[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jew conspiracy for real?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 23

Memes aside, I think this, as a "conspiracy" theory is not too far fetched.

1) Jews in control in EU
2) Top jews push multiculturalism and immigration politics in EU
3) Jews pissed off at Palestinians and arabs, so get them to immigrate in Europe
4) Jews get revenge on Europe and Germany by flooding them with immigrants
5) Jews reduce threat near Israel
6) Jews migrate back to Israel as EU is left in ruins thanks to rapefugees
7) Thanks to this policy, white Europeans are breeded out of existence
8) Jews from Israel become the leading white race

Am I missing something here? I thought it was absurd at first, too, but now when you look at it, it seems completely logical and rational. And very, very well thought out.
>>
>>60999060
Conspiracy theories are not accurate/true by definition. And cultural Marxism is a massively retarded conspiracy theory.
>>
How is cultural marxism a retarded theory when you can see a lot of evidence for it?
>>
File: happy merchant.png (1MB, 4282x5000px) Image search: [Google]
happy merchant.png
1MB, 4282x5000px
>>60999374
good goy, yes, it is all a conspiracy
>>
>>60999374
>And cultural Marxism is a massively retarded conspiracy theory.
How so?
>>
Conspiracy this
>>
No, seriously, no memes, no trollen, just tell me how do you REALLY think it is.

Do you think that is the case here?

Or is it too far fetched?
>>
>>60999728
Because it is a conspiracy theory, which relies on distorting the truth in order to achieve political goals.
>>60999865
>>60999967
It is a conspiracy theory by definition. Even wikipedia redirects to conspiracy theories when you type it in
>>61000042
>hey guys I used a funny jew proxy pls respond
>>
>>61000204
Fuck meant to attach pic
>>
>>61000204
But if it is not true, why does it make SO MUCH SENSE?
>>
File: 1452637955965.gif (2MB, 2056x2733px) Image search: [Google]
1452637955965.gif
2MB, 2056x2733px
>>61000417
What makes sense? Heres a tip: next time you see one of those anti jew infographics, try actually visiting the links the put for their sources. Its all a complete sham
>>
>>61000204
You are seriously retarded rofl

>Even wikipedia redirects to conspiracy theories when you type it in

As if that proves ANYTHING. You can't possibly be this naive can you?

Or are you just underage?
>>
>>60999060
>>61000136

I think you're missing the part where us average Jews dislike this plan. If I wanted to live in Israel I'd go live there. I don't want to get chased out of my own country by sand-monkeys.

Do you think Europeans Jews don't feel the same way?
>>
>>61000857
See >>61000254
>>
>>61000938
There are more than one type of Jews.
>>
>>60999060

Europe is also the most consistent opponent of greater Israel. If they want to ethnically cleanse Israel and the rest of the promised land they have to get rid of white Europe as an economic military force.

The US is no problem, the rest of the world with any real economic/military simply does not care.
>>
>>61001180
I mean your average run-of-the-mill middle class European Jew. Like the ones I'm always reading about getting beaten up and humiliated in the streets of Paris.

Somehow I don't think they'd be too happy with this plan.

>>61001207
>Europe is also the most consistent opponent of greater Israel

When did all the Muslims and Arabs in the world go extinct?
>>
>>61000204
>It is a conspiracy theory by definition.
And how does this make it invalid? If I label the holocaust as a conspiracy theory does this mean it never happened?
>>
>>61000738
I'm not denying the Holocaust. That is pretty stupid.
>>
>>61000738
I stll want to see an hitler fanboy disproving this.
>>
>>61001355
No I am saying that the only reason it seems truthful to OP is because of all the tinfoil tactics in the explanation.
>>61001621
Want me to dump some more
>>
>>61000938

Yes, I think they feel the same. But their religion doesn't allow them to act on it. Their allegiance to the Jews destroying Europe is stronger than their allegiance to the country they live in.

Look at the European Jewish Congress and the European Council on the European Council on Tolerance and Reconciliation (Jewish in all but name). That's organized Jewry in the EU.

Most of them will sooner let themselves be raped and killed by Muslims than call out their fellow Jews, with a few exceptions like Gilad Atzmon.

It's inherent to Judaism, they stick together, jews are worth infinitely more than gentiles to them regardless of anything else. Even if the other jew is literally throwing them on a train to be destroyed.
>>
>>61001351
It doesn't matter to those who are pushing this.

They've been following this pattern for hundreds of years.

>boss jew with the most money
>finance ventures of less affluent Jews
>have them design the ventures as being ultimately untenable but profit in the short term
>boss jew gets his money back but the goyim can't make the payments
>mid level Jews end up getting killed/robbed ect
>>
>>61000938
to the globalist jew, any other jew is just another goyim who needs to be eradicated.

only the elites will survive, the rest will be either bred out and eventually genocided by the nigs, or straight out removed in ww3, only keeping nigs and maybe some indians or arabs around. maybe as cheap labor, who knows. they want all white genes gone.

with robotics and shit even that isn't needed anymore and they could just as well wipe out entire human race and stay by themselves as the sole owners and inhabitants of earth.

globalists truly are the seed of serpent and synagogue of satan.
>>
File: 1438869417300.png (198KB, 520x388px) Image search: [Google]
1438869417300.png
198KB, 520x388px
it's pure coincidence!
I swear to you, goyim!
>>
>>61001351
I do understand what you are saying. I'm saying there is also higher class and Jews are part of that class. Money makes people crazy.
>>
This board seems like it would ten times as fun if I was Jewish.
>>
>>60999060
9) Muslims kill all the jews because nobodies protecting them anymore and they can run wild

Honestly the Jew shit confuses me myself. All the explanations seem so far-fetched.
But almost all this crazy bullshit always seems to have a Jew behind it so coincidence seems pretty far-fetched as well.
>>
>>61001351

They aren't relevant economically or military (Israel has their own oil already in the Golan Heights). Iran could be slightly relevant if they got the Nuclear bomb, although MAD could probably keep them at bay. Iran is not part of the promised land.
>>
OP here. My grandfather was an intellectual and had a jewish friend.

When German soldiers came to Latvia, they killed his jew friend by beating him with a board at the back of the head. My grandfather saw that.

So there was definitely some jewish extermination going on.
>>
>>61001853
>Most of them will sooner let themselves be raped and killed by Muslims than call out their fellow Jews, with a few exceptions like Gilad Atzmon.

I think the reason they don't call each other out is not so much ethno-centrism as the fact that admission of guilt on the part of any Jew will be used as justification to hound and punish Jews collectively.

If we didn't make such an explicit and gratuitous point of painting all Jews with the same brush they might be more willing to call out their own.

>>61001900
Exactly, why not learn from the past and do things differently this time?

>>61001906
>globalists truly are the seed of serpent and synagogue of satan.

Agreed.

>>61002078
I would think the opposite, it must be intensively unpleasant to frequent this board and see so many people from all around the World agreeing that you're scum and deserve to die.
>>
File: 1452805774031.png (229KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452805774031.png
229KB, 450x500px
>>60999060
>Am I missing something here?
Yep. The reason we encounter so many Jews at the top of science, administration, economics etc etc all the thinking businesses, is that they have a baseline IQ of 120 compared with our meagre 100. We are to them as niggers are to us. Would you employ a nigger at the top of your investment company, or a white guy? Same reasoning why the Jews get the drop on us. Luckily there aren't that many of them.

That and they epitomize nepotism in their dealings, but mostly the IQ thing.

Or, yeah, it's a huge conspiracy and somehow this tiny minority is able to repeatedly inflitrate and dominate every nation on Earth for over 2000 years despite endless pogroms and the like. I guess we just never learn, eh? Or maybe their Jew noses are super-streamlined allowing them to sneak into positions of power in the blink of an eye?

Yeah, there are a lot of Jews connected with academic Marxism. No surprise, with their 120 IQ there are a lot of Jew academics. It would be weird if they weren't involved with cultural marxism's core texts. That's because they are academics though, not Jews.
>>
>>61002289

They were being bombarded with propaganda about Jewish Bolshevism, almost all of it true.

In countries where the Bolshevists ruled it was the Jews going around killing people (through the Cheka, which was mostly staffed by Jews).
>>
>>61002177
>They aren't relevant economically or military

You're wrong. Israel is not invincible and there are more than a billion Muslims on Earth.

Europe on the other hand is completely cucked and no threat to anyone at all, let alone Israel backed by the US.
>>
>>61001398
Your theory is cultural marxism, which is based on denial of the holocaust
>>
>>60999374
>Conspiracy theories are not accurate/true by definition.

says who? how do you figure? Conspiracy theories can absolutely be true. They can also be false. There is simply not enough information to prove one way or the other. It's like you never learned basic elementary school math/logic.

>And cultural Marxism is a massively retarded conspiracy theory.

Also how do you figure? Just pulling that out of your ass? It's not retarded at all. It makes great logical sense.
>>
>>61003204
Conspiracy theories are not logical. If they were logical they would not be called conspiracy theories. Also read the rest of the thread
>>
File: a4.jpg (96KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
a4.jpg
96KB, 531x471px
It's actually very far fetched.

Now now, before you folks meem me to death, i understand le happy merchant maymay is ebin bantz but, realistically...

Jews are not some evil collective out to destroy the world and the white man.

I can even go as far as to say that yes, there are ALOT of jewish people in positions of power in multiple successful corporations.

But, as im sure you were all taught from an early age, stereotyping is retarded for a myriad of reasons.

And even disregarding stereotypes, historically we must look at who historically propagated the world's oldest forced meme?

We know for a fact, jews claimed the land of Judea (Israel) as their holy land first, it only being previously inhabited by Canaanites.

Then came the philistine/Palestinians, who then claimed it as THEIR holy lands. they then proceeded to fight for years obviously, and then jews were persecuted for things not yet explained by science, so lets skip forward to a brave new world, early 1900's, we have confirmed Russian hoax document "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" that is published en masse, translated into other languages, and eventually picked up traction with notable american anti-semite (henry ford), and going on down the line to 1933 the document was used as propaganda by NSDAP, and as pure fact until 1945.

Also who did Hitler work with in coming up with in determining the "final solution"? Palestinians.

So in cessation, tl;dr whatever the fuck...

/pol/, why would you blatantly ignore obvious facts, and why not take all this hate you have towards Jews, and apply it to maybe a culture and people worthy of hate?

LIKE FUCKING MUSLIMS OR SHITSKINS?
>>
>>61002688
How do you explain people saying the exact same thing about Jews 200 years ago (destroying European culture etc)?
>>
>>61000738
extremely poorly done "rebuttal," consisting of little more than ad hominems, logical fallacies and unsourced opinions.

>calls for sources
>doesn't use any sources in any of her posts
>uses wikipedia as proof of something controversial

confirmed for jidf
>>
>>61002688

The Asians beat them and the Jews beat everyone in mental illnesses.
>>
>>61003542
/thread
>>
>>60999060
>invented marxism
>invented cultural marxism
>protocols of zion
>kicked out of everywhere they lived

>jews
>white
>>
>>61003542
>stereotyping is retarded for a number of reasons
>KILL ALL MUSLIMS AND SHITSKINS

your nose is showing.

Read culture of critique by Kevin B McDonald
>>
>>61003420
>Conspiracy theories are not logical. If they were logical they would not be called conspiracy theories.

Not true at all. I know they're paying you by the word or by the post or whatever, so I doubt you're putting any thought into your replies. "Conspiracy theory" simply means a hypothesis about people conspiring to achieve something. What kind of brainwashed world do you live in where you think people never conspire together to achieve collective gain? If someone realizes gov't officials are corrupt and makes a hypothesis, or "theory" about it, now you are saying that theory is, by definition, wrong and those gov't officials are, by definition, innocent.

You are a complete fucking idiot.

Also, says
>read the rest of the thread
as if there's anything remotely informative or convincing that you've written anywhere in it

you are pathetic
>>
>>61003542
>ebin bantz
Fuck off, kike.
>previously
No, the Israelites are White. Kikes are descended from Canaanites. Palestinian =/= Philistine.
>we have confirmed
>hoax document
>anti-semite
Fuck off, kike.
>>
>>61003619
>ad hom?
Where? Besides complaining about ad hom in infographics is retarded since all infographics have it. However, personal attacks are not used instead of evidence there so the counter doesn't stand. Point me out specific lines wrong with it and I will update it
>>
>>61003881
Not all Muslims and shitskins need to be killed but they're obviously a real immediate threat, unlike Jewish conspiracies.
>>
>>61003977
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory
>A conspiracy theory is an explanatory or speculative hypothesis suggesting that two or more persons or an organization have conspired to cause or cover-up, through secret planning and deliberate action, an event or situation typically regarded as illegal or harmful. Since the mid-1960s, the phrase has denoted explanations that invoke conspiracies without warrant, often producing hypotheses that contradict the prevailing understanding of historical events or simple facts.[1][2][3][4]
>One feature of conspiracy theories is that they tend to evolve to incorporate evidence against them, so that they become unfalsifiable and, as Michael Barkun argues, "a matter of faith rather than proof."[5][6] The term conspiracy theory has thus acquired a derogatory meaning, and is often used to dismiss or ridicule beliefs in conspiracies.[1]
>>
File: 1451382932815.jpg (758KB, 1608x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1451382932815.jpg
758KB, 1608x1600px
>>60999374
>conspiracy theory
>>61000204
>distorting the truth
EVEN WIKIPEDIA? WOW!
>>61000417
Because that kike is a shill.
>>61000938
>us jews
Kill yourself.
>>61001180
Kill yourself.
>>61001351
>european jew
Kill yourself.
>>61001398
No, not at all.
http://www.historiography-project.com/books/harwood/
>>61002289
Yeah. You're also not a kike on a proxy.
>>61002401
>""""""''globalist"""""""
No, kikes. By the way, how can a "globalist" be the seed of the serpent?
>>61002688
>120
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""our""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>we are to them
Fuck off, fucking kike.
>>61003542
Kill. Yourself.
>>
>>61004551
>Buttravaged "American" sand nigger

Calm down, Omar.
>>
>>60999374
No it isn't, fucker. It's not even a "conspiracy" its just what they are doing in plain sight
>>
File: vl.png (90KB, 442x481px) Image search: [Google]
vl.png
90KB, 442x481px
>>61003731
Just noticed all your posts after posting mine, good job on these stormcucks, canabro.

>>61003881
Well, i wasn't necesarrily speaking for myself when i say that, but more for /pol/ and i was saying, if you will have unbridled illfounded hate, why not towards something that makes more sense like islamic culture and what it is being a muslim. While, youre right, i dont believe all muslims are bad, in order to be a GOOD muslim you have to be some degree of sexist, and hold a child rapist into a very high degree. Thats enough for me, without mentioning the plethora of other facts.

>>61003989
Kikes, arent canaan decendents. Google is your friend, faggot. Maybe take an 8th grade history class?

Also yes, it is a confirmed hoax document, maybe you should again, google something outside your own little echo chamber.

Author Unknown. Plagiarised from Hermann Goedsche and Maurice Joly, plagiarized in turn from Eugène Sue and Alexandre Dumas, père
Original title Пpoгpaмa зaвoeвaния миpa eвpeями (Programa zavoevaniya mira evreyami, "The Jewish Programme to Conquer the World")
Country Russian Empire
Language Russian, with plagiarism from German and French texts
Subject Antisemitic conspiracy theory
Genre Propaganda
Publisher Znamya
Publication date
August–September 1903
Published in English
Media type Fraudulent political treatise
Pages 417 (1905 edition)

FUCKING WOW

THAT TOOK 5 SECONDS
>>
>>61003542

I know another group who was uncommonly enthusiastic about killing Jews, Ukrainians. Wonder why, oh right ... the real 6 million.
>>
>>61004551
>gulagbound.com
>opinon piece novel
k m8 you really convinced me. Also see >>61000738
>>61004780
See >>61004207
>>
>>61004117
Who could be behind this post?
>>61000738
>bottom right
>prune it
>less articles
Wow.
>rendering them utterly meaningless
>>61004667
>nice try ahmed
Maybe someone would fall for this if it wasn't what you said literally every single time.
>>61004943
>canada "bro"

Yes, kikes are Canaanites. Google is your friend.
>8th grade history class
Go fuck yourself.
>hurr look it up yourself im right
>confirmed hoax document
>hurr look it up im right

>"plagiarised"
Wow, "plagiarised." You copy and pasted something that said it was plagiarised. Wow.
>>
>>61003542
palestinians aren't phillistinians. they have enough genetic similarities to jews that you could say they too are jews, ones who either didn't escape the lands after 70 ad or who returned later, and then were forcefully converted to islam and racemixed with arabs when muzzie tides flowed out of mecca into entire middle east.

israel was renamed to phillistines by the roman empire to troll the jews who hated them. it eventually got corrupted into palestine.
>>
>>61005272
You realize all of these posters are shills, right?
>>
>>61005270
We all say the exact same shit every single time. /pol/ is a dumb meme race war sometimes and you stormniggers are the biggest perpetrators of that shit.
>>
>>61005488
>meme
>stormniggers
kill yourself schlomo
>>
>>60999060
Israel is not part of this conspiracy, the jews in Israel are literally just trying to live there as jews in Israel. The jews that are ''in'' on the conspiracy are not israelites, now necessarily anyways.
>>
>>61005584
>Kikes
>Shills
>Shlomo
>JIDF

Don't you ever get tired of repeating the same stupid bullshit on an anonymous web-forum for no one who cares?

Surely it must get old at some point.
>>
>>61005270
>>bottom right
>>prune it
>>less articles
>Wow.
>>rendering them utterly meaningless
Ya no shit saying there a 5 million starving Jews in Russia is irrelevant to how many there are in Germany
>>
>>61005599
I know you're a shill, but of course "israel" is. The problem is kikes.
>literally just
Want to know how I know you're a shill?
>not necessarily
No, they are just not.
>>61005747
>xd nekbeard xD
I repeat it because you kikes do not stop posting.
>>61005775
>"holocausts" of 5-7 million jews being articles 20 times is irrelevant

OP, here, you can see proof shills exist. And, the rest of the thread.
>>
>>60999060
Its not even a theory its just factual that jews deliberately try to control banks media and politics.

They dont even try to cover it up and even brag about it.
>>
File: a5.jpg (45KB, 522x429px) Image search: [Google]
a5.jpg
45KB, 522x429px
>>61004998
Well sir, That was a georgians fault, not any jews.

And his number was far greater, past anything hitler accomplished.

20mill actually. GG soviets.

>>61005270
Are you really this retarded?

It's literally in every history book accross the world, EVEN IN THE FUCKING TORAH AND TALMUD, that jews killed the canaanites and hated them.

Also direct quote from anthropologist
>The archaeological record concerning early Israelite Canaan is extremely sparse: what that period looked like is largely a matter of conjecture. The picture is, of course, complicated by the fact that many researchers are looking to validate their religious agenda, and many (if not more) researchers are just as set on disproving the Biblical accounts: both attitudes tend to bias published works in the field.

As far as I have been able to determine in my professional studies, it appears that the ancientest Israelites were actually a fusion people: some of them appear to have been wanderers by choice, from other places, who eventually settled in Canaan; others appear to have been seeking a better place to live following escapes from Egyptian captivity

And what does the fact that a copypasted my evidence have to do with the fact you are holding a proven plagiarized document as fact?

Are you really this incompetent? I think you, sir, are the one who needs to be gassed.
>>
Ok, /pol/, let's drop this bullshit and ask the true question here:

What's the ultimate goal of the gringos? Because we all know, memes aside, shilling aside, shit flinging and false flagging aside, that the gringos are the bad guys of this whole tale. So, what's their final objective and why? What do they aim for? Answer me, puñeteros.
>>
>>61002780
>le communist joo meme
The Old Bolsheviks had a large number of Jews because they had suffered badly under the Tsar's regime.
Even so, Stalin had almost all the Old Bolsheviks killed, exiled, "disappeared," or discredited by the late 30s.
>>
File: a1.gif (495KB, 200x184px) Image search: [Google]
a1.gif
495KB, 200x184px
>>61005272
Not true.

Palestine / philistine are to coequal terms

Like Judaea / Israel

Same place, same people.

>>61005396
Shills? Totally, just got in the IDF yesterday. You know those logical fallacies stickied on /pol/'s front page?

Apply it

Tell me how labeling me a shill invalidates the truth of anything i've stated?
>>
File: 1404156468855.gif (44KB, 834x556px) Image search: [Google]
1404156468855.gif
44KB, 834x556px
>>61006190
Brazil has the biggest beef industry in the world.
We'll get those burgers one way or another.
>>
>>61006064
>are you this retarded
Great evidence.
>in every history book
As is the holocaust. And they both are not true. The Israelites are not kikes, stupid kike.
>quote from anthropologist
>professional studies

>ancientest
What the fuck? Did you write this?
>fusion people
Wrong.
>incompetent
>>61006467
>large number
>killed
>>61006476
Complete bullshit, fuck off schlomo. I called you a shill to point it out, because it is obvious.
>>
>>61006001
>I repeat it because you kikes do not stop posting.
You know you could take a step back from your righteous Internet race war and go outside and let people express their opinions without attacking them like your life depends on it.
>>
>>61006001
>holocaust not even mentioned in articles
>mentioning the number 4, 5, 6 or 7 million in a newspaper before the holocaust happened was not allowed
How did people even count before the holocaust then? Did people just stop at 4 million to be sure that they didn't accidentally get involved in a conspiracy?
>>
>>61003820
>cultural marxist conspiracy theory
>Protocols of Zion (which was produced in Russia at the orders of the Tsar as anti-semitic propaganda)
>>
File: a7.png (60KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
a7.png
60KB, 919x737px
>>61006467
>mfw all the stormcuck weenies have left and true unbiased fact and reason remains

I'm truly euphoric!
>>
>>61003568
Money lenders are always a nice, crowd pleasing target. The Jews invaded Egypt as "refugees". The word "Hebrew" is ancient Egyptian equivalent for "wetback". They were never slaves in Egypt, they were assigned the status of slaves to prevent them from owning property. They were Phonetians, indeed the language and customs are identical.

>>61004551
We have next to nothing culturally in common with low IQ niggers; why do you imagine the Jews view us any differently? We have numbers over them, that's all. Imagine being the only whites left on a planet with the niggers outnumbering us 99 to 1, and you've got the Jewish mindset.

So, of course they are going to investigate ways to contain us lower apes. In exactly the same way we would when faced with the very real possibility of extinction. Luckily cultural marxism is as fatally flawed as Marxism itself: free people hate arbitrary rules enforced centrally. And whites do not like being bossed about by low IQ niggers, however much they virtue signal on social media.

I'm no Jew fanboy, but I can see it from their perspective. One which sadly Europeans may have to adopt in the coming century as our land and culture becomes eroded by invaders. We could learn a lot about survival from the Jews.

Blaming them for mass immigration into Europe is a joke though, when this clearly benefits muslims and only muslims. French Jews are being stabbed to death in their homes, I doubt they had a hand in making Europe less Jew-friendly.

Ahhh, but... there are different levels of Jews etc etc etc No. Occam that bullshit away. We have a serious, imminent muslim problem and in this we are going to need every one of those 120 IQ Jews on our side, and not sliding off to Israel. We're in trouble /pol/ and if you still can't see it after the Mayor of Cologne's response to the sexual assaults, you are the niggers we'll be fleeing from.
>>
>>61004551
>gulagbound
>>
>>61006598
Look up the number of Old Bolsheviks that survived the Purges. I can name two, and one of them is Stalin himself.
>>
>>61006761
Damn, good answer.
>>
File: mur.gif (263KB, 600x304px) Image search: [Google]
mur.gif
263KB, 600x304px
>>61006598

Jews have nothing to do with canaanites besides the fact that they hated them. That's that.

You can continue to just greentext everything ive stated and try and insult it line by line as if you're going to stump me by hurting my feelings by calling me a jew, when you obviously have no way of knowing.

Expect to not be treated like retard when you have evidence to counter the sustenance of the information i've stated, rather than try and personally attack me.

:-) Shalom!

>inb4 LOOK OMG HE SAID IT SHALOM KONFIRMED JOO GAS GAS RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>60999060
> 8) Jews from Israel become the leading white race
> Jews
> White
Pick one
>>
File: nazi computer happy.png (13KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
nazi computer happy.png
13KB, 429x410px
>>60999060
Im Grunde genommen 100% wahr.
>>
>>61006476
by that i meant the modern day palestinians aren't the phillistinians from few thousands of years ago.

they're a jew/arab mix.
>>
>>61006064

Pre-purge Cheka was overwhelmingly Jewish AFAIK. The Cheka were the muscle implementing the Holodomor.
>>
>>60999060
Boy them Jews sure do think ahead
>>
>>61006467

Yeah, Joe fucked them in the end. Ironic how that worked out. Not before an overwhelmingly Jewish Cheka ran a bloody path through eastern Europe though.
>>
>>61008319
Truth.
>>61008478
Yes. but as another anon explained, thats because jews were treated poorly, so the old bolsheviks gave them more freedom, till stalin killed everyone
>>
File: 1452749280987.png (2MB, 1189x8256px) Image search: [Google]
1452749280987.png
2MB, 1189x8256px
>>60999374
>be 29
>start a fast food joint franchise
>think my friend and I will get rich if we work hard
>only competition are taco bell and a pizza place that have shit workers
>hire cute as fuck 19yr old girl
>business grows steadily
>receive letter from mayor's office, offering an alternate location
>Alternate location is at edge of town, same price, slightly bigger
>will we lose all business lunch customers and half the city will now take too long to deliver
>Say thank you for the offer, but we'd rather not
>Man from city hall comes over for coffee asks us to reconsider
>he says "think about it" leaves
>there is an envelope on the table, money inside. Half of what we make in a month.
>bring the envelope back to him, telling him he must have forgot it
>6 months later, we get a food inspector
>Finds all kind of flaws that aren't there
>tells us to fix them
>3 months later our food license is revoked.
>my friend had a theory about a conspiracy
>I tell him conspiracy theories are false by default.
>>
>>60999374
>see flag

Yeah okay, can we destroy canada now?
>>
>>60999060

Jews put themselves and their culture/society first.

Quite frankly, we and everyone else, are stupid for not doing the same and not being as unified.
>>
>>61000204
I followed the deletion of the frankfurt school and cultural marxism page. It was an editor that said that cultural marxism was a false conspiracy theory. Turns out that months prior he called himself a cultural marxist on his wikipage. Funny that.
>>
>>61009477
But that wouldn't really be a conspiracy would it?

Seems like in the situation its pretty fucking obvious what or who the conspiracy was and what happened. You got capatalized, bitch!
>>
File: a3.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
a3.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>61009575
Hes right, yknow
>>61009701
>jews put themselves and their culture/society first.
>implying literally everyone hasn't done that since the inception of mankind
>>61009702
attacking the person behind the argument rather than the argument itself

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>60999060
It's called the Kalergi plan.
>>
>>60999060
4) Europeans eventually also get pissed off at Arabs and Palestinians.
5) Europe doesn't mind now when Israel extend borders, and treat Palestinians like shit.

I just dont think there is a Jew Conspiracy to wipe out white people. White people are attractive, hard working, and civil, why wipe them out. What Israel want is more land.
>>
File: 1452761098263.jpg (69KB, 579x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452761098263.jpg
69KB, 579x960px
>>61010558
>attacking the person behind the argument rather than the argument itself

Saying that wikipedia redirects it isn't an argument to begin with, so there's no argument to attack. I though I'd share something I witnessed and let people make up their own minds.

I don't know why you're defending the point that it might not be real.
>>
>>61010807
if that's all there was to it i'd say go ahead, nuke all these arabs into oblivion and take entire middle east to yourself, just take all your leftist communism, media and soros out of europe with you so we can remove kebab, remove leftists, close outside borders and recover.

all this leftism will lead to is another soviet era of poverty and death, which means no shekels for shlomo.
>>
>>61010165
>that wouldn't really be a conspiracy
>Seems like in the situation its pretty fucking obvious what or who the conspiracy was

JIDF, plz
>>
>>61010558

that hair that nose

pure coincidence
>>
>>61011667
Well, i never used the fact wikipedia redirects as my argument.

And because cultural marxism has no real logical basis.
>>61011863
Im only saying, i understand what you are trying to prove with your little story, but in reality it proves nothing. I don't think very many theories would arise when its pretty blatantly in your face what happened.

>powerful man offers to buy company
>refuse
>offers again
>refuse
>food inspector comes and says you arent up to code though you obviously are
>lose business randomly

LEL WONDER WHAT ON EARTH COULD'VE HAPPENED, SO MANY CONSPIRACY THEORIES TO WONDER!@!!
>>
>>61006761
>Blaming them for mass immigration into Europe is a joke though, when this clearly benefits muslims and only muslims.

Good point. I occassionally work at an orthodox jewish school and security is insane. I can't believe it's nice having to send your kids to a guarded bunker basically.
>>
>>61012422
>people set out to engage in social and cultural engineering
>society changes in that direction, particularly from their chosen vector
>Information about this is suppressed

Gee I wonder if there might be some validity to this theory.
>>
>>60999060
I think the main reason why jews gotta jew is to make the West safe for their business activities. If they have to worry about whites chimping out at them periodically, it means less shekels.
>>
>>61000204
Kill yourself.
>>
>>60999060
>Am I missing something here?

Yinon plan

They're displacing arabs so they can move into their lands
>>
File: ford jews.jpg (76KB, 449x448px) Image search: [Google]
ford jews.jpg
76KB, 449x448px
>>60999060
>>
>>61012772
Please direct me to an abundance of cold hard evidence that jewish people as a whole have some kind of control over the planet and are currently socially engineering all of us.

Not some vague quote construed in a million different ways, straight factual evidence.

Anything you could call "jewish social engineering" can be explained rationally.
>>
>>61009477
Is there anything built there now?
>>
>>61013230
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
First thing that came to mind
Even features a jew
>>
File: 1449006872784.png (75KB, 476x470px) Image search: [Google]
1449006872784.png
75KB, 476x470px
>>61003542
God this post is so obvious it borders on metatrolling
>>
File: 1452101587792.png (132KB, 679x578px) Image search: [Google]
1452101587792.png
132KB, 679x578px
>>61013753
BRAISE ODOR :DDD
>>
File: yoba2.jpg (169KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
yoba2.jpg
169KB, 1280x853px
>>61013572
>1st response is 39minute video of random dude over-analyzing product placement and accusing a fuckton of commercials of anti-white propaganda, with no real reason
kek i hope you dont actually watch this garbage in your freetime

>>61013753
Really? Care to expound on your statements buddy?
>>
>>61002688
>Worldwide Rothschild money system where money issued at interest from their private central banks is loaned at interest to governments
>Hegelian dialectic ensures money source is never questioned and properly scrutinised by general public
>Jews have muh 120 IQ
>nothing to do with nepotism and succession of their line
>
>>
>>61012442

Maybe they should tell the ECJ to stop pushing for allowing in more immigrants.

Won't happen of course. They fear and will undermine non Israeli nationalism always and forever, no matter how many of them suffer for it.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.