[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Henry Kissinger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Henry_A_Kissinger.jpg (333KB, 2000x2459px) Image search: [Google]
Henry_A_Kissinger.jpg
333KB, 2000x2459px
Genius or war criminal?

>inb4 kike, etc
>>
File: putin kissinger.jpg (47KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
putin kissinger.jpg
47KB, 600x340px
>>60995941

Pure Genius

I've read most of his books, AMA
>>
>>60996450
this, on china and diplomacy were god tier. i respect the man, greatest executor of realpolitik since bismark.
>>
File: kissingerworldorder.jpg (155KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
kissingerworldorder.jpg
155KB, 1200x1600px
>>60996578

When I saw the cover of his latest book I knew conspiretards would go wild without bothering to read it and without having the slightest clue what it's actually about.
>>
>>60997107
How do conspiracy tards even think Kissinger is the problem? The Rockefellers are internationalists sure, but Kissinger has a far more realist view of the world order, i doubt he believes global government is realistic in his lifetime.
>>
>>60997759
Because he's part of Bildberberg Group and he's pro-open borders
>>
>>60997848
>muh bilderberg group

his life's work was bringing down communism and maintaining america at the top of the world order, do you have a source that proves he believes in open borders? he is smart enough to know that isn't practical or realistic, and he has no benefit in the fall of america or the west.
>>
>>60995941
They're not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>60995941
useful idiot
>>
>>60995941
both

that kike was a brilliant if the most brilliant diplomat of all times. his negotiation skills are god-tier and his perfect understanding of worldpolitics created a war succesfull kind of pragmatic politics, realpolitik

but on the other hand he is a fucking war criminal and he pursued his goals of realpolitik ruthlessly with no respect for human life. he unnecessarily prolonged the vietnam war and thus sent thousands of young americans to die... (and hundreds of thousands of vietnamese, but clearly people dont give a shit about the vietnamese)

so bascially i admire him because he was brilliant at what he did but somewhere deep inside me is a part that /pol/ still hasn't corrupted and i hate him because he is a sociopath who went to far and left his humanity behind...
>>
File: Congressman.Jake.Garn6.jpg (18KB, 170x216px) Image search: [Google]
Congressman.Jake.Garn6.jpg
18KB, 170x216px
>>60995941
hm..

look at this guy too.
>>
>>60996578
Agreed, but American politicians forgot his lessons.

You need both military and diplomatic agents to properly execute a lot of his ideas. For years we've consistently shafted the SD in favor of the DOD in terms of funding. Not to mention that the SD is full of appointees who are major party donors and not actually diplomats or regional experts.

>Jon Huntsman, 2016
>>
>>60995941
NWO shill and KGB agent
>>
>>60998533
who used him? who is his boss? and what is his endgame?
>>
Why cant he be both
>>
>>60995941
>>60996450
>>60996578
>>60997107
>>60997759
>>60998370
You fags would totally brown nose this filthy piece of shit.
>>
>>60999936

I've never seen a single conspiretard who has a clue what is actually meant by the term 'world order' or has anything close to an accurate prediction of what the next world order is going to look like and how it will differ from the current or previous world order.

KGB archives did reveal that they tried to recruit him though (they also tried to recruit Brzezinski and some other notable cold warriors). When they failed they spread disinformation claiming he was gay (they did this to pretty much everyone they tried to discredit)
>>
>>60995941
Genius war criminal kike, duh

He is probably the closest thing to ilerminaty there is.
>>
How a complete hack like that guy managed to sneak into so many presidential offices is beyond me

At least Brzezinski has a coherent ideology
>>
I for one celebrate trilateralism!
>>
File: Lex Luthor.jpg (302KB, 1208x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lex Luthor.jpg
302KB, 1208x800px
>>60995941
Kike

>op can't inb4
>>
>>61000469
underrated
>>
Why not both?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.