support what Muslims believe in, but because they love being the underdog.
>>
Because libcucks are devoid of any character substance so they adopt whatever label is controversial at the time and wear it like a fashion label to get attention.

They're just really pathetic people with no merit, really.
>>
Someone post that comic about a feminist asking why does the other woman wears the burka and why doesn't she find it oppresing. I know one of you guys have it
>>
Because the right wingers see the danger of Islam and warn us about this, and in the process they shame the Islamic actors. The leftist see what is happening and they must do the opposite of what logic says.
>>
>>61005619
>>
>>61005619
wait till they see this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yUJZ6fErmw
>>
The tolerance Olympics! The more love you have for otherwise hated groups, the better you are. As you can expect, the prizes for this grand competition are not that great and potentially life threatening.
>>
>>61015748
Nobody actually believes all lives matter, they just say that to rustle BLM idiots
>>
File: CrusadervsIslam.jpg (15KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
CrusadervsIslam.jpg
15KB, 284x178px
The Theocracy of Islam is a violent theocracy. Islam puts no value on human life. Germans, French, Swedes. You Dudes have sat on your asses too long. Only the death of tyranny waters the tree of Freedom!
>>
>>61012085
Laura missed out cunt in her description
>>
>>61012066
Enrichment coming to her.
>>
File: 1452363081247.jpg (84KB, 1040x459px) Image search: [Google]
1452363081247.jpg
84KB, 1040x459px
>>
File: merkel.jpg (4KB, 213x120px) Image search: [Google]
merkel.jpg
4KB, 213x120px
>>61016094
You are standing in correctness. Here is an image of the hated enemy.
>>
>>
>>61012872
Well stated. The Theocracy of Islam will teach her "submission".
>>
>>61014031
Gun envy. I bet you would like an AR15 with a 100 round barrel clip loaded with Jihawg Ammo out of Idaho right about now.
>>
>>61017011
Wtf all he said is to not let any other muslims in. Why are liberals making shit up?
>>
>>61012066
>>61012085
>>61005619
I think what we're seeing is, they just want to appear different and exotic, if they actually read anything from the Quran. They'd definitely shut the fuck up about it, and that it supports women empowerment.

So they want to add as many labels onto themselves to become more desirable, these people are attention whoring it to the max, and are deeply damaged psychologically.
>>
File: Corbin.jpg (54KB, 957x540px) Image search: [Google]
Corbin.jpg
54KB, 957x540px
>>61005619
Because within the vacuum of masculinity feminism has created for itself, the most brutish patriarchy is appealing. Also, leftists hate everything that is white, western, and christian. They know there were crusades once, where white, christian males from Europe fought brown skinned muslims. Since Leftism is essentially about treason to the culture and race you came from, Muslims make perfect sense. They'd all become Jews if it wasn't so hard to convert and still be respected.
>>
>>61012085
>Asexual
>Queer
How can you be an asexual queer?
>>
File: allahu_lives_matters.jpg (376KB, 750x548px) Image search: [Google]
allahu_lives_matters.jpg
376KB, 750x548px
>>61015748
Allahu lives matter, you selfish nigger.
>>
>>61017011
They're just baiting the fact that she mentioned "someone with BLONDE hair". Means there trying to make this a racial issue, that "Eww, White Supremacy guys"!

What's more white than Blonde? So they instinctively go after it. I mean shit she could have used so many different ways to describe him, that he is a bit of a loudmouth, or that he has FUNNY hair, not blonde.

This is because her daughter didn't say it, and she is a transparent cunt, lying through her fucking teeth.
>>
File: 1444360798989.png (91KB, 1308x384px) Image search: [Google]
1444360798989.png
91KB, 1308x384px
>>61005619
>>
>>61017769
How can you be a genderqueer pansexual zucchini?

Just let the snowflakes call themselves whatever they want.
>>
>>61014526
Islam struck about 100 years too soon. Islam will be the first religion to be vanquished from the planet. You faggots smell bad too! To much camel smegma?
>>
>>61017681
Guarantee she does not pray or worship.
>>
Muslim here

I'll tell you why. Those femibitches actually want to be put in their place.

(They only label people a creep/pervert/creepert if that person is not-alpha. Do you really think they would call (insert handsome male model name here) a P-PERVERT if he watched and toutched her?)

The other non-Muslim man let her behave like a cunt, so she will. What she actually wants it to be submissive to a guy (like biologiy etc etc programmed them to be).

Now she can finnaly have a Muslim man that won't tolerate any of her shit
>>
>>61009620
>eastern belief systems are noble
How does an Abrahamic religion fall under that umbrella?
>>
>>61008666
Thanks for your contribution, British Satan
>>
>>61017415
Because liberalism is a mental disorder
>>
>>61010954
What are you talking about you fucking maple leaf nigger? Arab muslims are very much racist towards black muslims. Arabs also hate Indians more than anyone else, aside from the US.
>>
File: 1451524719080.png (361KB, 607x605px) Image search: [Google]
1451524719080.png
361KB, 607x605px
It's the fault of modern super secular Protestantism. People seek mysticism. Islam has it. Islam claims to give people the "true" God and Jesus, the "true" abrahamic faith. But that's just one piece of the puzzle.

The stupid leftist atheist feminists are the other.. They know nothing of islam, and to them it's the flavor off the month. It's the compassionate brown person thing to emulate.

75% percent of Muslim converts in the west leave the faith after 2 years.

> a lot of people are fucking retarded
>>
>>61017931
>>61018751
Nailed it
>>
>>61019832
>75% percent of Muslim converts in the West leave the faith after 2 years.
I know there are converts that leave Islam, but is it really that high? Do you have a source on that?
>>
>>61019832
> a lot of people are fucking retarded
This is really the only part of your post that mattered.
>>
>>61020407
>>61019832
Do they not realize the punishment for apostacy is death or some shit?
>>
Is the Koran even translated to english?
Would them leftist and liberals even read those if it was translated?
>>
>>61005619
I wait the day in which RT will pass the news of a woman, or better some fag in vacation in some stupid muslim nation, converting to Islam, and then getting stoned, according to Islam law, some days after.
>>
>>61021052
Of course it's been translated to English, but you can probably count the number of leftists on one hand who have actually read it.
>>
File: Liberals.png (1MB, 1319x2595px) Image search: [Google]
Liberals.png
1MB, 1319x2595px
>>61005619
>>
>>61005619
It's edgy
It goes against everything the white christian male has ever stood for
>>
>>61019832
>75% percent of Muslim converts in the west leave the faith after 2 years.
Are they put to death as required by their faith
>>
>>61021562

Yeah, one of my friends gave me a copy because he converted. I read it. It purports to have been delivered to correct Christians but then goes on to correct things that no Christian ever believed.
>>
>>61022709
>one of my friends converted
When and why did you friend convert? Was he non-religious before?
>>
>>61023815

HE was raised Catholic and poorly catechized. He was atheist for a long time before becoming a Santerian. He got disillusioned with that for some reason and left it. Then he started listening to nasheeds to go to sleep (dont blame him they sound pretty cool) and started looking at Islamic calligraphy. During this time he was talking to a Novus Ordo priest who told him that he wouldn't try to convert him at all for...reasons I'm not sure of. Sucky priest. He found a picture of the shahada and set it as his background on his laptop. One of his classmates asked him for help on something, saw the picture, and said "Oh wait are you Muslim bro?" and he said "No but I guess I'm interested." A week later he said the shahada in a mosque.

That priest really, really dropped the ball. He just wanted to be wanted.
>>
>>61015845
>From the nation of Sweden!

I should've expected this
>>
File: 1448946398363.jpg (24KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
1448946398363.jpg
24KB, 401x372px
>>61005619
>>
>>61020407
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/07/islam-fastest-shrinking-religion-in-the-world

1. According to Dr. Ilyas Ba-Yunus (1932-2007), a Pakistani-born American Muslim and Emeritus Professor of Sociology, State University of New York at Cortland, 75% of new Muslim converts in the US leave Islam within a few years. [14] This perception was confirmed by Imam Abu Laith Luqman Ahmad, who wrote on January 13, 2010:
>>
>>61012085
Islam hates dykes and fags you dumb cunt
>>
File: 1423945576603.png (295KB, 636x529px) Image search: [Google]
1423945576603.png
295KB, 636x529px
>>61005619
Quickest way to say "fuck you!" to mom and dad.
>>
>>61024504
I spoke with a priest today I'm going to mass on Saturday night (I work sundays) and meeting him afterward wish me luck.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.