[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MEN BLOWN THE FUCK OUT U T

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

File: 457.jpg (30KB, 635x469px) Image search: [Google]
457.jpg
30KB, 635x469px
MEN BLOWN

THE FUCK

OUT
U
T
>>
Not dating 600lbs hambeasts doesn't make you emasculated tbhfamsmh.
>>
File: 1452506961840.jpg (141KB, 613x967px) Image search: [Google]
1452506961840.jpg
141KB, 613x967px
Who cares, our next president Donald J Trump is a genius with a 156 IQ score.
>>
>>61005613
Fuck off, Canada.
>>
except nobody feels emasculated by feminism
>>
File: lcb.jpg (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
lcb.jpg
3KB, 160x160px
>>61005613
>>
>>61005613
Nah. Growing up in the female-dominated school system I was routinely told by my teachers that I was dumber, evil, 'obsolete' and inferior to women for 12 years. Fuck off cunt.
>>
>>61005613
Oppression of women is the default state. Anyone arguing against that is not normal in the head.
>>
>>61005613
I don't feel emasculated by feminism at all. Not really understand where he's getting that from.
>>
>>61005613
>Ignore bitches
>Acquire money

OPPRESSED!
>>
>>61005613
No, i actually agreee with this guy. Men are too concerned with putting the pussy on the pedastal. Instead we should be baseing our masculinity on our skills and jobs instead of women. Femenism still sucks though.
>>
>>61006469
you're not wrong but i don't think that's what he was saying
>>
>>61005613
I still oppress women.
>>
>>61006469
Men who obsess over women are anything but
>>
>>61005613
Hey look a nigger.
>>
You cannot oppress something that is biologically engineered to be submissive.
>>
>>61005613
I think most men just feel mildly annoyed at feminism and their bullshit.
Very few are directly butthurt about it.
>>
He's entirely not wrong though

A lot of white boy's are in some ways petulant children and more or less throw tantrums about women in the 21st century

Can't just be a stoic and power through with what you believe in
>>
>>61005613

I don't feel emasculated by feminism.

... I guess that's the only argument needed.
>>
Ask him if he's talking about muslims.
>>
>>61005613

I am not emasculated by feminism, I just think it is very disingenuous, and I see how it is used as a cover for women to not be held responsible for their actions, meanwhile doing their best to harm men and boys however they can.

That tweet, though, reminds me of when a white feminist tweeted "If you don't date a feminist, you are not a real man". She was sort of good looking, too. But the very idea that women can sperg out when someone doesn't date them or someone doesn't agree with them on an issue is proof that things are fucked. The moment men sperg out, they get criticized. The moment women sperg out, they get praised.
>>
File: Cartoon18.jpg (233KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Cartoon18.jpg
233KB, 1500x1500px
>>61005613
>this beta
>>
>>61005906
fucking THIS!
>>
>>61005613

>GAMERGATE BTFO
>>
File: feminist pseudointellectuals.jpg (68KB, 622x588px) Image search: [Google]
feminist pseudointellectuals.jpg
68KB, 622x588px
>>61005613
>>
>>61008588

Literally all the MRA, gamergaters are single, or gay dudes

Not including right wing writers or think tanks that are using your stupid asses.
>>
>>61008981

Every single MRA guy I've ever talked to strongly believed in marriage. I added one on Facebook, he was married with kids. I don't see why it's so taboo to not want men to get fucked over and not wanting to submit to female demands.
>>
File: hydebacker.jpg (55KB, 607x609px) Image search: [Google]
hydebacker.jpg
55KB, 607x609px
>>61005613

>a woman who knows her place
>a bad thing

pick one
>>
File: swedocaust_male_shame_feminism.jpg (602KB, 544x2739px) Image search: [Google]
swedocaust_male_shame_feminism.jpg
602KB, 544x2739px
>>61005613
> maybe you wouldn't feel emasculated
That sexist migoynist piece of shit is speaking about being emasculated like it's a BAD thing. Masculinity = oppression, so becoming emasculated MEANS DESTROYING OPPRESSION. Jesus, it's 2016, that misogynist needs to fucking read a book.
>>
>>61005613
Dumb faggot.
>>
File: 1444831016088.png (482KB, 677x791px) Image search: [Google]
1444831016088.png
482KB, 677x791px
Where did this narrative come from that men have a fragile masculinity that will be shattered into a million pieces if a woman gains 200 pounds and doesn't shave her underarm hair.
>m-male tears
>masculinitysofragile
>feel emasculated yet?

I'm just going to go out on a limb and speak for a large majority of males when I say that it doesn't bother us in the slightest. In fact it's so beneath the radar of the average schlong-owner that it's looked at as more cringe than a serious movement. Something you scroll past once or twice and say "wow that's crazy" before scrolling right on by, maybe leaving a comment if it's especially insane.
I don't understand where the idea of the male oppressive regime comes from. Most of the dudes who leave nasty comments for feminists or shit on them do it as a fun little hobby
>>
>>61006469
That's true but what OP's faggot canadian ass is saying is that men actually oppress women when in reality men want very little to do with women other than straight up pussy.
>>
Ha, no.

If I'm building a tower of cards, current year feminism is the ignorant cunt who walks up, asks "what ya' doooooing", and ends up knocking it down. In essence, feminism is a three year old child walking around bumping into things.
Of course, you can't hit them for it - this would be morally wrong - so all you can do is suck it up until you develop a stomach ulcer.

Ever been talking to a woman and she's said something completely irrelevant in regards to the conversation? That's the three year old responding "elephants on toast" when you ask it what it wants for dinner.
Of course, you can't ask it what it wants for dinner because it lacks the capacity for reasoning and won't make a sensible choice

women = children = women = children.
>>
File: Izod Lacoste ad 1956.jpg (103KB, 1000x1376px) Image search: [Google]
Izod Lacoste ad 1956.jpg
103KB, 1000x1376px
>>61006000

Trips of truth.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 500x497px
Bitches are stupid.

Maybe they wouldn't be if they had upper body strength,could plan for the future,and if their whole self worth didn't depend on how pretty or slutty they were.

Bitches don't know their place anymore. That's their only problem.
>>
>>61005906
Strange, he said at one rally "My IQ, its 132. 132. In case anyone here was wondering."
>>
>>61005613
A shitpost from a syrupnigger?

That has to be a first...
>>
>>61005613
>Malcolm flex
>>
>>61014881

>Donald Pump
>>
>>61005830
first post best post.
>>
>>61013014

>virgin
>fedora
>other memes from toxic cesspools of the Internet where losers hang out

Sorry anon, just covering the bases before the bitter, lonely, angry femanons come here and start replying to every criticism of women with "virgin". I have to do it before they do.
>>
>>61008814
cant wake up
>>
>>61005613
>emasculated
Women and their trivial pursuits of campaigning to simply be campaigning, is again the utility of their gender. The constant need for attention, the constant desire to drown their own soapboxes in tears, the constant inter-rim fighting amoungst themselves.... If they could shut their cocksuckers for 10 years, go to school, get degrees, enter the "male dominated" work forces of STEM, actually contribute substantially to world concerns, if would marginalize and segragate all women into two catagories, those who do, and those who still keep crying. There needs to be a no bullshit type of woman, to take a large role in STEM somewhere, and completely disregard feminism, shun it even. What would feminists say then... It would default to a factor of her upbringing, or her race, or some other shit that deflects from the fact that when a woman or a man, is intelligent, and capable and goes after that shit, It's true equality. The equality they hope for is male genocide or enslavement. But they're not strong or smart enough to do either, so they just cry all day, hoping the wolf will stop being a wolf and let the sheep lazily lie in the grass fields all day.
>>
File: 1452604913692.jpg (21KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1452604913692.jpg
21KB, 429x410px
>>61015283
>virgin shaming
>>
Mankinds greatest error was in giving women the vote.

His second biggest error was allowing women to leave the kitchen

We can correct these errors once we elect Trump.
>>
>>61005613
so what exactly is so oppressing? Gravity?
>>
>>61015942

It's simple, anon. It's taboo to criticize women in western society now. The slightest critique of female sexual behavior is considered horrible and worsest than Hitler.

Have you ever wondered why "virgin shaming" is not really considered a thing? I Googled that before, and all the results I found were people denying that it can be a thing. But "slut shaming"? Yeah, that's just so bad, worse than Hitler, and we should all feel guilty for it.

Double standards - apparently, they only affect women. Or so I've been told.
>>
Who is Malcom Flex?

Are people seriously this beta?
>>
>>61006469
>feminism won’t come after our skills and jobs guys!

First day online?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.